Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Start of Darkness (Google and Skittish_butterfly)

Keeping her pressed against the side of the pool and keeping them both afloat as her legs wrapped around his waist wasn't quite so easy. The positioning kept what she wore in place but he was able to press against her, grinding further against her, knowing that the hard shaft of his cock was separated from her hot little cunt by only two slips of fabric, pressing harder against her, thrusting his hips in as though he would actually be able to penetrate her, enjoying the contact though he would enjoy so much more from her.

Still it was hard to just continue this way and keep her above water. Reaching over her shoulder Dominic gripped the side of the pool, one arm more then enough to support both of their bodies in the water and keep their heads above water, his other hand entangling in her hair, wrapping tight though he knew that it would likely cause her a fair amount of pain... a thought that aroused him even further. He needed some sort of relief, he needed to get off very soon or risk loosing what little control that he had over his own actions.

She wanted him though, from her words it seemed as though she wanted him to loose control and roughly fuck her then and there. “You say that now...” He warned her, giving the slightest hint of what he might have in mind for her before she moved in to kiss him. Normally he would enjoy having control over her, he enjoyed being the one that took charge but her taking the initiative in this case was quite pleasing. Taking control and making her do what he wanted was one thing but sooner or later she would need to learn to anticipate what he wanted... and to act before he instructed her too, her kissing him was just the first step that she was taking down the road that he was laying out before her.

He allowed her this kiss, letting it carry on, letting her direct how it would go, responding gently to her actions, the passion there but restrained for now as he pushed back away from the side of the pool, holding her close as he moved his hand from her hair and wrapping it around her waist, fingers lightly playing over the crack of her ass which was revealed by the falling boxers. His free arm was gently stroking the water, pulling them both towards the side of the pool that adjoined the hot tub and with a quick moments strain he gripped the side and hauled them both over into the hot tub, doing his best to allow her to continue kissing him as he did so, the hot tub allowing them both to sit comfortably for what came and of course a little extra heat which might discourage clothing might be advantageous.

“You want to touch me again don't you?” He asked with a chuckle as the kiss broke off, meeting her eyes and eager for what would be coming next, tonight he wouldn't just be satisfied with some simple little stroking of her hand while she writhed beneath his attentions, this right here, in the hot tub, was just a warm up for Dominic, an appetizer before the main course, of course he would need to chose just what it was that he wanted to do with her that very night with a fair amount of finality first. “Because I want to touch you, I want to taste every single inch of your flesh, I want to see your writhe on my bed until you are no longer able to breath from the exhaustion.”

Every sense, every sensation felt like it was burning itself into her brain, searing this moment into memory. The sound of the water lapping against them and slapping against the side of the pool. The warmth of the water and the cool of the night air, her hair plaster wet around her head and shoulders. The smell of the chlorine, the smell of a pool that was actually clean, and the clean masculine of Dominick, his body and lips and breath so close to her. The sharp adrenaline surge of surprise and yes, a moment of fear, at the insistent tug of Dominick's fist tangling and pulling on her hair, twisting her face just so, making sure he could kiss her now exactly the way he wanted, so deep, so strong. Her fear calmed almost immediately as he gripped her but kept on kissing her, the little pained whimpers at the little jerks turning her slightly this way or that meaning nothing. Erin felt even this little rough moment drawing her too him, to the intensity with which he wanted her, every bit as deep as her own, pushing him to the edge of common sense and rational choice, pushing them both past the point of what was reasonable and safe and expected.

Dominick was grinding against her, and as little direct experience Erin had with these things, she was no prude, not was she ignorant of what that heavy slab of meet thrusting against her soaked boxers meant, what it wanted. Her own hips couldn't keep still, not moving aggressively and possessively as his, but definitely in rhythm with him, betraying truths her lips were too busy to tell him at the moment.

Erin was vaguely aware he'd been gradually moving them along the edge of the pool, but didn't care. His fingers finally released her hair, but that didn't stop her continue kissing him just the way he'd shown he wanted, wanting it now herself, too. Dominick's hand slid smoothly down her back, finding her lower back, drifting even down to her now largely exposed bottom. Erin could actually feel his hand against her soft curves, like he'd discovered underwater treasure and wasn't going to let go.

Then the shock of being lifted, the water running from them as he lifted her powerfully, jarring her kissing lips from his and bumping their noses together and making her flutter inside, a giggle the only sane reaction she could muster to the feeling of being lifted so easily, kind of like a lewd, wet, mermaid princess.

The giggle was followed by a high pitched squeal of surprise as he let her down again almost immediately, into the hottest lobster pot she'd ever been cooked in. But it was just the shock, the change, and Erin felt almost embarrassed for not having been more cool about it. There was enough change going on in her life, wonderful promising changes ripe with potential, that a little change of water temperature or masculine hand placement shouldn't mean a thing.

She kissed him again and then took a quick look around the smaller hot tub, the steam rising into the dark starry sky, wondering how red her face was turning in the heat. He was looking at her and she couldn't tear her eyes away from him. Had his eyes been that deep and intense and probing on their date? It made her squirm against him, her body feeling the delight of discovering yet another tiny overlooked part of his perfection. He just looked at her and she kept looking back at him, her eyes caressing his face. He didn't say anything, and maybe for the first time in her life Erin just relaxed into a moment, didn't talk, just let it be, just sat close to him, and it was good.

He spoke first, and that felt good too. Somehow he knew and she nodded. Yes, yes, she wanted him to touch her, nodded again as she leaned even a little more into him, against his chest, so happy he wanted to touch her too. She let him do the talking though, nodding and almost purring in a way that she would always laugh at as corny and faked before tonight. He had a way of phrasing this moment of desire that was just so beyond anything she could say, or would. But it wasn't beyond what she wanted. The thought of him tasting her gave her a shiver as she actually considered every single inch of her flesh and then shuddered again.

As usual he knew how to keep her just slightly on edge, not completely sure what was just talk, and what was serious, and she quivered uncertainly between the two possibilities. Then her hand left his shoulder, dipping into the warm water, finding its way between them, eager to show him how seriously she took him.

He had felt her hips moving back against his movements, felt the rhythm that she was building along with him, reacting just about perfectly to what he did. It was clear that she was inexperienced, her movements not quite great but there was a natural talent to it, she might not be entirely certain about what she was doing or how to do it, but she was moving well and Dominic was again reassured in his choice of nearly perfect young lady. It seemed as though he had found someone who was naturally talented, a bundle of sexual energy that was just waiting to be released, how long had all this desire been repressed, how long had this well of lust remained untapped within her... none of that really mattered though because Dominic was going to enjoy taking that rough talent and polishing her a bit, applying just the right amount of pressure in order to ensure she developed into just what it was the he desired.

Erin was no plaything to be discarded as soon as he was bored because he wouldn't get bored, Erin was a long term project, someone made into the perfect lover, someone he would be keeping around for quite some time... perhaps in his own twisted way even love. That was something to consider later though, Dominic was enjoying the moment, in a hot tub, beautiful young woman practically on his lap, nodding in agreement to everything he said. Hell Dominic suspected that he could say he wanted to pin her to the ground and take her ass, only to have her nervously agree to it as long as he smiled and kissed her first.

He leaned back as her hand moved down his chest, eyes closed and mouth slightly open as he enjoyed the sensation of her hand running over his flesh and the warmth of the water. What little tension there was in his body to begin with draining away quickly and smoothly. His own hands moved in response, he wasn't looking but by feel along he quickly undid the knot she had tied in the shirt she wore and then with a short moment of exertion he tore it open, starting at the collar and smiling a little as he heard the wet fabric tearing, not the least bit concerned with the fact that the shirt belonged to him or that they were outdoors, after all the back yard was surrounded by a high hedge and fence.

“You're gorgeous.” He practically growled, his voice low and clouded with lust as his eyes open and he turned to look her over, her pale flesh practically glowing in the moon light. Releasing the shirt he carefully cupped her breasts, his thumbs tracing over her stiffened nipples. “I can't remember the last time I have wanted someone as much as I want you right now Erin. Its taking all my self control not to just enjoy your properly here and now, and should the time come I don't know if I can promise that I will be able to be gentle.” As if to illustrate that point one of her nipples got a quick pinch followed by a small slap to the breast itself, watching her reaction carefully. “But I suspect you might enjoy that Erin, I think you might like it if I hurt you just a little bit, if I bent you over my lap and spanked your cunt until you begged me for mercy, if my teeth left marks all across your body, and if you went home in the morning bruised, limp, and satisfied beyond words.” He had already intended to ensure she spent the night, after all he had driven her here and he doubted she would be able to arrange a different pick up on such short notice. Should she object it would be as simple as him having a drink or two and then pointing out that it wasn't safe for him to drive... a little simplistic but there was no doubt at all that it would work.

Erin's mind and focus were sort of drifting along with him, touching and being touched, watching and being watched. She felt him undo the knot in her shirt, wet fabric suddenly hanging loose and delightfully teasing her throbbing nipples. It just added to the moment, made her feel just that tiny bit closer to him, her breathing unconsciously mirroring his.

It was when his hands gripped the fabric that she roused from that almost trance-like state with him. The sharp sudden tug jerked her a bit. It was the unmistakeable sound fabric being torn and shredded and ripped from her that brought her dormant senses of shock and surprise and anxiety suddenly back to life as the warm water suddenly swirled around her belly and chest. He was still gazing at her just as hungrily, still the same eyes, still her Dominick. But why had he done such a thing? Her eyes flitted about for just a moment, taking in what she could see of the yard, the high fences, at least reassured she wasn't being made some sort of spectacle for the neighbors.

The Erin understood. She felt a little thrill ripple through her at the rough and urgent way he told her she was gorgeous, at the way his gaze now slowly trailed down her open front, like she was a just opened Christmas present. He seemed so lost in the sight of her it was to the point she was really starting to believe him, that she might be as gorgeous as he kept saying, and right now how he felt about her looks was really all that mattered, not whether anybody else thought she was a carrot top or a freckled munchkin or whatever else they all said to her. Right now, he really made her feel gorgeous. The torn shirt was a little wierd, certainly unexpected. But it was his own shirt after all, and no one was around. And he wanted to see her! Erin wasn't certain but suspected if he had just asked nicely, she very well might have pulled the shirt off for him willingly, so he hadn't really done anything so bad she wouldn't have done herself anyway.

The touch, his hands so big and firm on her small soft mounds made her gasp and lean into his palms, feeling like her breasts were actually going to melt into him. He knew what he was doing, stroking lightly and letting his fingers graze her nipples, making her shudder and her nipples swell even more until she thoguht they would explode.

He couldn't remember the last time wanting someone so much. She couldn't remember wanting someone. Period. And here she was letting him fondle her breasts, and it was simply amazing. Erin could feel the pounding of her heart against his hand, like her heart knew it belonged to him already. Did it? How could she know? She had so little experience with anything more than watching as one after another drunken slob took advantage of her willing mom. But Dominick was different. She was different!

His words went on, and made her head spin with both hot desire and confusion. She wanted him, no doubt, and she felt like her fears and silly objections were all but gone. But it started as a little puzzlement, wondering about what it meant not promising to be gentle. Of course it must just be how badly he wanted her, that feeling of being a little out of control. Erin was pretty sure she felt just as out-of-control, ready perhaps for them to be out of control together, so that was probably ok.

But then he kind of illustrated it with a slightly painful tweak of her left nipple, and then a rough little slap across her soft flesh. She gasped in surprise and jerked back out of instinct, looking at him with a hurt expression she couldn't hide. He looked so intense, his eyes locked on her, his muscles strangely taut, like he was ready for battle or something. Was he just testing? Making sure she wasn't afraid? Was she making sure she really wanted the intensity of what he felt for her? She did, at least she thought she did. If she understood it. As she got her breath back under control and drew one wet arm protectively across her offended breast, Erin had to admit maybe she didn't know him, not fully. All she knew was the perfection, the protectiveness and warmth, the way he wanted her. But that desire maybe ran deeper than she knew. It was a scary thought, but it was also a thought that exhilarated her, that her flame was hot enough to ignite him so.

She shook her head when he implied she might enjoy the idea of the two of them together and out of control, her, well, beauty moving him beyond gentleness, and of course taking her along for the ride. Well, she did want that, she wanted him to want her this badly. And his passion was intoxicating. But to enjoy it? Was that just silly talk? His brain as lost in sensation as her own, and not making total sense? Her negative head shake stopped as she looked back at him, her hand caressing the sting on her slapped breast. But he just went on, making it clear it was more than just a whim as he spoke of bending her over his lap -- well, that thought did indeed give her a little charge and she gasped slightly through parted lips at his half finished sentence -- and then spanking her between the legs, making her beg for mercy. So much more, the image of her exhausted in the morning, returning home so exhausted she could barely walk, her body aching and carrying the marks that proved how intensely he wanted her. There was no way she could enjoy it, even if parts of it made her feel very wet and squishy inside. She just couldn't figure out what to do with the other parts.

There was an uncomfortable and awkward silence between them for a few moments. Erin realized her hand was still resting on him where she'd been stroking and he felt even harder than before. She pulled her hand away, but then seeing his face, put it back, afraid to take a step she might regret, a step she might not be able to take back. The evening was magical. What if she broke it beyond repair, what if he thought she was turning her back on everything that was right over this and no amount of discussion or retraction could bring the magic back, the beautiful heat between them.

It was too much for her. Erin didn't know what to say or how to react, whether to run away or throw herself in his arms. There was nothing in her experience to tell her how a girl was supposed to react to such intense... not-gentleness. And she knew in her heart that if she turned her back on everything they'd shared, if she crawled back with her tail between her legs to the life she'd been living, only now knowing so much more might really be possible for her, to be loved and desired, to matter... well, it was overly dramatic and she knew it but she thought she'd have to ask her mom to hide the razor blades for awhile. She couldn't face going back, but she was scared of moving forward too, scared of learning how ungentle he could be, scared of learning she couldn't handle it, or maybe just as bad learning she enjoyed it. Her throat was tightening, and the emotions of the evening were slowly wrapping around her windpipe and squeezing.

It was the first tear on her cheek that did it, the one that said she couldn't stand the choices, couldn't live without him, but didn't know if she could handle what being with him might require, didn't even understand what it might mean. Erin saw his face looking at her so intently, with such a look of concern like he wanted to understand her completely, and the image started to blur as the tears started. She hated herself for crying, trailer parks no place for a cry baby, but she couldn't take it, and a soft whimper escaped as she slumped forward into him, mumbling sadly, "I w-w-want you s-s-so much Dominick, I do, I'm just... I don't know how to be... I'm afraid I c-c-can't..." she couldn't even express the depth of her sadness and anxiety. "What if I... I couldn't s-s-stand it if you wanted m-more than I could g-g-give, if what we had these last few days was t-t-taken away." She felt her tears running down her nose and probably onto his chest, praying the wetness of the hot-tub was such that he wouldn't notice. "I want to... I want to give you everything Dominick... I just don't know how, I'm not like you."

The look on her fact after he slapped her breast, the way she drew back just a little bit and covered herself protectively, but not so far away that he couldn't easily grab her and pull her back to him, and she didn't even move her hand away from the long and thick hardness between his legs. He had been able to feel her fast heart beat there for a moment and he suspected she had been able to feel his pulse through what little he was actually wearing. Plenty of young ladies her age would already be up and out of the hot tub, storming away in a huff of anger, hell some would have done that the moment he tore open her shirt without even pausing to consider that the shirt actually belonged to him, and Erin might not have realized it but she belonged to him.

She had been his the very moment that he had seen her in that administrative office in their school, his from the very moment he decided that he wanted her, and she was going to be his for as long as he wanted to possess her. There was no backing out of this from her end, she might not want to back away now but she would never be given the chance. Even as she pulled her hand away from his covered cock it was soon replaced back there, his hips lifting slightly to press against her hand, oh he was enjoying the hesitancy, the honesty of the moment, how open she was about everything with him... not a single ounce of deception within her and it was so refreshing these days.

And was that... as he looked into her eyes he saw the build up of moisture that hadn't come from their time in the water together, she was tearing up as though she were moments from crying and then she was pressing her face to his chest, perhaps just craving the intimacy of the physical contact or instead trying to hide her tears. Either way the reaction brought a smile to Dominic's face, not just a smug smile of triumph but instead an open and honest smile that came from enjoying the moment, came from having someone who wanted to be around him so much that she couldn't keep from crying, couldn't help her fears spilling from her lips... and Dominic did the only thing that really made sense at the moment, he held her tight.

One arm around her back, lightly gripping her shoulders and the other hand stroking through her hair and down the back of her neck, simple comforting human contact there as she spoke, waiting until she was done and giving her a chance to catch her breath.

He held her there for a little while, letting her think, letting the moment drag on for just a little while until he felt that it had lasted long enough and only then he leaned back just a little bit, lightly gripping her chin between thumb and forefinger, lifting her face so that he could look her in the eyes and brushed away her tears with a gentle smile.

“Erin...” He whispered to her, brushing his lips over her forehead for an instant. “I understand that you are worried, that you are nervous, and I feel bad for teasing you just then. Around you I find myself having a hard time remaining in control, restraining myself, and I want you to understand this but I don't want you to worry too much. Its more then just desire that I feel for you Erin, there is a connection between us, its not something that I can really fully understand but I can't deny its strength.” Another brush of his lips, this time over the tip of her nose.

“I've been coming on a little strong though, I mean between giving you the birth control and literally ripping your shirt open, honestly I'm surprised that you aren't running for the hills.” Once more he smiled, leaning down one last time and teasing his lips lightly over hers, resisting the urge to devour her the way that he wanted too but instead going for just a little simple intimacy, human contact designed to comfort rather then arouse her or truly enjoy her. He needed to handle this carefully, a turning point had been reached and if things were not done just right from this point forward then he could loose any and all control of what followed.

“You don't need to be afraid Erin, I might have teased a little earlier but really you have nothing to be afraid of. I can be a little intense, I am a young man who knows what he wants and is very used to getting it... but I don't want to go any further then what you are ready for, and when that time comes I will be enjoy teaching you whatever you might like too know.” Oh yes, he would teach her quite a bit, he would enjoy every lesson that he imparted on her, enjoy the careful corruption of this innocent young thing.

A final kiss, gently pulling her just a little further back from him he leaned down, lightly kissing the nipple he had abused just a few moments earlier. “I'm sorry that I hurt you Erin, got a little ahead of myself there... some people enjoy mixing things up with just a taste of pain to liven up the experience... I was just moving too quickly.”

Erin felt his arms move around her, holding her tight, pressing her even more firmly into his strong chest as she struggled not to sniff back her tears loud enough for him to hear. But the way he held her so tenderly, so un-un-gently, seemed like he knew how she ached inside and how raw her feelings were. The way he stroked her hair was so comforting she didn't want it to end, no matter how sad she was.

Which Dominick was this? Where did this tenderness come from, in the midst of everything else he seemed to want from her? How could it all be in there, wrapped together in a single package, so tempting and frightening to her. But the more he held and stroked her, letting her just be there with him and the ideas he'd put out there, the calmer she felt. As her tears slowed and the silent comfort remained, her anxious fog of panic gradually lifted until she started to feel him again, Dominick, her Dominick, started to want him again. Maybe it was the feeling of her now bare breasts roughly squished up against his hard abdomen turning her thoughts back to him, she couldn't tell. It didn't matter.

Then he leaned back, his big hand moving to her chin and tilting her head up to look at him, making her feel almost like a little girl in his lap, her breasts released from the strangely appealing crush against his body, not just her nipples lightly grazing his skin for the briefest of moments with the fullness of each breath. He smiled down at her and a thumb -- maybe the same thumb that had hurt her nipple -- wiped away the last residue of the tears he clearly knew about, touching her so tenderly it took her breath away and she couldn't help a small smile in return creeping back to her lips. She sniffed and started to open her mouth, trying to find the way to explain more clearly, but he stopped her with his own words first, as if he understood without her even saying it, as if he understood perfectly what she needed to hear. So perfectly.

He was right. The way he put the whole thing, it all fit in place in her head, making Erin feel almost a little silly for having such a hard time with it, made her wonder if this is what the rush of hormones in a girl's body does to her head, makes her confused and irrational so she barely understands herself. The birth control, the ripping of the shirt... she nodded in agreement, feeling his fingers keeping her looking in his eyes, their calming power amazing her.

At the thought he thought she might run for the hills, kind of the way she had almost been tempted to do, brought the wash of sudden warm relief through her body. It was ok. He was ok with it, with her hesitance, with her fear of the kinds of things he spoke of. The relief felt so good she even giggled just the smallest amount at the idea herself, especially as his lips toyed with hers, pulling back just before she simply had to kiss him.

But he talked some more, as if her feelings, her comfort... her trust, were so important to him. He admitted to all the fears she'd had about him in that frightening moment: his overwhelming intensity, the things he wanted that she'd never really imagined someone should expect a girl to enjoy, he knew perfectly well how she reacted to it, and it was ok.

She nodded, and smiled with relief, her eyes softening with every word he said. Gratitude flooded her along with the growing realization he knew she wasn't where he was, simply didn't have the experiences and sophistication yet, and the way he understood she might need time, and patience, and help, and maybe even some sort of instruction to understand the things she didn't know.

He leaned her back a little farther, again in that way where he's already decided what should happen, but maybe with more tenderness for the moment. And when his lips reached her still lightly aching nipple and kissed her like that, it was like everything was ok again, like nothing was ever wrong. She gasped, her hand on his chest again just to touch him. It took a little effort but she looked back at him and managed to speak coherently through the temporary weariness that always followed her tears, "You don't have to apologize Dominick. I just didn't understand. Like you said, it was just a little fast but I do learn, eventually. I don't even know what it means for pain to liven an experience, not the way you do, but I want to, I want to see things the way you do. If you'll help me. I'm going to need you to help me." She'd never had anyone to help her before, not with anything really. Certainly not her mother. Maybe her father, but his smiling face and warm hugs were like a vague memory she wasn't sure was ever actually real, maybe just a fantasy. Dominick, however, was here, and real, and she couldn't stand it if she lost him too.

Dominic continued to hold her close, pulling her back to his chest as she spoke again, enjoying the moment, knowing that he had brought her back to him once more. Maybe for a moment she had been ready to run from him but now she wouldn't be escaping. “You can run if you want Erin but I'm not just going to let you go.” He warned her with a chuckle, sincerity in the laughter there to comfort her, to let her know just where she stood with him and how it would be from this point forward. “Remember when I said that you are mine, Erin you belong to me and I won't just be letting you go.” A hint of the intensity there again but he was smiling, working to mask that intensity just a little bit.

Giving her another moment to think Dominic smiled down at Erin. “You don't have to worry about needing to learn a few things Erin, I will enjoy each and every moment where I can show you something new.” Everything was new to her of course but that wasn't the important part, the important part would be watching her squirm and moan beneath his attentions during each and every moment. “We can start tonight, we can take it at whatever pace you want, and when I get overly aggressive and make you uncomfortable you just need to tell me to stop... and remember you might need to tell me twice.”

Shifting carefully his lips met hers once more, teasing and lingering contact, trying to draw her out and get her to return the kiss with the sort of intensity that he would enjoy, keeping her nice and passionate for whatever was to come next. When the kiss broke he smiled at her, locking eyes with her. “Now we can start your lesson right now Erin, nice and slow, I am going to show you a little more pleasure you can enjoy with me.” He wasn't going to give her time to protest or object as he slipped his arms beneath her, lifting her up and close to his chest as he stood from the hot tub, carrying her bridal style and gasping for a moment as he felt the cold air, a little bit of a shock after the warmth of the hot tub but keeping her close in order to ensure she stayed warm.

He moved slowly, making sure that he wouldn't slip and of course prolonging the moment for her, suspecting that she had likely fantasized about this very experience, pushing open the sliding door to the house a little wider with a foot and stepping through carefully just to make sure she didn't end up banging her head or anything similarly poorly timed, they both might be soaking wet and dripping but Dominic didn't care in the least, she could dry off later on but right now he didn't have nearly enough patience to let her dry off. Now with his feet firmly planted in the carpet of the house he didn't have to worry about slipping and was able to move quite a bit faster, close to breaking into a run as he carried up up the stairs and into his bedroom.

“Nice and slow, remember that.” He said with a chuckle as he set Erin down on the edge of the bed, brushing his lips over her neck and lightly tracing his tongue over her pulse. His hands started at her knees and then started to run up over her thighs, squeezing as they moved until they reached her hips, tugging carefully at the waistband of the boxers she still wore, knowing they had slipped pretty easily on their own but moving slowly to give her time to think. “I want to see what is mine, we can get all this off and then I will show you just what I can do, that dark fumbling in the movie theater wasn't even a hint.” Leaning in he kissed her stomach, tongue swirling in her naval for a moment before he looked up at her, waiting for her to give an objection he doubted she had the strength to make.

Dominick was so reassuring that Erin felt herself relaxing again with him. Well, not totally relaxing. He was still talking clearly about expecting things from her, sexual things. About possessing her. But at this slower pace, acknowledging she had feelings on the subject, it all felt like things she might actually want. Feeling his arms around her, why wouldn't she want to belong to him? And her own sexual stirrings were pretty obvious too. So the idea that he wanted things, but at her pace, it freed her to feel like she might not be losing him, like maybe she really was the person Dominick wanted and needed.

His lips drew near, touched hers just barely so it was like a spark jumped the gap between them. Erin gasped as she felt his breath, his lips hovering so close, tempting her, until there was no fear or hurt or anxiety left in her, just an undeniable urge for this man to kiss her. Maybe it was all his talk about possessing her, but it took a moment to rouse herself, to slowly start leaning into him, until their lips met fully but gently. Then more, arms encircling him, leaning in for more, tasting his lips, her own lips opening to him. She was shocked how much she needed this, how much she wanted him. The water was warm, his body so solid and reassuring against her, Erin slowly let go. She knew she was flushing again but didn't care as she kissed him with passion, pressing her bare breasts against his chest, nipples swelling for him.

After a lot of kissing but not as much as she would have liked, Dominick pulled back just a little, smiling at her with his eyes as much as his mouth. He started talking about pleasures, and starting, but it didn't mean much to her, and served mostly just to distract her until he had her turned and lifted in his arms, carried across his arms and against his chest, staring up into his eyes and yearning to kiss him like this as he stepped out of the hot tub with her. The air was cold against her wet toes and the bit of exposed skin he wasn't holding against him. But the walk to the house, even with her fully in his arms, didn't take but a moment, so easily did he carry her.

She watched him every step of the way, feeling strangely emotional at his disregard for the water dripping all over the house, so all-consuming was his focus on her as he came close to bounding up the stairs. She would have giggled any other time at the wild ride sensations, but she just felting herself melting in his arms, so turned on.

Back along the way he'd shown her before, but this time with her breasts exposed and so tingling with excitement, her skin shining moist from the dip. The bedroom door. Erin swallowed hard. The bedroom door. He had it open with scarcely a pause and a couple long strides had her back at the bed she'd thought about so much earlier in the evening. Her things were still folded up, but she didn't have a single thought about getting dressed back in them.

He set her on the edge of the bed, slow his watchword to her, his light kisses and licks at her throat showing he meant it. She turned her head, offering herself to his mouth. His hands were patiently busy as well, patient but urgent as she caressed her legs, stroking her, squeezing, seeking the wet boxers hanging from her hips. He gently tugged at the waistband, but not so gently the boxers didn't slip a little more, and as she looked down to see what he was doing, she could see him exposing more and more of her. He wanted them off. he wanted them off! Let him see what was his, how could she not, she wanted it to, wanted to belong to him, wanted him to want her in this strange way that could be so intense.

She arched and lifted her bottom a little to offer him what he wanted, to let him slip the boxers off. Yes, she was doing this. She wasn't going to turn back. His lips trailed down her front, between her exposed breasts, to her belly, ignoring the ripped open tshirt still dangling from her shoulders and hanging wetly over the bed. His focus was elsewhere, and Erin liked it that way.

Erin leaned back, unable to think of an objection. It felt so good. He felt so good. Was she supposed to never feel good for fear she might actually like feeling good and want it from him again? What was wrong with that? It wasn't a promise of her own trailer home. It was just what she needed, and clearly he needed it too. How could she object to that? She moaned, leaning back and giving herself to Dominick, playing with the sexy words in her mind, giving herself to her man. Yes.

She didn't say a word but in truth Dominic didn't mind that at all, the way she raised her hips as he tugged down at the boxers she still wore was all the signal that he needed to proceed and in a moment he was pulling the damp material down her pale, shapely legs, and tossing it aside where it crumbled on the floor in a wet heap, it could all be cleaned up later because he had something so much more interesting to focus on at the moment.

With a smile he saw her uncovered for the first time, such a delicate little flit, so feminine, fitting her perfectly, and without even the slightest hint of the soft downy hair that he had felt inside that darkened theater. With hands sliding between her thighs he gently urged her legs open, squeezing the firm flesh softly, his nails scraping lightly there as he leaned in and gently exhaled over her now exposed cunt, the lightest possible stimulation in order to catch her attention and whet her appetite. “I'm glad you shaved.” He said with a smile as he rubbed the freshly shaved patch just above the object of his attention. “Maybe I am a little selfish but I enjoy the feeling of smooth skin on a young woman and I find that I get a much better response from the same.”

Leaning in closer he inhaled deeply, savoring the scent. He could smell the pool water on her, the chlorine was noticeable but beneath it was something much more interesting, something mouth watering and tempting to Dominic whose cock seemed to swell even further now. Rising from a crouched position he stood, leaning over Erin, smiling as he looked her in the eye and ensuring that his barely covered cock, straining against the wet confined of his underwear, brushed against her leg. “I think I know what you think I am about to do next.” He said, running two fingers along her pubic mound, spread on either side of the slit until he trapped her still hooded clit between them and rubbed back and forth slowly. “And I know for a fact that you would love every moment of it Erin, but before I show you the greatest possible heights of pleasure... I think I am going to make you beg for it.” Oh he was going to enjoy that, seeing her on her knees as she groveled, pleaded with him, begged for his cock to be inside of her.

And so he knelt back down again, confident to the point of arrogance that he could get what he wanted from her at the moment of his choosing, and only delaying it so that when the time came it would be all the more enjoyable for him. With extreme care he placed his hands inside her thighs, his thumbs carefully spreading open her outer lips, his breath blowing over the moistened folds. “So perfect...” He praised her before his tongue flicked out and for the briefest second came into contact with that most sensitive and now exposed portion of her anatomy. “And so tasty, why should I lick you from my fingers when I can enjoy the source?”

And with that no more time was wasted, Dominic lightly nipped at her thighs before pressing his face into the source of his new found treat, tongue lightly tracing over the edges of her cunt for a moment before pressing deeper and deeper with every passing moment, curling softly, twisting deep within her, his nose pressing against her clit and rubbing it back and forth as he ate her with gusto, clearly enjoying each and every moment of the experience, and listening carefully to every noise she made, even dipping lower to run his tongue over the delicate pucker that was her anus, working to show her even more of the pleasures that he could expose her too.

Erin's sensations went surreal as she felt him tugging the wispy damp fabric of his boxers down from her hips, sliding them down her legs and leaving a little moist trail reminding her of where they'd been and where she was allowing him to take them. By the time they were at her ankles and then off, Erin felt totally exposed, even though there were still the remnants of the tattered tshirt loose around her shoulders.

She lay under his gaze, her knees together and her hips turned ever so slightly to the side, the sudden intense awareness of her nakedness a new and somewhat overwhelming sensation to her. Erin could feel her breath coming shallow and quick, her chest rising and falling, her cheeks feeling shockingly warm to her. It was hard to meet his gaze, even though she wanted him, even despite his reassurances. Erin was naked and on her back and suddenly aware of the precipice he was dangling her over. She was scared and exhilirated at the same time, watching him anxiously, waiting for what he would want from her next.

As his stare slowly caressed its way down her tingling flesh to the spot she'd shaved between her legs for him, she became even more self-conscious, like every freckle on her pale skin was some blemish he might be shocked to discover now. So his words, slightly crude as they were, praising her for having shaved herself, for making herself more pleasing to him, were strangely reassuring and made Erin tremble inside, feeling her insides slipping about wetly. His touch on her newly bare mound, the gentlest possible stroking, brought a gasp from her, hands just starting to reach down to stop him before a look from his eyes brought back the connection between them, let her relax her tense body, muscles taut, to let him touch her a bit, even there.

His hands weren't done though, fingers slipping between her warm firm thighs still pressed shyly together, urging them open. She nervously opened them in little fits and starts, opening an inch to let him slide his hands fully along her smooth inner thigh, to graze her sensitive lips, then tensing up, and only opening a little more, and then a little more, with his tender but insistent coaxing.

Even though her knees were scarcely more than shoulder width apart, Erin felt lewdly splayed open by the time Dominick leaned in, bringing his face -- and eyes -- between her legs. She couldn't help closing her thighs ever so slightly, embarrassed by the sound of him breathing her in like some kind of perfume when it was nothing more to her than just... her scent. At that moment, with the ever so slight stubble of his cheek rough against her inner thigh, keeping her from giving in to her embarrassment fully, she couldn't help in her mind reviewing all the preparation she'd taken for this "party", the time in the shower, the soaping that went a long with the shaving, and was so glad she had or she would have died of shame.

He rose from between her legs, and Erin didn't know whether he had somehow found the scents and sights of her privatest place somehow too repulsive, or if he was just aware of her nervousness. But it seemed like neither in the end as his eyes were suddenly right over hers again, boring down into her like his will was a drill. She could feel his firm package pressed against the outside of her still spread knee as he hovered over her, standing so close, and as she brought her knees together again he moved even closer, keeping that huge lump covered only in thin damp cloth pressed against her, making her feel it, making her think about it, making her imagine how impossible it would be to fit that thing inside her. She must be so transparent to him, because he was almost smiling with amusement as he teased her for what she obviously thought was next. Erin couldn't help nodding as the light caress of his fingers touched between her legs, encouraging her to spread herself a little again, to accept the stroke, knowing full well how much she really did want it.

How did his fingers know her better than she did? It wasn't that she'd never touched herself, in fact there were a few times where her body had even crossed some magic threshold that left her gasping and moaning embarrassingly loud in her small room with the thin walls in her mom's tawdry trailer, enough she thought she'd heard one of her mom's lovers laughing and had resolved never to do it again -- a vow she'd failed to keep. And yet she had never touched herself like this, with fingers so strong and firm, so slow and determined and sort of ruthless in the way they trapped her soft spot and kept at her until her legs were trembling and her back arching herself for some perfect angle she feared she'd never find. Her eyes were closed as her breath quickened, too embarrassed to look into his eyes as she behaved this way, but too far gone to make Dominick stop.

It was he who stopped, surprising her. Erin's moan of disappointment might have even amused him, as Erin's eyes popped open again, searching Dominick's face for some reason as to why he'd stopped, if she'd done something wrong, or made too much noise, or not enough. She didn't know what was the right way, and the fact that Dominick must know exactly the right way left her anxious she would somehow let him down, and herself too. But he didn't withdraw so much as change the game. He knew what she wanted and seemed to want it to, but that was on hold until she "begged". Erin felt waves of emotion flowing around in her and splashing together between her legs after that little bit from him. There was the relief, that her loss of control wasn't going to end her up in her own trailer trash home this very night because he had stopped when she couldn't. There was the disappointment, her hips still bucking and squirming ever so slightly with the hope he might start with her again, to bring her over the edge and make her scream for him as she knew in her heart now that she would. And there was the unmistakeable imagining in her own head, what would it mean to beg, not just to give up her lifetime struggle for respectability in the eyes of all the other kids in school, to yield to him, but to actively beg him to do it to her. It felt like her heart would explode it was pounding so hard in her chest.

Her mind was still mulling over what he seemed to expect from her sometime in the future, when back in the present he was already back down between her legs, spreading her legs wider without too much difficulty and then spreading her inner soft parts open as well, exposing her in a way that made her face burn hot. Her hand reached down, her slender fingers needing the reassurance of contact with him, just resting on the side of his muscular thigh. He knelt in closer and she gasped, arching again with nervous pleasure as his lips kissed and nibbled on her soft inner thighs, tracing a path she wondered if he really intended to follow all the way to its destination.

Oh did he, all the way. Erin groaned and sucked in a breath, her knees wobbling slightly, legs opening and closing a little with the excitement, not sure whether to fight off the invasion or welcome him completely, left trapped halfway in between. His lips were so moist, not as firm as his fingers had been but so much more enticing that her little yelp of surprised pleasure couldn't be contained. Dominick's lips and tongue seemed to be everywhere, lapping at her, somehow dipping inside, making her squirm and groan so self-consciously.

He grew more bold moment by moment, until his tongue suddenly took a wrong turn and licked her farther down than he should have and she gasped in surprise at the sensation, instantly closing her legs as far as his head and torso wedged between her thighs would allow. "Dominick! That... that's my... please, be careful... I don't..." She couldn't express her embarrassment properly as breathless as she felt, still squirming beneath him, thighs against his roughness, her mind trying to ignore what he might have just seen or smelled or tasted, so grateful again for her preparations, but even that wasn't enough to keep the humiliation from burning bright in her. "I..." He had wanted her to beg. "Would you please, try some more? With your tongue? That... f-felt good." Admitting it, wanting it, asking for it, she couldn't decide whether it made her feel like a woman or a whore, but Dominick was the one who could make her not care, able to make her accept if it was either or both. She was in his hands.

Dominic was enjoying himself immensely as he knelt between her legs and moved his mouth and tongue over her most sensitive areas, especially enjoying the way she protested when his mouth moved even further down below. Of course the taste there was rather different but he didn't mind at all, he knew that what he did now was immensely important, forming her ideas of what the experience should be like, a way that a person could share pleasure with another and not receive anything of their own right at that very moment. His mouth moved back up again, wrapping his mouth around her clit for a little while and his tongue flicking over it a few times before he withdrew, smiling up at her and clearly enjoying just how embarrassed she looked by the entire situation. If she thought a little bit of oral sex that dipped further then she had expected could be humiliating then she would be horrified to know what he thought of, what he wanted to do to her, how he expected that before long she would be returning the pleasure to her with a great amount of interest.

His right hand moved quickly, his wrist flicking for a moment and his fingers lightly smacking over her clit just once. The moisture of the region he struck made the noise seem louder, almost echoing for a moment as he carefully met her eyes. “Erin...” He said slowly, a small smirk upon his lips and mischief in his eyes. “I know what I am doing here and I want you to trust me.” Again his wrist twitched and his fingers slapped over her slit again, not trying to outright hurt her though he knew there would be pain, but instead attempting to catch her attention and slightly urge her to listen to him. “I have a plan here, I am going to show you a little more of the pleasures that we are capable of experiencing together. What I want from you is to lay back and enjoy yourself, let me know when there is something that is particularly enjoyable, and feel free to make all the noise you want.” This last instruction was punctured not with a slap but instead the gentlest stroke of his fingers over that sensitive little bundle of nerves. “I like the noises you make, I want to hear you scream my name.”

Nothing else was said, with a wink Dominic dipped his head back down and returned his mouth to her folds, redoubling his efforts as he explored her. The experience of years was put to use, every ounce of knowledge that Dominic had about the female form was utilized as his tongue teased her, his teeth grazed her, and his lips kissed her, but for all the effort he put into it Dominic was not trying to bring her to orgasm, he was gauging everything he did off the noises she made, the sound of her breathing, the feeling of her thighs twitching on either side of his head.

He wanted to bring her to the edge, he wanted to keep her on the edge, he wanted to drive her to the point where she would be ready to beg and just before that Dominic would give her what she needed, he wanted to reduce her to tears with the tension and the pleasure.

Of course he didn't just focus on her pussy, it started there but slowly Dominic began to shift his head lower again, one hand beneath her was used to raise her hips, giving him greater access to the entirety of her body. As his tongue moved lower though he didn't just leave her cunt unattended but instead carefully slipped a lone finger into her and used it to stoke the fires of her passion, recalling the ways he had touched her the night before and what she had enjoyed while his tongue started to tease her ass more aggressively, wanting to get her used to that particular stimulation, wanting her to connect it to the pleasure she was already experiencing. He might want nothing more then to stuff his cock into her ass and hear her scream as he pounded away at her but he knew that she wasn't ready for that just yet, it would take quite a bit more planning and effort.

This didn't last forever though, he knew she was getting closer to the breaking point so Dominic moved up once more, mouth focused on her clit, fingers still curled within her and twisted gently. “I wonder Erin, are you enjoying yourself?” He asked during a short pause to catch his breath, not even waiting for an answer though he immediately returned his mouth to her clit, working harder and faster now until he feared that his jaw might cramp up but wanting to hear Erin scream herself hoarse.

There was an electric little jolt between her legs that made her gasp and jerk, and then another, the damp fleshy slapping sounds penetrating Erin's haze of sensation. He had actually slapped at her, there, between her legs! She lifted her head enough to look at him, her eyes feeling slightly glazed but looking at him with confusion about why he'd done that, and about the way it made her shudder. Of course it was a bit painful, but in a weird way that wasn't quite what she would have expected. It hurt, but he had her feeling so alive down there, so incredibly perfect, that it was like the slight little sting was just part of his symphony of sensation. Erin smiled to herself, not worrying if he would see it. A little weight she hadn't realized she was still carrying fell away as she had to admit the little slaps had actually felt good, felt right in that moment -- this was what he was talking about before, all that talk about pain and stuff that she'd gotten so worried about, a little slap that was really just another way of caressing her, like a stronger stroke. And she was fine with it. It ended up it wasn't such a big deal anyway. What a relief it wasn't something horrible the way it had sounded at first. How could she blame him for it, he was just doing things he understood that she hadn't yet, things to make her feel good. And in this case to get her attention too, as she blinked with realization that he was using her name. He met her slightly glassy gaze with more words of encouragement, telling her to trust him, telling her what to do. Erin could only nod as she lay back, gasping again as he was showing now rather than telling.

Erin let her mind drift as Dominick returned to what he'd been doing, her brief anxieties about how much he knew and what he wanted long gone as his mouth gave her waves of sensation, lapping up at her between her legs like a rising tide of pleasure. What was there to worry about, feeling like he was so in tune with her, so attentive to what she needed and even asked for? For all he talked about her needing to say no twice, the hints of controlling her and ever hurting her for some strange pleasure, in practice all Erin was seeing was a considerate -- and incredibly capable -- lover who craved sharing her pleasure, wanting it as much as she did it seemed, certainly more than all that other stuff. And he was just so damned.... good at it. Erin was moaning, her body arching and writhing a bit as little ripples of pleasure ran through her, his tongue discovering places she hadn't realized she had, learning to touch her ways she didn't realize worked like that. If hockey -- or baseball or football or whatever -- was a game of inches, the game he was playing with her was one of millimeters, every touch perfect, slowly homing in on everything that made her gasp or reach for him or set her body bucking to his rhythm.

She was giving him nothing in return, and Erin felt a little guilty about that, but then he did that thing with his tongue, the thing on top again and her head went back, eyes closed, and all her guilt and extra thoughts about anything other than Dominick just went poof. She moaned his name. "Yes, oh! Dominick yes!" Her fingers balled up bits of blanket in tight little fists, then reached down between her legs, one hand touching his head, in his hair, stroking and urging him on, little touches that she couldn't even process consciously but telling him "yes, there" or "yes, but just a teeny bit this way" and then most obviously "more!" Her cries were in synch with the writhing of her belly and the bucking of her hips and the way her fingers urged him on.

Almost there, she felt like she was on top of a wave, like she could see the world from that high, like she could surf on the side of it forever. That wave washed through her though, making her shudder a little with need as Dominick changed speed and touch just so slightly. Erin would have felt disappointed, except he was doing something else now, something that showed her another wave coming close right on the horizon, building and building and lifting her from the bed, making her arch and bend and crave. "Yes, Dominick, yes! That's it, oh yes!" No guilt, but if there was anything she could give him, what he had asked for even, was to let him know what she liked, to ignore how embarrassing it was to let her most intimate needs out so openly like that, to share them with her, to let him in her head where he was making her feel so electric. She couldn't stop herself now if she wanted to. Telling him how it felt, letting him own her sensation, it was right and good and she couldn't stop.

Erin felt his attention drift again, wandering where it wasn't supposed to go. She squirmed a little, letting him know he'd crossed the little unwritten line, but he didn't stop. Of course he was still doing all the right things and she didn't want him to stop, just realize he was also moving into the wrong area. She gasped as he seemed to focus even more on that little button he'd learned how to push with his tongue, the one she hadn't known she had, and it took her a moment, arched and moaning with pleasure, before she could say anything at all. She was so close, if he just wasn't messing around with her bottom, wanting the purity of the pleasure, so so close. "Not there, Dominick." There was the slightest pause, Dominick stopping, letting her slowly deflate, falling back from the cusp of perfection ever so sligthly.

Erin moaned, needing him to go back to what he was doing. "No, don't stop, please, just not the other thing." She didn't feel comfortable coming out and saying it, saying that. He started again, and slowly drove her back up the heights so close to the pinnackle. Erin was writhing under his touch, ready to explode at the drop of a pin and whispering his name over and over, yes, yes, pressing her hips for him, wanting everything he would give her. Then he drifted again. "No..." It was almost a whimper of protest, not a thought out request. She was still feeling so good, so close, but he was touching her and stroking her there, feeling so very wrong, so dirty.

He didn't stop though, just making her moan all the more, focusing every bit on her pleasure spots, his tongue rising with her, but not giving in on the other part, until she couldn't take it anymore. Erin screamed out, even though he was still doing what he wasn't supposed to, she just couldn't take it anymore, it all felt too good. "Dominck... yes.... don't stop, don't stop..." not this time please don't stop please don't stop, "Please oh, oh, ohhhhhh Dommmmmmm!!!" Words and sounds were just useless at that point, just raw noise and writhing and bucking on the bed as she exploded so very completely right there under his gaze, but it didn't matter, she couldn't stop, her head a storm of pleasure so intense it almost hurt, an overload, and he just kept pushing her higher until she screamed, screamed as loud as she could, her whole body taut like he was giving her a million volts.

Everything she did, every noise she made, the slight twitches of protest of her body, the way that she reached down to encourage him a little with the gentlest of motions. He quickly picked up on the silent language she was using, one where words and noises were of secondary importance compared to the motion of her fingers in her hair, the slightest pressures that she put upon him to encourage him to pay particularly more attention to one part of her anatomy over another. He knew the female form intimately but with Erin he was paying particular attention, finding the small variances between her and the women he had honed his craft with. After all, what he was doing with Erin was something entirely new to him, actually spending time with someone with an eye to the future rather then just wondering how quickly they would leave in the morning, hoping that perhaps they would be intelligent enough to leave as soon as he was satisfied and only think of him to spread the word on to others.

Hell he didn't particularly care if she took care of the pressing concern in his slowly drying underwear, it might be painfully hard, the tip no doubt leaking an immense amount of precum, but he was willing to put up with the blue balls that would no doubt follow if it went unattended. No, he had his eyes on the long game, metaphorically at least because at that moment his eyes were carefully focused on the way her legs twitched tighter around her cunt, at the way her chest rose and fell with deepening breaths. He wouldn't have much trouble manipulating her once he played up the selfless lover aspect, letting a little guilt from ignoring his needs take seed within her heart, let that seed grow over time, carefully nourishing that guild and then when the time was right he would pick the fruit that grew on that tree, taking full advantage of a little work now for immense payoffs in the future.

And then, when the time was just right she came, a little sooner then he had expected perhaps but he didn't mind at all, his tongue had been where she didn't quite enjoy as much, twisting and teasing that tight little hole as Erin's hips lifted from the bed and her body shuddered, coating his face in an explosion of feminine fluid that took Dominic back for a split moment only to make him grin wide, it seemed that when teased and then pushed over the edge his little Erin was something of a squirter.

He continued his ministrations though, wanting to keep the pleasure going until she was at the very point of exhaustion and grinning all the while, only slowing as Erin went limp and her screams of pleasure slowly faded away. It was only then that his mouth stopped its patient work, his fingers slowly withdrawing from her, and Dominic slowly crawled up the bed over Erin, kissing her body all the while, spending a little time teasing one of her nipples with his teeth before he looked her in the eyes, his face wet with the evidence of her enjoyment, a moments contact before he rolled to the side, slipping an arm beneath her body and pulling her close to his side, lightly stroking the side of her face as he looked her over.

“I trust asking if you enjoyed yourself would be a waste of time.” He said with a small chuckle before brushing his lips over hers in a chaste kiss entirely at odds with what he had just done to her, the tongue that had been teasing her ass now running over her lips for a split second. “Erin... I know its a little bit quick to say this, second night together and all but...” He paused, his voice having grown serious for the first time, not taking his eyes off hers for even a second, barely even blinking. “Ok please don't think that I am moving too quickly or that I am going to start building a shrine to you in my locker... but I think I might be falling for you Erin.” There was a word he hadn't said, a simple four letter word that started with an L, a word he knew that he didn't have to say because she would hear it, because he knew she wanted to hear it.

It wasn't entirely a lie either, he had of course grown up without anything even resembling a healthy example of love for him to see, to understand, but this... attachment was something new and immensely enjoyable for him. “So I was hoping that you might just spend the night here with me... I mean here, in my bed... just sleeping.” Of course he wanted more, a glance or a touch would tell her that, but he was forcing himself to behave, to remain patient... at least for now.

Erin was just crying out his name in the end, his mouth not stopping for a moment, still teasing her a bit where he didn't belong but she was too far gone, too deranged with pleasure to care anymore. Her fingers were gripping him, one in his hair that made her feel so guilty for how she was pushing him right where the waves of ecstasy demanded his attention, and the other digging into his solid shoulder, gripping him with nails that were thankfully trimmed enough hopefully not to draw blood. She was scarcely aware of how her legs almost flailed around in slow motion, spreading wider and inviting every bit of contact she could with him, and then writhing and tangling them around him, as if she could hug him and cling tight enough to him with just her heels and calves and hook him with her knees so he would never stop, so this could just be her life now, pleasure with Dominick.

She was gasping for breath, the cries of pleasure only slowly subsiding, his tongue's motions still pleasant but her mind starting to come back, to feel just the slightest embarrassment at her loss of control, at how she'd acted, how she had simply taken. But she was also far too out of breath to apologize or explain how hard it had been to control herself. Somewhat reluctantly she slowly unwrapped her smooth legs from around his back and hips, sliding them slowly back down to the bed so she could enjoy that firm warm contact just a little longer. Fingers gradually unclenched in his hair and released his shoulder, praying she hadn't hurt him in any way.

As Erin felt Dominick start to lift himself from between her still lewdly spread legs she wanted to turn away, to avoid the embarrassment of facing him after all her noise and carrying on, and what she felt sure in her heart was her selfish focus on her pleasure, almost like the way her mom talked about some of her "boy toys" back in the trailer. Erin shuddered, especially at the site of his thick hard flesh swelling against the fabric of his underwear. As he slid up the bed to be next to her, she forced herself to meet his eyes, but all she saw was the way his mouth and chin, the whole lower half of his face really, glistened with moisture.

Her hands went to her mouth and she gasped. "Oh my God, Dominick, that was... I did that?" Erin knew full well her face was blazing red and her legs closed and curled up as her whole body flushed with embarrassment. "I'm so..." And then she saw the way he was grinning, the look on his eyes. It made her feel like a foolish little girl. He looked so happy. To be with her! Even after all that. A second later she was giggling, almost giddy, leaning into his body suddenly so comfortable with the thought of him touching her, feeling him. He pulled her in, his arm around her, pulling behind her back until she was up against his side, one of her arms lightly across his chest. Life could not be more perfect, she thought, as she toyed gently with the feel of his muscular chest, touching his so much smaller nipples and amazed at the difference between them. Even after what he'd done already, she felt herself warming inside as he held her close.

His words were what really did it to her though. She heard his sentence perfectly clearly, her heart had ears that heard better than she could, and she heard the word even if he didn't come out and say it or spell it out all the way. She gasped, her whole world spinning around suddenly like the best merry-go-round ever, or a pinwheel made of rose petals.

Her mouth opened and closed, at a loss for words to express how happy it made her. Erin just hooked her leg over his, her smooth soft thigh over his hair muscular one. Her lips sought his, ever-so-gently returning his little kiss, her breath soft and happy as she gave his lips the teeniest little lap of her tongue in return. And her hand sought to please him. How could she ignore his needs like this? She reached down, brushing slowly down his abdomen, letting her slender arm lie across him as she first grasped him gently through the fabric, her hand suddenly feeling so small. Then she moved a little and slipped her fingers inside the band of his underpants. He was firm and warm, and her fingers were slick the moment she touched him, and a part of her just felt it deep inside, just knew what it meant, knew how he wanted her, and she stroked him, just thinking of all the ways she would love to squeeze and stroke him. She wanted to hear that gasp from him, craved it. And she was so incredibly moved then, the way he responded to everything she was doing to entice him now with the perfect invitation, that he craved her presence. It moved her almost to tears, and she kissed him so emotionally, tiny breathy giggles of relief and joy as she smiled and kissed him, stroking him all the while.

"Yes... yes... I'd like that." She didn't even bother pulling away from her eager kissing, just talking right into his lips. "But first..." He was a man, her man. She wanted to make him happy, at least some fraction of the joy she was feeling with him. Erin tried to roll up onto him, to let her chest press against his, to kiss him even more hungrily, reaching back between her legs with that slick stroking hand and not stopping, her imagination so exquisitely aware of what she was touching, and exactly how close it was to her.

It took every ounce of self contol that Dominic had, self control that was wearing rather thin of course, not to laugh loudly at her embarrassment over how she had soaked his face with her passion, instead of her embarrassed expression which amused him so he instead started to focus on her body, the way that she didn't just blush with her face but instead her entire body turned a wonderful shade of red that he resolved to see more of in the future. It wouldn't be hard to him to just beat her ass with a belt to get that color though he would likely have to take things a little more slowly, find different ways to draw out that color for his enjoyment. Fortunately she started to giggle when she saw his enjoyment of the situation and he chuckled along with her, letting her know that everything was just fine and there was no reason at all for her to be embarrassed over the way her body reacted, she couldn't quite control that of course.

It seemed his words had done just what he wanted them too though, the look on Erin's face was just about perfect and made Dominic squeeze her a little bit closer only for her to react a little bit differently then he had expected. What he had been thinking was coming would be a happy smile, some noises to indicate just how much she was enjoying this entire experience, and then just curling up there to enjoy laying in the after glow... but it seemed Erin was feeling quite a bit more proactive then Dominic had expected.

As she climbed up onto his lap, kissing him with passion that made his eyes winded for a moment before his lips moved against hers, unwilling to allow her to just have her way with him the entire time. The feeling of her hand on his cock, so soft and warm, gripping him perfectly as her hand started to move. It seemed as though Erin wasn't just going to let him go through the night without the same sort of pleasure that he had given to her. Reaching up he held the back of her neck as she kissed him, smiling and softly moving his lips as she spoke into the kiss. “Erin...” He hissed through his teeth, his eyes closing for a moment, he had been so hard for so long that the smallest stimulation at that moment was driving him close to the edge immensely quickly, he knew that she wouldn't have to work for too hard or too long until he was twitching in her hand and coating that delicate little appendage which what was likely to be a very large amount of cum.

“Erin...” He whispered her name again, his lips moving against hers and returning her kiss with all the passion that he had been receiving from her, fingers stroking the back of her neck softly. Slowly he reached for her wrist, squeezing it gently to stop her movements for a little bit. He didn't try to pull her hand away from his cock, enjoying it too much but instead stopping her for just a moment as his breathing, which had grown heavier and a little ragged, returned to normal. “You don't have too... I mean.” He paused as if thinking for a moment before his eyes closed. “I mean I am so close, could you use your mouth?” He asked, acting as though he were a little embarrassed to even ask that of her when in truth it had been what had been in his mind from the start, he had even taken the time to down quite a lot of pineapple juice throughout the day to ensure that if it got to this... well he had heard that it improved the taste.

Somehow it was just so sexy to Erin, an inexplicably perfect moment, the way she was astride him, his thickness hard in her hand, making smile and breath her name into her lips. She smiled back at him, something in his manner just making her feel absolutely confident and comfortable, smiling and kissing him, feeling his nose with hers, like two faces slowly caressing each other as the rest of the world just came to a stand still.

He set her heart aflutter, telling her she didn't have to, and she knew that he knew that they both knew what he meant. Her face was hot and her smile felt wider than her cheeks, and she leaned into him even ore, pressing her breasts to his chest like she could merge with his heart, pressing her forehead lightly against his like their minds could be one. That one small slick hand never stopped, so caught up in the effect she was having on him there was no way she could stop, and her other hand roamed, exploring curves and shadows and bulges she'd been admiring and daydreaming about and was suddenly free to touch. His upper arm, so firm and muscular, the thickness of his shoulders so unlike her own, power in him everywhere she touched. She didn't have to, but how could she not want to, the way he made her feel so wanted, so actually seen and listened to and cared about, like she was more than just the maid service in an old hag's trailer.

He whispered again, his eyes closed and Erin felt a thrill, that SHE did that, stroking him so slowly, making sure he could feel the spread of he thighs and the angle of her hips poised over him, just grazing him through the fabric which was also getting very slick where she was stroking him even though the pool water was long since dried. He was close, he said it, but she knew it, knew it in a way that made her feel so much like a woman and not just a hapless girl. Then she heard the rest of his whisper, the words working through the pleasant haze of wanting him. She felt guilty again, realizing she was being so selfish. Of course she wanted him, and so she had just assumed... But he wasn't... He had... He had done the same for her... With his mouth, so... How could she be so selfish without even realizing it. If there was one constant about Erin's self-image, it was that she was the one who gave while others took, to a fault.

She owed Dominick so much better than this. Kissing his lips one last time, she swallowed her disappointment and steeled herself to confront what he really did want, the same thing gift he'd given her. She would do it with love. Erin closed her eyes as she slid down his torso, being sure to keep her bare skin in contact with him the whole way, the feel of his strength against her helping her to do what she needed to do.

Erin had heard about it since she was way too little to really have been exposed to such things, but in Mom's trailer, the word cocksucker was like saying hello. She knew what it was, that women did it for men to make them feel good. She'd even seen a little of it in porn by accident, enough to make her very nervous about it. And her hand, so small around his girth, made her a little nervous too.

But she put all that aside. She wanted more than anything in the world right now to please him the way he wanted, not the way she selfishly wanted. "I want to find out what you taste like now too." It was a light tone, words to just paper over her fear of being awkward about it, not sure if she knew the right things to do. What did she know? No teeth, obvious. Get him wet, real wet. And something about her hand and stroking at the same time. She wish she knew the right way, but she was prepared to fake it best she could, to try to do what she could, and hopefully he'd help her figure it out.

She could see it now. She was kneeling at his hips, staring at it like it was some monster bulging through the fabric. To get a better angle to work with, and also, with a little womanly smile to herself, to remind him what he was missing, or what might be on the menu for dessert if he wanted it, she shifted around on her knees so her bottom was along side him, near his head, with her face and near his pelvis, her hand still stroking him. Erin leaned in, bringing her face low, right to it, and she kissed him through the fabric, then again. It made her lips slick, and she could smell him, taste him a little as she ran her tongue over her lower lip. Tangy.

Her free hand lightly stroked his abdomen under his belly button, down to the line of the boxers and she shuddered at how masculine he felt under her fingers. Then she hooked the boxers and started tugging downwards, finally stopping the stroking for the moment so she could get a full look at him, working his boxers down and kissing his hips and pelvis to encourage him to help her.

She was really going to do this.

It was amazing, the night before she had been hesitant, he had enjoyed her touch immensely and gotten off without any real difficulty but right now Erin's hand was moving entirely differently, almost as if it had a mind of its own. It was so small around him, didn't quite seem to fit all the way around but she was working so hard to please him, that tiny hand never ceasing its motion as it worked over him and Erin continued to kiss him. This confidence, Dominic didn't quite know where it had come from but it was just what he had been hoping to get from her in time, yes it was quite a bit ahead of the schedule that he had expected from her but he wasn't the least bit upset by it. Given time Erin would be quite the proactive little minx, her natural giving aptitude exploited to the maximum until she never ceased to think of pleasing him, until his pleasure became her greatest priority and its own reward. Perhaps it would take less effort then he had expected... a thought that almost pushed him over the edge by itself and it was only through the silent recitation of football stats that he was able to maintain control.

As she kissed his lips one last time and started to make her way down his body Dominic sat up, his elbows behind him in order to keep him sitting upright so he could watch her every motion. It was odd, watching her you would never guess that she was the virginal young girl that his class mates joked would be joining a convent to avoid the possibility of sex. Her movements were confident, she seemed to know just what she was doing and what she was doing was going to drive Dominic crazy, especially when she turned her body to gain a better angle and of course giving him a great view of her shapely rear, virginal slit peeking through her thighs as she kissed the head of his cock through the tight material that confined him. It would be so easy, he could just grab her hips and mount her, it wouldn't take much effort and she wouldn't be able to stop him even if she were so inclined.

The feel of her lips on his hips drew another moan from him, louder this time, the only sound in the room aside from the sound of her kissing him. Knowing just what she wanted Dominic lifted his hips from the bed to make it possible for him to remove the last of his clothing.

There was no warning for her, his cock springing free so quickly that it actually managed to smack against her cheek, leaving a smear of clear and sticky fluid there. It was a massive thing, just shy of a foot long and thick enough that when gripping it her fingers didn't quite meet, large veins standing out along the length of the shaft and practically pulsing, the head swollen and leaking precum while the large balls that hung below pulsed in time with his heart beat, all of it easily visible as he had always worked to trim back his pubic hair and keep it short.

And of course he watched her, she had been touching it before, gotten a good feel for its shape but this was her first time seeing it, he suspected that she had never seen one in person before but even if she had he was well above the average size. “Keep it up...” He encouraged her with a low hiss as though afraid that a deep breath would be enough to get him off, he could feel her breathing, he could feel her gaze upon him. “Don't worry about trying to take it in your mouth...” Of course he half expected her to try deep throating him just because he said she didn't have to worry about it, it would be amusing to see how well she did.

Erin gave a surprised little squeak when he sprang free like that and gave her cheek such a meaty little smack. She drew back, staring at it, feeling the slick moisture on her face where it had touched her. Something about it made her breath come a little shallower, and the squeak turned into an embarrassed little giggle, but she didn't look to him. She would handle this, she could do it, she wanted to show him.

It had been really clear to her just from the way her fingers had struggled with holding and stroking him that he was big, really big, bigger than she'd imagined he was supposed to be. Somehow, she'd always had the impression that boy parts had been created in order to fit together with girl parts, and she had a pretty big idea of her own girl parts. Erin shuddered, mulling over the disconcerting thought that nature somehow thought that huge thing was somehow supposed to fit inside her.

But now, seeing it made an even more powerful impression than just touching him through his pants, with nothing but vague shadows and bulges to go by. With her face down close to him, she couldn't help feeling it towered over her, like its thick head, shiny with some sort of leaking fluid, was staring down at her from the heights. Erin reached her hand back, grasping him at the thick root to stop him from swaying, holding him still. She was suddenly acutely aware of how he pulsed, the heat, the thickness. Her heart pounded in her chest. She leaned forward, not really thinking how that would change the view she gave him of her bottom, as her weight shifted forward on her knees.

She kissed the tip. Her lips were moist from the contact, same as her cheek, same as before. It was like he was overflowing with lust for her, and the thought made her insides stir. She kissed him again, her lips soft and open, like she was kissing his mouth, and now she tasted his tang quite clearly. With a little turn of her head and a quick brush of dark strands back over her shoulder, she explored how it felt to kiss the huge veiny shaft, nibbling her way down toward her grasping fingers at his base like she was working on corn the cob -- a huge one, no doubt. Every part of her was aware of him, his soft gasps, the shifting and tensing of his muscles under her other hand that was resting on one of his thighs. He was reacting to her. She was making him feel this good. She worked her way back up his shaft, gently licking this time, letting her tongue feel the ridges and contours all the way up, like she was a blind girl learning to recognize him.

Back at the thick tip, she peered up at him with a smile as he reassured her she didn't have to take him in her mouth. It probably meant that was what girls were supposed to do, but he didn't expect it of her. He was being considerate. Trying to be understanding that she must not know how to please him the right way. She didn't take her eyes off his as she adjusted her mouth, right over the top of him. She opened her lips and let the tip just peek in, making an adventurous little swirling motion with her tongue as she did. She knew the tongue was involved somehow, and hoped she was close.

Then very slowly, she took a little more of him in, and more. The feel of his thigh muscles encouraged her to go on, gave her the thought she might actually be close to doing this right. By the time she had reached the base of his soldier's helmet, the very thickest part of him, her mouth was quite wide and he was pressed agaisnt the top of her tongue inside. She blinked a couple times, and saw how he was trying not to be demanding, but she wasn't having any of that. She was going to please him.

Erin pressed a little more, felt the full head pop through her lips into her mouth,felt him thick and firm against the inside of her cheek as her lips met shaft now. He was a mouthful. But what to do now? Was this all she had to do? It didn't seem like much, even if it was a bit of effort to keep her mouth open wide enough. She could feel her drool in her mouth, and worked around him with her tongue as much as she could. Then she had the thought, the idea of it rippling right through her. He was designed to make love to a girl. She knew that. To pump in and out. It was clear. So she could give him the same sensation. That would have to be good right? Was this what that stupid hand gesture her mom was always making meant? Good Lord!

But Erin pushed any thought of her mom right out of her head, and focused on Dominick, only Dominick. She pushed him a little further in, enough that he was at the back of her mouth, with still a shocking amount of him still not even to her lips. Then she pulled back, until she was just lightly sucking on his tip. Erin could see exactly how much she'd taken into her mouth because he was glistening with her own saliva a little way down the shaft. The sight was both exhilarating and daunting, to realize she had taken so much of him actually inside her and made him part of her, but also how much more there was of him. Clearly her mouth couldn't hold all of him, no way. But was all of that supposed to fit inside her, the other way? She shuddered at the thought as she pushed down, stroking him back in to her mouth, keeping her lips and tongue soft for him. She worked back and forth, bobbing up and down at a rhythm she felt she could maintain, no idea if it was right for him. She know how sensitive she was to pace when she gave in to her own needs sometimes late at night. Was he the same? How would she know?

She took a little more of him each stroke, feeling guilty she was only able to lick and suck so little of him, until she actually gagged, like when she was brushing her tongue with her toothbrush and going back too far. She pulled back, but sensed how his thigh muscle reacted to what she'd done. Was she supposed to do that? Erin tried again on the next deep stroke of her mouth, his thick meat filling her cheeks and spreading her lips wide, and she pushed down all the way until she gagged a little, until she knew she was really giving him all she had to give. She didn't like the way it made her gag a bit, but she loved the way it made his thigh muscles tense, the way his eyes reacted, the look on his face.

The look on her face was one that Dominic had seen before, on the faces of spoiled young brats who thought that he had been stuffing his pants with something to make his sock seem larger then it could be, who had felt it but not quite believed it, but on Erin's face it was so much more enjoyable then it had ever seen before. He knew what had to be going through her head, how nervous she had to be at the sight, she was so small after all and he was so much bigger then her. That little hint of fear was of course delicious, Dominic felt no desire at all to put her at ease about it, no reason at all to assure her that everything would work out just fine and that her body would stretch to accommodate him, instead he reached out for her, reaching out and lightly tracing a lone finger over her still moistened pussy lips, only the most teasing touch.

As her tongue slipped out and over him Dominic couldn't keep from groaning out loud. This wasn't the greatest blow job he had ever enjoyed but there was something different about it, Erin was working to please him because she wanted too, because she adored him and she wanted to make him happy rather then any ulterior motive involving her getting taken out to a nice restaurant or just the status that came from being seen on his arm. Of course Erin wasn't going to just be satisfied by slowly licking and kissing his cock but instead she started working to taking him into her mouth, her tongue working hard even as he filled her mouth, feeling her drooling over his cock, some of the fluid leaking down to his balls. It took everything Dominic had not to reach out and grip the back of her head, he wanted to force her further down, he wanted to fill her throat, watching her eyes roll back as his balls slapped onto her chin.

But he restrained himself the finger that was teasing her slit grabbing her thigh and squeezing it, his other hand balling tight until he nails were biting the skin. It seemed as though Erin knew what to do anyway though, perhaps on instinct or maybe she had watched some pornography out of curiosity and was merely trying to emulate that. Where ever it was that she had learned this Dominic was greatcoat about it, he watched as she first gagged, his cock twitching as he moved on from football statistics to the old classic of baseball, his climax approaching quickly and inevitably, he could do nothing to stop it or even delay it for very long but that didn't matter at all.

She was of course working so hard, her head starting slowly but starting to bob up and down over his length, each time the point where she had to stop was a little lower then before. She might still be gagging but her lips had hit the half way point, progress had been made and she seemed so determined to keep it up. Sitting up further Dominic was still gripping her thigh but his other hand gripping the back of her head, holding her in place as he groaned louder then before, if she had been listening carefully she might have been able to make out her own name pouring forth from his lips, the closest thing she would get to a warning.

Just as she reached the head again his cock started to twitch, time and time again, each twitch leading to more pouring force from his cock, her mouth filling as his hand held her in place. It was only after a fifth and final twitch, this one smaller then the others, that it finally abated and Dominic fell back against the bed, releasing Erin's head. Slowly his cock started to soften a little, shrinking down quite a bit until it stood only at half mast, he had plenty more left in him but for the time being he was quite content, exceedingly relaxed by the fantastic blow job he had just enjoyed. “That... that was fantastic.” He murmured as he lay back on the bed, giving her ass a light slap as he half closed his eyes. “I feel like I could sleep for a week.”

Fueled by the enraptured look she saw on Dominick's face, Erin kept going, kept doing that up and down sucking motion with her mouth taking as much of him as she could handle until she started to gag a little. The little bit of near choking on him was unpleasant, at least until she started to get used to it a little, but it was a small price to pay have Dominick looking back at her that way, like she couldn't possibly make her happy. It was a little embarrassing to make those noises. At first she worried he would think she was close to retching because she was disgusted by the taste and smell of him, but actually she really didn't mind, in fact it kind of almost turned her on in a kind of a raw way. But Dominick smiled at her even as she started reaching her gag point, her eyes watering a little, like it didn't bother him at all to see her practically choking on him. It must be normal. So she kept going.

He was gripping the side of her thigh really tightly now, and toying with her between her legs, brazenly stoking the fires his mouth had started. Erin was getting more and more turned on despite her bizarre situation. It was just so sexy to be pleasing him, maybe in a wierd way even more so because it was so difficult for her -- like she was showing him that his pleasure really meant this much to her, just like her own clearly did to him.

She felt his hand on her head, holding her. There was a moment of panic, her hand on his thigh fluttering with uncertainty for a moment, but it was ok. Slowly her fingers settled back gently on his tense leg muscle, even more worked up now that he seemed to be holding he exactly where it felt so good for him. Her heart was swelling her chest as she struggled with the thick head all the way at the back of her tongue, now resting there as he held her still, like he just wanted to feel as deep as he could be in her. She would gag or retch silently but not move, and then adjust but then gag again seconds later, unable to fully just turn off her reflex back there. It didn't matter though. He seemed even more pleased every time she choked and her mouth moved on him he groaned something, and then she made it out: her name!

His hips were moving a little, like he knew it was hard for he but he just couldn't stop himself, and he was moving now in her mouth, across her tongue, making her gag again and again. Erin could feel the pulsing of his shaft, twitching, like he was beyond excited. She gagged, unable to smile but so happy she was bringing him to the point almost beyond control. She was!

Her name, over and over, his grip on her head holding her tight, telling her how badly he needed her, moaning softly herself at the perverse sexiness of the whole thing. Then he exploded, making a noise so male it made her whole body flush with excitement, only he also exploded in her mouth. Thick hot fluid spurted against the roof of her mouth and the back of her tongue and throat. Then again, and again. She could taste it. She could smell ilt. Again and again a bit of him poured into her mouth, even tangier and more overwhelming than the fluid that had leaked out of him earlier. Erin couldn't help accidentally swallowing a bit of it in her initial surprise, and then breathed carefully, carefully holding it in her mouth, worried he would never stop and she would drown in it. She knew something like this was involved, it must be for girls to get pregnant the way they taught in health class, but this was not a class. Erin hadn't quite expected or been ready for this. Still, his whole body went rigid, his grip on her unbelievably insistent. Like in that moment he knew he would die without her, like she held his life in her mouth.

He finally slowed, and then he just held still, letting her head go. He was still leaking a little from the tip in her mouth, but she had most of the mouthful already, and she looked at him a little awkwardly, trying to figure out what she was supposed to do with it. He was lying flat now, breathing hard, like what she'd done for him was harder than running a marathon. She had exhausted him!

She lifted her head as he moved away a little, feeling him slip out of her mouth's tight seal, leaving kind of a wet trail across her lips. Erin was still down on her elbows and knees facing the wrong way but looking back at him, and saw his hand slap her before she felt it. It was like one of those things the football players did to each other that somehow wasn't gay. Like it mean, "good job". "Fantastic" was in fact how he put it.

Erin smiled carefully as she wriggled around, careful not to let the strong tasting stuff leak out all over her chin. It felt like it was potent, like it would make her tongue numb if she kept it in there too long. Dominick was tired, and already his eyes were practically closed. She really had exhausted him. She hoped it wasn't a mistake, something she'd done wrong to make him so tired. It had seemed so sexy at first, but now she felt alone. And she wanted to find a tissue or something. She lay next to him for a minute, hoping he would stir again, hoping he would hold her, hoping he would offer her the solution to her problem, but he was just breathing slowly and steadily, like he was scarcely aware of her in his sudden exhaustion.

She slipped over the bed's covers, plucking the sligthly damp clothing from the bed so he could sleep comfortably. Then she explored nearby until she found what she knew must be close at hand: a bathroom. She spit him out in the sink rather than the toilet, mostly because she wanted to see it, how much there was and what color and how thick. Her curiosity for what just happened was overwhelming. But she also chose the sink because it just felt... wrong... disrespectful somehow to spit his seed -- which is what it really was -- into the toilet. She washed her hands, rinsing it down the drain, and then swirled some water around in her mouth until the strong flavor was enough of a memory she could focus on something else.

Erin was tired too. She looked at her reflection that looked so similar to the girl she'd seen in the mirror that morning, although obviously more naked, and without any hair between her legs now. But she looked different too. Calmer, more confident. Happier. She'd found a place. She just needed a place. She was suddenly overwhelmed with the need to be back with Dominick. She padded softly out of the bathroom and switched out the light. She crawled into bed next to him, covering him gently as well. Then she kissed him on the forehead lightly enough not to wake him, staring at his face for a full minute at least, before settling back onto the pillow right next to him, nestling herself right up against him so her face was on his chest and her arm across his belly. She drifted off, vaguely hoping he wouldn't really sleep a week. She wanted to hold him and talk to him so badly.

Sleeping for a week was overstating it, in truth Dominic wasn't exactly tired, but instead just felt drained. Since she had gotten into his car he had wanted her, to be so hard for so very long... it was a release unlike every other and left his body limp. No he wasn't about to fall asleep just yet but he was content to lay back in the bed and relax until Erin crawled up into his arms and fell asleep beside it. It seemed however that he hadn't quite gotten that right, she did move to lay next to him but she only stayed there for just a short time before she got up again, it looked as though she might be looking to clean up a little bit but as she moved away Dominic's eyes opened and he saw that she still had her mouth full, could it be that she had just held his seed in her mouth rather then swallowing or spitting it out? That was the sort of trick that you normally had to teach a young woman, telling them not to swallow until instructed to do so.

Of course she would need to learn to smile, just spitting him out wasn't quite what she should have done but it was still something she could be taught and Dominic was feeling far to comfortable to bother getting up and teaching her the proper way to behave after a blow job. Instead he stayed where he was, nice and relaxed until Erin moved to get back into the bed, smiling a little as she kissed his head, his eyes open only the slightest crack as she looked down at him.

It was only after she settled in and lay her head on his chest that Dominic moved, shifting a little and stretching his left arm out so he could reach a blanket that was close to falling off the edge of the bed, pulling the soft black woolen blanket over them, his right arm slipping beneath her body and pulling her tighter against him. The weather might not be terrible right then but considering they had spend a good amount of time in the water and they were naked, so staying warm was a priority. “Sorry about that.” He whispered to her, not knowing if she had actually fallen asleep when he had been so close to it himself. “You managed to take quite a bit out of me there Erin, that was the best fucking blow job I have ever had.”

Of course it was a white lie there, but for a first timer Erin had really surprised him and given enough time he had no doubt that she would go from a gifted natural to a extremely orally skilled young woman, he did of course intend to give her plenty of practice. Right now though he would let her sleep, she looked so happy right then, so innocent and fresh, of course given a little time he knew that the innocence would slowly corrode and fade away, for this moment though he was looking forward to keeping the image of her in mind for as long as was possible.

And so, holding Erin close, one hand around her body and the other hand lightly stroking her hair, that Dominic started to finally drift off, he was a rather light sleeper and normally having someone else there would keep him up just about all night long but it felt right having Erin in his arm right then, making sleep come just a little bit easier.

Erin was nuzzling him comfortably, close to sleep, when Dominick stirred to pull a blanket over them both. When he settled back down he slipped an arm under her and pulled her close, like she was just a natural part of his life now. She was right up close with him, their bare bodies pressed together so warmly, and he whispered some of the sweetest words ever to her. Erin was smiling ear to ear, but she didn't say anything, let him think she was asleep. Trying to explain to him that he gave her the best... whatever you call it... ever, that it was the only... well, she was going to sound like an idiot compared to his easy way of just telling her she'd given him the "best fucking blow job he ever had" -- like she would frame it and hang it on her wall if he'd agree to sign those words. How weird her life had gotten so suddenly.

He was stroking her hair, and she had never felt more comfortable, memories of the pool and the food and his eyes on her and his hands on her and his mouth on her all blurring together, and even the best fucking blow job that made her jaw ache a little and left her with a mouthful of his cum, even that was part of what made this feel like the most special day of her life so far. She fell asleep, pressed up against him, opening her eyes every so often until she was fully asleep just to look at him.

She must have been turned on still, her readiness to give herself to him playing on her mind while she slept and dreamed. Her dreams weren't usually sexual, because most of her ideas about sex where from the way her mom spoke about her sleazebag visitors, the sounds of squeaky old mattresses and the joy of finding used condoms under her couch cushion. Tonight was so different.

When she finally opened her eyes, finding the room dimly light with morning light, she just stayed still, not waking him, not needing this moment to change one bit. They had slept together. She ached to kiss him, but he looked so peaceful next to her she just lay quietly with her face against his chest, trying not to stroke his abdomen under the blanket, and ignoring the slow grumblings of hunger and a need to pee lest her movements disturb his sleep. She figured he would probably wake before the week was over, probably, but either way, she'd be here waiting for him.

Normally Dominic was the sort who would wake up five times a night, needing to drink water, needing to piss, too cold, too warm, or just downright uncomfortable. That night though he slept comfortably, stirring occasionally into a half conscious state but at the same time far to content to properly rise, he felt the warmth of her body nearby, the pressure of her pressed against him, it was all so reassuring though true to form he was unable to resist the urge to run his hands across her her naked and sleeping flesh. These touches were fleeting and soft so as not to wake her, but instead just a little tease every now and then to amuse himself, his dreams full of her, on her knees, neck wrapped in leather, serving him with every fiber of her being and a smile on her lips.

Eventually though he did start to wake up, the sun through the window starting to fall across his eyes which opened slowly and then snapped shut again as he grunted in irritation, half rolling over to avoid the sun in his eyes until he found himself atop Erin, looking down at her, pressing against her, with only his hands on either side of her head keeping most of his weight off of her significantly smaller body. He could see she was awake, could see that she felt his morning wood pressed against her thigh, so close to where he wanted to slip it, but instead of any further movement he remained stock still, just looking down at her with a mischievous grin before bending his head down and gracing her lips with a chaste kiss.

“Good morning Erin.” He murmured, voice a little thick and throat a little dry. “I hope I didn't keep you from sleeping last night, I think I might snore from time to time.” As he spoke he shifted, pushing her legs apart with one of his own, moving carefully so that the head of his cock pressed against her slit, resting there with only a tiny push of his hips needed to impale her, to claim her properly and from the lust in his eyes... oh he wanted to do that so much right then and there.

But no, he had told her that he would wait until she was begging him for it and he meant that, he wanted her to be desperate for his touch, desperate for him to claim her and it wouldn't just be an empty little threat that he made, every word of that he meant. Instead he raised his hips a little and when the push forward came, it merely caused the length of his shaft to press and run up over her slit, a promise, a reminder, a simple tease that wasn't nearly enough for him but would have to do for the time being.

“Sorry about that...” He muttered, turning his head and coughing to clear his throat. “You're just so gorgeous, I couldn't resist... still hard to resist.” Then a smile, his lips over hers again before he rolled over and pulled her atop him. “So, its saturday, no school and no responsibility, what does my girl feel like doing?”

Feeling Dominick stir beside her, waking up next to her and turning to her like she was his thought of the new day, was glorious for Erin. His heavy form rolling practically on top of her and making it briefly a bit of a challenge to breathe was odd, until his eyes found hers, his magnificent arms forcefully pressing the bed down on either side of her head, perching him up over her. Even with him holding himself up, though, Erin could still feel him against her nakedness, hard and firm, every bit as ready for her first thing in the morning as he'd been the previous night, and it took her breath away. She could feel him thick between her thighs, grazing her softness every so lightly, but quite clearly, and she groaned as she peered back up into his eyes from beneath him. Her hands rose, one to each of his solid upper arms, just resting there, feeling his presence and strength.

She waited, so damned ready. Take it, take me, she thought over and over, so loud in her head surely his eyes must hear it from the look on her face, from the hungry curl of her lips. Erin was hungry in almost every way, but only one of them was on her mind. Her hips pressed slightly, aching for more contact with him, aching for him to find her, to find his home and drive deep where he belonged. Erin felt like she should have been embarrassed for thinking this way, like an absolute cliche, but in very rare and perfect circumstances, sometimes cliches can actually come true. But Dominick just stared down at her, still and silent over her, his grin telling her of so many possibilities. His face came closer, and Erin's head lifted from his pillow, her lips ready. His kiss was nice, but not what she had expected, and she groaned in something like a frustrated tone.

His mouth was still so close to her she could feel his breath, breathe it in as her own as she waited, ready to kiss him for real. They had slept together. Why, for all intents and purposes, they were lovers now weren't they? Except for the fact they hadn't actually made love yet, but love was more than that. His mouth murmured, greeting her, speaking of boring morning stuff that made her heart swell to share with him. But more importantly she felt his legs taking charge of her, nudging her own legs apart a bit more, like he was preparing her for the perfect angle he needed. Erin's eyes closed with anticipation as she whispered back her own husky good morning.

There was no shyness in her moan as his thickness found her soft slit, brought to rest in a magnificently threatening position that left her almost trembling with the need for him to complete the threat. She knew inside she must be a wet swampy mess, a soft warm grip of pleasure achingly ready for him. Her moan was open, no longer worried about what he was going to think of her, or what she'd think of herself. None of that... childish anxiety meant anything, now that she felt so clearly she belonged to him, would give him anything. She moaned again, letting him hear her need, her fingers tightening on his bulging biceps, ready to hold on to him for dear life if that's what it took.

She peered up into his eyes, giving him eye contact, seeing the smolder in his eyes burning like her own. It was ok, she was ready for him, let him see it, let him feel it. He moved and Erin gasped, the firm meaty contact with her so sensitive parts setting her body alight with rippling pleasure and the slightest bit of fear knowing what came next, but she wanted it, really wanted it.

He thrust forward, a strange little smirk on his lips, and instead of driving in between her open legs, his cock thrust forward, upward enough to slip through her moist lips and slide up between them, playing her like a violin. A frustrated and needy violin.

Erin was barely able to control the shudder, that trembling sense of need and desire, as he kissed her like that, still resting so tantalizingly against her. Gorgeous, again. She smiled as it felt as good as ever to hear from him. But his apologies for resisting left her frustrated. Erin opened her mouth to tell him but his lips covered hers with a silencing kiss before rolling off her. Her eyes followed him the whole way, tracking him like a target, something in her body activated that she simply couldn't turn off again, like it was beyond her conscious control now. It was almost painful, the feeling of wanting him inside her, needing him so reassuringly deep.

As he rolled, he surprised her, his strong arms pulling her easily over with him and rolling her lightly up on top of him. She shrieked and giggled at the sensation of being his rag doll, thrilling to the feeling of him doing as he wished with her for a moment. Again, like last night, she was so exquisitely aware of the angle of her hips over his pelvis, could sense quite clearly without even seeing how his cock must be pointing at her right now, straining to reach her. She yearned to take hold of him, grip that meaty weight again with her slender fingers and just guide him, show him where he belonged, and drive herself down on him. His girl.

His girl? He said it and her heart soared as if he was already inside her, which in a non-physical way she realized he was. She bent forward and kissed him, lightly, tenderly, like it was something she could be confident of doing again, and again, because she was his girl and she didn't need to overdo it in this moment. But she talked with her face close to his, wanting to be close. "Well, YOUR GIRL, wants a few things, some more than others." She raised a meaningful eyebrow with a smile, but feared it just made her look cute or silly, not sexy and clever like it did for him. So she just went on. "But if you are just going to tease and toy with her, then YOUR GIRL is worried she is simply going to burst from wanting you too much, you know? So if you're not actually... well, I mean, we could, I'm starving in other ways too and I would absolutely love to eat breakfast with you, a nice regular couple breakfast." They could talk and learn a little more about each other. She wanted to know everything. She wanted to understand what he wanted from her, so she could understand better how to give it to him. A breakfast like she'd never had before, where she wanted to linger over the dishes with someone to talk to, not just jumping up to get away as fast as possible.

"You could always tease me some more afterwards, who knows?" Maybe he knew more than she did. He'd experienced lovemaking... sex... with lots of girls, she was sure, but they were all gone and she was here now. Just rushing to couple like that hadn't kept any of them together with him. Maybe he just wanted them to last, to make sure they were in it for more than one magical night in the pool, based on his experience. She could understand that. "Or we could do something fun together, like take a drive out to the country or go for a little hike." And once out in the country or on some deserted trail, anything could happen, right? "What do you think? Breakfast and get out together for a little bit?" It was so hard not to thrust back and just show him exactly what she wanted right now, to take it at his pace, to trust him.

He could have her, right then and there, he could be inside of her in just moments, he could have her warm and wet around him, squeezing tight, moaning in the sweet mix of pain and pleasure that he wanted to inflict upon her. She would make such a wonderful cock sleeve, her cunt would likely be the tightest he had even enjoyed if his fingers were to be trusted. It would be soon though, as he rolled over and put Erin on top he knew that it wouldn't be too long. She was going to be begging him before long, Dominic was going to break her in half and he was going to enjoy the fact that she had begged him for the pleasure first. When she said she was going to burst Dominic only grinned at her, knowing that was just what he wanted, he wanted to have her on the edge of loosing her mind for as long as was possible before he actually enjoyed her.

Sitting up a little bit his eyes locked on hers with a smirk on his lips, reaching up and lightly taking hold of her neck, his fingers reaching up and lightly brushing over the side of her face before squeezing slowly. Her idea for the day was rather sweet, just the two of them out and about and enjoying nature, not a terrible idea but he had something else in mind. He took a moment to enjoy this though, the way he held her, lightly squeezing that hand at her throat, not so hard as to choke her but enough to perhaps frighten her for a moment, a moment to enjoy the power over her, the knowledge that he could hurt her without difficulty right then and there... but was choosing not too.

“I know what I want to eat.” He whispered slowly, a glimmer of darkness in his eyes as his fingers twitched at her neck, just a momentary tightening where he felt her pulse quicken. “I want to have you served to me in my bed, I want to be able to enjoy you each and every time the urge strikes.” Lifting his hips he ground against her, his free hand reaching down to pinch her clit, capturing it between two fingers and squeezing it roughly for a moment before gently tugging, wanting to put her on edge. “I might not even let you out of bed, I could just cuff you to the bed post, spend the day taking complete advantage of your body while you can't do a thing to stop me.”

He kissed her hungrily then, his lips moving roughly over hers, his tongue filling her mouth and pressing against her own, seeking to put her in his place with just a kiss that would steal her breath, his hand tightening at her neck as he kissed her, enjoying the power, his cock throbbing... until after several long moments he released her neck and broke off the kiss, releasing her clit and giving her cunt a quick little smack as he smiled at her. “Of course if I kept you in here all day I wouldn't be able to show you off in public, I was thinking I might like to let the world see you on my arm today.” Smiling he traced over her abused clit with a single finger, enjoying teasing her, enjoying the knowledge that he could have her, that she wanted him, but he was only delaying it because he chose to do so. “What do you say to that idea Erin, I take you out, maybe help you pick out a dress for Homecoming, maybe sneak into the dressing room and finger fuck you while you do your best not to scream out loud?”

Back
Top Bottom