Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Overneath the Path of Misinterpretation (Alvis Alendran&Malicious Lullaby)

The applause was certainly welcomed and definitely made her feel less embarrassed. Although, as she left the karaoke station, she made it a point not to make eye contact with Harrison, figuring she did enough of that during the song. Especially when she sang, ‘I want you to want me, I need you to need, I love you to love me, and I’m begging you to beg me…’ If that didn’t scream obvious, she didn’t know what would! Besides, she took comfort in Wyn and Nathaniel, more so Wyn of course. Nathaniel still made her cheeks flush. And with the amount of wine she had, her cheeks were already so flushed, so even more so. No, she wasn’t harboring anything towards the man. He was just that overwhelmingly beautiful.

“Thank you. That helps to make me feel less embarrassed.” No doubt they all saw who she sang that song to. Oh, if the ground would swallow her up at any moment, now would be splendid! Instead, Nathaniel handed her a glass of wine which she did prefer to the ground swallowing her up. Way to feed into her newfound addiction. Considering where they were going with what they were saying, he was incredibly smart to have given her a new glass.

After they finished their request, Esther stared at them with wide eyes and a slightly dropped jaw for a few good moments. She then continued with her awe, shock and silence as she proceeded to drink her wine like it was water. Half of the glass remained and she cleared her throat after swallowing. “I think I misheard.” She murmured. She didn’t mishear but certainly they were joking right? Out of their minds? Why her?!
“Are you both serious? I don't know what to say..."

Nathainal moved slightly, putting himself between most of the room and Wyn and Esther. Wyn leaned forward and very gently kissed Esther. As the other woman pulled back, she smiled.
"A yes or a no is all you need to say at all Esther." Wyn all but whispered, Nathanial winked at her, the gesture full of promise. "Though if you say yes...all we ask is that you bring a partner with you. That way no one gets left out." Wyn explained. "And I think you might be able to recruit a certain lawyer you've been making eyes at all night."

Harrison cocked his eyebrow, wondering what exactly was going on with Wyn and Nathanial. And Esther it seemed. The evening was taking something of a curious turn. He'd have to look into it. That being said, he and Lloyd knocked back another shot of the rotgut. Harrison could feel his head starting to swim a little. It was starting to kick in, and he gave himself a little shake, trying to find his centre. It was either that, or toss Esther over his shoulder, and carry her out of the room somehwere private. He toyed with the idea. But he'd have to get her alone first. He shook himself again. He was actually comtemplating this?

Esther looked at them both and then more prominently at Wyn, her eyes widening as the woman came closer. She was sure Wyn would just whisper something. No, the woman kissed her and it left Esther even more wide-eyed than she had been previously, her already too-big-for-her-face eyes looking like they’d pop right out of the sockets. She was left speechless.
They were suggesting she bring a partner so no one was left out. Okay, that she could agree with and instantly, her mind went to Harrison but would he agree with it?
She chanced a sort of glance in his direction before looking back at Wyn and Nathaniel. She was at a loss for words.

When some semblance of coherency came back to her, she cleared her throat. “Um…if I am able to recruit said certain lawyer I’ve been making googly eyes at, then yes. If not, well I suppose I’ll need to pass.” Considering it seemed that she’d need to get a partner in order to participate. The sober side of her that was shrinking away wasn’t sure. The very inebriated part of her that was taking over, wanted so badly to say yes.
“Excuse me.” She nodded to them both and then moved from them before striding towards Harrison.

She stood before him and Caughlin and smiled at them both. “Hi Caughlin. How are you doing?” She hadn’t seen him or spoken to him really since he took her out that one night. She never did get to take him out on her simpleton date. She doubted he’d be interested. Hell, she doubted she’d even want to considering she was harboring a mad crush on his partner. “Hi again, Harrison. Um, do you think I could have a word with you?” It was amazing she wasn’t slurring yet. Well, not terribly. It was clear she wasn’t sober.

Nathanial and Wyn both watched Esther go. But she left with purpose, not fleeing. That was always a good sign.
"Think she'll come with us?" Wyn asked.
"Dependant on sir Trenton. But then, you do have something of a way of making such things easy to be convinced of." He pointed out. Wyn caught Harrison's eye just before Esther got there and gave him a suggestive wink. Harrison blinked a moment before Esther entered into his conversation.

"I'm alive, and at my age, that's always a victory." Lloyd answered. He had always been a touch critical about his own age. He wasn't that much older than Harrison. Harrison smiled as Esther asked to see him elsewhere.
"Well, technically you just had several words with me. But I'll still indulge you, despite your lack of grammar." Harrison said with a smile, letting her lead him away. He just had to make one final little poke at her. "What subject did you teach again?" He winked as he spoke, letting her know he was joking.

Esther smiled. “Oh please, if I here on more allusion to your age…” She trailed off, hoping the silence of her threat was enough to provoke. She didn’t really know what she would do. Flash him. Men his age didn’t get women her age flashing them then. So he couldn’t be old one bit!

Glancing to Harrison, her cheeks flamed red and she almost shakily sipped her wine. “Ha, ha, ha. What a knee-slapper.” Even drunk, she still maintained her sarcasm. She walked off a little bit with him and rolled her eyes, shaking her head. Though a smile was on her face the entire time. “History. English was never my proficiency. Shh, don’t tell anyone. I BS it all the time.” She grinned. Oh good, while drunk she had a good sense of humor! Well, she always did.

“So…” She sipped her wine again, needing some more of that liquid courage. Like she didn’t have enough. “Um…did you like the song?” She blurted out. Okay, not what she wanted to start this conversation off with! It just came out. Like word vomit!

Harrison smied as Esther rolled with the punch of the joke admirably.
"Your secret is safe with me. Client/attorney privilege and all that." Harrison said casually. Then she inquired after the song. The song that left very little room for interpretation. "You certainly threw every bit of yourself into that act. Very impressive, and I did enjoy it." He admitted. "But...stop me if I'm wrong, but I somehow doubt that was what you brought me over here to talk about. Is everything all right?"

“Thank you.” And he did actually answer the question which left her really red but for someone she didn’t want to stray from it. “That’s not true. I could have pulled you aside to ask if you felt the same way, or even an ounce.” She need to stop talking. “I don’t sing songs to men all the time you know.” Stop talking!
Clearing her throat, she averted her eyes from his and swallowed uncomfortably. “But you’re right, I didn’t pull you aside for that.” She was fifty shades of red right now. “I got…sort of propositioned by Wyn and Nathaniel. Apparently it’s their special night tonight where they dabble in a bit of open relationship time. And they invited me. But they said I should bring a partner. Then Wyn mentioned I should ask a certain lawyer, she was referring to you and I figured I could ask the lawyer I had been making googly eyes at all night.” Her subconscious face-palmed.

“U-Um, but yeah, I was wondering if you’d want to partake. I told them if you said yes, then I’d say yes. But if you said no, I’d say no, because I am pretty sure I can’t take part if I don’t have a partner and really that logic is sound considering I’d hate to be left out. That’d just be embarrassing and I’m already embarrassing myself.” Her eyes widened, as if her sluggish mind fully and finally comprehended what she was just saying. “Oh.” Time for the ground to swallow her up!

Harrison was chalking up a lot of this word vomit of Esther's to being drunk. Very drunk actually. She hadn't stopped drinking since she got in. And while that was nothing unusual for most of the people he spent time with, it was clear that it was affecting her rather...strongly. Then his mind fixated on what she was saying. Propositioned? By Wyn? And Nathanial? And they wanted...him to come along. Well. That was certainyl not what he expected tonight. But then...where was the downside to this situation? He'd been with Esther before, and certainly didn't have an issue there. So what was he even thinking about? Aside from Esther and Wyn, twined together while he-

"Right then. Yes. Consider me agreeing to this. DO you tell them, or do we? Or should I just wave them over and lead us all to an empty room?" He asked. The rotgut in his system was making him a little hazy.

She looked at him with a bit of a stumped expression. Oh, of course he would so easily agree to that. He was being asked to partake in a foursome, where he’d have the opportunity to have at two women instead of one. She wondered how many times Wyn and Nathaniel asked him about this, if they ever did. She swallowed down the bile that threatened to rise up her throat, though she did look a little green. Not literally.
“Um, I suppose we could just wave them over and go find a room. If I remember correctly, you do have quite the spacious rooms.” She nodded her head. “But first thing’s first, I do believe I need some air.” And possibly water and perhaps a toilet for her upchuck. Though she did down her wine and that didn’t particularly help. It’s not like she threw up suddenly but water and some air would do her well. She drank too much.

Esther deposited the wine glass on the table and requested a glass of water or even a bottle of it. She was given a glass and then made a hasty retreat out of the room once more. She found the front doors though and just went right through them until the night cool breeze wafted over. Just in time too otherwise she might have had a bad accident.

She took deep breaths and big sips of her water. Oh it helped a lot. Which was perfect because now she could go get her freak on with Harrison. And Wyn and Nathaniel. She should be excited. She really should be. Maybe once she went back inside and didn’t feel like she was going to throw up, she’d be more into it. Yeah, that’s what she believed anyways.

"Party a little too hard there Etsher?" Aaron called from his post about twenty feet away. The night was a bit chilled, and from the look of it, Esther had needed it. Poor girl, she really did seem to get herself into rough patches. Though she seemed to deal with them rather admirably.

"Is Esther all right?" Wyn asked, stepping close to Harrison.
"I hope. She apparently needed to get a little bit of air. And water. I only hope she hasn't drank herself sick." He groused.
"I agree. I was looking forward to spending some time with her tonight." Wyn gave a mild pout.
"She did ask me. And I did agree." Wyn smiled, though this one looked almost a little predatory.
"Oh my. Then we simply must make sure she is all right. Shall I go check on her?" Harrison nodded.
"Sure. Why not." Wyn sauntered off, looking quite pleased.

Esther nearly jumped, the voice startled her. She glanced in the direction it came from and saw Aaron standing right there. Oh goodness, so much for air. “Mm, not on purpose.” She leaned her back against a pillar and it felt so good to be off of her feet and rely on something else to keep her up. “Nerves kind of wore me down. That on top of other things.” She mused, taking a sip of her water again. It was a big glass and ice cold too. It would do wonders. If she could drink the entire thing before she got it on that night, she’d be golden. Water was the perfect hangover cure after all. If she drank it early enough. “How’s your night going?” It just seemed like common courtesy to ask, even if it was clear he had just been parking cars all night.

"Yeah, it's quite a crowd in there. Good people. Nice to see you mingling with them too." Aaron smiled as he spoke. "I get to drive some nice cars, adn talk to some nice rich people. It's a decent living." He stretched. He looked down the road, seeing a car approaching, but it was moving too fast to turn in, so he went back to ignoring it.

Wyn walked carefully, checking around to see if she could find Esther. She wasn't about to send a servant to get her. But she knew enough to let Esther have some time to pick herself up and put herself as together as she wanted. She would be most put out however, if Esther had fled from them.

“Yeah, they’re nice people. I just feel really out of place. Plus, there’s a guy I like in there and I guess the silly high school girl in me would just wish the hottest guy in the entire school would notice me.” She rolled her eyes. She was such a twenty-something year old. “Hence the alcohol. Wine has been a good friend to me for a little over a week now.” It was bad saying it out loud but it was also the truth. “That along with some chick flicks and big boxes of ice cream.” She shrugged her shoulders. “I should eat more, but I’ve no real appetite.” That much was clear since she did thin out a bit more though she was still curvy. Some things just didn’t fit her as well as they used to. At least this dress was nicely snug though it did emphasize her recent weight loss.

“Sounds like you’ve had a pretty nice night. Good to know too since people can be wickedly rude sometimes.” She drank more of her water but it didn’t do anything to her shambled nerves. A part of her wanted to just stay outside and breathe in the fresh cool air and chat with Aaron all night, avoid the impending foursome. The other part of her wanted to dart back in there and grab that foursome by the balls and milk it for all it was worth. Live out the night like she wouldn’t have the chance to again. Enjoy it for what it was worth. Yeah, she’d do that. No more wallowing. Not tonight at least. No, she came here to have fun and for the most part, she was. Until she slipped into petty Esther mode. No, she’d go back in there and enjoy what was left before returning to her alcohol-induced life.

Downing the rest of her water like a champ, she let out a heavy breath and pushed herself off the pillar to stand on her own. “See you around Aaron and enjoy your night.” She waved to him and walked back inside, running into Wyn along the way. “Hey. I was just coming to find you. Green light’s a go.” In other words, “Were you still up for some fun tonight? In a private room where its guests are you, myself, Nathaniel and Harrison?”

"See you around Esther!" Aaron called out to her. He watched her go. He smiled. The saying did hold some truth. Hate to see her go....but sure do like watching her leave. He shook his head. But then, he knew Esther rather well in some ways, and he admitted he was a bit envious of those inside that might have a chance to pursue her like that. Maybe later for him. He might even see about getting a transfer to work inside. Maybe get a chance to go after her himself if she kept coming to these kinds of parties.

Wyn smiled as Esther spoke. She nodded.
"We most certainly, certainly are." She said quietly. She put an arm around Esther's waist, and began to lead her along the hall. "I think harrison was setting a room up for us. I know the way." She gave Esther a sly look. "Are you ready for this?" She asked her.

Esther looked back to him as she went back inside, waving back and smiled even again. He was a sweetheart and seemed to be a genuinely nice guy which was comforting. Not many of genuinely nice guys these days. That made her start doing some thinking but upon seeing Wyn’s face, Esther stopped her thinking. Right now, that kind of thinking would be bad and she wouldn’t be able to do what she was about to.
“Good.” She smiled, moving her arm around Wyn’s shoulders and walked with her, following her lead in a sort. That and it helped to rely on someone too considering as the alcohol sank in, it might be safe to say Esther shouldn’t go home that night. But the water did help a lot, if anything, it immediately took away that nauseated feeling. Which was really good. Perfect, even.

“Um, I don’t know. I’m nervous.” She said softly, glancing at the woman. “I mean I’m not having second thoughts, I assure you. Just…nervous.” Hell, her first threesome ever was a week or so ago and that was intimidating to say the least. But she figured she wouldn’t divulge that information to Wyn. “I’m excited though. Promise. You must be. You seem practically giddy.” Well why shouldn’t she be? Esther should be ‘practically giddy’ as well but she wasn’t Though that familiar bloom deep in her stomach did help. That and she felt so warm…in certain places. Certain places that did require attention.

Wyn gave Esther an almost predatory smile.
"Nothing to be nervous about my dear. Not at all." Wyn practically purred. SHe led Esther along the halls, and saw one door open a crack. She could faintly hear Harrison and Nathanial within. Wyn pushed the door open, and smiled.

"Well boys, I found our missing one." She said playfully.
"So you did. Do shut the door." Harrison said calmly, taking his tie off, and tossing it aside. Nathanial copied the gesture, and both men advanced on the women. Nathanial made as though he was moving to kiss Wyn, but at the last second turned and gave Esther a full, deep, passionate kiss, his hand trailing up her back. He broke away, and Harrison stepped in, not giving Esther more than a moment before he was giving her a kiss with every bit as much passion as they'd shared the last time they'd been together. He drew it out a moment, before He stepped back, and Wyn stepped in to kiss her. Esther seemed to be getting a bit of the focus right then.

Wyn was being incredibly…suave. It suited her but it also made Esther more nervous, as if she hadn’t been nervous all night. It seemed she had natural and understanding cause to be so nervous. She was about to embark on quite the sexual adventure with three incredibly overwhelmingly attractive people. People that Esther could have only dreamed about in her wildest dreams to be inviting her for such an…event.
She swallowed hard as she entered into the room Wyn led her in, her arm falling from around her shoulders, her gaze shifting from the beautiful musician, to her gorgeous husband to the stud of a lawyer she was currently crushing on. Her knees felt like they were going to give out, the sight of them in this beautiful room breathtaking.

As Wyn shut the door, Esther watched the two men and how they took their ties off and discarded them away in that oh so sexy manner, before they were about to pounce on their prey. And their prey was two women, on so sure and confident and the other just trying to hold onto that bit of string so thin, it was sewing thread. Imagine her surprise when three kisses were laid onto her lips and her lips alone. First Nathaniel, whose kiss took her the most off guard considering her had been making his way to Wyn. It was a kiss that made the roaring butterflies in her stomach go a full calamity and made her head spin more than it was already from the wine. Oh wow, the man could kiss. She understood now. He and Wyn were made for each other and she really was a lucky, lucky lady.

Being left only a very short amount of time to gasp for air after Nathaniel’s kiss robbed her lungs of hers, she practically melted when warm and oh so familiar lips touched hers in a kiss that nearly sent her back into the wall. Only Harrison Trenton. Her arms moved around his neck, locking together and still holding her empty water glass and she kissed him back with a fierce passion as if she had just been dying for a kiss from him. So much so, when his lips pulled away, her lips moved towards his, her eyes still closed, just vying for another kiss. Instead, she was let go from his strong arms and her eyes opened in a daze, her balance unsteadying. Oh my… She could not feel her legs at the present.

Wyn’s kiss was the cherry on top of it all. Such soft and beautifully painted lips, Esther’s free hand moved around the back of her slim neck, fingers splaying into her hair and she kissed the woman back. Esther Martin, certainly a new woman. Any earlier qualms she had about this disappeared. If she had been excited, she was certainly ‘practically giddy’ as she had described Wyn to be.
She took a stp towards a bedside table to place the empty glass upon but found her balance wavering once more and her legs shaky. Three kisses back to back like that, yeah it made the alcohol in her system see all too trivial.

Harrison could feel himself getting caught up in the excitement of the moment. This was...very different than anything he'd been a part of before, and that was not something that happened often to him. Nathanial was there to gently catch Esther, one arm around her shoudlers, the other trailing finger gently up her leg. Wyn took the moment to press a kiss on Harrison, all smooth motion and sensuality, before she slid away, and undid the back of Esther's dress. Nathanial slid a hand along Esther's shoulder, and then a little lower down her body, pulling some of the dress away, and planting a deep, passionate kiss on her neck. Wyn gave Harrison a push, getting him to sit down. Nathanial grinned, and swept Esther over, setting her on Harrison's lap.

Harrison put arms around Esther, adn drew her into a heavy kiss, all fire and passion, While Wyn popped the clasp on her dress, and shimmied out of it. Apparently the dress had an integrated bra, since she clearly wasn't wearing one otherwise. She got onto the bed, pulling Esther away from Harrison's lips, to steal a kiss of her own, while Nathanial slid a smooth hand down her back, his other hand sliding the dress down on the other side, his fingers tracing along the top of her breasts as he did so.

Her hand rest against something and when she looked, she saw Nathaniel had caught her and kept her steady up. Oh thank goodness otherwise eating the floor would have been super embarrassing. Well…more embarrassing than the night had ended up turning out, what with her getting all wasted and whatnot. Good times.
He teased her though and it made her look up at him. It seemed impossible for one person to just naturally be as handsome as Nathaniel but here he was. She was so caught up in his beautiful eyes that she hardly realized who she was being led to or the fact that her dress was being pulled off of her. Only when a shivers ran up her spine from that kiss and she was being pushed into Harrison’s lap did she resurface to reality. Oh. Oh…

Esther slid her arms around Harrison’s neck and marveled in the kiss, in his lips, kissing him deeply with a fiery passion, hungry even. Her lips wanted to play catch-up even as she was pulled back. Wait, she was being pulled back. But she saw Wyn and started to slip back just as a warm hand traveled along her back. Esther could feel more of that dress that hugged her so well slip off of her. The strapless bra she wore underneath it was revealed, a simple black strapless that made the black lace panties she wore underneath seem incredibly…well not simple. Her head turned and she craned her neck a bit, her lips meeting his chin for a small peck and then his lips for a soft kiss.

Her lips pulled back and she slithered herself out of Harrison’s lap, falling onto the bed beside him and pulling the rest of her dress down until it was off of her completely. She was left in her lingerie and heels. Moving onto her knees, she moved behind Harrison and slid his jacket off of him, pressing little kisses here and there to his neck. She’d never been in a threesome until a week ago or so. She had no idea. Suffice to say, she had no idea what to do right now but she figured she regained some equilibrium enough to do something than be a mermaid. Someone who just…laid there.

Besides, there wasn’t enough skin showing. More skin. More skin!

Harrison certainly didn't try to slow Esther down as she drew the jacket off of him. Harrison felt delicate, careful hands on his chest, as Wyn undid the buttons of his shirt. He shrugged out of the shirt, just before Wyn pounced, pushing Harrison onto his back as the mostly naked woman kissed him, showing far more aggression than he'd expected. Beofre Esther could react, bare, strong yet lithe arms encircled her, pulling her back to an embrace. a hand ghosted over her body, faintly touching her, leaving a tingling sensation in his wake as he slid fingers under the material of her panties, stroking her gently before lingering fingers on her clit.

Wyn chuckled softly as she cuaght sight of Nathanial beginning to work his magic on Esther. Harrison held her a moment before she pushed herself loose, and siezed his belt, pulling it open, and dragging his pants and shorts free, and tossing them aside. Harrison grinned at her, and Nathanial noted what was going on, and turned Esther around to kiss her with much more of his refined passion, a sense of carefully controlled lust bleeding into the motion. Wyn moved to Esther, popping her bra open, and reaching around to cup her breasts, kneading them a moment before harrison arrived, pulling Esther out of the embrace of Nathanial, and pulling her to him, kissing her with all he had. Esther woudl feel Nathanial's hands on her, as Wyn's damnced along Harrison.

Esther moved out of the way after pulling his jacket off, careful enough to not get squashed when Wyn pounced. She stifled a giggle at the wiliness of the woman before she was pulled back into someone, causing a soft gasp to come from her. She looked behind her and saw Nathaniel. Her cheeks flushed to red and her head rested back against his shoulder, shivers running up her spine as his hand moved over her front, down and she got a taste of what was to come. Pleasure, unbelievable pleasure. Her head was spinning, not just from the alcohol but from the little touches, her hips pushing up into his hand, wanting more, needing more. A soft moan came from her and her eyes nearly fluttered closed.

She wasn’t aware of Harrison and Wyn at the moment, lost in the time with Nathaniel until he kissed her, further losing herself in the throes of passion. She kissed him back slowly but deeply, her body melting. Two men who could expertly kiss and a woman who could make even Esther melt. Yeah, she’d be seated happily in bliss on cloud nine very soon.

It was a motion of passion the torch, from one to the other, well more like grabbing. Adjusting to Nathaniel, she felt her bra pop free, her breasts touched which made her back arch, pushing her chest into the soft hands of Wyn before she was thrown for a loop and into Harrison’s arms. Before she could really react and get her bearings straight, Harrison kissed her with all he had and she melted once more, all too easily for the man she liked all too much for her own good. Her hand moved through his hair and she pushed her mostly naked body into his, grinding her hips into his own and feeling more, taking what she needed, feeling what she needed. Esther moaned into his mouth as her tongue danced along his own, her free hand running down his back, raking her nails. So many hands, so much pleasure, so little time. It was a delicious build up to the main event.

Nathanial let his pants drop to the floor as he moved closer to Esther, pressing his front to her, his cock sldingin between her legs. Harrison's own member was rpessed against her stomach, hard and ready to go. He was enjoying the moment with Esther wyn he felt Wyn pressing herself against his back. She pulled his face away from Esther, pulling a kiss out of him while Nathanial did the same to Esther. Wyn pulled her face back from Harrison and winked. They both turned and descended on Esther.

Delicate hands slid the panties off of Esther while Harrison moved up behind. Nathanial released his hold on Esther, letting Harrison have her. Soft, skilled hands rolled Esther's breasts, while Harrison leaned lower, putting a biting kiss on her neck. lready lower than the others, Wyn smiled, adn leaned forward, her tongue flashing across Esther's slit and lingers on the clit. She leaned in a little more, her tongue showing surprising dexterity as she penetrated Esther with it a moment, before returning to her clit. Wyn had put the time in, and had the talent to be finer than anyone she'd heard of on her oral work. Eather was certainly in for a night to remember.

Her eyes opened and she looked around, gauging her surroundings. Oh wow, this was really happening. She was really sandwiched among three people who were about to do wonders to her. From kisses, to touches to feelings to things that made her moan more and more. She could feel both men and they were teasing her by not giving her what her body craved for at this point. And then it got worse. She was completely naked now, resting her back against Harrison’s front and relaxing completely. Now this was what it took to get her to relax completely. That and the little bite to her neck which had her moaning again. No, but what made it worse was Wyn. Oh, wily, temptress and ever talented Wyn would put any woman to shame if ever they wanted to improve their oral skills. She teased, taunted and made Esther really enjoy oral more than she actually enjoyed it with Harrison and that was saying something considering she really liked her time with the man.

Esther arched her back and closed her eyes as Wyn really got into it and really went for it. Her hips pushed up and considering that Harrison was playing with her breasts right now, she couldn’t really try to push away when it became too much, or rather, too much that she thought she couldn’t handle. Her breathing increased, her chest starting to rise and fall a bit rapidly and her head lolled back against Harrison’s shoulder as she moaned softly, so softly like she was afraid to let go. There was a lot of people. Three was more than one. “Wyn.” She gasped.

"Give her what she wants." Nathanial whispered. Harrison nodded. The two men lifted Esther up, and carried her to teh bed. Wyn followed on the floor, tongue never stopping. When they laid her down on the bed, Wyn stopped having to cope with an awkward position, and got a good hold on Esther's legs, plunging her tongue into her, her lip gently rubbing along her clit, every motion expertly done. She raised her hips, feeling Harrison coming up behind her, and moaned into Esther, the sound vibration her tongue, increasing the feeling as she felt the long, thick cock sliding into her body. Wyn ground her hips backwards, loving the feeling. Nathanial climbed up onto the bed, straddling Esther, and pulling her head up to his cock, sliding into her mouth.

Harrison gasped as he sank into Wyn. The woman was tight as a drum, and certainly knew what she was doing. The sight of Esther wrapping her lips around another cock spurred him on to start working more firmly on Wyn. He had to admit, fucking Nathanial's wife while the man got his pleasure from Esther had a certain...thrill to it. He reached up and gathered a handful of Wyn's hair, ready to pull it tight, before thinking twice after seeing how the woman used every one of his thrusts into her to dive just a little deeper into Esther.

Her bottom touched the softness of the bed and she looked up to see the rearranging. She lay back a little bit, her elbows propping her up and Esther watched Wyn, watching as the woman worked that glorious tongue in and out of her tight entrance. It was a tease but one that was pushing onto something delicious. Something magical happened though as Harrison moved in behind Wyn. Whenever he’d thrust, it’d push Wyn into her, causing her tongue to delve deeper with a certain force that was making her something close to falling apart at the seams.

Feeling the shift of the bed in front of her, especially as her view to Wyn was cut off, Esther looked up and met her gaze with Nathaniel’s. She pushed herself up to sit up, bracing her hands before his thick cock pushed into her mouth. Instantly, she relaxed her mouth and her throat considering he was controlling it. She moaned along him and tilted her gaze up to meet his while her mouth was stuffed. She was nervous to even attempt going down on him, or rather succumbing to him doing her mouth considering who his wife was but she managed. Or at least she liked to think she did, her lips wrapped fully around his, her tongue rubbing along the underside of his shaft, her mouth tightening around his girth. It was something super sexy to have no control of this event and have him completely taking control. It was such a turn on. That along with the fact that with each thrust into Wyn, her tongue delved deeper, and Esther swore she nearly lost her mind when she’d feel the vibration of the woman’s moans against her. All too much of a potent mix.

Her mouth pulled off of Nathaniel and she fell lost the strength in her arms as she fell on her back on the bed and a cry of absolute pleasure rang from her. Esther Martin was given an orgasm by the very talented Wyn and it was out of this world, mind-blowing.

Back
Top Bottom