Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What would you think? (Alexisstar X Demivemon22)

She smiled, "You'd better, and B-T-W i'm dork-aliciouse!" She smiled, watching him leave the room.

She humped her pillow with all the strength in her small body. Her moans got louder, as she got closer and closer to orgasming, not thinking it would only take him a little to get the water.

Damon wandered closer hearing slight moans now realizing it was coming from his room. He opened the door and found his little sister straddling her pillow for dear life. He sat there watching wondering if she would notice. It was so hard not to let his dick just bust though his pants but still he watched waiting on her reaction

She whimpered out, loudly. Her eyes closed as her hips were still rocking... but more sloppier thrust. "Mmhm... Damon..." she moaned a she came. She heard the door and her eyes shot open, along with er mouth. "Uh... hey big brothy..." she smiled slightly, wondering how much he had watched... "Uh... how m-much of that did you s-see...?"

Damon was getting more and more intriuged by the minute. He started to run his hand up and down his visible hard shaft showing on his crotch. He smiled when she shouted his name and started laughing when she finally noticed he was there."well let's just say I've now seen how much of alittle nymph my little sis is" he dmirked and looked at her intensely

She groaned, "Perv..." hiding her face in the other pillows beside her. Scooting over so there was room for him to sit now. "Uh... cool... you did it to me, so in other words it is your fault...!" Sh giggled, looking up to him rubbing the bulge in the crotch of his pants. Whimpering she closed her eyes, growing horny again as the seconds passed thinking of him... and his- she snapped her mind back to what was happening now...

"thank you deary. I can't deny that about myself at all." he took his hands off his crotch and sat up on the bed with her. "well this wasn't my original intention but hey I'm starting like my horny little sidter." he smirked and knew she was still raging with more horny energy. He ran his hand up the sheets and to her pillow between her legs "damn you drenched it! Such a nice slutty sissy." he growled

She giggled, pulling her face from the pillow. "Any day, big brothy." She watched his hand move away from his crotch, smiling at him brightly, she chirped out "Uh... good... still your fault!" She winked playfully, "Mhm... Ima slutty lil sis.." she whimpered humping her pillow again. Her tail waving around in the air.

Damon looks down at his sister and cant help but want release. She looks so innocent and easy to currupt but why smdid he want to fuck his sister? It was a weird thought but he didnt care. "we'll it looks like your taking care of your problem now do you think you could help brothy with his problem?" he moved his crotch closer to her face leaning up next to her head

She moaned softly. Raising an eyebrow at him, when he walked over to the bedside. Her hips stopped bucking, and he eyes widened at his request. "U-uh... s-sure big b-brothy..." she mumbled out slightly, shocked. "Wha-what did you want me to help you with.... " she asked, her ears perked up.

Damon leaned her head up against his crotch while standing up in front of her. "I want you to please me. Make me soak something down and I don't mean your pillow." he motioned towards the clasp to his belt." I want you to pull these off with only your mouth." he grinned evily

She smiled up at him, biting her lip seductively. She had sharper teeth then most girls, from felinism they had been like that since birth. "Mmm... ok..." she grinned, flashing her sharp teeth. She took the clasp in e mouth, flicking the long peice over, and the belt undone.

Damon moaned feeling her face so close to his dick. He placed his hand on her head tugging her hair back and forth keeping her head bobbing on his bulge. "such a dirty slut. Doesn't sissy want her milk?" he kept still waiting for her to remove the rest as instructed.

She groaned, her hand snaking down to between her thighs. Rubbing herself, she was dripping wet. She purred, "L-lock the door..." biting the button of his pants, slipping it undone. She tugged his pants down with her teeth. She reach into her hospital gown pulling the heart monitor off of her chest. Growling she stood up.

Damon felt so empowered right now ordering his little sis to be his obedient slut. He looked down at the soaking puddle on the bed and listens to her request. He reached back and locked the door and reached straight in a 180 degree motion to meet her soaking pussy hole with his fingers. He could tell she was yearning for his cock the way she ripped her monitor off. "come on you can do better then this slut. Impress me for a change." he had lost most of his senses now and was stuck only on one thing and that was using his slut anyway he wanted to

She pushed him against the wall, pinning his arms above his head. She kissed from his collar bone up to his lips, bitting and nibbling on his bottom lip. She growled, "Mmm.. I like being the lil slut... some times..." she winked her hips grinding into his a she kissed him roughly.

Damon hit the wall hard and smiled. He returned her kiss and moans whe he was bit on his lip. He forced a even deeper kiss onto her both winding there tounges in around each others. "that's what I wana hear from my sweet little sissy. He jerked her head back and sunk his teeth into her neck. He let go after s bit but jerked her head away by her hair and stared her in the eyes saying "now then. Why song you get that sluty little mouth of yours down there and show me how good of a slut you are.

She growled, and bit her lip roughly. She kneeled down, her hand between her thighs rubbing her wet womanhood. "MMM..." She purred out as she started to pull down his boxers with her teeth. She eyed his hardened member, she lookee up at him. She started to run her tongue along the tip, just teasing him and not taking all of him in her mouth.

Damons head jerked back in pleasure. He let his hands slide down the back of her head and gently tug back and fourth on her hair slowly grazing her ears to tease. "mmmm. Fffuck! Where did you learn to do all this sis. My god your a good little slut!"

She whimpered out, as she started to take some of his member into her mouth. She smiled slightly, running her tongue along the sides of his shaft. She sucked hungrily, feeling him grazing her ears. "Mhm... good. I'm a slutty little kitty."

Damon stared down at her beady eyes each time they came into view. The way she was teasing him and her rhythm combined he would reach his climax soon. He kept his hands placed against the side of her head caressing her ears. He knew over the years of experience that was her relaxation button of sorts. "that's a good girl. Keep it up and I'm almost there." he petted her head making her take in a bit more of him.

She took him as much as her small mouth could. Which, in her case, was only 3/4 of his length. She moaned softly, her being so turned on. Her hard nipples poking through the light fabric f the hospital gown. Purring softly as he petted and played with her ears. "Mhm... yes mast- big brothy..." she whimpered quickly correcting herself. She gagged softly when he had her take more of him into her mouth. Still purring happily, as it didn't really have any effect on her, she loved it when he was controlling.

Damon was set. His body couldnt take much more pleasure and he knew at any minute he could cum. In her moaning around his cock he heard the word 'master' muffled. It turned him on immensely. He knew that her neko trait would kick in sooner or later. Nekos are a free spirted race but are prone to want a gaurdian they can cling too. Someone who is there superior. The ones who dont get tamed and made into better slaves. The thought of having his sister as a slave got him going. He grabed the back of her head with both of his hands and griped tightly letting her know he was in control. "time for me to have some fun." he smirked and started thrusting his hips viciously nailing his cock down her throat and back out again. He felt himself getting closer and closer with every second her tiny mouth swallowed his thick cock. He finished by slaming his cock balls deep into her throat and filling her with his hot sticky seed. He clasped her nose and held his cock in place. "sshhhh! Drink your masers milk slut!"

She pulled away to take a breath, when she got back she felt his strong hand weave through her platinum blond hair... She smiled her lips tightening around his cock. She let out a muffled moan, right before he started thrusting his hips forcing his big cock deeper into her small mouth. She panted, feeling his cock throb in her throat, she got even more turned on. She felt him exploded and she hungrily swallow down every drop of her masters milk.

Damons legs gave and he pulled her head off his cock. He stumbled over and fell on the bed. He felt amazing and exusted at the same time. "God you are great sis. I kinda like the new you. I get to be your loving brother and you get to be my personal slut. Mmmm..." just trhe thought of his tied up little sister gave his cock a life tap and made it shoot strait up. "come here sissy i feel like being generous." he eyed her soaking wet gown andvthe puddle below her. He new she needed some attention too.

She giggled, panting softly. She smiled, watching him stumble over to the bed. She winked, "Good, mas- big brothy...!" Her eyes widened a her slip up again. She bit her lip, wondering if he caught her mistake. She smirked seeing his cock grow again. There was a pool between her legs on the floor, and her gown was wet. Her hard nipples poking through the flimsy material of the gown. She nodded, standing up and walking over. She bit her lip, staring into his eyes.

Back
Top Bottom