Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Accidental Bonds(ryax/lady)

"Ahh. I'm sorry.", Lucifer replied, same dangerously creepy smile never then less. "And here I thought I would have had to give chase.", Lucifer said coyly and almost a bit disappointed. "A good idea. Thank you.", Lucifer said to Lust in an oddly politely manner before him and Wrath set off towards Lucien's house. "Glad I can still have that effect on him.", Lucifer mused devilishly as they approached the mansion where the soon to be marvelously tortured young demon were held captive in his own home.

Entering the familiar home, Lucifer sighed in delight, a sick smile decorating his twisted facade in his hour of warped need. Entering the room of the betrayer, Wrath stepped in first, Lucifer following suit, taking a good, long look at Dante, a grim smile still on his face, so excited to soon be dealing out some well deserved gruesome pain. "Greetings Dante, so good of you to stay put.", Lucifer mused, hiding his tremendous amount of sickening spite for the man who just spoke to him, a maggot, a worm, a creature of absolute no value to him, something that had to be ridden int he most vile way. Standing in silence for a while, simply staring down the cocky youngster that had threatened and conspired and almost succeeded to cause Lucifer and his family unrecoverable harm.

Lucifer had positioned himself leaning back against one of the walls a bit away from the man he was to play with, arms crossed and a laughable grin on his face. Lucifer was way to content with reaping the flesh off that specific man's body. The mere presence of Lucifer in his crazed state caused the temperature of the room to rise, degree by degree, slowly adding on. A small current of air began flowing throughout the room, gently swirling around even though there was no outside stimuli for it. Luc's powers letting themselves out for a bit of a playful time while e was building excitement for the climax moment of revenge. One might believe still it was Wrath's powers setting the surrounding air on heating mode and causing the current when it was Lucifer's powers playfully letting themselves be known instead.

The air was now starting to become thin. That is, for every part of the room except for Dante where the air had become abundant, hotter, denser, pressure gathering around him as Lucifer's sick desire to destroy him finally was ready to get to action. Lucifer left the comfort of the wall, standing opposed to Dante from across the room, air growing even thinner around both him and Wrath as Dante now was being situated by a crushing pressure. A sick grin on Lucifer and a most creepy half laugh escaped him as he raised his hand, Dante flying up in the air, suspended in mid air by the air that Lucifer controlled in the room. "Hey! Look at what I can do!", Lucifer mused with excitement, lowering his hand quickly and Dante following suit, slamming down on the ground. Lucifer laughed as he raised his hand again, excited over his power he kept doing that very same thing a couple of times, though soon starting to alternate and slamming the body against the walls, up on the ceiling, repeatedly hitting the same spots over and over again as floorboards, walls and ceiling shattered, broke or threatened to break. Suddenly releasing the pressure, sending Dante flying like a rag doll against the wall, Lucifer cocked his head and smiled stupidly. "Didn't see that coming did you? Thought it would be Wrath, doing my dirty work, like always. Guess we're all a bit surprised, but don't worry, he will get to play with you as well. In a bit. It was MY WIFE and MY SON that you nearly murdered. I got dibs.", he mused in a crazy furious fashion as he studied the man that had soon to endure the worst parts.

Dante looked at him, before glaring at the tall blond man leaning against the door. Though of all his children, Thorne was the one who looked most like Lucien, looking at loki there was no doubt that the man was cast of the same mold of the former angel. “I really didn’t have a choice.”he growled shivering a little as he was stared down by his lord, his anger at his sister, his hatred for her and loki, and most of all his father giving him the courage to meet his lord’s stare.

Loki swallowed hard, loosing his tie a little feeling a little breathless even as his brother started to pant, feeling suffocated at the air pressing against him.”My lords, I am going to go see to my sister.”He said simply stepping out of the room after wrath nodded his consent, even though he could be cruel, wrath wasn’t cruel enough to force loki to watch his brother’s torture. Settling back against the wall he let out a bark of laughter at lucifer’s excitement, rolling his eyes a little.”You are such a child at times.”He teased his friend, though there was anger under the calm words as he watched the young demon be bashed into the walls and everything else, barely responding to the sweet screams as dante’s body broke at being abused like this.

“She was supposed to die!She wasn’t supposed to get a stupid angel to help!She shouldn’t be so special to get GABRIEL of all people to heal her. Its not fair!”The young demon howled in answer to lucifer’s words, his hatred filling the words. Blinding him to everything but the fact that he needed to kill his sister, a desire michael’s angel traitor had seen, and used to their own advantage to cause problems in hell. Soon enough, the actions of a few, was going to cause a war that no one could stop

Fully engrossed in his crazy mood, Lucifer didn't pay much attention to Loki before he had gotten his tingling elemental surges to stand back for a bit and cool down. But by the time that happened, Loki was already gone, his brother having been smashed around the room multiple times. As Dante retaliated with his stupidly honest words, the crazy excited expression on Lucifer was replaced by disgust and rage. "No. It's not fair. You tried to kill my wife. What did I ever do to deserve something like having her slain by her moronic brother? Did you ever think how much pain it would cause everyone else around her, even the amount it has already? I can't believe how selfish you are, but that's all going to be accounted for.", he ended before he raised the broken man off the ground again with his thick air pressure. Walking up to him, he himself had no problem enduring the crushing power of the air gathering around them both. Lucifer stared into the eyes of Dante for a little while, the pressure growing denser and denser, Wrath even probably having to get closer unless he wanted to suffocate in the back of the room. "You accomplished nothing, yet managed to ruin your entire life. Well done.", Lucifer said, his stare cold and filled with spite and anger.

Quickly, pressure and heat began amassing around Dante's right arm, his arm starting to bend in sinister placed and the walls charring because of the heat coming off of him. Suddenly his arm began glowing red, crackling and breaking and making crushing noises as it suddenly busted into flames, the fire acting strange as it quickly vaporized his entire arm and scattered across the ceiling, only to disperse and vanish as if into thin air. "Ohh... Interesting.", Lucifer mused as he looked at Dante's painful form. Blood had splattered all over where he had been tossed, ceiling covered with the blood plasma that had been flaking about and. "Now what to do...", he pondered as it suddenly looked like he had a great realization. "I know! I've been dying to do this for a long time to who ever it was that was the traitor, and now I can!", he said with amusement as he stepped over to the man's other arm, grabbing his fingers and snapping them, twisting and crushing them back and forth until they came ripping right off. One by one he freed the traitor of his beloved fingers. Once they were off, he simply tossed them to the side, landing with heartfelt thumps on the floorboards. Next, Lucifer was going to wish Dante was anywhere else then here. He dug his fingers in under Dante's skin where his broken fingers were, ripping and digging in to get under his very flesh to his bone. Doing this on both sides once he was properly situated, he slowly ripped his flesh apart, tearing it off his bones as he deep flayed the man. The flesh hanging loose at his sides as Lucifer continued ripping it off well up to his elbow. Most blood vessels were intact, so he could feel everything as his flesh split apart, Lucifer even cared enough to keep the main large ones intact so he was sure to feel all the pain. His skeleton was hanging sickly and lifeless, dripping with blood from a few vessels broken, leaking out onto it. Lucifer took a step back, admiring his work as he looked to Wrath. "Do you think he's dead yet? It looks mighty hard to recover from. Want to take a crack at him and finish him? Or would you rather we limit his loss of blood, patch him back together and hope he's going to wake up again only to have this happen once more?", he said, fairly confident that Dante was going to die very, very soon either way, even if they tried to patch him up again.

“Father hated me, never gave me anything!What did she do to deserve his attention!I’m better! I am!”Dante howled screaming as the man hurt him, “Its not over!You’ll still lose everything,hell lord, everything!”Dante howled through the torture, already starting to die even as Lucifer questioned putting him back together.

Wrath leaned back against the wall, a passive observer, dark blond hair curling around his face a little as the assassin considered what to do next, for once mercy showing in his dark eyes even if the emotion didn’t show on his face. Looking at the broken mess on the floor he glanced at Lucifer. “Let him die. Your wife is going to know what happened here, I do not want her to consider we were not merciful.”Wrath said softly pain in his eyes because he wanted to torture dante, but the choice was made in consideration of thorne’s love for her brother, and not the traitor he wanted to destroy. Pushing away from the wall he held out a hand, the simple bracelet he was wearing shifting, changing into the flame laced sword, metal and flame trapped in only a way wrath could have crafted.

Raising it he looked down at dante, “We will see your rebellion ended.”he muttered raising his sword. “There is no end, only the beginning!War is coming, anger lord, war and death, and you are a dead man walking!”Dante hollowed as the sword fell, the words howled with the passion of a true fanatic as wrath destroyed lucien’s middle son, letting fire consume the body after.

Leaning tiredly back against the wall he rubbed a hand over his face, “He’s right. There’s no simple ending here. War is still coming.”Wrath said so very tired as he considered he might still lose everyone he loved for two world's schemers, because he knew this was going to be bad. with angels and demons working together, oh yes, war was coming, and for once he wasn't looking forward to it

"Nothing more is going to happen to my family as long as I'm still alive.", Lucifer snorted out in anger as a response for the persistent insolence, disregarding any of the emotions that Wrath was feeling, still encompassed with crazy revenge.

"I suppose we could do that.", Lucifer said, stepping off as he left the field for Wrath to do what he wanted. The air in the room had returned to normal. Lucifer would come to regret the decision he had done this day. Perhaps it wasn't so that he should have tortured the man like this, but he was a slave to his anger, though slowly regaining himself he would come to regret his actions here today, but also embracing that his powers could be used for something rather then nothing.

Watching as the man he called his best friend slaying the traitor, dealing no torture but only sweet relief, the man sighed as the sword fell. "Yup.", Lucifer agreed, staring at the burning corpse. "This is going to suck.", Lucifer said with light sorrow, heading out of the room as he planned on taking a cold shower, clearing his head and joining his wife for whatever it was she was doing, if not to tell her the grim news and likely be hated for it for a while. He was getting tired of the constant stream of death and murders that followed ever since he had gotten together with Thorne. It wasn't her fault, but it had still sprung things into existence that shouldn't have been there. He was set on protecting what was his, his family, life and even hell against anyone who would be to oppose it. This was going to be a tough fight, the fight of his and everyone's lives likely.

Looking no one in the eye as he left, paying no respect to any one's heeds, he was simply walking back home, distraught by his actions and the tides of death that was approaching. "We should spar.", he said lightly to his friend, looking down on the ground as he walked. "We need to get better. We need to get sharp, or we're going to loose everyone. At least I know I need to refresh my skills.", he added plainly before he arrived back home. "I'm taking a shower.", he said tiredly, averting to his showers in his rooms, quickly stepping inside the blasting cold water, fully clothed as he began stripping and tossing his wet clothes on the wall and floor. Standing with his hands against the wall, looking down on the tiled floor he sighed deeply as he closed his eyes, letting the cold water pound his body senseless. He dreaded facing Thorne and having to tell her that he murdered her brother, even though he was the traitor.

“We will. Tomorrow. Spend the evening with thorne and Adrian.”He said looking concerned for his friend before nodding. “Go shower.I’ll see you later.”he said concerned for his friend before going in search of his own shower and lover.

“You know, you’re going to give yourself pneumonia.”Thorne said shivering from the other side of the shower, even outside, she could feel how frigid it was, and after making sure Adrian was safely asleep in the crib in their room, thorne had come to see what was wrong with her husband. Shivering as she stripped down she stepped into the shower, a breathless scream escaping as ice cold water hit her skin.

“What’s wrong?”She muttered hesitating, pausing not sure if he was safe to touch, even though she trusted him, loved her husband, there was still moments when the woman still remembered him lashing out at her. Swallowing hard she stepped closer, resting her hands on his chest, shifting so that his body kept the water from pounding on her, for once glad she was smaller then him and he could hide her from the water easily.

'Mhm', Lucifer voiced as he drifted off towards his cold destination.

A crude smile shifted in, in place of his disoriented look as he heard his love's voice. As she approached, despair hit him as well at the fact he had to tell her that her brother was dead. "I'll be fine.", he said softly, though not stopping her from entering with him. He watched her body's shock as it entered the ice cold drizzle.

Her cute figure disappearing under him to have the water not hit him made him smile a bit more, sighing softly as he reached and turned the knob to let delightfully hot water soon pour out instead of the cold, so that she too could enjoy the shower. While he enjoyed that she was close to him like this, it was still all wrong of a timing. As the water turned warm and nice, Lucifer slowly dropped down on his knees and looked up at her, sadness showing in his eyes. "I have some bad news, my love. It's about your brother, Dante. It turns out that your brother was the one who poisoned your father. He was the one that almost killed you and Adrian. Dante died when this information came out, but not unjust, as it was true, by his own words and tongue.", he told her, not daring to tell her that he flayed the man alive unless she asked of it more specifically. He didn't want to lie to her, just withhold a bit until she asked about it for both their sake, perhaps mostly his own selfish need of wanting to be on her good side and not hurt her again, which this likely would. He decided to give it to her in one fell swoop, not to drag it out. "I'm sorry, my love. I'm so sorry.", he said, still looking up in sadness as he groveled on his kneed for her, the warm water splashing on them both.

Thorne smiled amused because the man wanted to please her enough to turn on the warm water instead of leaving it cold. Relaxing as she leaned into him a little, she frowned as he dropped to her knees frowning slightly, looking confused as she ran her fingers through his hair. “What?”She said staring at him, stumbling back a step. “No, no…that’s not true. It cant be.”She whispered not even noticing as her legs went weak sending her crashing down into her husband, landing neatly in his lap, clinging to him. “No!No!No it cant be!”She screamed crying because she didn’t want to believe it, needed to not know her best friend had betrayed her like this.

Scrambling to get out of the shower she was barely on her feet, scrambling for her clothes pulling them on, desperate to get away from the other, needing to unhear the words he’d just told her. Needing to not know the truth that her heart already knew, that her brother, her childhood best friend, had tried to kill her.

While he was crude in telling her, there was no easy way of telling her that her best childhood friend and dear brother had been the traitor they had been seeking and that had tried to slay and betray the house of her's.

He caught her in her fall, she would never be hurt again when he was near, decidedly ready for anything. Gently wrapping his arms around her as she clung to him and screamed, he was silent with sadness, pain glaring deep in his eyes. He let her go, simply as that as he remained on his knees for a while before he stood up, turning off the shower and leaving it, stepping out to his quarter and drying himself off a bit as he found some new clothes he could wear.

He knew where she was going, so he took his time to dress, then followed her almost entirely in her footsteps. There was only one place she would run to for answers, to find out the truth that she already knew from both him and in her heart.

Lucien glanced up at the man as the king of hell walked into the garden, before returning to look at the young woman crouching down under the bench in her garden. While she hadn’t done it since she was young, Lucien had known the moment she’d found about Dante that she would come here, and in anticipating her, he’d come here to wait. His poor daughter had only been allowed out of the house to go as far as the garden, hiding here when something had upset her, scared her, and as dante’s death rocked her world, Lucien had known she’d revert to childhood habits, hiding in the only place that had been safe for the child she’d been. Only then, dante had been the only one able to coax the anxious scared child out of the hidey hole.

“Sweetheart, its true. I know, I wish it wasn’t, but you know it is. You saw him, he attacked you, you saw him there.You know its true.”Lucien whispered trying to coax her out, ignoring nyx as the woman hovered closeby, standing guard over her lover and child, hating that she couldn’t protect either. Thorne might be a century old, but the woman was still young, still to young to deal with this.

A sad look strewn across Lucifer's face could be seen as he walked casually yet surprisingly carefully into the garden of Lucien's. He sat down across from Lucien, a bit away from the bench his wife hid under, didn't want to get too close but still be there for her if she needed him.

There was nothing he dared to do, or dared to say for that matter. He would only make it worse, trying to get her to come out of there, to realize the truth was going to hurt and set her back even more if it came from Luc who had already previously hurt her in a wild fashion. Sitting there on the sideline, he was sad, moping a bit as he looked to the floor and sighed silently at the fruitless tries to get her to come out.

He couldn't help but thinking that her grandfather should be here as well, contemplating over if he should go and drag Wrath back here, over if he should get Loki as well. Her family needed to be her, her entire family if she was to be able to more easily deal with the same loss that everyone felt to varying degree. With sadness, he looked over to Thorne again, lost in words over the moment's panic and grief. A husband should always have the words for something like this, yet Lucifer didn't have that this day.

“not everyone has the words like lucien always does.”Loki muttered as he walked into the garden, moving to sit next to Lucifer as if he was reading lucifer’s mind, careful to make sure thorne could see him, as well as making sure Lucifer couldn’t be seen. Looking as tired as Lucifer did, he glanced up at wrath, having just returned from fetching him at lucien’s command, settling in to watch both father and grandfather trying to coax thorne out. It was painful to see his beloved little sister like this, and while they weren’t as close as dante and thorne had been, there was a bond forged from blood, of love, and most of all the knowledge of how hard it was to be a child of lucien’s under his fierce demanding protection.

“Papa?”Thorne whispered as she crept to the edge of the bench, looking up at the two men sitting on the ground in front of her. “Hey, sweet pea.”Lucien muttered holding out a hand, helping her out, wrapping a arm around her as he pulled her into his arms, barely wincing as wrath enclosed them both in a hug. For once, not even bothering to crack a joke about the anger lord not able to keep his hands away, just holding the woman who was shattering in her grief.

“Are you okay?”Loki said after a moment glancing to the man he was sitting next to, looking Lucifer over. As worried about his sister’s husband as he was for her. Because he knew thorne needed Lucifer, and it would hurt her if he was hurt by her actions, or emotions.

Loki entered as if called and put in place by his own mind, placing himself in between him and Thorne so that she would be surrounded by people who were more likely to be able to break her out of her shock successfully. It was terribly awkward to be sitting beside Loki now, just having slain his brother in the manner that he had. The way that he felt so little remorse when he did it, but now he wondered if it had been the right way to go after all. So much after thought, so much remorse and possible other ways to go. Loki and Thorne could still have had their brother alive, but always be under constant threat to get hurt and killed. Not a tough decision in order to logically keep them safe, but more of an emotional trap where whichever way they took it would hurt, and it hurt a lot by the state of things. It was killing Lucifer softly that he kept introducing pain into Thorne's life, willingly or not, it was not something he wanted for their lives to be about.

Raising his head and looking to Loki next to him, pondering his question for a moment. "No, I'm not okay. I'm sorry Loki, I wish things could have been different.", he said softly, sighing deeply as he considered the man in front of him. a look to show for sorrow, remorse and sadness, even pity and begging for forgiveness could be seen in his eyes and face.

Loki was quiet as he watched thorne, frowning slightly before glancing over at his brother in law. “I would have killed him myself if I thought father would be able to recover from it. You…wrath…killing him, is hurtful, for both of them, but they are wounds to recover from. Dante’s betrayal, and if I had killed him, would have been to much. Do not ask for forgiveness for something that was the right thing to do.”Loki said glancing over at him.

“Lucifer?”Thorne whispered as she stirred, stumbling to her knees as she crawled across the ground to her husband, before climbing into his lap, burying her face into his chest, seeking the comfort in the man she trusted most in the world.

Lucifer kept his sorrowful gaze locked on Loki until his final words, where he only muttered a soft and accepting 'Mhh'. It was nice to hear that what he had done was the right thing, but he was still sure it was going to come back and bite him on the ass in more then one way.

At the mention of his name, a spark of joy jumped in Lucifer's eyes as his head snapped up and looked at Thorne. Surprised, unworthy, but feeling warm and tingly at the same time as she crawled over, looking to him for comfort rather then anyone else. "I'm right here, my dove.", he said softly, smiling with sorrow and hope as he wrapped his arms around her, keeping her close to his body. He pressed a soft kiss on the top of her head, closing his eyes. Thinking only of Thorne, with a room full of trusted people, Lucifer let his wings gently burst out of his back and tattoos, slowly moving in to wrapping them both up in the dark shroud, but not completely, just covering the sides so that it formed a light and soft shroud, easy for anyone to enter if they wanted. He knew that she could be feeling exposed, especially the way she sought to be held and shielded from everything. Lucifer figured that perhaps his wings could help her do just that for a moment, used for something else then for her pure satisfaction and amazement. "We're all here for you. I'm here for you.", he said softly into her hair.

Thorne shuddered a little as she felt feathers brushing against her fingers shifting to settle into his lap more, shifting, resting her cheek against the curve of a wing as she absently ran her fingers into the soft downy wings. Settling down to just rest, and not think as she played with his wings.

Hours later Belial cleared her throat as she stepped into the garden, smiling slightly at the sight of the family sitting in the middle of the garden, loki having shifted to lay down at thorne’s feet, and the woman was both stroking lucifer’s wings and loki’s hair. While wrath and Lucien were having a quiet argument over weapons on the bench, apart, but not. Closeby and standing guard over the woman they all loved. “While this is a interesting scene, this little guy wanted his mama.”Belial said looking amused as dante fussed, still connected emotionally to his mother and as the hours past and her emotions became even more a tangled mess, dante had responded to his mother’s distress.

“Adri?”Thorne stirred as belial knelt to hand her the small boy, smiling gently as she looked down at her fussing son, raising a hand and gently letting him curl his fingers around her, shifting, “Move, you oaf. My son’s more important.”She muttered to loki, amused as her brother pouted but obeyed, moving to leave the garden now that he saw his sister was doing okay, that she would indeed be okay.

The trick with Lucifer's wings seemed to have the effect that he wanted on her. She became a bit mesmerized, more concentrated on them then on her shocking loss.

Over the course of couple of hours, Thorne was continuously mesmerized, calming down as she stroked and played with his wings, stroking her brother's hair in the process as well as he had joined and laid down by her feet. Lucifer simply sitting there, watching his lover in this crucial time of her life. Lucifer stirred softly, letting his wings scatter back behind him, though still apparent and hovering in the air. he moved them slowly as to not shock Thorne. A soft, loving smile erupted on Lucifer's lips, that their son needed the attention of his parents yet again. Something like this might help Thorne recover herself successfully and more quicker, she would realize she needed to be strong for her child.

He locked his gaze on his son in the arms of his wife, smiling sweetly, only a soft sadness looming over him right now if one paid enough attention to actually notice it in the way he held himself and looked. "Your son is beautiful.", he mused to Thorne, glad that it looked like she was coming back successfully to them.

Belial smirked as she herded both of the arguing lords out of the garden, letting the small royal family have the garden to settle into what she knew was a peaceful moment, knowing they all needed a chance to recover.

Thorne barely noticed everyone leaving them, raising a eyebrow, frowning slightly as she looked at her husband, looking annoyed with him.”My son?Isnt he yours to?”She said, though her voice broke just a little. Like for a moment she was frightened that her husband was going to turn both her and Adrian out. And while the woman was usually clear headed enough to know that there was no way Lucifer would do such a thing, Thorne was emotionally raw and vulnerable, and taking his words wrong.

Shifting the babe in her arms she swallowed looking nervous as she looked down at Adrian as the child wrapped his hands in her soft hair, looking at her husband nervously as she waited for a answer.

Lucifer laughed gently at her annoyed comment about his choice of words. "Indeed he is.", he added, reaching out and gently stroking Thorne's hair for a moment. Her reaction showed clearly that she was getting hrself together, though only piece by piece and had still ways to go until she would see things clearly as she had gotten upset by his words, not even giving him a more suitable comeback. While it was a bit sad to see her shocked to pieces like this, she never lost her cute charm however.

He shifted slightly, keeping Thorne steady where she was, sitting himself in a different position. His wings stirred, slowly settling into their new position as they separated a bit more again, more light hitting the couple and more of the garden for Thorne to take in. Soon he would have drawn back his wings all the way. Lucifer kept his arms wrapped gently around Throne, looking over her onto his son in her arms. "We make a beautiful family, don't we.", he said softly, leaning it to kiss her cheek. "I wonder what he's going to look like when he grows up.", he mused, trying to occupy Thorne with good thoughts.

Thorne relaxed leaning back into him with amusement as she sighed softly, resting her head on his chest as she shifted, sitting between his legs as she settled Adrian against her chest, leaning into her husband. The small family indeed making a pretty picture as she laughed quietly.”Don’t say that. Father and grandfather both will take credit for the beautiful child, and forget we’re the ones who made him.”She said snickering a little before smiling at the idea. “I don’t know, he’ll look like you, but with blond hair.”She muttered fingering gently her son’s soft blond locks, happy to be with him, and content for the moment to not have to think about anything else.

Months later Michael smirked as he watched the small boy crawling through the grass, looking towards his brother. While most demons weren’t allowed onto earth, thorne, Lucifer and Adrian had come to find peace and quiet on earth, where no one but Lucien or wrath would dare bother them. And of course, himself. But he was usually a invited guest on their family outings, a angelic guard to make sure heaven wouldn’t sneak up on them, because in the months since dante died, rumors of a reward for the life of lucifer’s wife and son had increased, and though so far no attacks had happened, Michael wanted to make sure it wouldn’t happen.

“So how are they?Both seem well.”Michael said watching mother and son as Adrian crawled through the grass, with his mother crawling next to him, egging his exploration of the park on. While he enjoyed the family time, he knew Lucifer needed it. not only because he had missed Michael, but because he needed someone to talk to sometimes. Though wrath was his best friend, Michael was his twin, and some things could be said between family that couldn’t be said to friends. And Michael was always there if Lucifer needed him.

Smiling, Lucifer sighed silently and looked down at his wife. "No way! It's our credit!", Lucifer laughed out softly, wanting no one else to get their hard earned credit so selfishly. "That's going to be weird. It will be like looking at myself int he mirror, but seeing you.", he mused softly, though knowing it wasn't true it was still fun to think about how things could and would be for their future lives.

As the months passed, baby Adrian learned many things a baby should. Crawling and standing mainly, grabbing things was also a favorite of his. The family of Lucifer and Thorne's had taken refuge on the surface from the stressful environment of Hell, often visiting and letting little baby Adrian play with the many things they both never got to, like grass, a sky, water, trees, human toys and much more. Michael often came to visit, if not to say hello, to check up on them to see if they're safe and sound from any harm.

Disturbing rumors had been wallowing up and around hell, seeping down the lays of Hell, up the clouds of Heaven. A reward, a bounty had been placed on Lucifer's family, namely his wife Thorne and their joint son Adrian. It had not gone Lucifer by, none of the Lords by in fact. Michael knew it as well, that Hell had become a cage, a death trap for Lucifer and his family. The reward was so high that there could be anyone to try take their lives, except say for their closest of kin, almost, say for Dante who had been eradicated some months before.

"They're as good as they can be for now.", Lucifer replied gently to his brother, sitting on the park bench just a few feet away, keeping a watchful eye on his wife and son and their surroundings. "Things are getting somewhat heated downstairs.", he revealed, almost sighing the words out before he continued. "Any news from Heaven yet?", he asked him, glancing over with a look of curiosity before he looked back at his adoring wife and child.

Michael sighed softly as he watched the mother and child, looking amused as Adrian grabbed his mother’s shirt and pulled himself to his feet, holding onto her arm as he looked around him. Pausing he sighed before looking at his brother. “…My generals are practically chewing on the bit. Only me and Gabriel seem to be the reasonable people and remember that it was a bloodbath last time we went to war with hell.”He rubbed a hand over his face. “I executed our traitor and it has more angels willing to take up arms then ever. I had thought that dealing with a traitor would calm things but….someone’s pushing hard for a war luc, and I fear its someone close enough to the top to actually see it come.” He smiled tiredly.”And gabriel’s been acting weirdly for days, and it worries me.”Michael muttered because he was fidgeting, because it truly did worry him. Not because he thought the typically loner angel would consider starting a war for his own ends, but it was times like this you remembered that Gabriel was the angel of prophecy, who had both foretold calamity and peace in the world. And Michael was afraid Gabriel had seen something, but was afraid to tell them, in case his actions brought it about.

“You should try and talk to him. Maybe he’ll tell you. When I ask him whats wrong, he just tells me to go fuck myself.”Michael sulked at his best friends unwillingness to talk, knowing whatever Gabriel wasn’t saying, was going to piss him off.

With much anticipation, Lucifer's senses peaked when his brother was about to tell him how the angels reacted, but much to his dismay but at the same time knowledge, they responded with rallying more against hell. A sigh escaped from Lucifer, one that told anyone listening that something had gone wrong, a sad, worrying, a wish things had been the other way around kind of sigh. "I was worried about this... Why do we have to fight again. It just didn't end well for anyone the last time.", Lucifer mentioned before he was worried by the next piece of news, that Gabriel was starting to become fidgety, which was usually a clear sign of something being off with someone. "What do you mean he's acting weird? Like, suspicious?", Lucifer asked Michael suspiciously, looking to hear more details about how he's actually acting weird.

Lucifer smirked smugly when Gabriel told Michael off so violently. "I suppose I can.", he sighed at the thought of having to figure out what it was Gabriel was up to. "Go get him then, let me talk some sense into your lover.", Lucifer mused, smirking at his brother in a most evil brotherly fashion. Lucifer's eyes soon returned to watching over Thorne and Adrian playing neatly in the grass.

“Because there’s some of them young enough to not remember the last time we did this, and want the glory of war.”Michael said sighing softly to, wincing a little as thorne looked up at them worriedly. “I mean weird. Like jumpy, and he’ll ask the same question over and over like he wasn’t listening to the answer.”Michael frowned looking worried. “And he’s be reading. Gabriel never reads. Its WEIRD!”Michael whined a little before nodding as he stood, pausing as he considered the other’s words, blushing ever so slightly.

“He’s not my lover!”He sputtered looking at his twin before growling as he spread his wings and took off. Soon enough heading for heaven.

“Must you upset Michael like that?He’s been so nice in not beating you up yet.”Thorne teased as she picked up her tired, tettering on his feet son and moved to sit in michael’s vacated seat, both mother and son leaning into the man they trusted to protect them both.

"Ahh the blissful lack of wisdom in youth making itself once more appropriately revealed.", he sighed, shaking his head at the fact. Pondering the state Gabriel seemed to be in, it was like he was hiding something from them, mostly from Michael even, becoming nervous and distraught so suddenly in his company that he forgot questions and answers, something the man normally never did.

Lucifer was still smirking innocently as he confronted Thorne's annoyance with him. "It's just a bit of brotherly love." , he said in an attempt to defend himself from his own actions. Lucifer greeted his loving family into his arms, sighing softly at the much needed closeness. He closed his eyes, leaning in and kissing his wife on her head, a soft sigh slipping past his throat as he held his family. "He's smart, already able to figure out ways to stand up like us, using your arm.", he mused as he opened his eyes, smiling lovingly at his son in his wife's arms, praising him for his learning.

"I wonder if Gabriel is even going to come..", he said, pondering if the angel wouldn't just stay up in heaven, no need to confront Lucifer as Gabriel likely knew that he had talked to Michael and wanted to know what it was all about. Nothing really slips past Gabriel, a man of prophesy, wisdom, healing and knowledge. It was his thing to know.

Back
Top Bottom