Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A blind man's? bluff. ( Wolvenrogue and Quietseductress)

With her now on top, Elsa rode him to the beat of the music. It was very erotic, she had never made love to music before. Her pussy still quivered from her orgasm, but the sensation was so wonderful that she couldn't stop. They were clearly making a mess all over the yoga mat and floor, but that wasn't important at the moment. "Oh Eric!" She could feel her body wanting to cum again and so she started to moved faster, "babyyyyy!" She cried out and came all over his cock.

He felt her squeezing him and he simply exploded inside her. "My god that was great!" he said. I'm not going back to the men's dorm tonight. We are getting a hotel till this rape thing is over!" he pulled her down to his lips and kissed her again and again. "Can we dance some more? " he asked. "lets just strip off our clothes and dance naked. When will ever get to do that again?"

Elsa was panting above him as he came inside her. She was finally satisfied after a long day away from him. As he told her that he was going to take them to a hotel room, Elsa was all for it, she would just need to let Stacey know. She was happy to kiss him as many times as he wanted because she didn't stop either. "Yes, we can dance some more and yes, dancing naked sounds like fun!" She got up off his lap and stripped the rest of her clothes. After she was naked, she helped Eric get fully nude. "Okay, what dance should we practice now?"

Eric pushed the button on the remote, and they simply picked up where they left off. Eric couldn't believe how erotic the waltz had become, and that was the tamest dance they did. Latin dancing was off the grid! "This is the way to dance! Its unbelievable" At the end of each dance they simply melted into each other's arms. Finally after two hours he collapsed onto the floor and pulled her down into his lap. "lets go to the hotel and order in a Pizza".

Elsa had a wonderful time dancing with Eric. their two hours flew by, though she found herself to be rather fatigued at the end of it. "Okay, just let me text Stacey and Kevin to let them know not to expect us tonight!" She leaned in and kissed Eric, "this was amazing, I love dancing with you and I love you!" She got off his lap and retrieved her clothes and phone and sent a text to Stacey. She also had Stacey inform Kevin on Eric's behalf. "Okay, hot stuff, let's go!" She walked with him out of the dance studio and led him over to the car. "What hotel did you have in mind?" There were a few in the area and she wondered if he preferred any one of the others.

"Eric hadn't thought much about which hotel they chose. "If it has a good bed and you, I'll be happy!" he said laughing. The only thing I care is that I don't have leave you somewhere and go to bed alone. If I have my way, that has happened for the last time ever!"

He leaned over and kissed her. "Pick what ever you like! If you are there it will be home."

Elsa reached over and squeezed his hand lovingly, "you are such the romantic Eric!" She choose a decent looking hotel and pulled into the front. It had valet and so Elsa handed over her keys in exchange for a ticket. She helped Eric into the lobby and over to the front desk, "let me do the talking," she leaned over and whispered to him.

"May I help you?" The woman asked.
"Yes, my husband and I need a room for the night, our house is being tented." Elsa remarked.
"Oh I see, well can I interested you in a suite, it had all the amenities that your house would have?"
Elsa beamed, "yes, that sounds lovely!"
The front desk agent got them all set up and handed them the keys. The room was booked under a Mr. and Mrs. Eric Holden. "Okay darling, are you ready?" Elsa asked Eric as she guided him over to the elevators.

When they got in the elevators Eric exclaimed "Who would have guessed you were such a convincing Liar!" I don't know whether to be impressed or suspicious." he said laughing. They rode the elevator up to their suite. Eric had no idea what was in store for them, but he didn't care. When they went in, she seated him on the sofa, where he waited for her to get things settled.

The suite was gorgeous and as Elsa took a look around, she described things to Eric. "Oh we have a mini fridge too!" She peered in the fridge and spotted some chilled wine. "Would you like a glass of wine Mr. Holden?" She had pulled it out and clinked the wine glasses together. "I'll order a pizza in a minute. they also have soda if you'd prefer that." She didn't know if Eric was the drinking type, not that she was looking to get drunk, it was just to unwind a bit.

"I'll try some", he said not sure whether he would like it or not. He hadn't had wine, only a little beer. When she poured him a glass, he tried it and liked it." he drank it a bit quickly and asked her to refill his glass. He wasn't prepared for the effect though and was soon feeling a bit silly. His speech was slurred, and he fell of the couch and lay in the middle of the floor in a fit of giggles. As he heard her come to him he pulled her down on top of him and began kissing her.

"Someone's a little tipsy!" She giggled as she laid on top of him in the middle of the suite. Elsa enjoyed the wine, but not nearly as much as Eric had. She loved this flirty, playful side of him and so she continued to kiss him and run her hands through his hair. The flirty kissing soon got more intense and turned into a full on makeout session. Part way through, Elsa pulled her lips away, "are you hungry? Perhaps we should order that pizza now?"

"Sure! but more wine please!" not only was the wine making him silly, but horny as well. He let her call for the Pizza but was busy stripping off her clothes the whole time she was on the phone. He tried to stand up, but found that very difficult. Still he managed to get her out of her clothes and most of his as well. He pulled her down to him again and again fondling her breasts and teasing her clit. He was having great fun. He had never been drunk and it was a whole new experience.

Elsa giggled and filled his wine glass again. She figured that Eric hadn't ever been drunk before. She flushed, thinking of what his parents would think of her now. Soon she was on the phone, ordering the pizza, but that was becoming a challenge as Eric proceeded to strip her of her clothes while she was ordering. She got through the order well enough and when she hung up the phone, she was fully naked and found that he was too. "You are quite horny when you drink! I will make sure that you don't get drunk with anyone else but me!" She softly moaned into his ear when he started to stimulate her clit. "You're so good with your hands, it's amazing!" She grabbed his hand and forced two of his fingers inside her wet channel, "see what you do to me Eric."

He rolled onto his back and pulled her over him to straddle his shoulders. He drove his tongue deep inside her and licked at her clit. He broke contact only long enough to shout "I love you!" his hands went to her breasts and played at her nipples. He loved it, she was flooding him and he swallowed and swallowed and swallowed. suddenly they both heard the knock at the door of the room, and the call of "Pizza!" being drunk, he said "I dare you to go to the door naked!"

"Ahhh! Eric!" Elsa squealed as his tongue dove into the depths of her pussy. It was all so overwhelming and satisfying at the same time. Soon, Elsa started to move her hips against Eric and was riding his face and giving him mouthful after mouthful of her sweet cum. "I love you too!" She cupped her hands over his and had him grope her breasts harder. She felt on top of the world right now and was loving every moment of it. When the pizza guy came, Elsa sighed reluctantly, then scoffed at Eric's dare. "Really? You's have some random guy see me naked? Okay!" She quickly got up before he could change his mind and answered the door. The pizza guy gaped at naked form and stuttered in telling her how much it was. His shaky hands handed over the pizza. Elsa was as cool as a cucumber through it all and happily tipped and thanked the driver. She brought over the pizza, "I think I just made that guy's night!" She enthused.

Eric laughed hysterically. "You really did it?! I don't believe it! I didn't think you would! I wish I could have seen that!" I wonder what he thought about how wet you are? You have cum all over your thighs." He could smell the pizza and was hungry. "I've had a lot of cream, now I'm ready for some pie!" he said laughing. Eric had never been this drunk, and he was a happy drunk and having a lot of fun.

Elsa laughed right along with him. Eric was quickly learning that Elsa was the adventurous type and rarely backed down from a dare. "Of course I did it and when I say I'm going to do something, I do it!" She opened the pizza box and grabbed some napkins. "Oh I think he was more than pleased to see me, though he tried real hard not to look anywhere but my face. He was trying to be a gentleman!" She poured them some more wine and made the pizza available for Eric to reach. "I like you drunk! You're a riot! I love it!" She giggled as she ate her pizza.

He ate pizza and demanded more wine. "I like wine! It makes me happy! Not only that, it goes grate with your cream. Get over here!" he made her lay on the floor with one leg up and her thighs spread. He lay on her thigh, ate pizza, drank wine, and licked her pussy. "I love this. Are you gong to cum for me again?" he asked her. His face couldn't have had more of her juices on it if she had painted him with a brush.

She was baffled with his directness and bluntness, but she appeased him and offered her body up as he so directly wanted. She drank her wine merrily and ate the pizza, but all that was forgotten when he would start to eat her out. Elsa laid back against the couch and rung his hands in his hair, "if you want me to cum again then I will," she moaned and bucked her pelvis up to his face. He was drenched in her fluids and it was the silliest and most erotic sight.

"I love it! he said. I haven't enjoyed eating this much ever that I can remember. Have you had enough? or do you have more left in you? Hmmmm?" He leaned down and sucked her clit in between his lips. " I'm not tired. " He didn't wait for her to answer. If she had it in her, he was going to get it out. "I love you so much!" he said. He then took her whole pusy in his mouth and drove his tongue in deep.

Elsa screamed out his name and grasped the carpet beside her. She hadn't expected such an intense feeling from his mouth, but she got it. As he drove his tongue deep into her, she came hard, filling his mouth with her cream. "Eric!" She cried out and collapsed to the ground, panting and moaning in her pleasure. "I love you so much! More than anything!" She suddenly wanted to kiss him and hold him so she coaxed him up to lay a top her while she locked her lips with his and wrapped her body around him.

They were still frolicking on the floor of the floor of the hotel when Elsa's cell phone began ringing. Hearing it, Eric picked it up off the floor and handed it to Elsa. He couldn't know that their fun was about to end for the evening and possibly for quite some time. He tried not to giggle as she answered the phone.

Elsa grabbed the phone from Eric and noted that it was her mother calling. She quickly fell silent and answered the phone, "hey Mom!" Elsa tried covering Eric's giggling mouth, but he was still a little loud. "Elsa honey, what's going on? I was just calling to see how things are going with school." Elsa took a deep breath, "thanks are fine, actually they are more than fine, they're great! I've been bumped up to first position on floor exercise and now I am required to take some dance lessons and my dance partner is amazing, he's so good!" Elsa paused and looked at Eric, he was clearly listening. "But he's more than my partner Mom, he's my boyfriend." There was silence on the other end and Elsa knew that her mother was disappointed, "Elsa, you need to be focused on your studies and gymnastics, not boys." Elsa sighed, "Mom, it's one boy and he's really important to me. I want you and Dad to meet him, please just give him a chance. We can go out to brunch on Saturday." Elsa was trying to turn this conversation to a more positive feeling. "Fine, we'll meet him, but your father isn't going to be happy about this. We will talk more later. Get some sleep Elsa." With that her mom hung up. Elsa placed her phone down and snuggled up to Eric, "looks like you'll be meeting my parents this weekend." Elsa was nervous.

Eric could hear the worry in Elsa's voice. "What is the matter?" he asked her, his voice suddenly somber, mirroring the tone that she had used. Eric was attached to her as though she was part of him. He couldn't be happy when she was so worried. What did your mother want? He hugged her tight. Are you going to be alright? " He had a hundred question and he wanted to solve all her problems, right then and there, but he could tell it wasn't helping, so he just held her. Finally, after ten minutes or so of silence, he broke the tension by saying, " I don't care what has happened, or what is going to happen. No-one, nothing, no matter what will ever separate us. I will always be here for you."

Was she that transparent that Eric could sense what was going on in her mind? Elsa resolved to just laying there in his arms. She knew that her father wasn't going to approve, but maybe Elsa could get her mom on board and that would help to eventually sway her father. Eric was a charming young man and Elsa was certain that her mother would take a liking to him. She kissed him sweetly on the lips, "I know. That was my mom, she didn't sound too happy when I told her about you. I know that my father will not approve of this, but I need to try and make them understand that I've never met anyone that I've been so compatible with. I love you so much Eric and I will always be here for you too!" She straddled his lap and kissed him passionately. Nothing else mattered at that moment except him.

Back
Top Bottom