Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a falling out with friends you have known for years because of someone that they have known for only a few months. It's like... WTF? I'll never understand throwing away such a long-standing relationship of people you barely know.

I would hardly call this a "little thing", but there's no thread for "Stupid Shit That Instantly Makes You Go From Happy to Uncontrollably Pissed Off".

Having a horrible dream about your best friend dying then not being able to get ahold of them. LIKE I NEED TO KNOW YOU'RE ALIVE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY RIGHT NOW.

cupcakemon said:
Having a horrible dream about your best friend dying then not being able to get ahold of them. LIKE I NEED TO KNOW YOU'RE ALIVE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY RIGHT NOW.

This! This a hundred times over! My best friend is an Army Ranger and he's spent his time overseas. I relate to this all too well.

Isenhart De said:
cupcakemon said:

This! This a hundred times over! My best friend is an Army Ranger and he's spent his time overseas. I relate to this all too well.

My best friend is doing her schooling in Japan for the past two-three years. I had a horrible dream about her dying and her parents taking me to England, freaked out. I managed to talk to her and she's perfectly fine. Made me feel better.

And as a bonus thing that bothers me cause I need to share it:

When people don't post anything other than what they want at the moment. Like, 'Ship, I like playing dom/sub, pm me.' Wat. Just... Wat? How much to you type? What are your plot ideas? What do you like in your partners? What should I know about you? WHAT ARE YOUR KINKS?! WHAT KINKS DO YOU NOT LIKE?! THIS IS INFORMATION I NEED TO KNOW.

When you're setting up a group rp and somebody ask a question about characters when you're not online and instead of waiting for you to answer they send you a message with their character info labeled "Char" and BAM naked pictures. And you hadn't even seen their question in the thread so now you just have random unwanted naked pictures in your inbox.

That the fact Iggy raps somewhat similar to Nicki Minaj.

DelightfulRevenge said:
That the fact Iggy raps somewhat similar to Nicki Minaj.

WHAT?! :eek: :eek: :eek:
I love them both, and I actually find that they rap very differently. Nicki is very 'feminine' in her rapping, and Iggy is more 'masculine' (I don't know how to describe it). Lower rapping tone, harder consonants, but that could be from TI's training lol. But girl, that kills me, I have a "Nicki & Iggy" iTunes Radio/Pandora station haha.

Edit: Yeah, some songs sound similar like if you compare "Pills N Potions" to "New Bitch", but they generally have different sound, even with how they style their music.

Jennifer Lopez's music video for her song "Booty."

I mean, not similar but her(Iggy) voice sounds somewhat similar to Nicki, when rapping . Sometimes.

When somebody you're friends with says that they no longer have any friends. GREAT. NICE TO KNOW THAT OUR FRIENDSHIP IS NO MORE BECAUSE YOU WANT PITY AND ATTENTION..

Enterovirus-D68
coughing
being unable to breathe due to said coughing (as if having asthma isn't bad enough...)
aching ribs due to said coughing
phlegm...lots of phlegm...
Oh, have I mentioned Enterovirus-D68?

MellowYellow said:
When there's an RP you're really getting into and real life unfortunately snares a great partner.
This.

Damn you, RL! Give me back my writing partners! xD

Hey Dark, have you tried to make your bathroom into a mini sauna to help clear up your chest? Sometimes that helps me when I've been coughing really bad.

When you wanna message your partner and ask them if they're still interested in the RP you guys are doing cause you haven't heard from them in over a week but already feel like a bother so you don't then you're bothered that you feel like a bother to your partner.

Cupcakemon, I think a week is enough time for you to just pop them a gentle nudge without needing to feel like you're being a bother.

When my impatience causes me to rip open a packet of chilli flakes with my teeth, rather than taking the time to grab a knife, or pair of scissors. It burns!

Mr Quixotic said:
When my impatience causes me to rip open a packet of chilli flakes with my teeth, rather than taking the time to grab a knife, or pair of scissors. It burns!

Omfg I know the struggle. When my roommates and I are eating pizza, I do it all the time. Another time, my friend had this little baggie of ghost pepper paste, and instead of opening it with scissors, I ripped it with my teeth. I love spicy food but it was too much. I was crying and laughing at the same time . . . so embarrassing.

When I want to go to bed but suddenly remember I have an online assignment due at 11:59PM.

Isenhart De said:
Putting your favorite role play on hold. :( Oh well. Back to the drawing board. I really need to update my request thread...

The sudden amount ld calls I seem to have gotten the past two days.

When somebody says they read your request thread then ask if you have an f-list when its linked in the first post of your request thread and is in your signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom