Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Thy Neighbor (Albedo x Frogger)

Kyra returned the shy smile, already turning off the nearest lamp. Light fled, casting the room in semi-darkness, only broken by the glowing screen. “Thank you...for adjusting the settings…” she whispered to him. For some reason...she was all too aware of his presence… of his proximity, of the...warmth...coming off his body. It almost made her shy away, and yet...she was strangely drawn in by these things. Maybe...Maybe it’s because it has been… a long time since the last time she snuggled with another person while watching a movie...but it is inappropriate to feel this way...especially given present company. “I can’t remember when I last watched a movie...I would have messed up something if I tried to do it myself.” After giving a laugh, one soft, yet musical at the same time, she turned her attention onto the movie, trying hard to ignore the...bubbling excitement in her stomach.

Why am I getting excited? There is no reason to, because nothing is going to happen… Kyra felt heat rise to her cheeks...taking residence within the skin. A long breath left her lips, one of relief. There is no reason to be like this...I just need to calm down… Heart still pounding, she focused on the movie...laughing when expected to, and staying quiet otherwise. It was a good movie so far. Every once in a while, she reached down for a handful of popcorn...only to pause, conscious of his hand being just inches away. Luckily he couldn’t notice her blushing face, else he’d know of how nervous he makes her. The popcorn tasted good, and it did help calm her down a little. Strands of fiery red fell into those sharp green eyes, flashing and crackling in the semi-darkness. One hand rose, the fingers fucking the strands behind an ear. A particular scene made her laugh, shaking her head back and forth. The musical sound mingled with the music coming from the television screen, creating a sound that normally couldn’t be made.

Kyra finally did manage to calm down, though such relief didn’t last long. While reaching down for another handful of popcorn, their hands met, electricity sparking between the joined skin. A soft gasp left her lips. Her heart racing, she bit her lip...trying not to glance in his direction, trying not to...give any indication that she realized their hands were touching. Of course, such an idea crumbled when his fingers started rubbing along her skin gently before retreating. It felt...good...though why, she had no idea. In fact...it shouldn’t have felt good… given who this was. Craig is...her neighbor’s son...a high school student… In other words, he is off-limits… Besides, she has John… so there. Blushing despite the conclusion she just came to, the young woman ate silently.

Nothing happened after Craig rubbed her hand gently in the popcorn bowl. Which was good no slap to his face came his way and he wasn't reprimanded for doing such an act against her. It was innocent, it's not like he reached out and tried to grope her instead it was more like a gentle flirt. He left it at that, he tried not to draw attention to it by talking about it he just let it be and would see how things would play out. As the movie played on they both laughed at funny scenes, ate more popcorn, and seemed to enjoy each others company. With out realizing it Craig was leaning more and more into Kyra. His body pressed more against her side now. He could feel the warmth of her body against his and she felt soft as well. Craig found himself also joining her underneath the blanket she had draped over her legs.

Every once and a while he would glance at her from the tv screen. To see her smiling face, to see if in any way if she felt uncomfortable. She didn't seem like it did she? He thought trying to read her trying to get some sort of sign that she didn't want him so close to her. One time when he glanced over he could've sworn her eyes met his gaze before they quickly retreated. Was she looking at him as well? What was going on in her mind? Did she actually like spending time with a seventeen year old high school student?

As the movie played on the popcorn supply began to run lower and lower. When Craig went in to reach again he was finding nothing but kernels. He also noticed Kyra reaching in as well also to find the same. He looked up at her and smiled shyly as if to say "all gone." Then looking at her hand as it hovered over the bowl he decided to make a bold decision. He took her hand into his wrapping his fingers between her own and giving it a gentle squeeze and not letting go as his body settled even warmly into Kyra's side. Would she pull away, would this freak her out? These thoughts didn't seem to occur to him, he was too comfortable with her and didn't care about their age differences at this time, at least he didn't. He didn't know about her though, he could technically be considered under age. Regardless he held her hand in his own and rested it between them. The warmth of their bodies against one another almost causing persperation on his skin. He sat there waiting for any sign of anger or disgust.

Nothing happened after Craig...rubbed her hand gently in the popcorn bowl. Kyra didn’t know why, but...it was rather hard to not think about it, even with the movie playing. It just kept...repeating itself over and over again in her mind. After a while, her thoughts turned to another matter...though she probably shouldn’t be thinking of such things. At some point during the movie he moved under the blanket with her...joining her in the warmth...his body pressing into her side. It wasn’t uncomfortable...to be honest, it was rather...comforting, and it even felt good. Why? Who knows…cause really...it could be for any number of reasons… except...she didn’t think it was a reason that can easily be put into words. Mm...this is nice...she thought, eyes drifting shut. A few strands of fiery red fell against his cheek, the subtle, yet still fragrant, aroma of vanilla filling his nostrils. Sensual, mysterious...and not to mention appealing, it’s a scent capable of intensifying sexual desire for men.

Kyra reached down for another handful of popcorn...only to find nothing but kernels. Huh? Did we already eat through all of it? she asked herself, her eyes glancing over...just in time to meet Craig’s. Heat flashed through her body. What...what in the world was that? The shadows were playing on one half of his face...bringing out little features I didn’t notice before, and probably should never notice. Inside her chest, her heart started pounding again. This time...she felt heat, not going through her body...but rising up to her cheeks. Then she noticed his gaze shifting down.

What is he…? His hand found hers in the darkness, their fingers wrapping together in an intimate embrace. After that...the larger hand gave hers a gentle squeeze, which she didn’t find...well, horrible...or anything like that. Kyra bit her lip when he began settling against her side more warmly...not to mention intimately. Their joined hands came to rest between them. Just what...is going on here…? Is this a dream…? If so, it is pretty strange… she thought, nerves jumping about inside her belly. Perspiration started forming on her arms before too long. A minute or three later -though it felt like an eternity has passed-, the young woman got her drink and took a sip. Due to what was happening...or rather, the situation at hand, alcohol would have been her other choice. Her dark green eyes glanced at the nearest wine bottle, and again she bit that pink bottom lip. Should I really drink more...when I am… aware of him like I am? Or will it make me less aware? Her body shifted, a lush breast just barely grazing the side of his arm.

He settled warmly into her side. She felt warm and soft against his arm as his hand gripped and held her own. He was sure he could feel her bosom pressed against his skin. He relaxed a bit more noticing that she wasn't pulling away that she wasn't trying to escape from his grip, push him off of her and tell her to get out of her house. Was she having the same feelings he was about her? He kept telling himself that he knew she wasn't single, and she had a boyfriend and that he was over ten years her junior what could she possibly see in him? Yet he kept trying to pursue and she kept accepting him. His mind wasn't on the movie anymore it was on what she could possibly be thinking.

He kept trying to resist the urge to turn to look her in the eyes. His hand gently squeezed at hers, feeling the persperation form between their skin as they sat warmly against one another. Could he possibly take this further he thought? His tongue slid through his lips wetting them just a bit. It had been a while since he kissed a girl. His first kiss was when he was thirteen. Some girl from school that became a summer fling and quickly ended once school began a few years ago. What would happen if he tried to? No he couldn't possibly try that. He didn't have the confidence to make a move on a older woman such as Kyra.

He found himself turning to face her. His eyes looking into hers as the movie reflected off of them. His breathing grew deeper as his heart began to pound in his chest. It would be one quick move that's all it had to take to see how she truly felt about this situation. He sat staring at her wondering if she would take notice.

What is he doing? Kyra thought, her mind no longer on the movie. Why...is he holding my hand, and sitting so close? Why...is my silly heart pounding so hard? Her rosy cheeks a darker shade of red this time, she closed her eyes, trying to calm her racing heart. That didn’t really work, though...because he didn’t pull away...instead just snuggling closer...and well...she couldn’t say she hated it. No...in fact, she quite liked it...a lot. It was difficult to ignore how good it felt… especially given how perfectly her body fits against his, and whenever he squeezed her hand… it just...it made her feel like a love-struck, boy-crazy...teenager again. Strands of fiery red came falling forward, the ends tickling the curve of her jaw...and a few more ending right above the curve of her breasts.

Kyra swallowed the lump in her throat, forcing her attention back on the television screen. No… I am not feeling such an...electrifying attraction towards him… I have a boyfriend… I have John, who loves me very much… At this last thought, conviction flickered inside her chest, almost dying completely. I...I think John loves me… Worry darkening the corners of her heart...of her mind, she shook her head to push away such doubts. John must love me, if we are still together…right? Couples don’t stay together if there is no longer any attraction...or love between them...she told herself, trying to be convincing. However, those nagging doubts still lingered, no matter what she did.

It was right then that she felt his eyes shift onto her. Right in her peripheral vision, Kyra could see him gazing at her, but as for the reason...she didn’t know. Why is Craig looking at me? she thought, finding herself blushing under his gaze. Cheeks burning, she slowly turned her head, green eyes meeting his. “Do...Do you want more popcorn?” she asked, not sure what else to ask...or even say. It was hard to ignore the attraction sparking between them, yes...but to mention it out loud...impossible. Hand in hand, heart pounding loudly still, the young woman… had no idea what to do about the situation. Usually she would know...and would act on it… but not here, not now. Nervously she bit her lip, making the flesh turn red.

She was looking at him now. Her emerald green eyes darted back and forth between his own. She looked confused and puzzled, she was studying him studying his expression as if she was trying to figure him out. Was she on to him? Was she expecting something? His hand gently squeezed at her own feeling her soft skin. His body leaning against hers, he could feel her chest pressed against him. His brain noted how soft she felt, how nice and warm it was to be next to her. He was breathing hard through his nostrils feeling the heavy anxious feeling in his chest. Was it too late to turn back? He was already being awkward enough just staring at her. He studied her face, her eyes and how it was framed by her red hair. She looked like a very beautiful woman. Way more mature than girls he went to school with. This was a woman that knew what she wanted out of life. The thought attracted him towards her even more.

What are you doing Craig? he asked himself mentally, what would happen with your tutorship if you made such a move. Here you have a chance to get help with school you want to throw that away on risking a kiss from an older woman? The thoughts played in his mind. He found himself swallowing the lump in his throat as he watched the movie play in the reflection of her eyes. His thumb playing against her skin as he waited for some sort of sign.

"Do...Do you want more popcorn?" She asked her question innocent her voice was a bit more higher pitched as if nervous. He decided to make his move he leaned in and placed his lips softly against hers feeling her breasts press against his chest as his free arm manuevered around her shoulder pulling him into her. He held his lips to her own for a few seconds. She wasn't fighting him she wasn't pushing him back he noticed but she could still slap him if he were to pull away. With a loud smack his lips disconnected from her soft pink skin before he pulled away studying her face. He waited anxiously for her reaction waiting to see if she was going to kick him out of her house and never come back again, or waiting for a nice firm slap to the face.

Kyra felt her breath hitch, her heart slam against the cage of bone keeping it safe. All thoughts were wiped clean. The kiss may have lasted for only a few seconds...but really, it felt like it lasted an eternity. Cheeks burning, she fought not to meet his eyes, instead looking down at her lap. What...What just happened…? Why did he...he kiss me? Her heart still pounding rather fast, she slowly lifted a hand...until the fingertips brushed her tingling lips. Why is it...I can still feel his lips there? I...I have a boyfriend...I-I...I shouldn’t be feeling this way… Yet despite this mindset, her eyes found his after a long...long moment, unsure of how to react. There was a strange warmth, moving languidly throughout her body… It was a warmth she hasn’t felt in so long...and almost forgot existed. John may be involved romantically in her life...but it has been too long...far too long since he’s made her feel...loved, wanted. It may be the liquor talking...it may be that she’s completely lost her senses, though...she honestly doesn’t want to lose that feeling quite yet.

“I...I guess that’s a no…” Kyra murmured, only for her words to be followed with a small laugh. “Um, well...I’m sorry, but I just...I’m very confused right now… Why...Why did you kiss me? I mean...I suppose there is something appealing about an older woman, though...I don’t understand why it is...you chose me… We’ve just met…” Her voice trailed off into uncertainty, though not because of what she was saying...but rather, because of the feelings she was experiencing.

Swallowing the lump in her throat, the young woman glanced up in his direction, only to find herself blushing yet again. Kyra bit her lip, not sure what else to say. For some reason...she has an...attraction towards this man...and well...she honestly didn’t know why, or what she could do to change it. However...it felt so...nice, to be looked at in such a way...to be held within a strong pair of arms...to...simply feel like a woman again. After a minute or so, she let her head rest onto his chest, listening to his heartbeat. It was...soothing. Her eyes smoldering pools of green, it was hard to tell what she was thinking...especially with the silence. However, since there wasn’t any slapping...or hitting...that was a good sign, right?

Craig's eyebrows rose slightly. It wasn't exactly the reaction he was expecting. It wasn't exactly a good thing or a bad thing. He didn't forsee her questioning his actions. But the fact that she still hadn't pushed him away, shouted at him, hit him or dragged him out of her home could be a good sign right? Craig opened his mouth as if to speak but that's when he felt her lean down and rest her head against his chest. His hand still held her own as he let out a soft sigh his chest raising and dropping quickly. He looked down at the top of her head her red hair nestled against him. Things had just grew more intimate between them. He found himself bringing his hand up and resting it on her shoulder his fingers gently glided up and down against the fabric of her love sleeved shirt whilst his hand gently caressed her arm.

He thought about her question as they sat in the ambiance of the movie playing with the lights from the tv flickering on them. He no longer payed attention to the screen but instead thought of what to say to Kyra. Sure she was an older woman, probably fifteen years his senior. She was most likely focusing on what college to go to when he was still in diapers. They had just met and he knew absolutely nothing about her other than she was the nice neighbor from across the road who happened to be a teacher. Maybe there was something about the taboo of an older woman that drew him to her, or maybe it was something else. Here he was the young neighbor boy who came into her home, ate of her food listened to her plights and kissed her out of the blue. He could understand why it was confusing. Perhaps it was being a horny teenager that made him make such a bold move on a stranger, she was an attractive woman after all. Perhaps it was the alcohol, would he have done such a thing if he wasn't under the influence. Or perhaps it was a feeling or need to make this lonely woman feel better. Craig cleared his throat and rested his hand on her shoulder once again.

"I guess it's because you just seem lonely Ms.... uh Kyra." He nearly slipped up again. "The fact that you're such a smart woman, strongly independent, and highly attractive, it amazes me that that guy you are dating would neglect you like this. Someone like me would love to have you." He says giving her shoulder a gentle squeeze. "At least those are the qualities that I look for......" He says going silent once again. He didn't know that if what he said was going to make this situation worse or better for himself. He just enjoyed feeling her warm soft body pressed against his own.

Luckily Kyra was a patient woman...else she would have burst from the silence following her question. Head resting on his chest, his heart was pounding quite hard...and racing fast right next to her ear. Yet, instead of putting her off...it was actually sort of...cute, how nervous he was after that kiss. John never shows any kind of...affection, any kind of tenderness anymore, since...well, it seems like there is no need for it. However...she likes feeling...cherished, feeling as though she was precious, at least to one person. That kiss...made something...spark back to life deep inside of her. Just remembering it was making her flush...because honestly...she wouldn’t complain...if he bent down...and kissed her again...no, there would be no protests coming from her. Because...it felt good...better than good...it felt...wonderful...incredible...fantastic...and so much more than that.

Kyra tried not to blush when his hand came to rest on her shoulder, the fingers gently gliding up and down against the fabric. To be honest...after that kiss, how could she possibly pay attention to the movie? Her green eyes low, her thoughts went into another direction, one about their difference in age. Even if John wasn’t...in the picture, there was no way...no way at all she and Craig could start dating. Besides...she barely knows him as it is. From a realistic point of view… she shouldn’t even be considering anything with him...aside from simple tutoring lessons. Such relationships...are taboo...forbidden...not meant to last or to happen. However...she can’t help it...Despite knowing that, she kept thinking about it...over and over again. Maybe it’s her loneliness reaching out towards the nearest companion she can find...but...he was a good man, either way. He listened to her worries...ate dinner...and is even spending the night, watching a movie and eating popcorn… He didn’t have to, but he did anyway, out of kindness… Even so, why does it feel like...she’s robbing the cradle...per se? It could be because of their ages but...she doesn’t...she isn’t involved with him, in any stretch of the word...unless the tutor sessions count as something?

“You kissed me...because I seem lonely?” Kyra asked softly. Her eyes didn’t raise to meet his, but instead remained as the pair were. “I don’t know...if I am such a smart, independent, and attractive woman...however, I do think you are sweet...and...I agree, John shouldn’t neglect me like this… I...I don’t ask for much… Just some time together...eating dinner together, watching movies...simple things, I believe…” A sigh leaving her lips, she nestled a little closer to the boy… no, young man, enjoying his warmth, and his embrace, bad as that was. “I wish… I could have someone...a little more considerate...like you…” she admitted in a soft voice, not daring to look up at him.

Craig listened to her as he ran his fingers up and down her arm feeling her skin through the fabric of her shirt. She wasn't pulling away or seemed repulsed by the idea of him. No as a matter of fact she appeared to be making herself more comfortable against him. Her head rested against his chest. He was aware that his heart was beating rather fast, out of nervousness and he wondered if she noticed. He sat there on her couch as the movie flickered in both of their eyes and listened to her plights. He still couldn't get around how this John guy could treat her like this. Of course she was smart independent and beautiful. At least she was to his eyes, he had only known for for a few hours now but when he saw her standing in the driveway he could sense that kind of aura about her.

Craig's eyes widened a bit. "like............. me?" He repeated going back to sit in silence. His grip tightened around the roundness of her shoulder as he felt his heart skip a beat. Did she mean someone like him, or did she actually mean him? Was she ok with the thought of them together? How would she explain a relationship with a seventeen year old teenager? How would she explain that to John, how would he explain it? Would they have to keep it a secret? The thoughts rushed through his head. It took him a moment to realize that he had held his breath for a while. He exhaled slowly and deeply.

He did enjoy the kiss with her and her coziness with him showed that she at least liked it too. Otherwise he would be out in the street by now. Maybe it was best to just not think about it and jump right in. His gaze from the tv screen shifted back down to her. He could see she was looking at the tv screen as well. Her red hair nestled into him. Sliding his hand from her shoulder he gently glided his fingers up her neck and through her hair feeling the strands through his fingers. Continuing to slide his hand up and around her forehead continuing to trapse his fingers against her hair line rounding around her face and resting his index and middle finger underneath her chin. With a gentle motion he pushed her chin up to meet her gaze with his own.

Without saying another word he lowered his neck and pushed his lips into her own once more. His free hand resting on her other shoulder. This time he kissed with more passion. His lips pressed a bit harder against her own his hand that rested on her snaked around the back of her head so he could kiss her deeply. What would happen after this kiss he thought? Would she kiss him back, was this the point of no return? His lips pulled away gently from her own.

“Y-Yes, like you… Must I repeat myself?” Kyra noticed his grip tightening around her shoulder, and how his heart skipped a beat. Heat making its way across her cheeks, burning the skin there, and probably making her blush a dark shade of red, she ducked her head so he couldn’t see. “I know...that we don’t know each other well...but you are...or um, rather, you...you seem like a sweet, caring young man...one who is willing to listen… Not very many men are all that nowadays...so...yes...like you…” Once she swallowed the lump in her throat, she tucked a few crimson threads behind an ear, hoping that the blush was gone...and if not...that it wasn’t obvious. It was hard enough, telling him all this...when she was blushing like a...a young school girl with a crush. What happened…? Isn’t she a young, independent...older woman, one who isn’t...well...a young school girl?

Kyra felt her breath hitch whenever his hand began sliding from her shoulder...up her neck. What… What is he doing? she asked, those fingers now going through her hair. A shiver went down her spine as the young man continued. Is...Is he about to...kiss me again…? Is it bad that I...I want him to, despite John…? Her heart pounding out of anticipation, she bit into her bottom lip, feeling his fingertips trace her hairline. Does...Does he really want to…? I mean… I can’t be as attractive as girls his age…but...it is flattering that he has kissed me already...and well...if he kisses me...again… I wouldn’t exactly complain… because...because I-I liked...the kiss we shared earlier...

Those roaming fingers came to rest under her chin, slowly...gently pushing her chin up, until green met brown. Without a word being said, he began lowering his neck...their lips meeting yet again, this time...more passionately than before. Kyra felt herself melting into the kiss...her eyes drifting shut, and her lips parting against his with a content sigh. One of his hands -which one, she had no idea- snaked around the back of her head, holding on so he could kiss her deeply. Honestly...she had no qualms with that, not in the least, and even went as far as to...well… as far as to tilt her head, so it could deepen. What’s going to happen...after this? she thought. Will...Will this mean the beginning of something new…? Or...of a forbidden romance, like those popular novels? These thoughts evaporated once the kiss broke...much to her disappointment, their eyes locking.

During the kiss, Kyra’s hands trailed up his chest...linking around his neck, that way he couldn’t pull too far away. Lightly panting, she bit her lip...not sure what to do, much less do. However… she did know one thing she wanted… “Would it be...too much...if I asked you to...kiss me again?” she whispered, those green eyes drifting down from his gaze to look at his lips… Her chest pressing against his, breasts making themselves know, even through the material of her blouse. “Please…?”

Craig smiled gently at Kyra his lips just inches from hers when she asked her to kiss him again. His hand still resting behind her head he leaned back in once planting his lips against hers once again. The kiss wetter this time whilst he held her. As they kissed he felt her body press against him. He could feel her breasts push against his own chest. Noting how they felt and, how she felt snuggled up into him. His hand moved from her neck and drifted down her back a bit. He could feel her bra through her blouse. His mind filled with fantasies as he kissed her. Would she let him go further with her? He had only been fantasizing about her breasts about an hour ago when he would see the tops of them just inches away from his face.

As his thoughts and fantasies of Kyra grew he didn't even realize that their own kissing had become much more passionate. They would kiss and pull back and kiss once more holding each other tightly. Their kisses becoming much more random and wild and wet. His wet lips slid against hers kissing her open mouth every now and then his tongue would gently brush against her lips. Was he doing a good job for her? He knew he was only a seventeen year old, and probably didn't have the experience she might have been used to. He wondered what this John guy was like and what she did to her in bed. Could he be better than him? Just shut up Craig, he thought and focus on the woman in your arms.

His hand was brushing up and down her back as he began to roll her to her side and onto her back on top of the couch. Half of his body pressed against her, her breasts still pressing against his chest. Breathing heavily through his nose he continued to make out with his older neighbor. His own body growing with arousal which was becoming very noticeable down below pressing into her thigh. He held her tight as perspiration grew between them and he let out a gentle moan. Not a loud one but could be felt through their kiss.

Kyra felt heat spark between their bodies as soon as their lips made contact. The kiss was wetter, true...and it was obvious that he didn’t have much experience, or at least… not as much experience as most, yet...it didn’t diminish the fire of attraction any. A soft moan left her lips almost immediately...much to her embarrassment. His hand left the back of her neck, drifting down her back...finding her bra, probably with thoughts of taking it off. Their kissing began growing more passionate...more...arousing, making moans rumble in the back of her throat more often. Close to trembling with desire, no...already trembling with desire, the first kiss broke...only to be replaced with another, over and over again...each one becoming more wild… primal than the last one.

Their tongues gently brushed, at first tentatively...then with more familiarity, doing so as the seconds passed by. His hand brushing up and down her back, it wasn’t long before he began rolling her onto her side and onto her back, with him on top of her. Half of his body pressed against her, his firm chest pressing against her breasts...making the pair ache for attention, even though a bra and shirt did separate them. It was growing harder to breathe...but she didn’t much care. As long as he continued kissing her...touching her...all was right with the world. Arousal trickling through her veins, taking residence between her legs...she opened her legs...that way he could settle between them. Please...Please don’t stop...she thought, her fingers threading into his hair.

Perspiration began building, on their skin. It was right then that Kyra noticed the gentle moan, though it wasn’t loud, by any stretch. Her arousal spiked at hearing it, and gently she tugged his head down, deepening the kiss...making passion grow, despite it already being high. One leg came to loop around his, holding on tightly. Her hair was a fiery halo about her head, her skin flushed a rosy pink from arousal and excitement. The other hand went to his shoulder...gripping on, not wanting him to pull away, to stop this anytime soon.

Craig kissed her with passion. His tongue licking wildly at hers as the two of them moaned in each other's mouths. So this was French kissing? He had never done it before, but the actions seemed so instinctual. Almost as if it was already wired into his brain. For the moment any concept of age difference was out the window. Right now they were just two people sharing a very passionate moment together. He felt her spread her legs a bit finding himself now repositioned between them. His crotch now making contact with her own. He was clearly hard and he wondered if she noticed. His arousal causing him to grind his erection into Kyra's pelvis whilst her leg wrapped around his.

He was Making out, no this was more than making out. This was something more. This wasn't what the typicalj jocks at his school did on the weekend's with the easy girls. This had more passion. More of a drive to make love. This older woman knew what she wanted. And the thought of that turned him on even more as he continued to grind into her whilst they kissed.

His right hand was roaming freely. His left arm wrapped around her. It would run through her hair, down the side of her face. To her shoulder and down her arm and back. On one time back he found his hand pressing into something soft and fleshy. He paused his hand resting upon it. He pulled away from their kiss. Looking down at his hand as it rest against Kyra's breast. He noted how it felt in her bra. Wondering for a moment what it looked like. Looking up at Kyra's eyes. He wanted to make sure it was ok to touch her there. They had only just met after all.

The sensual grind caused Kyra to gasp, eyes wide, though not out of shock. No…far from that. It was because she wanted it, so badly...that she just didn’t know what to do, not that she received it. Her leg tightening around his, her hips lifted to his, the grinding growing quite a lot heavier from there. Of course...it was so much better, because he was aroused...and his hard arousal kept prodding that one secret spot of hers… The kiss broke after another minute or so, leaving the pair panting, their bodies pressing so close...it was hard to figure out whose began where, and whose ended where. His eyes rose to meet hers, a question swirling within the depths...and one hand on her breasts. Her nipple hardened at just the idea of him touching it… of him massaging her breast...or even of him licking at it.

“Y-You can...if you want…” Kyra breathed, her body already shifting underneath his so there was no distance at all between them. “However… if you ask me if I want it or not… I must tell you that I do…” Her fingers reached down...down towards the hem of her shirt, pulling it up so that he could see the front of her bra...and the clasp resting between her breasts. Through the lacy white material, both nipples were poking through, clearly asking for attention...any kind of attention he was willing to give.

Kyra’s hands retreated...slowly coming to lay back on his shoulders...leaving the decision up to him. Those dark green eyes, darker now because of arousal, remained on his, never leaving. “I want...you to kiss me again...to...to continue touching me…” she admitted, blushing crimson at the words. “I don’t want you...um...I don’t want you to stop…” Biting her lip rather hard, she glanced up at him, to gauge what he had to say...if anything.

Craig was breathing heavily as she spoke to him. Attention now on her breasts as she gave him permission to touch her. She seemed horny and aroused much like him. And willing to move forward with him. He was not prepared for what she would do next. Craig felt the older woman slip her hands down below underneath him and pull up at her shirt. Lifting it up uncovering her stomach and pulling the shit up over her bra. Craig's breathing increased in excitement and eagerness. Eyes wide as she presented this gift to him. Just a couple of hours before he had barely known his neighbor existed, now this sexy woman was offering her breast to him.

Holding himself up with his arms he looked down at her chest. Both breasts sat in sexy Lacy cups that appeared to heave up and down with each breath she took. Her soft mounds and hard nipples that poked through were just a thin fabric away from his touch. And she wanted him to touch her and not stop.
With out further ado he placed both of his hands on her breasts his eyes focused on what he was about to do. He then began to squeeze. Squeeze through her bra. Feeling the soft smooth skin in his finger as he looked on in awe. His first pair of breasts and he could do what he wanted.

He began to massage at her breasts, manipulating them in his palms. His fingers applying pressure whilst rolling them around in his grasp. The manipulation causing the clasp to become loose and undone as his neighbors bra opened before him. Seeing her bare naked breasts for the first time he immediately began playing with the warm soft fleshy mounds. Much like a teenager would with his first pair. Maybe his tutor wild have to teach him a few lessons. Seeing her wanting lips as he teased Kyra's breasts. He leaned back in to kids her deeply once more.

Kyra didn’t chuckle at his naive exploring, since that felt a little mean, but she did provide encouragement….subtle as it may be. Both his hands were placed on her breasts, his eyes following his every move while he began to squeeze through her bra. Since her nipples were sensitive, the fabric rubbed against the pert pair...causing the young woman to moan. Once he began massaging...growing more confident, applying pressure, she couldn’t help but moan a little louder. The clasp came undone after a little while, and when he took notice of this, he immediately started playing with her breasts, with no material separating them. “Ooh… There you go…” she breathed, knowing that he didn’t know exactly what to do, yet giving him a little advice.

Their lips met in another deep kiss, passion flaring up once again… Kyra’s senses fled, leaving her amidst a swirling storm of desire...of rising need...and with no sign of escape. A hand sliding into his hair, she tilted her head to the side, that way the kiss could deepen further… which of course, only fanned the flames of arousal higher. A moan leaked into the kiss, her other hand rubbing down the length of his back.

Oh my God… Just… Oooh… Heat coiling underneath her skin, spreading throughout every available space within her body, Kyra lifted her chin, their tongues meeting and dancing from first his mouth...then hers. The one leg around his tightened, toes curling with the pleasure she was experiencing. I...I need...No, I have to have more… I-I can’t stand it… she thought, eyes almost rolling.

Kyra finally broke the kiss after a moment, breathing hard and fast. “Here… Why don’t I… show you a few things…?” she whispered into his ear. “After all… I am going to be your tutor...aren’t I?” Her fingers crept up underneath his shirt, stroking the sensitive skin of his back, guiding the young man closer. “First lesson...is...how to make a woman...want what you have to offer… Are you ready to begin… or would you much rather demonstrate to me what you already know…?”

Hearing the older woman moan from his exploration, and hearing her words of encouragement definitely made Craig feel bolder in his exploration of his first pair of breasts. But he still couldn't help feeling inexperienced for her. She probably likes a man who can take her and give her what she wants no questions asked, and the truth was even though he had kissed girls before and seen his fair share of nude women in porn he definitely didn't know much about pleasuring one. He was happy to see that she was willing to work with him, instead of just laughing him off as some stupid kid whom didn't know what he was doing.

When he let go from their kiss he could see in his peripheral vision that the movie credits were rolling. Soon the room would be dark and he wouldn't be able to see Kyra. His hands still rest on her naked breasts. He listened to what she said. Tutoring lessons? He almost melted hearing her sexy voice whisper in his ear. He found the idea strangely arousing. The idea of a sexual teacher was appealing. He could find out what she likes and be able to pleasure her.

He wasn't sure what he could show her that he knew, so instead he nodded his head. "yes Kyra I'm ready for my fist lesson. He whisp erred back given her breasts some playful squeezes.

“First lesson…” Kyra purred next to his ear, the tip of her tongue teasing the lobe. “Hm, well then… I think the first time you should learn is to...test, and take mental notes from your partner… Experiment, see what brings a moan...and what doesn’t. Quite simply...do whatever your instincts say, but you must see what sort of results your action brings. Do you understand what I mean…?” Her nipples grew hard under his playful squeezes...positively begging for attention, yet she didn’t say anything about it. This will be his first lesson… simple as it may be. “Now then...I invite you to...follow your instincts, do what you want to me...and watch what I do...notice if I moan or not…”

Kyra reached high above her head, fingers scrambling up the lamp until the light came on with a soft click. “Now we don’t have to worry about you not being able to see...right?” she breathed, both hands coming down to link around his neck. Her luscious, naked breasts came to press into his chest...making her wish that he wasn’t wearing a shirt...even if it was just for that skin-to-skin contact. “Alright now… I’m leaving it up to you… Hm, think of this as a… lab experiment…”

Her dark green eyes met his, a smile curving her lips, just encouraging the young man. Of course he wouldn’t know what to do… After all, he is a high school student, who is studying to enroll in college… who loves running around a track, and that sort of thing… When would Craig be able to expert with women?

"Yes, a lab experiment." He replied nodding in affirmations. He was a bit nervous he had to admit. She was an older woman he had to try and impress her. Whilst he had access to her body, it was a bit overwhelming. Where to begin? What does she like. He shifted grinding his erection into her crotch once more. His hands remained on her breasts as she lay back nearly topless aside from having her shirt pulled just up over her breasts.

Her breasts. Her breasts felt amazing he couldn't have imagined how soft andsquishable they would have felt. With the lights on now he could truly see what they looked like. Her skin a creamy white and soft in complexion. She was over thirty but her skin still remained young looking. Her breasts two soft mounds that sagged to the sides as most breast would do when a woman lays down. Both capped off by two pink are t nipples that rest between his fingers. He had no idea what size bra she wore. But they were big enough to not completely be covered by his hands, and small enough that he could get a nice grasp on them. They were basically perfect in his eyes. He knew now where to begin.

Looking from her breasts up to her longing eyes, he smiled seductively. Leaning forward he planted a shot wet kiss on Kyra's lips once more before maneuvering to kiss down her neck. Placing soft wet kisses as he went. Kissing down her chest and skipping over her shirt to kiss between her breasts, before kissing up her right breast. Noting how soft her skin felt on his lips he gently cupped both breasts in his hands squeezing them and pushing her nipples upward before planting a kiss on her hard erect nipple. He made sure to listen to cues like she taught. With that he took her nipple into his mouth and began sucking at it. Gently at first, listening to her. His tongue played around with the nipple in his mouth as he sucked at it much like sucking from a bottle. His other hand rolled her other nipple around with his thumb. As he pulled away from her nipple making a loud sucking sound that echoed through the room. He looked up at his sexual tutor once more before moving to her other breast to give it the same treatment.

Kyra felt a moan bubble up whenever his erection ground into that one special spot, toes curling with pleasure. Her hips rose, legs spreading to accommodate his girth, the one around his leg tightening just a little bit. “Ooh… You remembered how I liked that… Very good… You must take note of such things...especially when it’s your first time… Women like different things, such as biting...nibbling...licking, and that sort of thing… You must test to see if that is what they like, and if so...where…”

Her pink nipples, hard with need, and needing attention...finally did. After Kyra and he shared a hot, wet kiss...which almost deepened, he maneuvered to kiss down her neck...placing soft kisses as he went. A quiet moan left her lips. Mm… How did he know that I love that? the woman thought...only for such thoughts to leave, for his lips had come to her breasts… Both of his hands cupped the pair, squeezing them...pushing her nipples upward. A kiss was given to one...taking it into his mouth...sucking at it, playing around with it, while he rolled her right nipple with his thumb. “Aah~” she moaned, unable to keep herself from doing so. It just...felt so damn good...and honestly, she wanted the lesson to end, so they could get started on the real pleasure...

When Chris pulled away, looking up at her before going down to the other pert bud… Kyra thought she would lose her damn mind. Another moan rumbling in her throat, her head lolled back against the pillows...fiery red hair crackling under the lamplight. “You...You have good instincts… Good, indeed…” she told the young man, panting all the while...green eyes darker due to lust. “However...I think it’s about time that you move on… You can’t keep a lady waiting, when she wants more than her breasts to be played with… Don’t you think?” Her fingers traced along his jaw, guiding him up towards her. Their eyes met, lips inches apart… almost drawn together, like animal magnetism. “What would you like to do to me now?” she breathed, heart pounding against her rib cage...body aching, burning, and throbbing for more of his touch.

He was happy to see Kyra enjoying the pleasure he was bringing to her breasts. It seemed as if he found a sensitive spot she liked. His lips came off of her other nipple with a loud suck. Leaving the sensitve bud wet from his mouth as he was brought back up to her face to face. What would he want to do now? It was the question she almost moaned out. Looking straight into her eyes he thought about it for a moment. What wouldn't he want to do? Maybe perhaps she would touch him. Or he would go down on her? Or maybe she would take him to her bed? He wanted to do everything with this woman. Question was would she let him. Would she give into temptation. Cheat on her boyfriend with a seventeen year old no less? Would it hurt him to be brutally honest in what he wanted with Kyra?

Face hovering just inches from her own. He could feel her warm breath and gasps as their lips grazed one another's. He started to answer her question in a breathy type voice.
"I want to learn how to make love to...... I want to make love to you Kyra." he corrected himself before kissing her once again. Depending on how she answered would determine if there was no going back. He kissed her deeply once again and grinded himself against her. Their clothes should come off soon he thought. He wanted to be skin to skin with her.

“You want...to make love?” Kyra whispered, right before their lips met in a deep, passionate kiss...reigniting the flames within. A soft moan escaped her throat. Her thoughts scattering, losing track of everything he just said. The grinding caused yet another to come into existence, not to mention for the leg around his to tighten… Of course, because of this, the grinding reached another level entirely...heat sparking underneath their skin…arousing carnal need from within its resting place...deep in the heart of civilized behavior. Her fingers gripped onto his shoulders, nails biting into the skin just so. Her breasts rose and fell with every panting breath...the pink nipples still hard from the attention he gave...still wet from his hot, wet mouth. It may be hard to breathe, what with the intense kissing...but she didn’t care. She just wanted more.

Kyra’s fingers trailed over his shoulders, before going down his sides...trying, in vain, to pull off his shirt. Finally their kiss broke, leaving the pair panting for breath. “Would it...Would it be terrible of me...if I say that I want us to make love together…?” she breathed, their eyes locked, a warm...comforting connection taking place.

The tip of her tongue washed over her lips. Ooh, please make love to me… Kyra thought. I want...to feel your arms wrapping around me, to feel your lips on mine again… I want to feel cherished… I...I love the feeling I get, like this… Her fingertips caressed his cheek, while she patiently waited for his answer.

" No.... No it wouldn't be terrible." He well understood the predicament she was in. She was a woman in her thirties who was in a relationship. He was a young guy. Only seventeen, but perfectly willing to give her the attention and affection she craved. It was 7a tough decision to make given how taboo their situation was. But he wanted her too. If they both wanted it, it couldn't be wrong righf?

Craig kissed her once more before sitting up straddling her lap. Grasping the bottom of his shirt he pulled it up and over his head. Removing it from his arms. Baring his upper body to her. Craig was a young athlete and his physique showed that. He wasn't a body builder, but was lean and trim with a bit of muscular definition. Being a track runner it was most likely his legs which would be strongest, and could have a good advantage later. Sitting up he dropped his shirt on the floor and looked down at Kyra as she looked up to him as well. Her eyes gazed upon his body.

Placing his hands on her stomach he slid them up her body, up over her breasts and began helping her with her own shirt. Being that it was just above her breasts he helped tug and slide it up her arms. Pulling it over her head. Her bra which opened from the front slid off of her arms easily, as she could now lay back topless.

He looked down at the older woman smiling as his hands gently teased and pleasured her breasts.. She looked really good to him. He lay back on top of her pressing her naked breasts into his bare chest and began kissing her wildly again. During their liaison they ended up rolling off the couch and to her Carpeted floor. With a chuckle at their silliness he now lay side by side with his topless neighbor. One hand on her breast the other around the back of her head as he kissed at her lips some more.

Kyra melted into the kiss, brief as it may have been, before softly gasping. Normally, the woman would straddle the man...yet...he did the exact opposite. It was actually pretty… exhilarating. Once he bared his upper body to her...she trailed her fingertips over the skin, finding the bit of muscular definition which rippled underneath. After a minute, their eyes met...sexual attraction plausible in the air between them, making the situation almost… deliciously electrifying.

His hands on her stomach, the pair slowly slid up her body...over her breasts, making shivers course throughout her body. Honestly...she just wanted his touch...his taste on her tongue… and well...it was actually...erotic, her being his teacher. Such a relationship was definitely taboo...and yet...it was...it was all the more intoxicating. The hands now helping the blouse up over her head, she tried her best to assist...lifting her arms whenever the material was over her shoulders. The bra open between her breasts slid off easily, and joined her shirt in a pile on the floor. Ooh...I can’t...I can’t believe I am going to...make love to my...tutoring student...the young woman thought for a moment.

Pleasure trickled back into her system as soon as those hands began teasing her breasts. Kyra felt her head loll back, close to moaning...yet she quickly lifted her head when he laid back down on top of her. Their naked chests made contact, her breasts pressing into his chest. The wild kisses started yet again...only to escalate beyond any level associated with sensibility. Somehow or another, they ended up rolling off the couch...onto the carpet. Soft laughter was shared at the silliness of it all, their eyes meeting. It was then that she realized that they were now laying side-by-side. His hand on her breast again, his other hand going around the back of her head while he kissed at her lips some more.

“Mm…” Kyra moaned, their tongues dancing together in an erotic dance, first in his mouth… and then in his. Her fingers slid into his hair, gently cupping the back of his head while the kiss continued on...and on...and on. Their bodies were just inches apart...but that changed, dramatically. One of her legs came to wrap around his...which forced their hips together, so that the pair ground...hard. More moans spilling from her lips...she broke the kiss for just a second or so, in order to draw in breath. “Please… Please, more…” she panted, her dark, lustful green eyes on his.

Back
Top Bottom