Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

Nennius said:
I'll echo what LadydeSade said. You definitely deserve kudos for that loss. Do you feel better? Have you had to buy lots of new clothes?

@LadydeSade: Moving away from processed foods and chemically-laden items seems to be the way to go. But it's so expensive! I love Trader Joe's for that. Even though a lot of their stuff isn't labeled organic, there are very few (if any) added ingredients.

Random Info: I'm not buying anymore expensive cat toys that I can't simulate with something else. $5.99 catnip ball = ignored. 40 cent golf ball = greatest find ever apparently.

Actually, I feel amazing now. Im more active and watching what I eat, I can still enjoy the things I like to do in moderation, and although I havent bought any new clothes (i tend to spend all my little money i have on booze and cigarettes) everything fits better like you wouldn't believe. I can fit into my little brother's jackets, my pants WILL ALWAYS fall down unless they're secured, and even my belts aren't small enough- I have to go buy new ones that I can actually cinch closed.

I'd like to start eating more organic and less processed food, but I have no idea where Trader Joes is down here. Besides, the whole thing about not eating anything I can't pronounce... doesnt work for me. I can pronounce just about anything on a label, and at least 80% of that stuff, I know what it is. :V

Info: Finally made a writing blog for all my poetry and such.
Info: I'm really digging the theme I picked. Looks old school.
Info: http://jibrilrayvinwrighterr.tumblr.com/ Total self promoter.

Millenium Joker said:
Gotta drive to the biggest and most busy airport in the world. Fucking. Yay. -.-
Shout out for Hartsfield-Jackson! Yaey, yaey.
I went to high school right around the corner from there.

Info: Watching people who know they will be deported is among the most depressing experiences of my life. The crying families, the look of shock, the deputies shuffling them off... I hate it.

Info: Naps are nice.
Info: Went to dinner with the ex ladyfriend.
Info: Wasn't as awks as I thought.

Fact: She's probably plotting something >_>

Fact: I need to learn to cook, to avoid hazardous left-over burrito breakfast mornings.

someone come teach me how to make fudz ._.

Info: Taking expectorant to hopefully help my cough.
Info: Also drinking some 'breathe deep' tea.
Info: I might call my doc on Monday....

Fact: In retrospect, I really didn't drink that much on my birthday.
Fact: I wish I drank a shit ton more on my birthday.

Info: Not feeling particularly good.....
Info: Coughing badly and still taking meds.
Info: Still don't think I have a fever..... but getting run down...

Info: Going to have to get more expectorant... nearly out.
Info: Going to have to get more 'breathe deep' tea... Yogi Teas is awesome.
Info: Snuggling in blankets on a warmer day is not what I had on my original agenda. Oh well....

darkangel76 said:
Info: Going to have to get more expectorant... nearly out.
Info: Going to have to get more 'breathe deep' tea... Yogi Teas is awesome.
Info: Snuggling in blankets on a warmer day is not what I had on my original agenda. Oh well....

Snuggling in blankets is never ever a bad thing. It's so warm and fuzzy.

Back
Top Bottom