Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to read Ulysses. I'll freely admit that it's probably the greatest book ever made in the English language and a sign of true genius...

But man it's a trial to read.

When I order a strawberry limeade and there's not enough strawberries at the bottom. I'm just like, please Sonic get yourself together.

Had to unfollow someone on Tumblr for saying "Fuck off, Hannibal, go away! More female killers and ladies next season!" ...The show is CALLED "Hannibal".

People who have yet to get that "Firefly" is NEVER COMING BACK. (sorry.. it just isn't)

Multiple time "trophies" who wonder why they cannot find someone who "trusts them".

Pretending that "they're my friends" changes the fact that you don't want to be around them and have every reason not to when they stick their noses in what is not their business.

Parents who think "he/she couldn't have done that" when the cops are the ones telling them they did and can prove it.

People who criticize the beliefs of others, then tell them all about how great Scientology is.

Parents who are surprised their daughters are pregnant when they did absolutely nothing really to prevent it from happening.

People who scream "white privilege" then spew racist garbage that would Hitler want to bitchslap them.

When people compare illegal immigration in the U.S to the "illegal immigration" of the Europeans coming to colonize the New World.

Lately,my sister has been irritating me.She has a puppy who's 8+ weeks old.She works 6 days a week,so I take care of him.He chews everything in sight.Puppies do that,I know.Yesterday morning,he got into a fight with our other dogs over food.He'd been fed,and was trying to steal their food.I had to physically pull him off of them to get him to stop.Afterwards,Malaki (our oldest dog) was favoring one of his legs.I told her about it. "Well,Malaki needs to quit being a baby." If this aggression continues,he could seriously injure someone,and possibly be euthanized. I love my sister dearly,but she's 20,and doesn't really have the ability to see the consequences of things.Whenever I tell her that he did something,she down plays it.

I have two cats who have been outside cats since August,when I moved up here.She doesn't want them in "her house." But constantly tells me it's my house,too.Alright,so your puppy can raise Kane in the house as he sees fit,but my girls can't come in? Ain't saying they're perfect,but they are house broken.

Sorry for the novel,folks.Ranting is healthy,I think.

Walking into a public restroom, and having to listen to people talking on their mobile phones in the cubicles!

Mr Quixotic said:
Walking into a public restroom, and having to listen to people talking on their mobile phones in the cubicles!

This happened to me today! It was funny, because I guess she hadn't actually sat down while talking, so when she finally hung up, she put the phone in her back pocket. I guess when she was pulling down her jeans, the phone plopped out and into the toilet, and I just heard, "MOTHER FUCKER MY IPHONE 6," and a lot of whining after that. I laughed, I just couldn't help myself.

Walking into an elevator with a really touchy-feely couple. It's so awkward.

Ariamella said:
Mr Quixotic said:

This happened to me today! It was funny, because I guess she hadn't actually sat down while talking, so when she finally hung up, she put the phone in her back pocket. I guess when she was pulling down her jeans, the phone plopped out and into the toilet, and I just heard, "MOTHER FUCKER MY IPHONE 6," and a lot of whining after that. I laughed, I just couldn't help myself.

Walking into an elevator with a really touchy-feely couple. It's so awkward.

Now, now, you really shouldn't laugh at other people's misfortune. Then again, some people deserve it, XD

I'm with you on the elevator thing, but you should try being on an eight hour plane ride, seated next to a couple on their honeymoon!

Having to go to a second wedding in a one year period... ugh they're so boring, and the reception likely won't have free drinks. I don't exactly have the money to get totally sloshed.

Explaining my ideas...Because when people thinks that's the main idea/pairing of the rp, they instantly give up...but then again, it was just an idea.

Ariamella said:
When people compare illegal immigration in the U.S to the "illegal immigration" of the Europeans coming to colonize the New World.

I am SO glad I am not the only one who thinks that is such bullshit.

People who respond to my threads with no plot suggestions (either one of mine, or their own), and when asked what they're looking for, just direct me to their f-list, or request thread. Three times. Then they wonder why I stop replying!

Ruphhausin said:
Ariamella said:

I am SO glad I am not the only one who thinks that is such bullshit.

Ugh, YES. They're like, "the white man wasn't even from the Americas," and I'm like, okay LOL the natives came from another place too. They didn't originate from the Americas either, if you really want to go there.

When one of your roommates 'moms' you. "Those people aren't good friends; you shouldn't be staying out that late; don't you have homework to do?" I'm just like, woman leave me alone. Jeez.

Having to wear this goddamn monkey suit.
Having to tie a tie that I plan on binning tomorrow.
Not having your damn weekend to do what you want
Being crowbarred into a family gathering.

Oh yes and, of course, going to another damn wedding.

-When people talk about any of your friends behind their backs. The hell? Some people need to grow up.

-When people abuse their powers on sites and such.

-When you lose the will to log in, let alone reply back to any RPs you do still have going.

Doing nothing productive. I need something to do...

The inconsiderate 'adults' at work, who finish all the milk, or other supplies, and don't bother to tell anyone. Then expect the Admin girls to run over to the shop and replenish it, when noticed. Oh well, at least is gives me an opportunity to send a sarcastic email, XD

People who get Retriever puppies. Why would you do that? That's a heartbreak dog. Whenever I hear people tell me that they got a Golden Retriever puppy, I get the urge to ask them why they would do that to themselves and their children.

Seriously, fuck animals, tho.

No, wait...

When a guy you meet suddenly likes you, then a week later they don't talk to you...

Mr Quixotic said:
People who appear to think that you're obligated to write with them, simply because they've messaged you.

Quit fucking avoiding me, Quix! I thought we had something special!

Bothered by entitled man-apes who feel the need to tell me my makeup looks bad. You're so good. Looking like a corpse was NOT what I had in mind when putting on my Halloween themed makeup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom