Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life Outside The Battlefield-Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smiled and nodded my head, opening my eyes to look up at him. " Right. It could mean that im happy to be with you, or im tired, or i miss you, or all three."

" i am not... Ok, maybe a little." I chuckled softly and wrapped my arms around him for amoment. " I should go see if paris is up." I sighed softly but gently pulled away from him, slipping off of the bed.

I leaned against her happily, and sighed as she got up. As she left, I got up and moved into the bathroom to get cleaned up.

I moved to the door quickly and stepped out into the hall, walking over to paris's room and peeking inside. when i saw her still sleeping i smiled and closed the door quietly. i walked back to our room, and headed over to the bathroom. " Shes still sleeping."

I looked over at her as I brushed my teeth. I nodded. When I was done I rinsed my mouth out and rinsed off my toothbrush.

I smiled and walked over to the sink, grabbing my toothbrush and squeezing abit of toothpaste onto it, then started brushing my teeth. Once done i was done i spit into the skin, turning the water on, washing it down and washing my toothbrush at the same time. then i grabbed my brush, brushing my hair.

I grinned as she brushed her hair, and pretended to brush my own. I laughed, and then disappeared into our room to get dressed.

I laughed and smiled as he pertended to brush his hair. I quickly brushed the knots out of my long hair before setting the brush down and walking into the bedroom, and headed over to my dresser.

I slipped out of my pjs and into a pair of black jeans and a black shirt, that had a white paint spatter design on it. I turned to face the bed, smiling. "so, um, do you want to go to the stables?" I asked.

I smiled and head over to the door. " And i want to try something i havent done in long time" i smiled and opened the door, stepping out into the hall.

I walked down the hall with her. When we got to the front door I held it open for her, and then followed her to the golf cart.

I knew the maids would call me as soon as paris woke, so i made sure i had my phone with me. As we reached the front door, i smiled as he opened it for me before stepping outside. " Thanks." I thanked him before making my way over to the golf cart.

I got in the golf cart, smiling as he started it up and started to drive us to the stables.

After a few minutes we had gotten to the stables. I parked the golf cart, and got out. Dancer was in her pasture, grazing off in the distance. I whistled, and she looked up, grass dropping from her mouth as she chewed. She whinnied, and then galloped up the fence, skidding to a stop. I grinned hugely, laughing, and walked up to her.

I smiled as we parked and got out. I watched as he whisled and dancer came running. I smiled and looked around, frowning. I walked into the stable, walked down the halls, looking for alex. When he wasnt in his stall, i frowned more before walking out i.to the pasture on the other side of the stables. I whistled loudly, hoping alex would hear me. When i didnt hear or see him, i crossed my arms. " Its not like him to run off..." I sighed but started to walk across the pasture, figuring he was in one of the far meadows.

I put dancers halter on, and began to lead her into the barn. I looked around for clove, not seeing her. I looked out across the meadow and saw walking, looking for Alex I assumed. I grinned and swung up onto Dancer, bare back and just in her halter. I trotted after clove. I caught up to her quickly, and slowed to a walk. "Looking for Alex?" I asked with a smile.

I heared swansons voice and looked up, grinning when i saw him bare back ridding. " Yeah, he wasnt in his stall." I answered him before looking around again, trying to spot him. " do you see him?"

I looked around. "I don't see him anywhere..." I murmured. "We can go look for him though." I offered her a hand to pull herself up behind me.

I reached up and carefully pulled my self up onto dancer's back, nodding. " Hm, well, we should start heading towards the farther meadows, maybe he went for a walk."

I sighed but nodded my head. " I know." i looked around for a moment, straining my ears, trying to hear for the slightest's of sounds. " Can you go up that hill? Maybe we can see him from up there"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom