Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The boss is back (Nightstalker/cheerio)

((OOC: I can try... hopefully it'll work))

She had smiled and pressed into him again. Every time she did so she experienced a little more pleasure. Now she wanted to return it.

Ross felt her body press harder against his, hips colliding faster as his sacs tightened even more as the pressure began to get almost unbearable. Rolling her body on the bed he pinned her down and pulled almost all the way out then rammed it back in. His lips found hers passionately, tongue slithering inside her mouth as the tip of his shaft pounded mercilessly in and out of her slick folds before her erupted, jet after jet of hot white sticky liquid coated the inner walls.

The kiss when their lips met was hot and heavy, her mouth opening to his tongue almost instantly. As he exploded into her she had responded hotly, her own climax soon slamming into him.

Ross felt the slick walls of her heated wet core wrap tightly around his shaft milking it for all of its contents, moaning into the deeply passionate kiss as tongues danced sensually he could feel another orgasm approaching fast as another jet after jet of his hot sticky seed splattered against the inner walls.

The double climax had left her panting, her lips still meeting his as the kiss softened slowly, her breathing still hitchin as she pulled away, her breath catching in her throat before she spoke again. "Wow."

As the kiss broke Ross's breathing was quite ragged, his muscular chest rippling as his body rested lightly on top of hers. Slowly the entire length and girth of his shaft softened and slipped from her soaked pussy as he spoke hoarsely. "Damn even hotter tonight."

Ross heard her murmured words, his blue eyes sparkling as they met hers before a sly and slow grin spread across his face. "I do believe they are meant to be broken." he barely whispered.

She had laughed softly at that. "I think so." The words were quiet as she stretched out. "Mmmm, it's nice to just relax."

His blue eyes darkened and sparkled as he watched her stretch out, his own tall body resting close next to hers as he softly kissed her cheek his words whispered. "Are you ready for court tomorrow?"

Ross gave a soft laugh to the combination of her words and smirk, his eyes sparkling even brighter blue as he spoke while leaning up on one elbow. "Suzanne want a lift to court then I drive back to office to do paperwork?"

Ross's bright blue eyes sparkled back into hers as he smiled at her words, head turning to kiss the palm of her hand as it caressed across his cheek. "Does indeed sound a good idea" He said softly.

Ross woke the next morning well rested and ready to start another day. His eyes took in her form close to his as he softly kissed her cheek and slid from bed to take a quick hot shower. Dressing he was in the kitchen about ten minutes with the aromas of freshly brewing coffee and scrambled eggs along with bacon filling not just his nostrils but the whole apartment.

She had woken to his kiss, watching him carefully. Once he left for the kitchen she made for the shower then dressed herself. After she was dressed and presentable, smartly dressed in a tidy suit and clean blouse, her hair neatly plaited and tucked back, falling tidily. She loved watching him cook and she did so now, moving to get coffee for them both from the fresh jug he'd made.

"Something smells good... and I don't mean the food."

Ross heard her words, his cheeks reddening and heating up considerably as his dark blue eyes met hers briefly before looking away. Attending to the food before serving it up he softly kissed her cheek and spoke in a soft tone. "Thank you and do hope the food tastes good too."

She had enjoyed the blush, loving that she could make him blush like that. Once he'd served the food and kissed her cheek he spoke. She listened carefully. "I'm sure the food tatses good." She smiled. "You cooked it didn't you?"

Ross knew she enjoyed making him blush, it was something he would just get used to as he as sat down at the table to enjoy the food, coffee and her company. His eyes met hers briefly as he took a few sips of his coffee before speaking. "Yes made with my own two hands."

"Then we now it'll be good." She was smirking as she sat down and ate her food, drinking her coffee at the same time. Once she was finished she washed up, smiling back at him. "It's fantastic."

Ross watched her eat the breakfast much quicker than himself, he was taking a little time with it this morning as he finished a few minutes after her before standing and washing up his plate and cup. Smiling he softly kissed her lips and spoke. "Thanks, you smell even better today too."

Back
Top Bottom