Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

Not when you're feeling like shit and coughing your lungs out to the point of hurting and that is why you're doing it.... T_T

Info: Funniest thing I've ever heard: "Sometimes when it rains, I like to get naked, coat myself in vaseline, and crawl around on the kitchen floor like a slug."

0_0

Info: Back to the daily grind today... whether I feel up to par or not.
Info: Plan on treating myself to a Starbucks Chai Tea Latte.
Info: Almost done with my fucking taxes.... so late, but don't give a shit. At least they'll be in on time.

Info: Feel like one weight has been lifted from my shoulders at least.
Info: Wish more could be.
Info: Wish I could stop coughing too... this cough is getting so old that I really want to smite it. =/
Info: Want to smite stress and some other stuff too.

The legal variety, though still the fun variety. I'm learning about replacing meds with certain smokable herbs. Quite interesting.

I haven't needed anti-depressants since freshman year of high school, oh I invested in herb medication alright >_>

Fact: I've never been depressed enough to need to take anti depressants. Should have mention that ^

Haha, I unfortunately have needed my pills to get me through manic phases.

Hmm, why do I have the feeling you are referring to a different, more- fun, herb?

I only really take Advils and ADD pills during finals time so I can sit down and actually focus on some shit >>;

Also I deny everything >_>

-Watches for Narcs-

I wish I could get my hands on some Adderall.

Or better yet....

Thassit, I'm taking a trip back to Colombia ASAP. If it means being able to imbibe Ayahuasca brew, I'll deal with the horrors of the Amazon jungle.

Info: Hasn't taken pills unless for an infection or for headaches/ anti-baby battalion.
Info: Uses writing, reading, naps, video games, and random work outs for depression.
Info: Also tea.

Fact: This forum has had more conversations about tea that it has RPs.

Fact: Lemonade green-tea tastes like neither. But oddly enough tastes good.

Fact: I plowed enough snow last night to be a 'plow-master'.

Fact: I shall be waking up this fine afternoon with green-tea via fridge.

Fact: I've quit all energy drinks and soda for over a month now. On again off again smoker though...

Fact: Everyone on this forum happen to be awesome individuals.

Fact: I feel like I need tea now. ._. But it's rather warm in here, and I am dreadfully lazy.
Fact: I have to go workout instead.

Fact: Jack the Giant Slayer was pleasantly surprising.
Fact: I now want to hurl 500 year old trees set on fire at fancy castles and take out little soldiers.

Info; Everyone assumed that when I turned 21, I'd show up to places wasted.
Fact; Yeah, no. Having one or two drinks is pretty fun, though.

Info: I've been talking about having a baby, looking at nursery stuff for the new house even. In the future, of course, not working on it now.

Fact: Two coworkers had dreams of me having a baby last night.

Fact: I'm creeped out.

It's a sign...

just....

If yer gonna film any of it, don't let M. Night Syamalamananadinglywingdong direct any of it. The baby might come out, only instead of a baby it'll be Shamadalailama as the baby, doing a cameo of himself.

Back
Top Bottom