Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What would you think? (Alexisstar X Demivemon22)

~~Yesh!~~
She whimpered softly, "Please? Just don't be so rough right now..?" She looked up, sadly. Hearing him, she growled. Running her fingers across her wet pussy. Rubbing fast, as her back arched off the bed. She plunged a finger into herself.

Damon steped forward clenching his cock so it would hold back on the pleasure. He leaned up against her and slowly shoved himself back inside. When he saw his oprotunity he grabed her ars and started pounding himself into her ass. "you fucking dare tell me to stop snd threaten me! your ass is mine slut!"

She screamed and started crying. Trying to push him away from her. "S-stop it... Stop it big brothy...! You're hurting me..!" She whimpered, after all of this was over she was going to hate him.

Damon reaches down into his sisters purse. He knew she jept a few toys on her at all times. He grabed her little thick black butt plug she never uses and got ready. He started pounding her ass hadred. "im.gona cum!" he moaned giving her little warning. He shot his hot load strait up her ass and filled her to the brim. He pulled his cock out swiftly and shoved her toy up her ass. "that gona stay there as punishment. Your gona house my cum until i say so." he slapped her in the face with his slimy cum covered cock.

She growled, her eyes flaring with anger. "Get. The. Fuck. Out. I HATE you...!" She pulled the blanket up over her body. "Please... master... please stop..." she whimpered squirming around slightly, but not trying to remove tge butt plug.

Damon got some clothes on quickly. "hehehe. Its ok hostility is normal. Im not heartless though. Lets get some sleep and talk more in the morning. Come on i know you want to cuddle." he layed next to her stretching his arm out.

She whimpered, snuggling into him. Her face buried in his shoulder. She sniffled, "W-why were you so rough big brothy?" She nibbled on his neck slightly, he body still in slight pain.

He sighs and moans as she nips. "im sorry. You tease me all the time and i let it go... I guess i wanted to make you pay." he smirks

She nodded, sighing against his neck. Her warm breath fanning out along his neck. She looked up, "If you ever try to do that to me, so rough. I will rip off your dick an shove it up your ass..." her eyes narrowed, a small smile played across her lips.

He smirked. Even the disobedience was kinda funny. "you think huh? I know you liked it. So why complain? Makes you seem too pick. Then maybe you wont get any cock at all and ill have you wach as i fuck another slut."

She looked up again, whimpering slightly. "Just shut up... and go to bed." Flipping over so her back was to him. She was crying softly, the only way to tell was the way her body shook softly, and the light sniffles every once and a while.

He knew he crossed a line. She might be a great slut but she was still his sister. He peted her ears and leaned up against her back. "i love you... Im sorry. I wont be as rough next time. Ill try to keep it under control."

"O-ok..." she flipped over, nuzzling his neck, "You might want to unlock the door before you go to bed..." she pulled away so she could watch him, she laid in the dead center of the bed. "I wuv you big brothy"

Damon got up and walked over to the doorway and unlocked it. "its probobly best if we dont sleep in the same bed just incase sombody heard something last night. Ill just take the floor." he balled his flannel button up into a pillow and laid down. "i love you too sis." he lifted up to meet her with a long wet kiss. "now lets get some sleep." he smiled as he stroked her tail one last time before laying back down.

She purred softly, her bright blue eyes seemed to glow in the dark. "But, I want you up here with me..." She whimpered, flipping over so her back was to him. Soon she drifted off to sleep, soft purring sounds coming from her. Some time during the night, a dream started to take over. What ever she was dreaming about had her humping the pillow between her legs.

Damon slept peacefully throughout the night. He woke up to his sisters grinting. He lifted up half sleep to notice she was himping her pillow. He got dlightly turned on but didnt know if she was awake. He didnt csre really but called her name. (you dont use her name much so i forgot lol) but got no response. He lifted himself up to the side of her bed and pulled up her nightgown to see the back of her soaking wet pussy.

((I think it was Kylar xD))
Her hips started bucking harder, an animalistic moan escape her lips. She groaned, leaning in, still purring, but now she was purring out his name "MMmhm... Damon... feels so good..." she panted her hips thrusting with one more sloppy thrust before she came. Her cum dripping down her legs, onto the pillow.

Damon ran his hand up underneath her nightgown and up her sides. He softly gripped her breast and tugged her back twards him. He removed his pants slightly just enough to stroke himself. "thats a good girl cum for me." he whispered his face now up against her ass. He spread her cheeks and ran his tounge over her asshole and down to her pussy lapping up any juices he could get ahold of.

((Doesn't she have a butt plug in? ))
She groaned, her muscles still spasming from the orgasm. Her eyes fluttering open, she didn't feel much different, but gasped feeling his tongue lapping at her pussy. Moaning loudly, she weaved her fingers through his hair . She flipped over, so his head was right between her legs. Se still held his head, pulling him into her.

/true forgot but i never said he stuck his tounge inside of her. :b/
Damon swallowed every bit of what he could get. He kept stroaking and teasing himself just playing around. When she woke up he lifted his head up only to have it shoved back down into her soakibg pussy. He dug his tounge inside of her and gripped her ass cheeks firmly as he moaned into her.

((Never said you did either love ;D ))
She gasped, feeling his tongue poking into her womanhood. "Mmm... your tongue- feels REALLY good Damon. Her back arched of the bed, "Mmhm... fuck yess..." she growled out, her hips bucking involuntary.

He spread her lips and stroked her clit up and down with his tounge. He kept his eyes peering up at her tentatively. "you taste so good." he moand and stuck his tounge up inside of her. He ran his hands up to her breasts and squeezed them gently tuging and twisting her nipples.

She grunted letting go of her face, as pleasure suddenly wracked over her small body. All of her muscles spasming, her walls trying to clamp onto his tongue. Writhing around, panting rapidly. "Fuccckkk, yesssssasss....!"

He knew she was going crazy. He wanted so badly to fuck her but not now that would be more special. Right now he wanted to drain her dry before sunrise. He clamped down slightly pinching her clit with his teeth then licked it as he held it in place. He continued working her tits but only with one hand. The other worked its way down to her butt plug and started pressing onto it stimulating her ass his cum keeping nice and fresh inside of her.

She groaned, her hips bucking with more force. Her body still spasming slightly. She groaned, feeling him flick his tongue against her clit. She was extremely sensitive down there after an orgasm. Writhing away slightly.

Back
Top Bottom