Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eartia: A New World - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!!! Can't wait to read and can't wait to get started!!! :)

I had a question....... seeing as some of us are RPing for more than one character, will there be a way for us to distinguish as to which character we are posting for? Like a header or some kind of quick, eye-catching reference that we can all have that allows us all to know. Because I know that I might have some posts where I might be posting for them at the same time and then other posts where they will be separated (ie, where they might be in two totally separate situations, locations, with different people, etc). So, I wasn't sure how this was to be handled in the RP and I wanted to stay consistent in how I did things not to mention do something that made it easy for people to follow so that they new without a doubt which character I was posting for and the like, etc.

Yeah. The way I do it is put the name of the character in bold before adding their part. For example:

Joe Schmoe
Joe freaked when he found out everyone was in on this hoax. He then went on a killing spree....of chickens.

Twatina Cuntly
"Ahh! You forgot protection!" The slut got aids and died.

Like that. Though if you have your own preference, it's fine. Just find this way simplest.

Going to try and get a response up tonight... not sure where to start.... hmmm so many ideas... need to send a PM and see about something... lol maybe response NOT coming tonight... Sorry I just started a new job and it is killing me lol

Got me a post up. After hours and hours of procrastination and a riveting musical number involving a unicorn and a place known only as "Uncle Touchy's Puzzle Basement", i finally got a post.

Finally decided to just post with my phone lol I got a post up for Donovan I hope it was alright sorry if it's a little short I'm working on my phone I just wanted to get into the game hehe I'll be posting from my phone until I can get my laptop hooked up

Rave said:
LingeringDesire said:
Well I am open for ideas if anyone wants any past stuff before we start...

Nice character Rave... I went with dreads too, it seemed normal being that they are on a ship, makes hair easy lol

Edynol said:
Yeah that's cool. And I freakin Love your picture! The Undertaker, the Phenom, the American Bad Ass! I love you man. lol.

Before I realized it, I just ended up making a stoner >_> lmao. So hey, the rasta look fits.

BUT OMG THE UNDERTAKER IS MY BOSS -flails-

Does he pile drive his soldiers? I think he should pile drive his soldiers.

Lol I just caught up with a this haha he won't pile drive his soldiers just rough em up a bit lol j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom