Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Experimenting (DonVoltonus & SN)

He moved beside her, pulling her against his chest.
"No need for blankets, just huddle close and I'll keep you warm."

She smiled, placing her hands on his abdomen. "You're so kind." She whispered as she yawned and quickly fell asleep.

She looked down and smirked. She got on her knees and opened her mouth. She reached over just enough to lick the tip of his cocks.

She smiled as she kissed him softly. She grabbed her phone in her lab coat pocket and checked the time. "7:45. They should be at by 8." She said aloud and smiled at him. "We have 15 minutes." She cooed, giggling.

She smirked and ran her finger over his scales. "You can read minds." She joked before kissing him deeply.

He chuckled, long tongue wrapping around her's in her mouth. "I thought you'd like to be on top this time."

She moaned softly between their kiss and smirked. "I think I'm becoming quite fond of you on top." She whispered.

He rolled over the top of her, grinning and teasing his cocks against her.
"Lucky you, I fond of seeing you under me." He teased as he thrust his cocks into her.

She smirked up at it, tangling her hands in his hair. She moaned softly as he teased his cocks against her. "T...that's good." She breathed out as he thrusted into her. She started to move her hips to meet his thrusts as she started to moan.

He leaned down, nibbling gently on her collarbone as he sped up his thrusts, already coating her inner walls with glowing precum.

She moaned as he nibbled at her collarbone. She ran her fingers slowly across his neck. "H..Harder." She moaned out.

"As you wish." He smirked, adjusting his position and pounding into her, causing wet slaps as he did.

She moaned loudly, digging her nails into his skin. She could feel a feeling in her stomach that seems to be growing stronger. She knew she was close.

She knew she couldn't take it anymore. She arched her back and cried out as she came. She gripped him and panted deeply as she rode through her orgasm.

He thrust in to the hilt with a loud groan, holding himself there as he filled her with his largest load yet. Streams of thick green spunk spurting from his thick, pulsing cocks, splattering across her inner walls, spilling into her womb, filling her up.

She panted loudly as he came in her. She could tell this was a bigger load than any other time. After brief moments of her trying to catch her breath, she smiled. "Whoa." She whispered.

Back
Top Bottom