Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Hunter and His Prey (Alexandria94 and Josu_T)

Leovin was starting to get into the movie when he felt Olivia shift a little. A moment later her hand was on his and she started to touch it lightly. It tickled a little at first and was a little strange. He wasn't quite sure what she was doing at first and he was confused by it. He didn't know if he should pull his hand away, leave it, or say something. Then he started to figure it out and with a sigh he turned his hand over and grabbed hers, holding it gently as they sat there together. It wasn't that he was eager to hold hands with her, or that he was trying to make her happy. He mostly just wanted to relax for a while and if that meant indulging her desires, he'd do so. He knew he could just tell her to stop and make some commands or demands, but he decided that he'd lay off of doing that for the time being. So he sat there, with her hand in his and her head on his shoulder, watching a movie that wasn't exactly one that inspired cuddling, but that wasn't important.

Olivia was so afraid of rejection that it surprised her when he took her hand in his. She had to stifle a gasp and as Leovin was watching the movie, she found herself staring at their hands. It was a small thing, and even if he didn't want to hold her hand, she found that it made her smile anyway. So badly she wanted to turn and kiss him, lightly, just once but she didn't want to press her luck. She could feel her heart racing and it amazed her that even after all the time they had spent together, whether it be harmful or not, he could still make her nervous. She sat there for a couple more minutes, just enjoying it and sitting with him until she decided that she didn't want to make him wildly uncomfortable so she decided to try and make conversation with him. "Hey, what would you like for dinner?"

Leo didn't noticed that Olivia was no longer watching the movie and was instead just looking at their hands. He continued to watch the movie and enjoy it. When he heard her speak up he let out a soft sigh and turned to look at her. He had hoped she would be able to just relax and watch the movie with him rather than interrupting it. He was regretting holding her hand if that had been the cause of her talking. He tried to hide that feeling though as he looked into her eyes. "I was thinking of maybe having some kind of chicken dish tonight. With some salad and bread." He left it at that and turned back to the tv. It wasn't really a topic that inspired much discussion for him since he was the only one eating the meal. If she did eat, it was simply to do something that looked human since she didn't actually need to eat.

Olivia heard his sigh. She knew it wasn't a good thing when he did it, she has known that since they were children and used to play together. She didn't reply back but just put her head back down on his shoulder to sit out the rest of the movie. She wondered if she could eat, she had never tried it, she was almost afraid she might get sick. The movie lasted for at least another hour and it was kept in complete silence. A couple of times she had wanted to turn her head and kiss him but she was afraid she would make him uncomfortable. She wondered if Leovin would ever look at her like she was just Olivia, no vampire involved. She wanted to change it so badly because she would trade anything to have a simple, normal human life again.

As she settled down again Leo smiled and managed to relax. If she was going to hope for him to get comfortable around her and start showing affection she would need to be patient with him. It wasn't going to happen all in one day. He continued to watch the movie that she had picked and he definitely enjoyed it. It was a nice story, for an action film, and good enough acting that he didn't laugh too much at poorly recited lines. Over all it was a good way to spend some time. Once it finished he slowly sat up properly again and looked at her. "So, now that we've watched a movie, I believe we had thought about playing some games together. Do you still feel like doing that, or is there something else that you would like to do?" His eyes met hers and for a moment he was able to convince himself that she was normal and they were just having a normal day together, but it didn't last long as he once again noticed her vampire features. Even if they weren't obvious, he was trained to notice them.

As Olivia sat through the movie she couldn't think of a place she would want to be more than where she was. She understood that their relationship was an odd one but she was sure it was no longer a stressed one. If Leovin hadn't come to terms that she wasn't a harmful vampire then she didn't know what else she could do to prove that to him. By the time the movie was over she had laughed so hard she had cried, and it felt so odd to her cheeks, she couldn't remember a time when she had laughed like that. When he started to talk to her again she looked at him, a slight blush adorning her cheeks. "We can play games if you like, I'm not really sure how well I would play them, but I could try." She tucked a lock of hair behind her ear and bit her lip, wondering if she could ever get the nervousness to go away around him.

Leo nodded slightly as Olivia agreed to play games with him. He got up and walked to where he had put the few games that he had purchased for them. He carried them to the table and set them out. There wasn't a huge selection, but he was sure that they could have some fun with them anyway. He looked at Olivia and showed her the options, then discussed which ones they should play. Once they had made a decision he put the other games aside and set up the one they had chosen. It took a few minutes, but once it was ready he took a seat. He read out the instructions and made sure that they both knew how to play. It was a game he had played a couple of times before, but he wasn't really familiar with it and it would be a learning experience.

Olivia watched him as he got the games and she smiled because she knew she wouldn't be able to play any of these. After they had read the instructions they started to play. At first Leovin beat her every time, but as they played more she thought she was getting better but in actuality she was getting worse and eventually she surrendered. "I'm so bad." She started to laugh so hard that tears formed around the sides of her eyes. She smiled at him and tried to hold in her laughter. "Okay, it's official. I am so bad, maybe I should just go ahead and make your dinner?" She hoped he would say yes because she didn't know how much longer she could stand this terrible torture of a failure.

Leo enjoyed playing games with her. Even if she wasn't great at them, it was a good way to spend some time. He found he was fairly good at the games and managed to understand them quite well. When she finally gave up he smiled at her and shrugged. "Well, it was fun anyway. You weren't that bad, you just need practice. But dinner sounds good now. I'll just relax for a while as you cook." He let her go off to the kitchen as he cleaned up the games. He took his time, feeling no reason to hurry. He had nothing else to do until she finished the food. In all he was actually glad he had agreed to spending the day with her and actually trying to enjoy it. He knew that he would be leaving to hunt again soon and he actually felt he could trust her to stay put while he was gone. He was going to try to get his first hunting job in the city, but there was never a guarantee of that. He took a seat on the couch and leaned back, putting his feet up and turning on the television to watch a random show while he waited to be called for dinner.

As Olivia walked into the kitchen the first thing she did was lean against the wall and close her eyes. She was glad she had spent the day with Leo, but it was reeking havoc on her nerves. She wasn't sure what she could do around him and all she wanted to do was be herself, laugh and make jokes. She knew the only thing she wanted him to do was hug her. It was such a simple gesture but she felt like she needed it, needed the comfort of him being there because he was the only one she had ever wanted. Slowly she took a deep breath to push back the tears and frustrations that wanted to emerge. She knew she couldn't let them because she was afraid of what Leo would think of her.
She wanted to really give him a dinner, one that could make him smile so she went about in the cupboards looking for certain things. Eventually she found some chicken and a bag of frozen shrimp along with a few potatoes from the bag that was next to the fridge. She wondered why he had so much food when it was only him that would eat it but it was replaced with a smile when she realized it was only her who would cook it for him. She cut up the potatoes and fried them in a separate pan while the chicken and shrimp cooked together in another.
After about half an hour, dinner was done so she put it in a plate for him and set it at the table. Without being able to hold it back, a small smile made it's way to her face when she poked her head out the door, liking the idea of being of calling him to dinner. "Leo? Dinner is finished." Her voice was a little timid when she realized she called him Leo, but she had momentarily forgotten about the master and slave arrangement.

Leovin started to think as he sat there and watched the show. It really wasn't an interesting show and it had his mind wandering a lot. He thought about many thing and came to a few conclusions. Then he heard Olivia call to him. Her failure to address him properly was annoying, but he didn't show it. He walked into the kitchen and took a seat at the table. Then he looked at her and cleared his throat. "Please take a seat." He asked politely, but his expression showed that it was a command.

Once she was seated he looked at the plate and slowly pushed it to her. "Cut it all into nice small pieces for me and listen carefully, because I have a few things to say to you." He handed her the knife and fork before sipping his drink and clearing his throat again. "I have decided that I am going to try to find a cure for your situation. It will not be easy and I won't be putting all my effort into it since I must still work as a hunter and fight your kind and kill them. But I will try to find a cure. However, when I find the cure I will not give it to you right away. I will wait until the time that I wish to give it to you. That will not happen until I've finished training you to be a good slave. One who does not forget what to call her master. One who will be loyal and follow commands. I've decided that I like being in charge of you and even when you're cured you will be my slave and I will be your master. The only difference will be what you are physically. What do you think of this my slave? Do you understand?" He looked into her eyes and listened for her response.

After Olivia had sat down she felt the little butterflies flutter around in her stomach from the nervous feeling she got around Leovin. She was glad to finally have something else to do when he told her cut up his meal. She looked down at it while she started to cut so her face wouldn't get as red while he started what she thought would be a normal conversation. As she cut cube by cube the nervous flutter turned into one that was worried but it was quickly abolished after he told her he wanted to keep her. She was happy about that because she didn't want to leave, she liked being here with him and they way they were around each other sometimes but mostly she liked being his.
When he was completely done with his side of the conversation and she was done with cutting his food, she pushed it across the table as she looked up to him, trying to hide the grin from forming. "Yes Master, I completely understand." With a small blush to her face she glanced down, knowing she wasn't supposed to look at him except when she was told to. "Is there anything else you would like?"

Leo watched her cutting his food into small pieces. She seemed to be enjoying it even though it was a fairly simple task. As he spoke he could tell she was happy. He was a little surprised, but pleased with that. He'd thought she might want to be free if she wasn't a vampire any more. Maybe he didn't have as much work to do to train her as he thought. She even asked if there was anything else he would like from her. He smiled softly and thought about it. Then he shook his head. "No Olivia, that will be all. You may leave the table if you wish to do so. Please think about what you would like to do after I finish my dinner. There is still time in the day before I decide to go to bed and our day together is over. Think carefully and choose wisely." He then picked up his fork and started to eat the meal. It was very good and he was pleased with her cooking.

Olivia's attempt to keep the smile from her face didn't work as well as she had hoped and as she looked up to Leo it slipped through. She was surprised at how easy it was to slip into this, cooking for him and doing the things he told her to do. As oddly as their relationship was she felt like this was where she belonged and as she got up to slip away from the table she wondered about what she would do with him later that day. What she wanted wasn't possible until it was time for them to go to bed, but she knew what she could do to pass the time and to also get him into bed with her. The thought made her bite her lip and almost giggled but she held it in as she waited for him to return from his dinner. She hoped he would let her have what she wanted.

Leo looked up as Olivia left the room. He wasn't sure what she was doing, but she had earned a break. He took his time as he ate, wondering what she would choose to do with him. He didn't really know what to expect. After a while he just enjoyed the food and stopped thinking. When he eventually finished his meal he sat back and relaxed for a minute. He then picked up his plate and walked to the kitchen sink. He set his plate next to it so she could clean the dishes when she had time. Then he made his way into the living room. He saw her waiting there and he smiled at her softly. "Looks like you're eager for me to join you Olivia. What have you planned for our evening? Feel free to suggest anything. I can't promise I'll agree to absolutely anything, but you shouldn't be afraid to suggest it and see how I'll answer."

Olivia was nervous as she sat in the living room. The option to do something with Leo made her heart thump hard and as a vampire it was odd, a part of her wondered if it had something to do with staying with a human and also having strong feelings for that human. She placed a hand over her heart and breathed in and out slowly, trying to calm herself as she heard his footsteps coming to where she was. It was when she heard him say that she should try and suggest anything to him that she made up her mind to ask for what she truly wanted. "Sir, I want only one thing." Her face was starting to get red and she slowly started to look up to him as she continued. "I want a night with you. A slow night where we both take comfort in each other, to feel wanted. Afterwards I want you to trust me, I need you to. I want to sleep in your arms in your bed. I promise that I won't do anything to you, and with this," she held up her wrist to lightly dangle the bracelet, "it would be nearly impossible anyway." She let a couple seconds of silence pass between them while she looked him in the eyes before saying a soft and polite, "please."

Leo nodded as she told him she wanted just one thing. He listened carefully even as he saw her blushing. He waited for her to finish explaining and then he stayed quiet for a little while as he thought about it. Finally he nodded and sighed. "I can't promise you that I will trust you after this. Trust is earned, not simply given. However, you've done well so far to earn it, at least lately, so I will give you this chance to earn my trust. I will do what you want tonight. I don't really know what that kind of night will look like though, so you can decide what we do and when. Tonight, and only for tonight, you are in charge on a very limited level. Don't think you can use this as a free pass to do anything." He then stepped forward and to confirm what he had said he leaned in and kissed her cheek softly.

After she made her request, the time it took for him to answer seemed like hours instead of mere minutes. She honestly thought he was going to say no and she would have to spend tonight by herself, wondering what she could have done for him to say yes. It was when he actually told her yes, with a few limitations, that the smile finally broke through like it had wanted to. Now her heart was pumping in anticipation of the night and the light touch of his lips on her cheek. It was such a soft kiss and once it was over she turned her head slowly and kissed him on the lips, her hands travelling to behind his neck. She could feel her fangs wanting to pop out, but she wouldn't let them, she wanted Leovin to stay like this. From the way she pressed her body against his, to the tightening of her arms around his neck, everything showed him what she wanted and how much it meant to her.

When she kissed him Leovin was a little surprised. He didn't pull away though. He had made a promise. Then he felt her hands and soon their bodies were pressed together. He could tell that she really was in love with him. That confused him a little. Eventually he actually returned her kiss, keeping his lips pressed tightly against hers. He caressed her tenderly. She was very nice to have so close. He couldn't deny that. When the kiss ended he looked into her eyes and smiled. "Is this it? You want to stand here kissing all night? Or would you rather go somewhere more comfortable. I did say you are in charge, so I'm just making a suggestion." He smirked slightly and almost laughed. He waited for her to either kiss him again or tell him to move somewhere.

The kiss that occurred between them set her lips on fire and Olivia wasn't sure if she could even make it to the bed, she wanted to try and wake herself up, make sure it was real. Her legs were already quivering because she wanted him so much and when he suggested they go to a bed, she knew if she didn't go then than she never would. Reluctantly she pulled away, grabbed his hand and then quickly lead them into his bedroom instead of hers. She didn't even close the door as she brought them closer to the bed, her lips finding their way back to his once again. She didn't want to waste time with words, she knew this was one time when her actions would speak louder as she lightly pushed him back on the bed to land on his back. Her nervous and shaking hands followed down his torso to remove his shirt, followed by hers. She could feel how hot their bodies were together, but she didn't stop as she kissed on his jawline and down his neck.

As Olivia pulled away Leovin looked at her. He felt her hand in his and he followed her to the bedroom. He found it interesting that she picked his room rather than hers. Once in the room he returned her kiss with desire as his hunger for her quickly grew. Her amazing body close to his was hard to resist. He had no reason to resist either. Suddenly he felt himself falling back onto the bed and his eyes met hers as she climbed to him. He raised his arms to let his shirt come off and then once hers was off as well his hands reached up to touch and caress. He smiled and started to kiss her wherever he could. He was hard for her already. Part of him wanted to just tear off the rest of her clothes and take her right there and then, but he held that part back. He would take his time and enjoy it, going at her pace. There was definitely no need to rush. He shifted back in the bed to get comfortable and pulled her body closer to his.

Olivia could feel Leo's heartbeat underneath her hand and she liked the beat, the effect she had on him. She wanted to please him, to show him that she could be trusted and that he could let her stay in the room with him that night. She continued on her path and kissed down his collar bone eventually getting to his stomach. Hoping that the trust was there for her, just a little, she nipped in little spots until she got to the waistband of his pants. She knew what she wanted and she went for it. Her fingers fumbled in her desire but she managed to get them unzipped and down to his ankles. At first she could only stare at the beautiful cock in front of her but she moved in and took his head in her mouth, one of her hands moving to play with his balls. Her tongue started to lick the underside of his head, wanting and needing to make him groan because if her actions.

He felt his heart starting to beat faster as his body reacted more to her. Her kissing turned him on and made him want her very much. He was eager to do more and he waited as patiently as he could. When her unsteady hands got rid of his pants his cock sprang up to meet her. He could see how excited she was and how happy she seemed to be to play with his dick. As she started to use her mouth and hands he held back his moans. He wanted to make her wait for them as long as he could hold out. He wanted to see what she could and would do to make him moan and to get the confirmation that she was making him feel good. He tried to keep a straight face as well, but that wasn't possible. He looked happy and pleased, but he still made no sounds.

While he was in her mouth Olivia could feel how hard he was and how much he wanted her from the throbbing. She enjoyed giving this to him and making him feel good. It made her think and believe that making the decision for this tonight wouldn't be a bad thing in the end. As her tongue slid on the underside of his cock she was getting a little frustrated because he was making no noises like she desperately wanted him to. Without warning her head dropped and took him fully into her mouth as opposed to just his head. She could feel her throat gagging around him, squeezing. She didn't think about it, only thought about wanting him to feel pleasure and with each bob of her head she looked up at him while her throat closed in around him.

Leo was stunned when she suddenly took his whole cock into her mouth. He barely held back a moan and from then on it was a struggle. He closed his eyes and tried to focus, but that just made it even more obvious that he was feeling amazing at that moment. She was very skilled with the way she brought him pleasure. He didn't hold out long before he moaned loudly, the sound exploding from his throat. He started to moan and groan from then on, unable to hold it in. He reached down and ran his fingers through her hair gently. "Damn you're good. That feels wonderful." He watched as she took him into her throat even as it made her gag. He was tempted to hold her head down, but he didn't. He just smiled and looked into her eyes as she looked up at him.

Back
Top Bottom