Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DND 3.5-Dualitas: OOC Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

explodingiggy

THIS IS WHERE THE PEOPLES CHAT!

*ahem*Anyway, feel free to chat, but be respectful and follow rules as per Blue Moon.

Yodelaaheewhooo!
Or something like that. Posted character, posted notice on the game thread, and working on the somewhat stereotypical 'robot looking for emotions' with a warforged warblade. He is shiny silver (mithral). Kiss his shiny metal ass! (Bender, Futurama) Also, mind is unnumbed from chores.

Cool. I made my PC's want to kill each other. Because I felt like putting in a Chaotic Evil Gnoll with no respect for anything in here. Because why not?

Hoping Seiba wins though

Yeah. Once Benen puts in his two characters, we can start.

And you can enter your second character whenever you wish, if them being in the same place doesn't work with you very well.

Alright. Take your time, since after tommorow I don't know when I'll have stable internet

Let it be remembered that the great families have become more like Clans, with a generally wide-set gene pool. It is not uncommon for any of the lines to marry within it, like one of the great clans in oriental adventures.

And this plane will continue to grow, as I'm planning to make this my 'home plane' for my campaigns, so I'll be making kingdoms, important NPCs, everything as we go along.

I don't see how Seiba, would automatically Know Ben was an outsider unless he had knowledge the planes, cause he may be a native outsider, but he can't know off the bat, thats meta gaming there iggy.

Sorry, I'll edit it. It was more read in the text though.

no worries, I just say cause there are other reasons something could be over 1000 yrs old. not just outsiders live that long

though it is because partially his race is an outsider

The great families, if they take care to know their histories, have a general idea of how old the plane is. but that's kind of a far branch of knowledge history.

By the way, We're starting in Advent, right now, the first of the Three Kingdoms, the others being Harken and Meridia.

Advent-Although not technically a nation or kingdom in of itself, Advent is well known for its long term peace, and fruitful land. Aside from small trade or port towns, it is inhabited by nomads and hunters, who often come and go as they please. This is not to say they are weak, however. Though they never attack other nations outwardly, those who attack them come for a rude awakening. The nomads, as well as nearly all the citizens know their environments well and know how to use a weapon with some skill, usually a bow, becoming famous for guerrilla warfare. Within the land of Advent there are twelve tribes that represent twelve sections of their country, each with their own ‘royal bloodline.’ They hear the requests and qualms of the people of there section and represent them to the other tribes, where they vote and discuss other issues.
Government type-Representative Democracy

I heard a voice chime 'Challenge Accepted' in my head. Why does everything have to be a wall? and why do I always have to bust out the dynamite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom