Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DND 3.5-Dualitas: OOC Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
just as an FYI, though Salis is a Hidantez, she resembles a fey more than an Lucifern. and is technically treated as such for the purpose of fey abilities, IE a Nymphs Beautiful Gaze, but she is still a Native outsider.

She's a half Nymph too? Why the Hell didn't I catch that?? XD
Damn. She and Seiba have more in common than I thought.

Sounds good. I was gonna ask if you wanted to add some stuff

i think Fenrir is going to hate Ben, he's not Magic. He's Psionic, and it takes a specific knowledge to be able to know what he is. most people think its Arcane.and even then, the soul knife is the only psionic class that can manifest their ability in a null psionic field.

Swiftblade means Aranion still functions decently in a null magic area. Haste becomes extraordinary after casting, and it's free action for me.

Benen, I think the rule is that Psionics and magic are treated the same when it comes to suppression or canceling unless the DM says so, and then you would be more vulnerable to magic as well.

nope, I refer to the rule of the different disciplines explained in EPH, though similar in their construction, Psionics and Magic are different fields, they can be treated similar to magic. so in effect you have Psionics, Arcane and Divine. now like I said Soulknifes are one of the only classes that can fully function in a null field.

and if Fenrir has an item that gives him a null feild that should be the only thing he has, cause all those items are Artifacts and relics. point int case the psionic artifact
Annulus: This artifact is the ultimate psionic nullifier. Forged by long-dead illithids to keep enemies of vast psionic power at bay (possibly other illithids), the Annulus is an artifact that any psionic being should fear. It has been forgotten by mind flayers and nonillithids alike in the modern age, and merely finding it would precipitate a great upheaval across the planes.

and to have a permanent antimagic field it would take at least a level 21 wizard, an xp cost of 5000 xp, then the cost of both antimagic feild and permanency. since its being cast by an epic level caster all cost are multiplied by 10 so your looking at a 313000 gold cost and a level 15 character starts with only 200000.

But there are a couple of feats that can nullify divinations, a Fate feat comes to mind where you lose your destiny, and no divination, even by deity's, can track you. But whatever destiny you had before is lost forever.
I have family I rarely see visiting, so sorry I haven't responded. Should be back to normal tomorrow, possibly after midnight tonight.

Also, Level 21 wizard would just take Permanent Emanation feat. That does work for Antimagic Field.

yes, but that feat set would only work of the wizard him self, not casting it upon another, you can not transfer feats to another with out losing said feat yourself

Designate any one of the character’s spells whose area is an emanation from the character. This spell’s effect is permanent (though the character can dismiss or restart it as a free action). Effects that would normally dispel this spell instead suppress it for 2d4 rounds. so it would work only on the Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom