Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eartia: A New World - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind making a character that is ground captain if no one else wants the spot :) I too will be slightly delayed until Monday I have to get my Internet turned on again then I can get my character up and stuff I can attempt to do it with my phone but this thing can be really tricky at points lol I'll try to get at least one profile up sooner then Monday but if I can't then definitely will have a few characters for ya on monday and be ready to post :)

Well..... I have to gooooooooooooooooooo..... gotta head on out on the road and do that thing called travel. Fun times..... >.<
Have a great weekend everyone!!! <33333

Not unless you want to. That's why I kept my gios kinda short, cause we'll be developing relationships as the RP progresses and such. But if you want to, that's fine.

Bah. Missed the last two posts. lol. It's all good yall. Have a good weekend and hope to see yall Monday. :) Also, feel free to add me on AIM, Skype, or Yahoo if yall want in case yall got any questions or just wanna chat. I also put another character up. He's the ship captain, the guy in charge on the ship. Not to be confused with the ground captain in charge on land. lol.

Just put my character profile up, just a soldier so Snake can ground captain-ing away :p

Well I am open for ideas if anyone wants any past stuff before we start...

Nice character Rave... I went with dreads too, it seemed normal being that they are on a ship, makes hair easy lol

Yeah that's cool. And I freakin Love your picture! The Undertaker, the Phenom, the American Bad Ass! I love you man. lol.

Ahhh I thought he looked familiar... lol didn't recognize him without his hair =}

We don't have to play more than one character, right? I would get confused and can't even do more than one character within an RP. lol

Where do we place characters? Also, have cook or engineer been taken?

I'd throw me own hat in for medicine (it's rare that I get q chance to play a 'healer' build rather than support or Tank/DPS builds) but that's been selected as of earlier.

We can have more than one doctor if that's what you want. But Cook and Engineer are still open. Me and LD have taken up cooking, but that was just because no one else had yet. So if ya want to, I could drop cooking and you and LD could do it together. I do a lot of cooking irl so I don't care that much for doing when I rp. lol.

May consider it, but its a matter of balancing 'Should I do this every day and rp doing it' or not.

Anyway, once I finds me the character sheet thread I's gunna post et up.

Edynol said:
Yeah that's cool. And I freakin Love your picture! The Undertaker, the Phenom, the American Bad Ass! I love you man. lol.

Awesome! I'll be making at least 2 more characters one male on female :) and I'm a HUGE wrestling fan The Undertaker is my all time favorite wrestler I pretty much grew up cheering for the deadman XD

Awww, my character wants to give your character a hug!!!

My gal could be the go between, learning what is safe and passing it along and helping in the cooking duties as well. Since she is kind of doing both, and they go hand in hand. So I could learn as both.

::IRL I'm an ok cook, I like to learn but my hubs is the chef lol::

Hah, nice. As it so happens, I have held a few jobs in the restaurant industry, and know how to do almost every job in a restaurant from Front of house to back to management. Even went culinary school for a while before i learned that as much as I loved (and still do) I don't want to make my passion something i'll end up hating.

Which is why the Cook position suits me just fine. And if we should ever get into a combat position where even 'civilians' need to fight, well, size can be a good thing. :p

So far DA and I have girls who are teeny compared to the boys lol.

Yeah she'll stand on his blind side and help.. or ride on his back and act as the eyes lol in combat I mean lol

Awesome yall. Yall got some really good characters. Love em all. Gonna go ahead and post the thread up. And btw, Joker, I speak fluent redneck, being from Texas. :D

IC thread is up! http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=42500

LingeringDesire said:
Well I am open for ideas if anyone wants any past stuff before we start...

Nice character Rave... I went with dreads too, it seemed normal being that they are on a ship, makes hair easy lol

Edynol said:

Before I realized it, I just ended up making a stoner >_> lmao. So hey, the rasta look fits.

BUT OMG THE UNDERTAKER IS MY BOSS -flails-

Does he pile drive his soldiers? I think he should pile drive his soldiers.

That would be counter productive to repopulating the human race. Perhaps the Last Ride would be a better option. You can still breed with a broken back. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom