Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

He panted, slowly running his tongue up her chest. "I agree." He chuckled, holding himself inside her. "How long have you got?"

She moaned softly as he ran his long tongue up her chest. She smiled and looked at her phone. "5 minutes." She whispered and looked up at him. She pouted and kissed him. "I need to get dressed." She rolled over to her feet and stretched.

She smiled. "Of course. Don't sound so doubtful." She whispered and gathered her things. She kissed him on the cheek and walked out to go to the facility's bathroom.

He returned the kiss with a smile.
As she left, she walked out the door right into the chest of the head researcher. A tall imposing woman of 6'1'', with long amber hair pulled into a ponytail, and piercing emerald eyes. "Having fun in there?" She asked in a deadpan tone.

She smiled, staring down at her phone. She bumped into the head researcher and let out groan. She looked up at the lady and instantly frowned. "I-I..." She bit her bottom lip and looked down at her feet. "I can explain." She lied. She didn't want to rat out him.

The woman chuckled. "Just seeing how you'd react. You're not the only one to enjoy the dragons around here."
She smiled.

She raised an eyebrow. "So..I'm not in trouble?" A smirk pulled on her lips. She placed her hands on her hips and stared up at the woman. "I'm glad I know I'm not the only one." She laughed lightly.

"Like which dragon? I've been with three..." She trailed off, being careful of what she was going to say.

"Yes, but a few very docile ones get violent during mating. I could certainly teach you more about dragon mating if you like though."

She blushed and nodded. "That would be helpful, although I think I'm certain I might be staying with him." She gestured to his room. "And...he said I might be pregnant."

"Stay with him all you like, but I'll tell you for certain dragons don't care about monogamy. You wouldn't be the first."
She smilled knowingly.

This woman made her feel comfortable. She sighed and rubbed her arm. "But, I think he's different. I don't know much about dragons as much as you do, but I just have a feeling he's different." She smiled up at her comfortably.

"Oh he may certainly love you, dragons will stick to one true mate, but they remain promiscous, you're not the only one who stays overnight sometimes."

She smiled. "That's nice." She whispered and was tempted to give her a hug. "I guess I have to start work."

Her eyes widen. "Really? That's so cool!" She exclaimed then blushed, cooling down. "I mean..that would be great. Thank you."

She smiled and nodded. "I've mated with the newer one and the bigger one in there." She pointed to the habitat and looked at her.

She chuckled. "Oh he's not the biggest." She led the younger woman to a secluded area of the lab. "So you had knots, and hemiphenes yes?"

By far, she thought the second one she had mated with was the biggest one in the facility. She was the most recent employee. She smiled and nodded. "And lots of cum." She added and giggled.

She chuckled. "Very right, I'll show you how to deal with that shortly. Did you enjoy the amphibious dragon?"

Back
Top Bottom