Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

Fact: I never go to sleep while I'm drunk. It doesn't matter how sleepy I get, I wait till I'm sober, so I never actually get a hangover.

Fact: Eating ricotta cheese and cooked mushrooms for dinner. I had a craving.
Fact: It is seasoned with parmesan cheese, minced garlic, and spinach.

Fact: I have back pain problems.

Fact: I have to get up for work at three thirty every morning and I won't be home until about four thirty in the evening. Fuck commuting and FUCK traffic.

Practical Insanity said:
Fact: I have to get up for work at three thirty every morning and I won't be home until about four thirty in the evening. Fuck commuting and FUCK traffic.

Same deal here. Though I get up at 6:30am, and don't get home till about 7:00-8:00pm, depending on my day. Catching buses and trains sucks.

Oh, should put a proper fact... Uh...

Fact: My accent varies depending on the occasion, my mood and who I'm talking to. I've been told I have an American accent, British, New Zealand, South African, and more. (I know a few of those sound similar, but to those of us who hear one of those accents all the time, trust me when I say, there's a huge difference.)

Fact: Some people I know think that they're really in Game of Thrones!
Fact: Trained a new girl with my name today.

Fact:I love to sing,but I can't sing to save my life.Sure,I can carry a tune,but that's about as far as that goes.
Fact:Right now,I'm pissed off because my ex-girlfriend did something involving me that she had no right to do.
Fact:I'm SO fucking glad to be single again!

PhantomSentinel said:
Info: A break-up might hurt at first...but you feel so much fuckin' better after it!

Truth. Sometimes it's better to cast off the old and spread your wings on your own.

Fact: I am very particular about my gummy treats. They've gotta have the right consistency to be enjoyable.

Fact:I'm chewing apple-flavored gum.

Yes,it does feel a lot better afterwards! For one,I feel like I don't have to lie about who I am anymore.My girlfriend didn't exactly support my being Transgender. =/

Fact: I love blowing bubbles.

DelightfulRevenge said:

Fact: My name is bubbles.

Sorry, I know I fail. I just can't help myself.

Info: Feel free to smack me, I know I deserve it.

Rauk said:
DelightfulRevenge said:

Fact: My name is bubbles.

Sorry, I know I fail. I just can't help myself.

Info: Feel free to smack me, I know I deserve it.

Lulz. :p

Random Fact: I had 4 nicknames growing up.
Pooh- my dad's nickname for me.
Vampire- A nickname that my family gave me because I didn't like going outside unless it was around sunset. My eyes are sensitive to sunlight and I don't like sunglasses so I just stayed inside. It didn't help that I have pail skin and I tended to hole myself up in my room with no contact. I even bought form fitting realistic vampire teeth for halloween my last year of high school. Everybody thought I went crazy and had vampire teeth put in -_-.
Elf- My friends called me that because they all thought I looked like an elf. It became even more used when I bought elf ear prosthetics at a renaissance festival.
Quistis- A friend of mine use to call me that because I styled my hair just like Quistis from Final Fantasy 8. I didn't even realize I was doing it till he mentioned it.

Fact:About four years ago,I had to take a medication which required me to have limited exposure to natural and artificial sunlight.I called them my "Vampire pills."
Fact:Even though Halloween is a long way off yet,I'm trying to figure out what to dress up as.Usually,I wait til the last minute to put everything together,which has always bitten me in the ass.This year,I will be prepared,damn it! D:

Fact: I have never read or watched Harry Potter.

Ironic said:
Fact: I have never read or watched Harry Potter.

Whhhatttzzz! O.O You have to see it.

Back
Top Bottom