Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OOC Second Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still here...Just trying to think of when to have Darian move is all.

Yeah; one thing I found reading through group roleplays is that a strict posting order is notorious for killing the story...

Lol I didn't mean to bring down the authority hammer on the posting order thing xDD
I was just giving people a chance to chime in.

I shall still be here though by the way. I'll reply when I see fit to send in my character. :] I know I've said it before but I'm still in but just waiting lol.

Indeed; I would post but there's not really anything for my guy to add.

BTW...Loved your edited post, Happy.

Heh, yeah.
I was going to have my character open the door and drag him inside for making so much noise, but I thought that would take all the glory.
>w>
Thanks, I am much happier with it now.

Haha! Now three of the five have met!

Now we just need a way to get Nathan involved and we'll be all set xD

He could still just burst into the room after seeing Borkul drag in Darian from the street and be like "THERE YOU ARE!" in some sort of flamboyant fashion only to be knocked out to keep him quiet.
>w<

Well Nathan lost Borkul in the crowd when he vaulted over all of those people so he couldn't see him do that anyway lol. Maybe you guys just so happen to run into him once the coast is clear, only for NAthan to accidentally blow your cover somehow? lol

That sounds good, maybe one of the guard remembers you hanging around Borkul so he tracks you hoping that you'll lead them straight to the half orc?

So is someone posting next or are you waiting on me?
I've had a busy week and I've got a busy week ahead of me so I don't know when I can post next.
Sorry.
;~;

Apologies all...Went to LA with a friend of mine for the MLG Pro Circuit tourney!

So...We waiting on Nibbles to post or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom