Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Other Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
- People who put the popularity of someone over people being nice. it doesn't matter if you're popular, if you're a plain asshole then you shouldn't get this much attention, give it to the people that actually try ffs.
- That one shitty song that you don't like but pops up in your head anyway.
- That one good song you can't remember the title off.
- People who treat people (mostly boy/girlfriends) like possesions and how they always can get something else.
- That staring at people their butt is rude, if you didn't want me to look then wear more then that ridiculously tiny pants/skirt.
- How some professions are looked down upon, idk if you people realise but if everyone is succesfull then we'd still need people to work in the stores and stuffs.
- New people who randomly start smoking without asking if it bothers you.
- School. I don't need to explain this one.
- How you can't sleep on a bus during a schooltrip because they'll draw on you like the immature 5 year olds they are.
- People thinking they're superior then you, seriously this one girl in class looks down on the group of gamers and it bugs the hell out of me.
- People eating so fast that they hardly taste anything.
- People who don't see the emotions in some of the most obvious works of art.
- People who start talking to you on skype but leave after 3 sentences.
- People refusing to speak to me but act like I'm their best friend when they need something of me.
- People looking funny when I sing, airguitar or groove in public. Hey let me enjoy my vibe will ya.
- People that never start the conversation.
- My hair going "screw you, I'ma do it my way", right when I walk out of the door every time. Hence the reason I stopped brushing it, now I flatten it out.
- Hairdryers
- That one spider that is under the closet and you know he's there so you're just sitting there terrified.

Not getting any hits for my intrest thread and not finding any particular plots interesting, after finally getting my muse back.

I don't see the problem with fucking with people, unless the person takes it too far. I used to love to fuck with people when I was younger, but honestly I don't troll anymore.

People who just don't get it. Yeah. It's enough to make one's head explode into a crunchy, gory mess. Hrmm... I can see the bits of brain and skull soiling the carpet. *sigh*

Passive aggressive people if you're going to be aggressive, at least be direct about it.

When I'm enjoying the fuck out of a R.P., and the other person puts me on their ignore list. No P.m. about what I did "Wrong" no talk about if I'm too rough or not rough enough. Doesn't bother to end the R.P., just fucking puts me on ignore like a deush bag. Which makes me wonder for the next month WTF? I mean if you want to end the R.P., ok, end the R.P., but putting me on ignore is a huge dick move.

ThomasRHellsing and DelightfulRevenge, I agree with both of yours very much.

When some blithering nitwit ruins something good for others, and has the "what did I do??" behavior knowing full well what they did. Spent an hour consoling my niece from that the other night.

Counting macros. Don't get me wrong, its not because I cant do addition, but because it limits my calorie intake. While limiting how many calories a day you eat isn't bad, its bad when your muscle children are starving and you only have room enough for few calories.

Being unable to sleep. I've got about four hours until I need to wake up for work and I haven't felt tired. Tomorrow is gonna suck.

When I have amazing, mind blowing scar leaving ex sex. Only to realize I now have to wash my bed before the blood stains set a the pussy smell lingers. Is it wrong do me to think something as fun as sex shouldn't smell so "Meh" afterwards?

How easy it is for women to manipulate men.

That little voice in my head. The one that when your engaged ex, who you were engaged too shows up. Says she's horny and bored because her boyfriend is back at basic training. That knows this will only lead to drama. That knows when she's in the mood she'll practically rape you. That knows as soon as you see her curvy in all the right ways body she won't have to work that hard to get your pants off. That little voice that whispers, "DON'T ANSWER HER CALL". It should either be louder, or non existant, because as a whisper it causes just enough regret to cause mild guilt, but not enough to stop me from screwing up.

Finally, married women who throw themselves at other guys. IMHO marriage is a joke, but I have mixed ideas about it. If you love someone enough to swear your soul to theirs, fucking respect that. I try to be a good guy, but I still find myself flirting with married women, because I wear 3/4ths of the time married women are easier to get and impress the single women. That is not my damn fault. You middle the promise, not me.

Really Finally, married men who find out I banged their wife and get pissed at me. Hey Deush bag I didn't roofy her or anything, she took two tequila shots and told me she missed my dick. Do better in bed, or control your nympho wife. I'm not going to let you fuck me up because your grown ass wife made an adult decision of who to share her body with, and it wasn't you.

Gotta go to a wedding next week. Weddings in general are a pain in the cock, and the only reason to ever go to them is for the reception. Second, I had to get an uncomfortable suit for it, which I'm likely to never use again afterward,, and I also have to go down the country to attend the wedding. I mean, why did you have to have your 'special day' in the middle of ass-fuck nowhere? Couldn't have had it somewhere that won't take a two hour journey to get to?

Not really knowing what's going on and not sure how to feel about it either, especially when changes happen and you don't know if you somehow did something without realizing it? Especially since you haven't been around much due to personal life and still trying to figure shit out.

Being forced to work with someone for a project that is worth ten percent of the grade, only for the person to fuck up badly and thus bring my grade down with his. I have/had a B+ in fucking Spanish, the language I struggled with all of high school now its endangered because they didn't 't prepare. Oh Sagan how I wanted to throttle him right there and then, not caring that I was in front of the whole class. Whats worse is the fucker didn't even apologize or own up to his failure, still having the fucking stupid look on his face.

Being angry all the time, over the smallest of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom