Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The boss is back (Nightstalker/cheerio)

His blue eyes darkened and sparkled back into hers as he slid his large right muscular arm around her waist and spoke. "Ready to leave for court."

Ross gave a sly grin and brought one hand down across her buttocks quite hard giving them a good squeeze as he sucked on her lower lip. "Don't be forgetting it either" He said teasingly.

Ross grinned even wider at the yelp then giggle his blue eyes sparkling and dazzling like freshly cut diamonds as he gave a soft chuckle. "Yes and I am all yours Suzanne. Lets get you to court then me back to the office."

She had smiled at that and slid easily into the passenger seat, smoothing her skirt down as she shut her door then did up her seatbelt. "Ready when you are hot stuff."

Ross started the engine and drove towards the court house, his dark bright blue eyes watching the road and occasionally stealing furtive glances in her direction. His mind was on the day ahead for him as he parked and gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "Go know them dead my love."He said softly.

Ross felt the sparks fly through his entire body from the soft kiss to his hand, eyes meeting hers as he smiled at her words and waited for her to get out. Sitting there for a few minutes before driving off towards the office building, drive short and giving him more time to think over the paperwork for today that he needed to file and also yesterday's performance in court.

She had climbed out of the car then, seemingly prepared and calm as she headed to work. She was soon in session at the court, taking every point easily in her stride. She had made each of her own points and defended them well and after a while had left to get food. Once she was done eating she had gone back to work.

Ross entered work and answered a few questions on proceedings in court from yesterday, the small monitor in his room on low volume as he listened and watched it as he filed the reports. Later than usual he took his lunch break, barely wanting to leave the office as he sat riveted at one stage as she took care of the opposing barristers easier than he had. Picking up some extra pointers his lunch was a light salad sandwich along with some coffee.

She had returned to the court easily and made her points for the second case easily. The fact she was up against the same lawyer again made her feel confident and her confidence showed as she made point after point and had soon wrapped the case. Even as she did so she found herself hoping that Ross would be watching on the court tv.

Ross had indeed been watching and cheered softly as both cases had ended with wins, glancing briefly at his watch as the afternoon began to end he left the office and drove towards the court house. Parking near the front of the building to wait for her.

He noticed how cheerful she seemed as he leaned across and kissed her cheek after she got in. "Excellent performance today Boss, ready to go home."

"Yeah, I'm ready." She agreed, sliding happily into the car. Once he'd kissed her cheek she had smiled again, kissing his cheek tenderly. "I missed you."

Ross smiled at her words, his dark bright blue eyes sparkling back into hers as he drove away from the courthouse. Reaching across with his left hand he took hers, long thick fingers intertwined with her small soft ones as he spoke. "Missed you too. My place tonight perhaps?"

"Mhm..." She spoke softly. "Your home sounds good." She had smiled and leant over to kiss him softly on the cheek. "It's nice to alternate places."

Ross returned the kiss with a little passion as he slowly drove away from the court house towards his home, drive relatively quick as he parked up the driveway and spoke. "Indeed it does and tonight I will cook for us both."

"Your spoiling me." She spoke softly, smiling even as she slid out of the car. She had waited on the steps for him to come to her, wanting to just get in and relax.

Ross laughed softly at her words and got out of the car, locking it and sliding his left muscular arm around her back and waist as he opened the door entering after her. Giving her a soft kiss on the forehead he spoke. "Its not called spoiling my love, its giving you what you deserve."

Back
Top Bottom