Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OOC Second Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy, I'd say he's about a foot and a half shorter than your character. So however tall your character is, just subtract the height I gave you. lol. I expect Half Orcs to be slightly if not obviously taller than a normal human. And yes. Nathan is so Naive in this RP.

Sorry everyone xD
Long work and summer school week. I will definitely have a post up tomorrow so we can keep this ball rolling xDD

Alright we brought everything back together full circle.
Time to see how Katya will get out of this pickle xDD

Indeed we did; even that dirty camper Darian got some action XD

Hey guys,
Might not be able to get a post up tonight.
I'm going to try, but we'll see how it goes.
Things are getting pretty intense, I'm excited to continue.

No biggie, Happy; post when you can.

Gotta say, lovin' Miss Icestrike so far; I can tell she's a firecracker xD. Hell, everyone in this RP is damned awesome

Okay, Sorry for my lack of posting guys. Between father's day and other personal issues I haven't had alot of time but I promise to help push the Rp forward today or tonight

Hiya Nibbles!
I hope you're doing okay >w<
I just posted my reply, it probably sucks.
If it does just let me know and I'll change it.

Don't be so hard on yourself babe. You're doing great! ^^ Honestly You're knocking each post out greatly and quickly, plus your character is super badass!

Happy, don't be so down on yourself; I love seeing Katya in action! Nothing cooler than a girl who can kick ass! XD

We will....Just hope you don't mind a LONG wait for that to happen XD

Jugger82 said:
Everyone is so nice here :3

And I'm still RPing in this RP. I'm just waiting for the right place to come in since Nathan got ditched. Lol
Lol yeah xDD
I imagine the three of our characters are going to meet up and venture out somehow. Maybe buying or stealing a wagon. And in the end Nathan had hidden inside the wagon for some reason xDD. Everyone freaking out when he pops out like nothing happened xDD
We will see but Nathan the Naive Human will definitely make his grand entrance!

Nathan could just waltz through the door of their hide out, be like "There you are!". Then Borkul could drag him inside and tell him to shut his trap because we're hiding or some shit like that.
XD

MyHappyWorld said:
Nathan could just waltz through the door of their hide out, be like "There you are!". Then Borkul could drag him inside and tell him to shut his trap because we're hiding or some shit like that.
XD
Lol
Be like "WHAT THE HELL HOW ARE YOU STILL FOLLOWING ME!?!! GRAH!!!" And then get shut up by Katya and Nathan who understand they need to be stealthy.

I like the idea of the wagon. Nathan just casually finds this wagon, climbs inside, pulls the tarp over as a blanket, and just sleeps before they steal it away, only to find him in the back, waking up and asking where they're heading.

HAH...That idea sounds hilarious, you guys should totally do it.

Feel bad for Nathan though; poor guy just got ditched XD

I'm not sure about the wagon bit, I mean where are they gonna go? But it could work.
-Shrugs-
Maybe if we all meet up in the one place we can take it from there?
Also, should I post again or should I hold back for a bit and let everyone else post first?

MyHappyWorld said:
I'm not sure about the wagon bit, I mean where are they gonna go? But it could work.
-Shrugs-
Maybe if we all meet up in the one place we can take it from there?
Also, should I post again or should I hold back for a bit and let everyone else post first?
Well it seems our posting order kind of follows
MyHappyWorld
Andypants
Jugger82
Razgriz
Dr. Nibbles

So I think to keep everyone fair and together we should follow that unless there are different scenes or conversations going on.

You can take me out of the posting order for now since I'm not currently involved with anyone unless someone sees Nathan in the crowd and recognizes him to be affiliated with Borkul.

You could always affiliate yourself with Borkul, Jugger. Try and help them and get yourself in more trouble leading to Darian having to help or maybe even my own Player Character. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom