Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fortunate Mortal (dando20 and Frogger)

Dane tensed up, thinking about that possibility. He didn't want Sophia to forget all that they have done together. "I..I don't know...I'll try and help you anyway I can though...but...Honestly..I'm scared of if that would happen too..." Dane said.

"Well...we said it is worth the risk, so...I suppose I should take it." Sophia buried her face into his chest for just a moment, enjoying his warmth and the way his arms were around her waist. After that, she started pulling away.

Dane felt Sophia pull away from him, wonderign what she is doing now. He was a bit sadden Sophia won't be a goddess anymore, but as long as they have each other, they will be fine. After all, Dane always liked her before he knew what Sophia was, and will always like her.

Dane sighed, knowing this was it. "Ok..." Dane said caressing Sophia's cheek as well. He gave her a light kiss on the cheek before letting her go.

"I will try and see you soon, alright?" Sophia leaned her cheek into his hand, looking up at him with those dark grey eyes of hers. "Can...Can I have another kiss...before I go?"

Dane smiled at the goddess. "Hehe..of course...Athena.." Dane said teasingly, kissing her on the lips passionately and caressing her a bit before letting her go.

Dane smiled and kissed Sophia more, caressing her body. He went all out again, about to take her clothes off as Dane kisses her.

"Mm..." Sophia purred, her hands caressing his body, almost close to taking off his clothes. It felt so good, to be this intimate with another person... surely one more time before she went to meet Father won't hurt...right...?

"Mmmm....Sophia...you sure you ...Mmm...want this?" Dane asked, still kissing her all over her lips and neck.

Dane placed her on the chair, rubbing her breasts through her bra. "Mmmm..At least I'll always enjoy doing this...squeezing your wonderful breasts" Dane said.

Dane snucked his hands behind Sophia and removed her bra, letting her precious breast be revealed. He sucked on them slowly, nipping at them one by one while he took his time removing her skirt and panties

"Mm, baby..." Sophia breathed, unable to keep herself from moaning when he began sucking and nipping at her breasts. It wasn't long before her nipples grew hard with want, aching for attention.

"Mmmm..yess...my sweet..Mmmm..goddess.." Dane mumbled as he continued suckling Sophia. He pulled back, smiling as she was fully naked now, and so was he. He brought down Sophia laying on the couch and fingered her snatch playfully, teasing her and getting her ready to be penetrated once more.

Sophia arched her back whenever he began fingering her snatch playfully, moaning still. "Dane...please don't keep me waiting..." she whimpered, stormy grey eyes looking up at him through a veil of golden curls.

Dane smiled and entered her forcefully, already humping her fast. His moans was the only thing coming from his mouth as he rode his divine mate.

Dane humped even faster inside Sophia, feeling himself about to cum. "MMMmm..S...S.oophiaa..I'm..SOooo..clloossee!!" Dane moaned.

Back
Top Bottom