Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Thy Neighbor (Albedo x Frogger)

Craig pressed his body against Kyra's. Feeling her breasts and hard nipples pressed into his chest. Letting out soft groans, it felt nice having her naked body against him. When she begged for more he knew he had to be ready to please her. He had been thinking about the next step, she said she wanted to make love so that meant that he had access to all of her right? There were no more boundaries? He was still overwhelmed by the female body, but as long as she was patient with him and taught him the right way to treat her it should hopefully work out. Trying not to have anxiety about it he kook his hand from her breast and, began to slide it down her side over her smooth skin and down her waist, moving up the curve of her hip he then slid his hand between her leg. She was still wearing her jeans but what he felt almost made him shoot his eyes open. It was amazing he could feel the heat generating between her thighs as he palmed her crotch and entered into a place he never ventured before.

Pushing his fingers into her he instinctly began to slide his fingers back and forth over her as his palm created a pleasurable amount of pressure. He wasn't sure if what he was doing was right or even if it felt good. But he wanted to show he was learning. Learning to listen to her body and listen to her moans. The heat and dampness it gave off aroused him completely. He had a clear erection poking through his pants. Would she touch him he wondered? His body begged for a woman's touch as he stimulated her pelvic region gathering some wetness through the fabric of her jeans.

He continued to kiss her during this his tongue sliding wildly against his older neighbors trying not to let his exploration distract him from their arousal of one another. One arm wrapped around her body as he pushed his chest into her breasts. Despite their age differences this didn't feel wrong to do. Craig was praticully an adult, one could look at this as two adults sexually pleasuring one another right?

Pausing from rubbing her down below he slid his hand up and undid the top button to her jeans. Pulling the zipper down. Releasing the heat of her arousal from her pants as he uncovered her panties from her pants opening. Soon the both of them would be nude together.

“Mm…” Kyra shivered whenever he took his hand from her breast, beginning to slide it down her side...over her skin, down her waist...moving over the curve of her hip, before going down...between her legs. This was quite a shock, since she never said anything about… him giving her attention there...but it still felt...oh so very good. It was scorching hot… and really, quite honestly...it was a relief, for him to touch her there. Once that hand palmed her crotch...there was no going back. “Aah…” The moan left her lips when he pushed his fingers into her...sliding the fingers back and forth over her, his palm creating just the right amount of pressure. Unable to help herself, she reached up and gripped onto his hips...the nails making half-crescent moons in his skin. Darkly blushing at this point, she bit her lip, trying not to make any embarrassing sounds. Those lustful green eyes came to open...only to see his straining erection, pushing through his pants. Without saying a word...the young woman reached out towards him, her fingertips brushing against the bulge. “Do you...need a little attention, too?” she whispered.

Kyra smiled up at him, continuing to stroke him through his pants...but only teasingly. It wouldn’t help if he found satisfaction already, and so early in the game… Their tongues sliding together rather wildly...she let out another moan, only growing more aroused as he continued. One arm wrapped around her body, his chest pushing into her breasts. After about five minutes of him rubbing her, the hand paused...just to rise up, and slip the top button from its loop. The zipper was slowly pulled down. “Mm… Y-Yes…” she whispered into his mouth. “Please, touch me… Take off...my jeans, please…” Her toes curling with the pleasure of it all, she bit her lip.

The pants opened, uncovering her panties, which was a black lacy pair. Of course...Kyra never would have thought this would be happening, but she was relieved that she was wearing a nice pair. Her eyes rose to meet his. “Can you pull back...and take off your clothes, too? I want...I want us to be naked together…” the young woman admitted, blushing at the admittance. I can’t...I can’t believe we’re actually doing this… It’s really hard...to believe...

Kyra shifted back from him, her hands moving down to her jeans so she could wiggle them down her legs. It wasn’t like she doubted he could do it...she just knew how difficult it would be. The black panties more exposed to his eyes, she tossed the denim off to the side… now waiting on him to do something.

Craig gasped when he felt the foreign touch of Kyra's fingers on his erection down below. Her delicate touch and soft grip nearly made him jump in surprise as she slid her digits teasingly over his member through his pants. The touch and feel of a women's hand felt very sensual even if it was through the layers of clothing. He could only imagine what it would feel like on his bare skin. His chest pressed against her bosom, her hard nipples burning erotic trails into his skin whenever he shifted. Opening his eyes and looking at the older women's sexy gaze when she asked if he needed some attention as well. He nodded starring at her with aroused glazed over eyes. His breathing deep as he went in for another kiss, enjoying her touch, and rubbing her down below.

As they pleasured one another, her pants already opened he assisted her in removing her pants. Moving away from her he began tugging at her pant legs as she helped push her jeans down. Sliding each leg off of her he pulled her pants completely off. Seeing sit in black lacie panties. Only a thin fabric separated himself from Kyra's sex. He sat on his knees beside her admiring her figure. She really had an amazing body that didn't show any sign of aging. She was still a young woman, although older than Craig she clearly took care of herself. Everything from the shape of her hips, the size of her breasts, the tone of her skin, color of her hair and shapes of her smooth legs was really appealing to him. He found himself lost in her image hardly even breathing until he snapped out of it from her question.

He nodded in understanding. She wanted him to take off his clothes, no biggie right? He had never undressed in front of a girl before, especially an older woman. What would she think? He wasn't ashamed of his body, he actually considered himself to be fit and athletic. But maybe she would think he looked too young? What if he was too small for her? He thought about John for a second. Would he compare to him? He just hoped he didn't turn her off. He decided to quit stalling and get on with it already.
"i.... I know right? I definitely wasn't expecting this when I came over here." he said through a shy smile as he stood up. His erection poking through his pants obviously. TReaching for his belt he undid it opening it up. Next he undid the button on his jeans and pulled down his zipper ad it unzipped loudly. Giving his jeans a gentle push they fell to his feet revealing his muscular toned legs. Being a track runner, it was pretty apparent that his legs got quite the work out. He stood in his grey boxer briefs, his erection making a large tent. On the tip was a wet spot from his pre-cum. A clear sign of his arousal. We'll here's the moment of truth he thought looking at Kyra as she watched him strip. Hooking his thumbs into his boxers he pushed them down his legs. Revealing his hard cock. As it stood up tall and erect almost throbbing from sexual excitement. Surrounded by his hair down below which he kept a little trimmed. He liked to feel clean. His balls hung below his erection looking like they were begging for attention as he stood before her completely in the buff. He looked upon her nervously, waiting to hear her reaction to his naked form.

Kyra let out a low, seductive purr next to his ear...finding pleasure in that gasp. It was rather refreshing...how he was enjoying her touch...how he kept on wanting more. John was very passionate in bed, and yet...it always felt like it was lacking somehow. He may be handsome, and he may be sweet at times...but if there is one thing he is not, that is caring. It just seems like their relationship...no longer matters to him. Maybe it will be best...to simply let the relationship go, and move on… Wait, just a second… Why am I… Why am I even thinking about that now...when I’m about to make love…? A warm blush making its way across her cheeks, even spreading down her neck, she noticed the increased pressure of his chest on her breasts...and how her nipples tingled with the contact. His aroused, glassy eyes were a turn-on as well...

A kiss came next, intoxicating, exhilarating...and entirely too erotic. Once it broke, he helped take off her pants...and then sat on his knees, admiring her. The tips of her nipples tingled under his gaze...and her entire body simply...ached with need. Kara found herself both blushing and panting...a soft moan intermingling with almost every exhale. Why…? Why am I getting more aroused...just at him gazing upon me? There’s no reason… Yet, maybe there was… After all, John never bothered to gaze upon her body as though she was the living embodiment of a goddess… He never appreciated what she had to offer, or the love she gave him… Stop thinking about him! she commanded herself, toes curling...her body positively aching, needing the attention he was about to provide. “Craig…” she whimpered, squirming now. “Please...Come here…”

Kyra then realized that he was about to take off his clothes, and blushed. I really shouldn’t be telling him such contradictory things, should I? she thought with a soft chuckle. Her eyes lifted...looking onto his face, and reading every thought he was having. Not literally, of course, but it was rather obvious what he was thinking about. “Don’t worry…” she whispered. “I don’t think you’re too young… and I won’t compare you to him… You won’t turn me off, either… You’ve already gotten me so aroused, there is no way I can be turned off… You did this to me…” Her hands gestured towards her body.

Her dark green eyes, swirling with lust, lowered towards his straining erection. I want him… inside of me...she thought. Right now… The green pair lifted when he reached for his belt, watching attentively as he undid it, opening it up. Next, he undid the button on his jeans… pulling down the zipper. After a gentle push, the jeans fell to his feet...revealing a pair of muscular legs. In his grey boxers...he was quite attractive, not to mention his arousal was very clear, if the large tent was any indicator. His thumbs hooked into his boxers, and after just a moment...were pushed down his legs. His cock stood proud and tall, fully erect, and throbbing from sexual excitement. There was hair around its base, but that was normal… but it was nice to see that it was a little trimmed down there. His balls hung below his erection, clearly wanting attention just as much as she was wanting some. Their eyes met...and Kyra smiled up at him. “Why don’t I...teach you a little lesson…?” she purred. “I’m sure you’ve never experienced it before...and I want to be the first to give you one…” Sitting up, her fingers wrapped around his hard cock...slowly stroking it, drawing out the pleasure. Next, her soft, velvety lips kissed the tip...before sliding its entirety into her hot, wet mouth. Obviously, the lesson she was giving him was a ‘blowjob’ lesson.

He couldn't believe it. He had seen pictures, watched videos, and even heard tales from his fellow classmates about what a blow job felt like. But it still didn't prepare him for the actual thing. When Craig watched her crawl on all fours towards him nearly purring like a sexy cat he felt himself tense up in eagerness. Almost in denial that it was going to happen until moments later when he felt her fingers wrap around his hard dick. Nearly gasping again at pleasurable feeling of having a feminine foreign hand grasp at his now naked bare length. "Oh wow." he breathed out as she slowly jerked his cock off back and forth. He couldn't help but move his hips back and forth with her slow rhythm.

When she mentioned a lesson he wasn't sure what she meant at first. But when she said she wanted to be his first he got a better idea as she leaned forward kissing his tip. He knew now that this wasn't a lesson he would have to work for. But a lesson in what it feels like to have a women's warm wet mouth on his cock as she slowly engulfed his length. Every inch of his cock slowly swallowed by her lips. This wasn't some high school girls first time experimenting with a dick. No this was a grown mature woman that knew what she was doing. The tightness and suction of Kyra's lips made him gasp. He wasn't prepared as he placed his hand on her head and groaned as she pulled back. "Oh my God, holy shit Ms. M.... Kyra." he corrected himself as he moaned.

He was now naked and getting a blow job from his nearly nude older neighbor. He had no idea that the night would turn out so pleasurable and surprising. He was receiving a lot of lessons from his tutor and couldn't wait to see what other lessons she had in store for him. He continued to gassp and moan whilst she continued her blow job lesson.

Kyra smiled as she stroked his hardening cock. It was definitely satisfying, knowing that he was enjoying her every touch...and was wanting more. Her fingers continuing to stroke, though slowly…and very sensuously, she put her lips to the tip...and let the length slide into her mouth. Of course she could tell that he’s never felt such a feeling...and that he’s only seen pictures, watched videos… maybe heard tales about it, given how boys love to tell each other such stories...but he never felt it for himself. Her warm...wet tongue began to swirl around his hard member...feeling it grow stiffer as she continued. His hips moved back and forth in time to the rhythm...trying to get more of the sensation. With her lips she sucked his length harder and faster.

“Oh my God, holy shit, Ms. M… Kyra,” Craig moaned high above her head. Kyra chuckled, but didn’t give any other kind of response...because, well...maybe she was having a little too much fun. It was just so...nice, to be appreciated in such a way. Mouth and fingers still working at his cock, she tilted her head, that way the length could slide in...deeper. His gasps and moans continued, until she finally pulled away...licking her sinfully tempting lips. “How much did you like that?” she asked him, in a rather seductive voice...much like a purr, but better. “Hm… I could give you more, if you want…” Her lips wrapped around the very tip, sucking on it for about a minute or so. Once he was moaning and groaning again, moving his pelvis in time to the suction...the woman shuffled back. “Or...I could teach you something else… What do you say?”

Fiery red locks tumbled down over her shoulder, hints of gold being picked out by the light. Kyra began crawling up his body...the locks tickling his skin, almost teasing him. Their eyes met, their lips only mere inches apart… Her soft, delicate hands trailed over his shoulders… only to link them around the boy’s neck, their bodies close...very, very close together. “I think it’s about...time...that we do a little bit than what we’re doing…” she whispered… her breath warming his lips. “How about you…? What do you think?”

Craig stood naked in the middle of his neighbors living room with her mouth enveloped around his cock. Her hand slowly jerking his shaft as her lips slid up and down his inches with a tight suck. Her tongue making some random kind of motions. Whatever it was it felt good. The teenager moaned, gasped and groaned with each pleasurable Bob of her head. His hips going with the motions causing his cock to slide down her throat a bit deeper. He couldn't believe this was happening, and didn't know whether to watch the experienced woman in awe or to arch his head back and moan in ecstasy.

"I.... I really liked it." he said, his voice sounding drunk from arousal. His cock nearly throbbing in her grip. He watched the seductress tempt him more. Not giving him time to answer before taking his head into her mouth and suckling on it sending intense waves of pleasure through his body. Any other teenage boy would've came by now but Craig held on despite how good it felt. Maybe it was the anticipation of what was to come.

He felt a bit disappointed when she stopped but that was soon to change as she slid up his body her breasts passing into him once more. He could feel his cock against her stomach as she spoke centimeters away from his lips. He didn't know exactly what Kyra had in mind but he nodded his head. "more is good" he whispered back. His hands running down her smooth sides as his thumbs hooked into her panties. Gently tugging them down her legs. Uncovering all of her for him. Her panties around her knees before they fell to the floor around her ankles. "Should we go up to your bed?" he asked wondering if his tutor would let him even more into her world.

“Hm, is that so?” Kyra purred next to his ear. There was a seductive smile playing along her lips...one which has often made heads turn in her direction, and make men start to harden. Full, lush breasts pressed into his chest, nipples poking into the firm muscle there, as though drawing attention to themselves. “More is good…?” A shiver coursed through body while his big hands ran down her sides… the thumbs hooking into her panties, obviously with the intention to pull the lace down. Gently he tugged them down her legs...uncovering everything to his eyes. Her panties were around her knees before he just let them fall to the floor around her ankles.

Kyra was certainly taken back by his question. “You...You want to head up to my room?” she asked, her voice soft...and not appalled, by any given stretch of the word. Her cheeks taking on a light pink blush, she gave him a small smile...her hands looking...before finding his. “Sure… Let’s go up to my room…” she whispered, genuine happiness radiating from her lovely features. “I just...didn’t expect you to...you know...want to go up to my bed… Most men think the floor works just fine…”

A heartbeat later, Kyra gently tugged on his hands...leading him towards the stairs. “It’s this way...but...please don’t judge me if it’s not...absolutely clean,” she told him, laughing softly, though she was hoping that it will meet...well, his standards. After all...she’s not the cleanest person when it comes to her room, but...she does try and keep it picked up. Her eyes portraying just how nervous she was, she opened the door...stepping aside so he could go in first. The walls were painted a warm, relaxing shade of green, and a few pictures were up on the walls. The furniture was pine, with not much clutter on their surface. After a minute of silence, she cleared her throat. “Um… What… What do you think?” she asked, not sure what to expect.

Kyra guided him through her home taking him to the front foyer, up the stairs and to the right into the first room, which was the master bedroom. She opened the door letting him in as he stepped in first. His mind and eyes weren't really on any clutter or messes if there were indeed any. But on the naked woman before him. She after all being the first girl to ever strip naked in front of him. He watched her form as she lead him through her home. The way her hips swayed and breasts shook with every step made him want to jump her right then and there.

When he stepped into her room he took his eyes off of the beauty before him to take in his surroundings. The house was laid out much like his parents, and the master bedroom was shaped much the same, but decorated more to her personal liking. There was a private master bathroom most likely with a standing shower and glass door. The walls were green with a few piictures here and there. The usual decorative wall pictures and what looked like one of those collage frames that had multiple pictures in the settings. Of what looked like Kyra in different situations. With friends and family most likely. In the middle of the room was what looked like a comfortable queen size bed, made up. Two nightstands framed it with two lamps on it. Both were lit giving the room a warm glow. On the nightstand was a picture of a couple. Kyra and most likely John. Craig eyed it for a moment but then turned to face Kyra once more. It was odd but he felt welcomed in her home.

He looked at the red headed girl before him. Admiring her gazing at her creamy white skin her breasts with bright pink nipples. Her curvy hips and he could just make out her now exposed pussy. A smile formed on his lips as he stepped towards her. Pressing his body into hers once more. His cock still hard and rubbing against her he brought his lips to hers again. "you look amazing." Was the answer to her question as he began kissing her once more. Leading her over to the bed and sitting her down on the mattresss as he stood between her legs leaning down to keep his lips locked on hers. Tongues twisting and dancing with one another's.

Kyra guided him through her home taking him to the front foyer, up the stairs and to the right into the first room, which was the master bedroom. She opened the door letting him in as he Kyra felt herself blushing immediately upon their lips making contact for another kiss. Her eyes drifting to a close, her hands trailed down his sides while he lead her over to the bed, sitting her down on the mattress. His body stood between her legs, their lips still locked… tongues tangling together, dancing a dance that dates back before the age of sanity. Both her arms clung onto his hips for a moment...before coming up to wrap around his neck, that way the kiss could deepen further. Why bother with niceties? She wanted him...and him, her. Didn’t that count for something? Her toes curled far below her...her body steadily warming up as they continued kissing.

“Aah, Craig…” Kyra moaned softly next to his ear. It was so...exhilarating, being cherished, being...wanted, and feeling...needed. Her soft, delicate hands rubbed down the entire length of his spine, gently bringing him closer. Both pairs of hips met, only subtly grinding...but grinding enough to just...fan the flames of desire and lust. Another moan left her lips… this time, louder...and more bold. Her nails dug into his hips slightly...bringing his hips closer, and making him grind harder. After a minute...the beautiful young woman pulled away, her green eyes gazing up at him...and a smile playing across her lips. It was a rather beautiful smile… a smile of warmth, of affection...and of promises that will soon be met. “This feels...amazing… I...I don’t...I don’t want you to stop…” she whispered, giving him a tender kiss. Another one followed...equally as tender...just as sweet. “Take it...as slow as you like… I’ll be as patient as I can be, but...I can’t guarantee that I will be patient for very long…” A soft little chuckle escaped her throat.

Her nipples are already hard...just aching for attention...and the rest of her body… Kyra tried not to bite her lip, though it was pretty hard, considering how damn hot she was. The very tip of her tongue ran up the side of his neck...her teeth nibbling on his earlobe, and their bodies coming together quite deliciously. More licks were delivered to his neck...not to mention his ear, or more specifically… the area behind it. Apparently, it was one of his sweet spots...one she will have to exploit more. One hand sliding into his hair, tugging on it gently in order to reach it better. “Are you enjoying this?” the woman purred...making sure he heard every word.

Craig was definitely enjoying this. His throbbing cock engorged with excitement as it pressed against her. He nodded in confirmation as her moaned softly from her touch. He melted into the older womans kisses and embrace. Everything just felt so good to him. Her touch, her nude body being held against him, and the way she felt. She definitely was a woman that knew what she wanted. He continued to kiss her his hands running up and down her back up her neck and through her hair. He listened to how she said he could take it slow if he liked.

Craig was a little nervous about sex. She would be his first and he was worried whether he would pleasure her or not. They were already this far in and he didn't want to ruin it. He knew she was begging for it though. Just in the way her body was reacting to his touch. By the way she moaned. He was definitely learning how to listen to her body. He was building up with excitement. He couldn't believe this was happening. A random chance encountet lead to a night of romance. His young teenage hormones could hardly take it. Every instinct told him to throw her to the bed and Hump her like an animal. But she wasn't some teenage girl to be taken advantage of. Kyra was a woman that was giving Craig something special in his eyes. He wanted to make her feel good and she wanted the same for him.

Before he took the plunge he wanted to experiment more. He didn't want to rush this. He pulled away from her lips looking into her green eyes as they stared back lustfully at his own. He paused for a moment and then kissed her chin down to her neck where he lingered for a few moments kissing at her sensitive skin placing soft gentle picks up and down and then running his tongue down Slowly as he continued to kiss down her chest. His hands slid up her smooth thighs up her waist and cupped her breasts kissing down and around them. Pressing his lips into her soft skin as he gently squeezed them. His tongues licked each of her excited erect nipples before moving on ,his hands sliding down her body wrapping around her waist as he kissed down her stomach. Moving between her legs as they spread open more. His eyes gazed upon her pussy. Neatly trimmed with a little red hair. Her lips spread apart slightly glistening from the light on the night stand. He kneeled on the floor in awe of his first pussy. His hands rested on her thighs. She sat up in her bed as he squatted between her legs. He looked up at her and then back down at her honey pot. He knew what to do from watching videos but was a little intimidated at first. He leaned in and kissed at her slot gently before gently sliding his tongue against her lips.

“Mm…” Kyra melted into the kisses, and his embrace, her skin tingling from his touch. Everything just felt so good...so much better than anything she’s experienced with John, with anyone… His hands ran up and down her back, up her neck and through her hair… causing shivers to course through her entire body. Another moan bubbling up the woman’s throat, she felt like the whole world was melting away...that the only thing that really existed was him and her...and to hell with the rest. Toes curling, her head fell back… their kiss deepening.

It was obvious he was a little nervous about sex. Maybe it was the way he was touching her...or perhaps...perhaps it was just a gut feeling...whichever way, she just knew… yet she couldn’t think of how to reassure him. Of course sex...for the first time, with either a woman or just in general, was nerve-wrecking… Now that she thought about it...she was nervous, too, but she’s not letting it get to her. Nerves were normal. Wait a second...what if she isn’t good enough…? What if...she isn’t good anymore...and he says that...right afterwards, to her face? Panic gaining wings and taking flight inside her stomach...rising up into her chest, the young woman bit her lip whenever the kiss broke...eyes wide and obviously nervous. Her chest rose and fell with every quick inhale and exhale, breasts bouncing slightly with every rise and fall.

Kyra bit her lip whenever he pulled away from the kiss, looking into her green eyes as she stared back up at him. A pause followed...just a pause that lasted but a moment, yet… he then kissed her chin...going down her neck, where he lingered...kissing at the sensitive skin between neck and shoulder. Little nips were placed up and down the column, before he ran his tongue down...continuing down to her chest. It was so...blissfully sweet...and seductive, all at the same time… “Mm…” His hands slid up her thighs, up to her waist, cupping her lush, full breasts in his hands. Of course, she couldn’t help the soft gasp that left her lips when he did that...much to her embarrassment. The kisses continued...around her breasts, even her nipples. His tongue licked each of her excited nipples before moving on...kissing down her stomach, while he rubbed his hands slid down and around her waist. It was definitely nerve- wracking… whenever he squatted down between her legs...looking at that one spot of hers. She sat up, swallowing the lump in her throat. Yet...after a minute, he leaned in, kissing it gently before sliding his tongue against that pair of lips. “Aah…” Kyra went rigid… pleasure coursing through her body like honey...making her shiver...and her eyes roll back in her head. “C-Craig…” she moaned, sliding a hand into his hair, holding on lightly. “Please, don’t stop… That feels so good…”

Craig listened to her knowing he was doing the right thing. The female genitalia was still a conundrum to him but he did as his tutor trained him earlier. To listen to how her body reacts. If she showed enjoyment then he knew he must be doing something right. His tongue glided up her lips tasting the juices that flowed from her sex. Their was a bit of tangy sweetness that lingered on his tongue that surprised him. His eyes shifted up watching how her body reacted. Seeing her shiver as she sat up on her bed. Her breasts shaking from her movements. When he would reach a sweet spot; one that would cause a slight moan or gasp from her he knew to keep the pleasure going in that area.

The bolder he got in his movements the faster his tongue slid up and down her lips until he came across her clit. The area that seemed to give her the most pleasure. Watching his tutor carefully as he flicked his tongue against her aroused gland. He decided to keep his focus there his wet squirmy tongue beginning to make small circles around it and then quickly licking it fast before backing off making circles again. The stimulation seemed to cause her pussy to gush with juices as she dripped onto the comforter of her bed.
His hand sliding down from her thigh to spread her lips apart to give him easier access to her clit. His other arm wrapped around her other thigh as he began to lick his tongue quickly against her clit.

With out thinking he slid his index and middle fingers into Kyra's pussy as it slowly penetrated her feeling the wetness and warmth of her insides as her muscles seemed to squeeze around his digits. Letting out a soft moan himself he slid the fingers out and then back in gently, in a small corkscrew pattern as his manipulations made gentle wet sounds. He couldn't believe the power he was having over this older woman. Just by stimulating her the right way. He loved hearing her sexy moans, he loved the way she tasted, and loved that Kyra was going to be his first. He was really aroused now. His confidence boosting as he continued to pleasure Kyra.

Kyra panted underneath the younger man, a soft whimper escaping her lips every once in a while. Her hair was a fiery red halo about her head...even though given the circumstances, she wasn’t anything close to being celestial or angelic. Hints of pink could be seen creeping across defined cheekbones, and across the bridge of her nose. The tongue resumed moving once he got an initial...taste of her sweet nectar, forcing her to moan when it reached a good spot...or to gasp. Either reaction is embarrassing, from her perspective. Trembling, fighting to...well, to get control over herself, she bit into a knuckle, still moaning around the digit. Why is it...he is capable of bring out...all these embarrassing sides of me…? The embarrassing sides, I never wanted anyone to see...

“Ah!” Kyra noticed how his tongue grew more bold...sliding up and down that other pair of eager lips, until finally...it came across her clit. That is when her entire body went rigid… pleasure sinking into every cell, every pore...every single iota that was her. Again and again, he flicked his tongue against the aroused gland...keeping his focus there. It wasn’t long before his wet, erotic tongue began to make circles around it...quickly licking it faster after that, before backing off to make circles again. It was...too stimulating… His hand slid down from her thigh to spread her lips apart, that way to give him easier access… His other arm wrapped around her other thigh, his tongue quickening...and that arm spreading her legs to accommodate his girth. Every breath becoming more of a harsh pant, she tilted her head back...fingers curling into his hair.

More whimpers escaped the young woman as his index and middle fingers slid into her pussy… slowly penetrating her, muscles squeezing tight around them. Kyra was a little surprised when she heard him softly moan… but of course, she couldn’t really think about it. The fingers slid out and in gently, in a small corkscrew pattern that simply drove her nuts… “Oh...Oh God…” Her fingers tightening in his hair, her hips rose to meet his fingers, and his tongue, begging for more...no, needing more of the attention he was providing her. Her toes curled...her breathing fast, and her heart beat even faster… Really, it was hard not to give in to the pleasure. Her body needed it...needed it, like it needed the air to survive. With a lustful moan, Kyra forced him to lick deeper.

He moaned once again as he felt her hand grip at his hair. Not forcefully, but almost as if directing him deeper into her pussy that he continued to swirl his tongue around. His tongue feeling tired, his mouth a little numb, he kept at it despite this. He just really enjoyed making this woman feel good. He would flick his tongue up and down her clit as it was now inflamed and stiff in pleasure. When his tongue needed a break he would then move his neck up and down between her legs in a circular fashion circling his tongue around her clit some more. His fingers slipping and sliding out of her hole which was now soaked from her gushing pussy juices. Which still tasted really sweet to him. He didn't know when to stop doing what he was doing, as long as she was feeling good and he was still getting the same reaction out of her he knew to keep going.

His free hand would slid up her body and squeeze at her breast. Her nipple felt really erect and hard in his palm as he gave it gently little squeezes, switching from one breast to the other. He felt them shake in his hands as her body would convulse when a wave of pleasure was shot through her. He didn't care about her moaning, as a matter of fact it was very hot to him, there was nothing for her to feel embarrassed about. Each moan, whimper or gasp she emitted was just more encouragement for him to keep sexually gratifying her.

His tongue was getting incredibly tired. But he didn't want to stop for her. She seemed like she really needed this pleasure. Noticing her clit was enflamed he took it into his lips and began to suck at it much like he did with her nipples earlier. It gave his tongue a break and sent direct pleasure right through her. He sucked at her clit deeply and fingered her faster. Each interaction making erotic wet noises that echoed through out the bed room. He really hoped that he was being the best student he could for her and that he was learning a lot about her body.

“Aah...Aah…” Kyra cried out, unable to keep the noises in any longer. All of this was just feeling too damn good...and well, it was getting to be too much. Her fingers curled into the hair tighter, trembling with the intensity of the pleasure. Head twisting this way and that, her crimson red hair, with tones of other colors, shone from what little light there was, and tangled about her head. Why…? Why does he have to be...so good at this…? I feel like I am losing my mind...I feel like...my body is going to...going to explode...Panting pretty loudly, she lifted her hips towards his ravaging mouth, and his probing fingers...more moans, gasps, not to mention whimpers, leaving her. Oh my God… Oh my God… A jolt of pleasure zapped right through her veins when one of his hands slid up her body and squeezed at her breast, making the nipple grow even harder. “Craig...Craig, please...please don’t stop…” she moaned richly under her breath.

Kyra was sorely tempted to just...pull him up, and have her way with him. It was...so very tempting...and yet, she had to be a good teacher...didn’t she? That meant she had to be patient...let him experiment, and experience pleasure for himself… however...it was just so damn hard to be patient. His hand went from one breast to the other, inflicting more exquisite, torturous pleasure… If there is one thing she knows for sure, that is...well… this young man didn’t need tutoring sessions when it comes to pleasuring a woman. Maybe in science, yes...but not in the way of love-making.

Pleasure spiking, Kyra let out yet another gasp, eyes rolling into the back of her head. “C-Craig… if you don’t...if you don’t stop torturing me… I am going to roll you over, and take you myself… I-I mean it… Ooh~” A tremble went throughout her body as he began to suck on her...her clit...making it so much worse. His fingers sank into her faster, causing these erotic wet noises to echo throughout the bedroom. The fingers gripping onto his hair even harder, she bit her lip, trying not to make any more noises...but failing to do so.

The female orgasm. Something Craig didn't know much about, or how women achieved orgasm for that matter. He had only heard tidbits of information about it from school peers, and it was a topic girls never seemed to talk about. At least around him. So he had no clue as to what he was leading to. All he knew was that he was driving this older woman crazy, and as long as she was feeling good he wanted to continue to pleasure her. His face buried in her pussy. Nose getting tickled by the trimmed hairs she had below. He winced a tiny bit as she gripped at his hair but he kept going, sucking at her hard aroused clit. Then switching back and flicking his tongue at it some more. His mouth, tired his wrist sore from moving in and out of her tight hole as more juices dripped onto the bed comforter he kept going pleasuring Kyra. Enjoying her squeals, her cries of joy. It seemed as if she really needed this and that this was something she had been missing for some time.

He continued to moan into her pussy the moans sending soft vibrations up her body. His hand still massaging her breast as they shook from each convulsion. Should he stop he wondered. What was the next step? Was it intercourse? If so his hard cock showed that he was ready, despite his insecurities of what he had ot do. Her moans seemed as if she was ready to take him herself. His fingers were making wet suction sounds as they pumped into her pussy hole. Now adding a third finger as well making it even tighter. Making her crave an actual cock in her pussy even more.

He continued to suck at her clit, and finger her. Her body now seemed flushed from growing sexual excitement. Was all of his work going to lead to an explosion within her. Was he going to make her cum? He didn't know all he knew is that he wanted to continue to pleasure her until she couldn't take it anymore. Until she grabbed him and told him to stop. He wanted to prove that he could be a good little student for her. He moaned deep on her clit as he sucked on it.

Kyra couldn’t believe the stamina of this man, what with his inexperience in such matters. Normally...well, most would have grown tired after so much licking, and fingering, especially if they were not used to it...but not him. No, he hasn’t uttered a single word that he was tired, or that he’d like to stop, he’s just...kept right on going. To be honest...it was a rather lovely surprise. Panting, she threw her head back...sending fiery red locks every which way as she fought to catch her breath. Of course, it was no use...not when he kept robbing her of breath, with every flick of his tongue...with every thrust of his finger. Electricity jolted every couple of seconds through her veins, causing her body to spasm and to beg for release. It was just...so fucking amazing...she didn’t know what to do with herself. Her hips rose with every thrust he gave, trying to get more...trying to get the appendage to go deeper. Yet it never did go deep enough...not deep enough for her liking. Small whimpers escaped her lips as she realized this.

The moans he kept making was driving her wild. Each one sent vibrations up and down her body...and that hand kept massaging her breast, making it ache with want. Her fingers still in his hair, Kyra sat up, back arching into the one hand. “Oh...God…” she moaned, so close to an orgasm...so close, that she felt as though she was standing on a precarious edge, one side being sanity, and the other ecstasy. “Craig...Craig, oh my God… I’m...I’m fixing...I’m fixing to cum…” she admitted with yet another moan...not in the least bit ashamed. After all, it’s normal to feel such ecstasy...and it has been a while since she last felt like this… Maybe...that can make this sin excusable…?

Finally...Kyra found herself falling into the abyss, where ecstatic bliss awaited. With a soft cry she came all over the young man’s fingers...and all over his tongue. A long shudder came soon after, not to mention a trembling sigh. Still panting, she swallowed, even though her throat was as dry as the Sahara desert. “Wow…” she breathed. “Just...wow…”

Craig's tongue was so tired, just when he couldn't take it anymore the older woman reacted in a way that he had never seen. A tiny bit of a squirt came out of her pussy as her muscles began contracting over his fingers. The squirt startled him a bit as he pulled back seeing some fluid come out and drip all over her comforter some more. He released his fingers from her hole watching as it tightened and released in rapid secessions. Staring at it in awe. Was this what it was like for a female to cum? He looked up at her, not really having the chance to look at her in a while. Her creamy white skin covered in red sexually flushing. She trembled and shook as she sat there laying back on her arms and crying out, panting and moaning before falling back on the bed. He looked at her for a few seconds watching as it looked like she was trying to catch her breath.

He was trying to catch his breath as well. Feeling was coming back to his tongue and lips despite it being tired. Running a hand over his mouth to wipe it dry feeling it covered in her juices, he could still taste it, taste her. She tasted good. He sat up on his knees, cock still erect and hard. Ready to go you could say as he climbed up onto the bed next to Kyra. On all fours looking down at the woman.

"Is everything ok? Did I do good..... Kyra?" He asked finding it funny to talk with a tired tongue for a moment. His cock hard and dangling between his legs, a tiny drip of pre-cum peeking out of the tip. His eyes scanned her body up and down, she looked really good, no amazing to him. Everything about her proportions was just right in his eyes. He couldn't believe his luck this night. That's when a tiny bit of anxiety hit him. Sex, did she want to do it, still? Did he tire her out? Would he be able to perform? He didn't want to dissapoint her. His eyes shifted back up to her own waiting for her to speak. Did he make the first move? Or was it something they had to agree upon? Everything seemed to move and work so perfectly in porn. Real sex seemed much more awkward and requiring patience.
"I'm having fun, I hope you are too Kyra." He answered, hoping she had no regrets so far.

“E-Everything...is just fine…” Kyra gasped. There was a weak, yet satisfied, smile curving her lips, and there was a sexy red flush to her body that only an orgasm can bring. Her fingers ran over every inch of her body, just...well, just to make sure that she didn’t fall apart at such an amazing release. After a long minutes, where there was nothing but the rough panting, from both him and her...she realized that he climbed onto the bed with her, on all fours...much like...much like a primal beast, hunting down its prey. Her thought brought red across her cheeks, painting the creamy white skin the exact same color. “Trust me… I am very much enjoying myself…” Her last words a rather sexy purr, she sat up until she was on her elbows, their faces just inches apart. “Don’t worry, either...You did very...very good…” There was nothing but honesty in the admittance...however, there was also an undertone of lust with the words, a lust that told that she wanted him...badly.

Kyra licked her lip, unable to keep herself from doing so. A low, almost feral purr rumbled in her chest...escaping her throat after a moment. Her fingertips trailed down his bare chest… the tips memorizing the hard planes, not to mention bringing him a little closer. “I’m glad that you...are having fun, too…” Those sharp green eyes went down with her fingertips… before finally going back up to meet his, the light causing the golden specks within the green to shine.

Their lips brushed once...twice, before a soft, sensual kiss came to be. Kyra couldn’t help but purr again, her hand sliding into his hair...not in a tight grip, like earlier...in a grip that only brought him closer. The kiss grew more intense, before finally they had to part, in order to suck in a breath. A faint smile began forming on her lips. “Yes...I’m enjoying myself...very… very much…” she told him again, slowly pulling the young man down until his body was laying on top of hers. There was not an inch of space between them. Her breasts were pressing into his chest...her hips into his...which, of course, ensured that the pair was grinding in an arousing manner. “I just hope...that I can please you as much as...you have pleased me…” Her fingertips stroked down the length of his back...over to his hips, where she gripped on lightly.

“Now then...What will you like to do next?” Kyra asked in a husky whisper, her eyes on his as she smiled.

Craig was pulled in for a kiss once more. This kiss felt different to him though. It was deep an sensual for sure, but it also felt loving. As if to say she was completely satisfied. Especially after just having an orgasm, she was probably feeling pretty good at the moment. When the kiss concluded leaving off with a soft smack that echoed through the bedroom he found himself being pulled on top of her. Just like before with the exception of clothing now. Skin to skin, he could feel every inch of her smooth body pressed against his. Her soft breasts and hard nipples pressed against his chest. And his hard cock rubbed against her bare wet pussy. His length rested snuggly against the cleft. Her juices smearing against his member, as if lubing him up. As her snuggled onto her he couldn't help but grind his thickness against her pelvic region. One small move and he could accidentally slip into her.

He kissed the older woman enjoying her gentle strokes and caresses up and down his back and rear. His moans were soft and gentle just enjoying his time with Kyra. He had no concept of how much time had gone by and frankly he didn't care. He wished he could lay on top of this woman forever.
The silent gentle break was soon broken though as Kyra asked him what he would like to do next.

This was it. What else could they do, any other action would seem like a step back. Sex was the only thing he could think of that would be the next logical step. He gently grinded his cock against her. Feeling her pussy, and light hair rubbing against him. He looked down innocently watching the two come in close contact with one another, before looking back up at Kyra's green eyes as they watched him. Would she let him? Would she allow him to just enter? He thought for a moment, he didn't have a condom on him. Would that be a deal breaker? He took a deep breath before opening his mouth.
"I want to be inside of you Kyra. I want..... I Want to fuck you." he uttered waiting forher reaction.

Kyra felt herself melting into the kiss, even if she was the one who initiated it. Maybe it was because of the orgasm she just had...or maybe...maybe it was anticipation for what was to come, but either way...well, she wanted a lot more. Their bodies came to mold together...her lush breasts coming to press into his chest, their hips grinding together. And...she could feel his thick cock grinding against her pelvis...giving her a brief moment of ecstasy. However, she couldn’t help but imagine his thickness sliding into her hot...wet canal...the muscles within clenching onto his shaft, making sure to lubricate the length, so that later on, she can get all the spunk out of him...Pushing these thoughts out of her mind, she broke the kiss, asking that all-important question...awaiting his answer. Green clashed with brown, and with her lips curved into a smile, she waited patiently...though given by how hard he was, she could tell what he wanted.

A series of emotions flashed through the young man’s eyes. There was definitely anticipation, lurking there...but there was also nervousness, not to mention a fear of rejection. That was to be expected, really...but how can she reassure him? After all, she felt the same way during her first time...and she was feeling it now, even though it wasn’t. In fact...she felt nervous merely because this was their first time...together. What if she didn’t meet his expectations? What if his first time...was a complete disaster, or didn’t feel good at all? Mind revolving around these thoughts, she bit her lip...turning the pink flesh a dark, pretty shade of red.

“I want to be inside of you, Kyra. I want...I want to fuck you,” he uttered, their eyes locking together, his waiting for her reaction. Of course...he couldn’t fully gauge her reaction, seeing as how her heart skipped a beat...and then soon after, slammed right against her rib cage, for no good reason.

The other part of her reaction was heat...surging down between her legs, making it so that when he does start...fucking her...it will be slick, and easy to do. Kyra bit her lip, equally surprised and equally embarrassed about her body’s reaction to his words. “You...want… to fuck me, do you…?” the older woman whispered...her words a little bit on the husky side. “You want to...drive your...cock into me, and pound into me over and over again, until we both cum…?” Now her own words were arousing her...how sad was that? A light shade of pink spreading across her face, those green eyes lifted back up to his...her lips curved into a rather stunning smile.

Kyra gave a low, husky chuckle. “Well then...that is perfectly fine with me, Craig… because I want you to fuck me. That is, if you’re ready.” Wait...does he want a condom…? I’m on birth control, so I don’t normally worry about it...but if he wants one, just to be safe...that’s more than fine...

Craig could hardly handle his desire. He was really turned on by this sexy woman. He slid his cock back and forth over her pussy lips the tip of his cock rubbing against her clit. her wetness lubricating his cock as her juices flowed from her hole. His face hovered so close to hers, he stared into her green eyes. He could feel her warm breath on his lips. He nearly melted when she spoke. She whispered, but her want and desire for Craig really reflected in her voice. She wanted him to fuck her. She wanted to be pounded by his cock. And despite his anxiety and inexperience, he was ready..

"My final lesson for the day?" he said breaking the short silence between them. A smile formed on his lips. Wanting to show that he was relaxed and ready. Clearly he was as she could probably tell down below. But before he took any action he thought for a second. Should he use protection? Kyra seemed like a safe monogamous girl. We'll except for now. But she had nothing to fear from him. He didn't know if she was on any kind of pill or anything of the sort. Being that he was still in highschool and the lessons from sex ed were still fresh in his mind maybe he should play it safe. Plus he wanted to prove how mature he was to Kyra. Unfortunately.

"Um Kyra, should I wear a..... Condom?" his face turning red a bit. "I don't have one though. I'm sorry I didn't prepare for the lesson." he said hoping that not all was lost. He didn't know that John actually kept condoms in his nightstand drawer for the days that Kyra forgot to take her pill. The condoms had gone unused for a long time. Being that John wasn't showing much interest in sex. Or interest in Kyra herself.

“Yes… Your final lesson for the day…” Kyra told the young man above. His cock sliding back and forth over her pussy lips was absolutely driving her wild...not to mention the tip of his cock rubbing against her clit. Their faces were hovering close, close enough she could even feel his warm breath on her lips. A smile formed on his lips, one that was rather...endearing, she thought, one that showed he was relaxed and ready. However...she didn’t expect the brief silence following this words. Is he having second thoughts…or better yet, was he trying to imagine another girl in her place…? That wouldn’t exactly be surprising, since she was at least twice his age...

Kyra blinked whenever his words broke through her thoughts, a bit surprised by the question. Her lips curved into a smile, one that was partly relief, partly something else. “No, don’t be sorry… Neither one of us knew it was going to turn out this way...As for condoms...you can wear one, if you prefer… There is a box of condoms in the nightstand drawer…” John and I used to use those quite frequently, before...he lost all interest in me...she thought, while gesturing towards the nearest nightstand. It has been a long time since then… Her fingertips rubbed down the length of Craig’s back, bringing forth pleasurable shivers...and more arousal, though this she did not realize. There was no way of telling, unless he openly voiced that she did such a thing.

Fingertips stroked the boy’s cheek, before he was presented with a smile, Sharp green eyes also bright, the woman relaxed back against the pillows, waiting as he dug around for the box. The condoms may be a little old, but they should still work. Besides...there was also the protection of birth control. Tendrils of red fell against her cheeks, bringing out the color of her eyes, as well as the sexy flush along her skin.

He didn't want to leave the comfort of Kyra's body. Her soft breasts pressed against his chest, and her wet pussy grinded with his cock. It all felt so amazing to him. But he had to play it safe. He smiled lifting himself up off of her with his arms, almost as if his body was peeling off of her slowly like a piece of tape. He stood before her, admiring her body. He hoped that she wasnt insecure about herself because of her age, because she was beautiful. Her perfect breasts with hard erect pink nipples rose and settled softly with each breath she took. Her legs slightly spread showing off her glistening wet pussy. Lips slightly parted, with just a small ammount of red hair above it. It looked so imviting. And her face, she looked so loving, so wanting. He smiled standing before her. His teen muscular physique was giving more definition from the lamp on the night stand. His cock standing up straight and tall before her. It was ready to enter her.

He turned slowly and took a step towards the nightstand. The picture of Kyra with John embracing her from behind as they both smiled towards the camera, was illuminated by the light. He stopped, and looked at it for a moment. Hopefully she didn't feel any guilt about this. If this John guy ever found out would he kill him? He did look like a pretty big guy. He stopped distracting himself and reached down to open the drawer. Sliding it open a few things came into view. Loose change, magazines, a silver box, Hand cuffs, a blindfold, and a object rolled out. A dildo, with vibration functions. She wouldn't be needing that tonight. He smiled seeing the naughty secret side to his neighbor. The box of condoms sat in the corner. Trojan ultra thins. He reached for it pulling a package out with nervous anticipation. He had practice putting one on. From health class with bananas, to actually stealing one from his parents when looking through their stuff one day, and trying it on with curiosity.

He opened the package slowly tearing it so as to not damage the condom, and pulled out the rubbery ring. He turned back towards Kyra and lowered the condom to his erection, slowly covering the tip as he gently rolled it out down his shaft covering the length of his Dick.

Now fully protected he took a step back towards the bed climbing back up on his knee. Crawling towards Kyra whilst she seemed to get herself into position. He held his condom covered cock in hand, stroking it gently as he began to aim it towards her pussy. The tip just touching her lips as he leaned in to kiss Kyra again. Are we ready? He whispered between the kiss. He was mainly asking that question for himself more than anything. But if Kyra was going to have any second thoughts now would be the time to voice them. He slowly rubbed the tip of his cock against her entrance as he apple's soft sensual kisses to her lips.

Back
Top Bottom