Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

Fact: I find myself worrying over past situations that are never relevant anymore.

Ironic said:
Fact: I find myself worrying over past situations that are never relevant anymore.

I do the exact same thing.

Fact: I played the violin for 9 years.
Fact: I want another dog, possibly a Pug or a second Japanese Chin.

Fact: I still cannot grasp onto the fact that we live to die, yet we die to live?

Fact: I love to play really gory games and read really gory books. Something about a guy chopping his penis off because there's an alien inside it peaks my interests sometimes.

Eldrithe Whisperwind said:
Fact: I love to play really gory games and read really gory books. Something about a guy chopping his penis off because there's an alien inside it peaks my interests sometimes.

Fact: That just made me cross my legs...

Man... every time I come back to check on how BMR is going I see all these unfamiliar faces and my mind goes

7nvGYeG.jpg

Info: My little brother graduated today. So proud.
Info: I remember when he was just little, panicking about leaving the house without "blankie" or jumping off the coffee table dressed as Superman.
Info: Goddamn you, Time.

Fact:I'm training my Defense on Runescape (though the spelling of the skill itself is,for some reason 'Defence').
Fact:It really irks me when businesses intentionally spell things incorrectly.I think they do it to be 'original'.All it does is make me want to smack them with a Spelling text book.
Fact:Well,fuck.I suppose that makes me a Grammar Nazi. =/

Fact:I've never dyed my hair in my life.
Fact:I love taking a shower in frezing water.
Fact:I cant stand the sound of fingernails scraping on a frying pan. It drives me nuts 4 some reason.
Fact:I only drink carbonated water.

Back
Top Bottom