Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Whomping Willow (Kiandra_Black & Greeneyed23)

He smiled and gripped her hips, and fell into a powerful driving rhythm, maintaining the pressure and pleasure, but giving her the avenue to reach her release.

Her squeezing below was now so tight it nearly hurt despite the pleasure but he just used this to pleasure them both, pushing her mercilessly toward her orgasm while growling her name.

Her orgasm hit her right as he bottomed out in her, her pussy strangling his cock and gushing out around him. The scream that tore from her throat surprised even her as her eyes closed and stars burst underneath the closed lids.

His rhythm was exactly what she needed, and as she came she felt the ribbons around her limbs slacken, and disappear and she had to gasp his name as blood rushed through her veins, causing little pinpricks of pain and pleasure to engulf her extremities. She couldn't seem to get control of her limp body, falling over the bedspread, like a wet noodle.

He groaned her name and thrust fully into her and unloaded his own orgasm, then collapsed with her, but held himself from crushing her and slowly pulled free of her and rolled onto his back.

He looked over at his lover and smiled. "You alright my love?"

He retrieved his wand and set a trio of spells washing over her. First a light fall of gentle snow, cooling her down, while the bed beneath her warmed her, helping sooth her pains, while the third washed over her body itself, working over her muscles and skins.

He rolled slightly and kissed the top of her head. "Anything else i can do?"

"Yes..." She answered him quietly, laying limp in his arms as she turned her head to look over at him. The trio of spells that rushed over her had her sighing in relief, and she stretched her limbs up before snuggling into the warmth under her.
By the time he asked her if there was anything else he could do for her, she was deeply asleep, warm and content by his side.

The next morning, she awoke to Skyfall making his way up her back, and found she really hadn't moved since she had fallen asleep the night before. She yawned, and opened her eyes to look over at Brandon, smiling as she found him still asleep. She moved carefully, knowing how he slept lightly, and got out of bed, putting on one of his dress shirts and then walking into the kitchen. Skyfall took her place, curling into a ball by Brandon's head.

Once in the kitchen, Cleo began to make breakfast, cooking omelets, sausage, oatmeal, and pancakes for both of them. She was starving, and she blushed as she heard how loudly her stomach began to growl, at the smell of fresh food. She stood at the stove, and stretched while the omelets were cooking, her arms overhead as the sleeves of the dress shirt fell down over her arms, and the bottom of the shirt rode up to just below her full butt cheeks, showing that she wasn't wearing anything underneath the shirt.

Brandon stirred as she rose, but managed to drift back down into full sleep, though his nose fell to twitching as she began cooking.

He woke as she nearly finished, and immediately searched for her, then smiled watching her walk about the kitchen and stretch, revealing her pert rump. He licked his lips then lay back, watching her and petting Skyfall until the cat moved to his middle. Brandon snuggled down and resumed petting the cat with his far hand, still watching Cleo.

When she finished and turned his eyes were still and the purring cat and he both seemed asleep, Brandon seeming not to have moved, though he continued to watch her through lidded eyes, enjoying the view immensely. The blanket and Skyfall helped mask his natural reaction to the sexy lady coming toward him, but not by much.

She smiled softly as she turned to take a look at him, finding the way Skyfall had curled up on his papa adorable. She shook her head and continued cooking. After finishing up, she placed the food under a stasis spell, and then headed back over to the bed, crawling up over the covers, legs and arms on either side of Brandon as she moved up his body.

She gently pushed Skyfall to the side and he grumbled a protest before curling up on her pillow as she reached Brandon's lips with her own. She kissed him gently, trying to get him to wake up as she hovered an over him on all fours.

He kissed back happily, wrapping his arms about her, and snaking his legs about her's trapping her in the blanket as he deepened the kiss, pulling her down against him.

he held the kiss for a long while then broke it to smile up at her his eyes flashing. "You know I don't know if it's possible for you to get sexier or more beautiful, but every day I wake up and see you here with me it seems you have. Adore you."

He had also freshened his breath while she had been cooking, and his erection now poked into her rather expressively, throbbing despite the workout last night.

Cleo giggled and smiled down at him as she sank down over his body, pressing her barely covered one over his sheet covered one. She took a deep breath and sighed as she smiled and then laid another kiss on his lips, this one more languid and sweet as she relaxed fully on top of him.

"I've made breakfast, and we still have some time before we have to actually get up." She said as she propped herself up over him using her arms and then grinned down at him.

He kissed her back, his hands moving down over her ass, then up over her breasts, squeezing her down as he ground up against her. "Oh...do we?"

He sucked at her lips lightly. "Any idea how we might use that time?"

"Not a clue." She said happily, teasing him as she smirked down at him.

Her wet pussy soaked the covers above his erection, and she grinned as she kissed him, nibbling on his lower lip as she leaned down over his body. Skyfall huffed at them, and made his way out of their room, and she laughed, giggling over his body as she watched her cat saunter from the room.

"I think we annoyed him." She said, before smiling down at Brandon, and leaning back down to kiss him again.

He kissed her back. "Well you did interrupt his nap by stealing your shared favorite spot."

He growled and tugged the cover away from the space between them, and pulled her closer, kissing her more fiercely, then rolled, pinning her beneath him and sliding his length inside her.

He moaned then grinned, leaning up, planting his knees as he brought his hands up, raising her legs as he gripped her breasts, holding her down as he began to slowly power thrust into her, keeping her tightly in place as he rocked into her, his balls resting heavily on her pert ass. He nibbled at her calves, locking her in place as he rocked with her.

Cleo grinned down at him, and then laughed as he pulled her down for a kiss, suddenly grinning up at him as her pussy clenched around the sudden intrusion. She moaned up at him, their moans intermingling and she had to gasp as he shifted positions, holding her in a sort of knot as she shuddered. She rocked back against him, and then groaned as he slid against that spot deep inside her that always caused her too much pleasure.

She shifted her hips, knowing she couldn't move far, but she couldn't contain the next squeal that escaped her as he passed that spot again. Any more stimulation of that spot, and she would internally combust into flames under his touch.

He smirked down at her, and carefully shifted with her, making sure he went directly over that spot again and again as he rocked within her.

He knew precisely how it made her feel, and though today should be a good day, he wanted to be sure it started off with her happy, satisfied, and well pleased.

He pressed down, his hands gripping tighter as he leaned in closer, kissing her once again. "Adore you."

"Cherish you..." She answered back as her hips jolted up again as she gripped his hands tightly. As he continued to press into that spot again and again, her climax built and built into a ball at the base of spine.

"Oh... oh.... Brandon! PLEASE!!!!"

Just like that, the ball burst, and she went soaring up into the stratosphere, cumming around him as her pussy clenched tightly on her erection. Her back arched, head falling back in pleasure as she wailed out his name.

He roared as she wrenched about him, and clenched down upon him, and as she pulsed about him the roar became a growl and his own orgasm was ripped out of him.

Shuddering violently he tensed atop her, then relaxed and pulled free of her so he could press down and kiss her feverishly all over her chest, shoulders, neck, and face, then to her lips. "You know something Cleo?"

He kissed her again smiling playfully. "Not only are the most beautiful woman ever, but I am convinced the sexiest as well."

She grinned at him and returned his kisses as she pulled back.
"Glad you think so, that will make our future much easier my love." She teased him as she pressed closer and began raining kisses down his face.
She giggled in happiness and then pulled away to check the time, sighing as she realized it was time to get up. She smiled back at Brandon, giving him a kiss on his nose as her eyes sparkled with happiness, before she untangled herself from him, and grabbing a clean set of underwear, and placing a pair of jeans and a sweater on the chair, headed to the bathroom to shower.

She took a quick shower, washing her hair and then slipping out of it, wrapping a towel around her head while she got dressed. She came out, and asked Brandon, "When are your parents supposed to show up?" She unwrapped her head, and began rubbing at her wet locks with the towel, drying it slowly. She set her towel down, and dressed, snuggling into her sweater with a happy sigh as Skyfall wound his way around her legs. She leaned down to give her cat some love and attention before she stood back up, grabbing her towel again to take it to the bathroom. She hung it up to dry, and then added a drop Argan oil to her hair before drying the rest of it magically.

He pulled her into another kiss and smirked. "I know so my love. That is the plan."

He chuckled as she set off for the shower. "i do like the sound of of our future." He watched her go then set to eating. Once she returned he stood and put away the dishes, pausing to kiss her, then went to have his own shower. "They should already be here babe. Merlin is off looking for them. They said they would wait and have breakfast with the little ones and us, but they wanted to examine the grounds before they came in. Likely off talking to Hagrid or getting into fights with the centaurs knowing my parents."

He went and showered, quick as she, brushed back his hair then tied it off into a ponytail as his mother would want him to anyway. He put on a tshirt and a pair of jeans, then his shoes and went over to his lover, pushed her onto the couch and for a change sat on her lap, though his butt was on the couch as he outweighed her so much. He drew her into a kiss. "Adore you."

"Cherish you..." She answered as she was usually wont to do. She looked up at him as she shifted underneath him, he might have sat on the couch next to her, but his muscly build was still pretty heavy. A hoot from Merlin caused her to look over at the owl, as there was a knock on their portrait. She froze, a little nervous about finally meeting his parents, but also excited.

She couldn't wait to meet the couple who had raised this amazing and compassionate man, and who her parents spoke so highly of. She had already corresponded with her own mother about them, and it seems as though their parents were good friends already. She smiled at the thought that family reunions would no longer be split into two families, but that they would integrated all together. It would make the holidays less stressful, instead of trying to figure out whose house they would be going to first, they would probably all get together at one another's homes, taking turns on who would host each holiday.

She pushed at Brandon, trying to get him to get up from her lap, so she could open the door, but couldn't, and she stuck her tongue out at him and made a face.

He grinned and leaned over kissing her tongue, then pushing it back into her mouth with his, turning it into a full kiss, then shifted back slightly as the door opened.

Alexander and Lydia Krissin entered the room.

Alexander was the older version of his son, the same hair, build, eyes, even movements, but Lydia had gifted her son her own grace, dignity, and playful mischief. She spotted the young couple and smiled. Alex arched an eyebrow and Brandon grinned. "Mum. Dad. This is Cleo."

The older couple smiled and moved into the room proper, nodding at Merlin who hooted at them.

Brandon smiled and stood, drawing Cleo up beside him. He then hugged his mother kissing her cheek, then hugged his father before stepping aside.

Lydia was the image of her daughter's, strong, beautiful, and dangerously intelligent, and simply burning with magical talent. Her eyes were a silver grey, but she also had the same flashes of white lightning flecks that Cleo had seen so many times in Brandon's eyes. Lydia smiled at her, then drew her into a hug. "You are indeed a lovely girl. I see why my son is so taken with you."

She moved aside and Alexander moved forward. He studied her for a long while, his eyes the precise same blue as his son's, his intelligence, skills, and gravitas impossible to deny. He did not move or speak, then gently took her right hand and kissed it. "My son is indeed blessed to have such a mate as you my dear. Your skills are most impressive."

Lydia rolled her eyes as he stepped back. "Bit dramatic my love." Alexander ignored her as Brandon snickered and moved forward with Skyfall on his shoulder and Arista on his wrist. "And the cat is Skyfall, the new owl Arista. Merlin did you come say hello to your grandparents?"

Merlin fluttered over to Alexander's shoulder and nuzzled the man happily. Lydia cooed over the owl and cat and joined her son to greet them both, then smiled at Cleo. "They're lovely." She gently stroked Arista's feathers. "A very noble bird. Very regal." She looked down at the cat, then rubbed under his chin, making him purr. "And who's a handsome boy?"

Alexander looked at Cleo. "You've done it now. Gave her animals to play with. So what is the plan today?"

Brandon winked at his lover. That was his dad all over. All business all the time. or at least that's what he wanted everyone to believe.

Cleo blushed as she looked up at his parents, smiling shyly as she knew the picture they had presented his parents, him sitting in her lap, and kissing. She stood as Brandon pulled her up and then waited for him to make the introductions. She hugged Lydia back, smiling as she relaxed into her arms.
"Thank you, it's definitely not just one sided." The two women shared a secret smile, the younger one looking up to the older one already, knowing that she would fit in just fine. It seemed she had been worrying over naught.

She turned to look at Brandon's father, and stood still, waiting as he obviously studied her, probably sizing her up. She didn't move, a slight mischievous smile on her lips as she waited for his perusal to end. When he finally took her hand to kiss it, she broke into a sly smile, knowing she had been given approval. She was proud to be Brandon's mate, and she was glad his parents seem to think so too.
"Thank you Mr. Krissin, My father taught me well."

She stepped back as she allowed Brandon to introduce her familiars, smiling happily at Lydia's compliment. She knew that Lydia would soon have Skyfall eating out of the palm of her hand, and while Arista was more reserved, she would easily be swayed by Lydia's calm and easy presence.
Arista lifted her head proudly at Lydia's compliment, and nibbled at her fingers in a happy manner. Cleo laughed as Alexander spoke, and nodded as she looked over the family. The only thing that could possibly make this better would be if the rest of the family was here, the quadruplets, and her own parents...

Although by the sound out in the hall, she might have spoken to soon, as it sounded like the four younger Krissins were on their way through the door, laughing and yelling at their parents as they spilled into the room. Cleo grinned as Skyfall abandoned Lydia and went weaving his way through the four newcomers, greeting them with loud yowls and purrs.

Alexander coughed and everyone froze.

The patriarch studied his children and even Brandon gulped. Alexander and his son were of a height, though Brandon was much more powerfully built, but his anger filled the room with magical power so intense it almost crackled and rubbed savagely over their bodies.

"Did I raise my children to be so rude upon entering a room?"

The quads gulped and Brandon moved closer to Cleo. Alexander ignored his eldest, and studied the four as they straightened up instantly. Lydia said nothing as her husband stepped forward. "Well?"

Sly eyes turned to their mother or brother but Alexander barked. "They won't save you. Answer me!"

"No sir." Four voices said in perfect unison.

He nodded. "Did any of you knock?"

Four shaking heads.

"Call for permission to enter?"

Four shaking heads.

"Get permission from your teachers to come visit your brother rather than attend class?"

Four shaking heads.

Brandon winced and took Cleo's hand. "Uhoh..."

Lydia moved forward and her children flinched back as Alexander stepped away. Her beautiful face was pale with barely restrained rage. "you skipped class?"

Alexander looked at his eldest. "Show me and these lovely animals down to the horses you told me about?"

Brandon smiled and nodded, scooping up Skyfall who had wisely vacated the quads when they had been taken up for punishment. Alexander gently drew Arista onto his own shoulder, then fell into step with his son and Cleo. Brandon squeezed his mate's hand. They went down to the corral where the horses were waiting. Brandon didn't bother giving a tour, but he did tell his father stories about Cleo's cat, who purred in the young man's arms.

Upon arriving at the corral Brandon released Cleo's hand wile the twins nickered. He chuckled. "Go see your babies darling."

Skyfall purred and clawed his way up to Brandon's shoulder, snuggling into his neck. Alexander arched an eyebrow at this. "He seems very fond of you."

Brandon shrugged. "I think he just likes me because I'm warm. Cleo said he accepted me as her mate. I dunno. But I find I like cats. or this one anyway."

Cleo watched as the two parents took their children to task, exactly the same way her own parents would have taken her and her older brother to task had they done what the four young Krissin's had just done. She felt Brandon move closer to her, and she looked over to him, not at all worried, although she felt safer with him closer to her.

As Lydia moved towards the children, and Alexander stepped towards them, she watched as Skyfall easily moved out from where the children were standing. Arista easily slipped from Lydia to Alexander, and studied him quietly, while Cleo shook her head at her owl. She knew the owl was as mischievous as herself, and knew she would search for trouble when she could. Arista looked at her mistress, and nodded solemnly, although Cleo knew that wouldn't be the end of it. Arista wasn't a Slytherin owl for nothing.

Either way, the walk down to the paddock was relaxing, and Cleo kept silent, allowing father and son to catch up. Skyfall was purring from Brandon's arms, and she had to laugh and shake her head at her cat. She had warned Brandon what would happen if he fed the cat a couple months ago, and so it had.

Cleo turned her attention towards the two pegasi, and smiling as Brandon let her go, and she winked at him as he told her to check on the little ones. She smiled at Alexander, and then slipped under the rungs to find her babies on the other side, nickering in greeting. Both surrounded her and pranced in happiness as they rubbed their foreheads on her as she whispered quiet words into their ears. Already the colt was at eye-level with her, and her little filly was relishing the attention Cleo was giving her. Both pegasi kept their eyes on Brandon as well, as they knew exactly who the man that was standing by Brandon was.
"Luna, mind your manners baby." She said as Luna nipped her fingers searching for a treat.

Brandon smirked and leaned over onto the top rail watching his lover with her horses.

Alexander smiled. "You really do love her." It was a simple statement of fact not a question.

Brandon nodded. "I do. I really do Dad. Maybe like you do Mom."

Alexander moved up and imitated his son's posture. "Be careful son. That's quite a claim. Not sure you can lay hold of it."

Brandon smiled. "Dad I've nearly died for her, nearly killed for her, and will do both. Only didn't happen by chance or fate. She is all i think about. I can't bear to fight with her, but I love to make up. Everything about her makes me love her even more. I cannot fathom my future without her. There is no me without Cleo. She is my soul. My heart. The missing piece of my being."

Alexander studied his son for a long moment then nodded. "You have claim. Just remember what I told you about your bride to be."

Brandon smiled. "I try to treat her like the Queen she is, always will be, has been, and will become when she becomes mine legally. More importantly i love her to the best of my ability in all things."

Alexander nodded then whistled and pointed at the pegasi. "Cleo tell me something. Can they levitate?"

Cleo allowed father and son to speak to each other without her interference. She played with the two pegasi, making them jump and stretch their wings, which would help them build their muscles. Arista flew into the air from Alexander's shoulder, letting her wings carry her to her mistress as Alexander drew her into the conversation.

She smiled at Alexander's question and sharing a look with Brandon, turned to Luna and Artemis. She kissed each on the nose, then drew away from them. She used a hand signal, and the two bowed to her together. Another hand signal, and Luna stepped back while Artemis reared. He spread his wings wide and then jumped into the air, stretching his wings and glided a couple feet in a circle around Cleo as she turned to keep him in sight. She smiled proudly at him as he flapped his wings near the end of his glide, keeping aloft for a few seconds longer. He finally landed, trotting a couple feet before stopping in front of Cleo and then bowed again.
"Good boy. Luna, let's see what you've got baby girl." Cleo said as she clicked to Luna. She did nearly exactly what Artemis did, except her flight was a couple seconds shorter than his, since she simply glided around in a circle around Cleo, not extending her flight like Artemis did. At the end, she bowed, then nickered towards Brandon, seeking his approval like a true daddy's girl.

Cleo grinned at Luna's antics, and then watched as Artemis danced over to her. She smiled up at him before turning to look at Alexander, "How did they do?"

Brandon purred softly. "Such a beautiful and talented girl you are. Just like your mother."

Alexander smirked at this praise and flirting, then studied Artemis. "Well that was more hovering than true levitation, But it was most impressive."

Brandon ducked into the corral and moved to Luna, gently stroking her nose. He kissed between her eyes, right in the center of her forehead. "Come darling. come meet one of your grandpas.'

He gently tickled her chin then cupped her jaw and drew her over to Alexander, who stilled, then gently rubbed her ears and face, smiling. "She is beautiful. Though not the compare to her mother or grandmother."

Brandon smirked and moved aside, going to Cleo's side. He kissed her shoulder, then moved by her to Artemis. "Hey grumpy tail. Want some love from your grandpa too?"

Back
Top Bottom