Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Start of Darkness (Google and Skittish_butterfly)

RE: Start of Darkness

Her "living situation." Did that mean he knew? The trailer park? The lonely, alcoholic mom with the grabby boyfriends? She looked down then back in his eyes. He knew. Her heart started to fall, but somehow the look in his eyes staring back at her just wouldn't let her feel down, wouldn't let her fall into a funk about her loser life being an open book to him. He still wanted her to go out with him, after all. A brief smile flickered at one corner of her mouth, and she let the little Cinderella feelings tease at her insides as she looked back at him, starting to think this might be the guy, the one who really would slide the glass slipper over her toes even if it meant he had to bend a knee in the week old pile of her mother's burger wrappers and discarded gossip rags. She nodded her assent to being driven home in his carriage rather than the long bus ride.

It was what he said as he stepped back while still pulling her tight to his side with one strong arm that made her crack up. "Worry my family!" She snorted a rather unladylike guffaw before hiding her mouth behind her hand and looking up at him with laughter still in her eyes. Her mind raced, wanting to be his Princess again, not the dirty chamber-maid laughing like a plow horse. "Why thank you kind Sir, you are such a gentleman." Erin's southern belle accent was beyond ridiculous, but it put her back in a good frame of mind as he started leading her out through the door with his playful hand guiding her from behind. If one of her mom's boyfriends had treated her anything like this she would not have been surprised, and she would have slapped him for sure, but this was Dominick. It was different.

They reached his fancy car. Erin didn't know much about car models or brands, but she could tell by the way it shined it was well cared for, and the way the fancy alarm beeped so protectively when Dominick clicked the key-chain that it had to be expensive. She reached for the passenger door and then stepped back sheepishly when he insisted on opening it for her, sitting herself into the passenger seat under his intently watching eyes with cheeks flushing slightly again, not tugging her skirt down to hide her legs from him and noting the clear effect. The door closed. He came around while she gave her hair a quick brush and her kiss-mussed lipstick a quick touch-up in the fancy passenger mirror, finishing and stowing the tube back in her handbag before he got in so it would seem like the most natural thing in the world.

The car hummed and rippled with power and grace as he started it up and pulled out. It was just right, as if Detroit or Japan or whoever had built it with Dominick specifically in mind. There were a few moments of silence as he navigated the taillights in the parking lot and Erin fought off her lingering self-doubt by making awkward small talk, thanking him for the ride, making a comment about the one character she could even remember from the movie, not even sure she got his name right. If she kept it up she was worried she would talk herself right out of his car and back onto the bus.

Then he turned and his look melted her anxiety away. A party invitation. Her. Her! It wasn't really even an invitation so much as a statement that he expected her to go, but instead of blowing up at his presumptuous slightly controlling way of talking to her like she would if it came from her mom, she broke out into a huge grin and then nodded a bunch of times. "Yes, I'd... I'd love to go." The only parties she'd attended in the last year and a half she'd spent hiding out in her bedroom until her mom and the special guests had finished the alcohol and other goodies and were passed out enough that she felt safe coming out to clean up after them. "I love parties." At least she was pretty sure she would, now that she was invited to one. With Dominick. Erin was so pleased she couldn't hide it. "What kind of party is it? I mean... I just want to look, well, I want to look just right for you," brushing one slightly shy hand over her bare leg, the other brushing through her hair as she thought about the possible looks she could throw together in time, thinking of maybe skipping school even though there was a test. "Who else will be there?" It didn't matter, though. Whoever was there, she would go.

When referring to her living situation Dominic had meant the trailer park though he had also heard about her mother being not only a lush but getting around quite a bit. He wasn't entirely sure about the second part but the first seemed credible enough. A broken home situation only served his advantage though, as he introduced her to the more exotic and darker tastes she wouldn't have a mother to refer to... it would be harder for her to gauge a given situation without that special figure to confide in. She likely had friends whom she could trust and talk too but they were like her, teenagers who had little frame of reference when it came to the sort of things that Dominic had in mind for her, perhaps they had read a novel that alluded to such things but that was hardly enough for them to be knowledgeable about it. Hell if Dominic's interpretation of the Twilight flick, which he had seen on a date, had been right then perhaps young ladies craved someone who was controlling and constantly on the edge of physical abuse, nothing said about the emotional abuse.

Dominic didn't satisfy himself opening the door for her, he also made sure that her seat belt was snapped securely into place... of course taking a moment to brush his hands over her breasts as he checked to ensure it was locked in. A trick that might be a little below him but he had still enjoyed it, after all he was faking a party so that he would be able to get her alone and take advantage of the inherit vulnerability of that situation. Hell she had practically fallen into his arms in that theater, how would she behave when she was in his bedroom, no where to go.

Starting the car it started to growl like a caged tiger, so much power there the car was nearly the same as it had been when it came off the factory line with just a small touch up or two, the sound system had of course been fixed up because it took more then a radio these days to make a good car, and of course the security and automatic locks that kept the car safer... this car was his baby and nothing would happen to it on his watch. Anyone who scratched it even slightly or breathed on it the wrong way to remove some of its shine would have to deal with him and his unpredictable temper.

“Its a casual sort of thing so you can wear whatever you like.” Dominic said with a smirk, suspecting that such a nonchalant answer would make her work all the harder to dress up and look her best for him. “Though I do like a girl in a skirt.” There was no lie there at all, showed off legs and of course the easier access was there. “And one last thing or two Erin, I prefer having my girls well groomed so shaving smooth is probably a good idea and while I am going to do my best to respect your boundaries you should probably consider birth control.” Condoms, Dominic couldn't stand them and since he was dealing with a virgin STIs weren't something he was concerned about, getting himself checked frequently enough to ensure his own safety. “If you check the glove box you should find a months supply of the pill there, I can get more if you don't want to go through a doctor.” He may have heard about her mother but that didn't mean that mommy would approve of her daughter going on birth control.

For a moment he was lost in his own thoughts before shaking his head to clear it. “AH but um, I don't really know who else will be there, my invitation was a pretty casual thing and I wasn't given too many details, but I will be picking you up around seven tomorrow.” She hadn't given him the address yet but he knew the direction though, knowing where the trailer park was and heading for it, though he drove slowly so he would be able to spend a little more time with her, watching her in the rear view mirror, enjoying ever moment of it.

On the main road, Dominick driving so casually as he looked at her, answering her questions about the party like it was absolutely nothing while Jenny found herself hanging on his answers like her life depended on it, or at least her social life. A casual party? Wear whatever she liked? Jenny looked at Dominick with one raised eyebrow, the one that means "you guys just don't get it do you?" But she held her tongue, having learned over the years that letting her attitude loose never led to good things.

He seemed to notice her raised eyebrow as he was paying so much attention to her at a stoplight he had done nothing to avoid missing. His offer that he liked skirts at least got her eyebrow to drop halfway back in place. It wasn't much, not specific at all, but at least it ruled out jeans, shorts and ball gowns. She'd have to shop in Amy and Pamela's closets as soon as she got home. But she turned back to him from her thoughts of finding the right skirt as he thought of a couple more things to tell her.

When he started with "well-groomed" her hand went instinctively to her hair, feeling how smoothly it cascaded over her shoulder, unable to ignore the natural fear he was somehow unsatisfied, or worried she wouldn't have the right look. But he kept going. Grooming to him meant shaving, shaved smooth. That idea was still boinking around in her head looking for a place that made sense to land when he went on with the second part, and suddenly Erin's right "you don't get it" eyebrow fell all the way back to normal while her other eyebrow arched way up and her mouth opened in silent surprise.

She was still trying to figure out what the shaving thing meant, her fingers stroking her smooth calf and trying to understand what she was doing wrong when the birth control bit washed over her. He wanted to "respect her boundaries" but he even had a bunch of birth control pills right there in the car for her? Erin was speechless for a minute as the car finally started again, and Dominick focused on the road with the relaxed attitude as if they'd just been discussing the weather or what to eat for dinner. She knew her face was red, not because she was a prude who didn't know half the school was probably on the pill, maybe more, but because her brain was just starting to catch up with the implications her body had understood right away.

He wasn't pushing her for an answer, but she felt uncomfortable not saying anything, as if she was some unsophisticated girl who didn't know anything, who wasn't up to going out with a guy like him. She took a breath and tried to sound as relaxed as he seemed. "Well, I... uh... my legs are..." she stroked her hand the length of one leg as she lifted it enough for her smooth skin to be perfectly obvious to Dominick, letting it say what she was having trouble getting out. "So you..." the word 'you' lingered on her lips as she waited in vain for him to turn and look at her, to give her some kind of clue if that was what he was really saying. "Ok, of course, sure..." She would duck it, figure it out later. She knew being smooth down there was a big thing but had just never thought of herself quite that way. But maybe Dominick did. Didn't that matter more? She decided then and there she'd do it, shave herself that very night.

She opened the glove compartment, looking at the pills. She'd never taken any of them before. They cost money. They required the doctors visit. They required planning and a decision that a girl was actually intending to have sex, which had always bordered perilously close for her to walking around with a doctor's prescription in her pocket saying it was ok to be a trailer park whore like her mother. If a boy cared, she had thought, he would bring condoms. But she looked at Dominick, his clear eyes on the road, his strong jaw, the lines of his arms holding the wheel with such confidence. It couldn't be so bad, and half the problem he'd already solved for her, which was so considerate of him, right? Erin swallowed hard and slipped the bottle in her hand bag, the pills shaking around a little, and decided to play this cool too, let him know she could handle being with him. "Uh, sure, yeah, and the pills, thanks. I was gonna, go... and... get another subscription... I mean prescription, and so... thanks, you're so sweet." Sweet!? She sat in her seat, at least having her mind off the eternal conundrum of what to wear to the party for a minute.

The "Shady Acres" trailer park was coming up finally on the right. Erin's mind slowed and her heart pounded. How would this end? Would his car turn back into a pumpkin and leave her crying in her room over what had almost been? Or could Dominick really be the one? The car slowed and stopped. He spoke about picking her up at seven and it just sounded so perfect, like such a couple thing to say, that her hear soared and lit her smile as she turned in her seat to face him. "I can't wait. Casual, you bet. I'll be ready. And waiting." His lips were so close, why didn't he just lean in and kiss her? While she kept stammering about the perfection about the next night's party date, her heart prayed quietly for him to end this one perfectly, for this to be as real and wonderful as it seemed.

Dominic knew that he was putting pressure on her, putting her into a situation that she might not quite know how to deal with but he wanted to keep her on the wrong foot. The more trouble she had adapting to what was happening the more easily he would be able to manipulate her. He did have high standards after all, her being shaved smooth would have to happen sooner or later if she wanted to please him and the sooner she did that the happier he would be with the entire situation and the happier he would make her. He couldn't fail to notice that her face was red, it made him want to grab her and pull her to him, to pin her down to the seat and devour her with passion that she could have only read about in the sort of books that were sold in supermarkets to women who thought that getting literature the same place you got your milk was a fitting set up.

As he slowed to a stop in the trailer park, not being directed any particular way and assuming that she would just get out here rather then having him take her to her door step. Dominic might have prefered that set up but for the time being he wasn't going to push the situation. Turning to look at her he smiled softly, reaching out to put his hand atop hers, to put her at ease with the situation that she found herself in. “Erin, I know that you might be a little uncomfortable with the pills, but I want you to understand where I am coming from here. I am very attracted to you, I want you... I mean I really want you.” Chuckling a little he leaned forward to brush his lips across hers for a moment before pulling back, just teasing her. “And I know that you aren't quite ready for that just yet, and I respect that... but between the two of us things got very heavy tonight and it could take a similar turn again sometime in the near future. If in the heat of the moment, we fail to think things through and maybe move too quickly... I just want us to be prepared for the possibility.” Concern for her was the approach that he was taking right then, of course it was truth to a certain extent, he of course would attempt to steer things in that direction but would respect her boundaries as long as she was firm about it.

“The party Erin, just a small number of people hanging out, there is nothing exceptional about it... but I want to put something out there right now.” He took a deep breath, eyes closed as if it was going to take some effort to disclose what followed to her though in truth he knew that revealing it now and preparing her for it was the smarter move for the long run. “I have a bit of a... interesting past Erin, I have been kicked out of quite a few private schools for a variety of reasons and I have slept around before... but Erin that sort of thing is in my past, I mean I was never happy with the things I did in the past... acting out for attention and all that but...” Another deep breath, his eyes meeting hers as he smiled and squeezed her hand. “Erin, tonight, going and seeing a movie with you, I was happier there then I have been since I can rememember.” There was a hint of truth in that, Erin offered the potential to make him happy, she was honest with him, liked him because she liked him not because he was wealthy.

Leaning in he kissed her again, this time not the teasing touch of before and not the hungry passion from the movie theater, but instead a halting tenderness, not trying to rush the moment but instead just enjoying the simple intimacy of it, holding her hand and lightly moving his lips against hers. After a few moments the kiss ended and he was looking into her eyes with a smile. “You made me happy tonight Erin, so don't worry too much, don't stress yourself out... take a deep breath and be yourself.”

He did like Erin for who she was, he might intend to corrupt her, to mold her into the perfect young woman for him, but she was already so fantastic that it was hard to believe... he liked her for who she was, and he would love her for the potential that was there. Giving her hand one last squeeze he brushed his lips across her cheek. “Now get yourself home before your mother starts worrying about you, I would hate to earn her displeasure so swiftly... maybe wait for the fifth date for her to dislike me with any real intensity."

Erin breathed a sigh of relief as Dominick slowed at the curb outside the trailer parks gates rather than turning in, making her direct him all the way to her place. Facing him, she felt the tense little jolts of wanting him zipping around on her skin, making her want him closer. She didn't know if he could read her mind, her discomfort, or if it was just that she was so embarrassingly red again, but he was trying to reassure her about the pills and she nodded, like it was no big deal, her mind wrapped only around the way he could so easily and still tactfully make it clear how much he wanted her -- maybe even as much as she wanted him? She doubted it, but felt the hope.

He was still looking at her so earnestly, like he really wanted to her to understand. "It's ok," she tried to reassure him, patting the pills through her handbag, "I want to, I want us..." She smiled and looked down for a second, remembering the feeling of his hands toying with her in the theatre, trying not to shiver as her hand remember what if felt like to grasp and stroke him, to feel the pulsing thickness of his desire for her and know they both wanted the same thing.

But it was something about the party that made him look at her most intently, that seemed to be what he wanted her to understand most. She faced him and listened, and as he explained about his past, she felt like her heart was going to overflow with warmth for him. She reached for his hand and he took hers in his. "Dominick, I had such an amazing night tonight with you too, and you can't believe how happy I am to hear you did too. But most importantly, I want you to know, whatever your life was like before, what you have struggled with in the past, it doesn't mean anything to me. All I see is the man sitting right here with me. Trust me, I believe a person can change, I have to, that a person can rise above some tough breaks or difficult circumstances. I trust you Dominick, I... I believe in you." Now. She needed him right that moment or she'd die.

He leaned in closer, lips grazing hers and she couldn't hold in the small whimper of desire as her lips parted for him. They touched gently, caressing, like a perfect meshing of two hearts meeting at the lips, and the world spun on its axis around them while time had no meaning. Erin felt like her body would melt into his, yearning to just be a part of him. Slowly, though, he pulled back, leaving so much to hope for in the future. Erin stayed still even after the warmth of his lips left hers, her eyes still closed for a few seconds, as if she could stay in that kiss forever just by wishing for it hard enough.

Finally his words and the gentlest squeeze on her hand brought her out of it, the sensation still buzzing electric on her lips. She opened the door reluctantly, and turned back, pulling her hair back over her shoulder and reaching for her handbag. "I don't care what my mother thinks of you, I don't care what anybody thinks, I can't see how anyone could think you are anything other than perfect." Her smile was almost giddy. "7 oclock. I'll be waiting."

It took all her strength to get out of the car, to face the gate and go back to the trailer park, its lawn ornaments and tacky fake grass fronts, the stacked pyramids of empty beer cans, and worst of all, her mom at home maybe even waiting up. She made sure as she walked away from the car to walk with all the grace and elegance she could muster, to let her hips make a parting statement and give him something to think about until the next night. Then she glided across the asphalt grounds back to her grubby life, cushioned for once by a cloud of happiness that kept her heels off the grime around her.

She opened the trailer door and ignored her mom's shrill voice. "Where have you been? We're out of lighter fluid, why the hell didn't you pick up? Why are you smiling?" The voice faded as she walked down the short hall and into her tiny bedroom to fall back onto her bed and face her ceiling like it was a movie screen playing back the most beautiful memories of her life.

Eventually her mom trailed off into a drunken slumber in her chair. Erin got up, took a deep breath and swallowed one of the birth control pills and then lay back down after stripping down to her panties.

She slept, morning came. It was silent and it was safe for Erin to venture out. She didn't know the name of the guy passed out on the couch, somebody new. She called her friends and they all agreed it was too important a day for school. Erin spent the morning trying on skirts with her girlfriends, finally settling on something tight and clingy but still tasteful that Amy had gotten from a rich aunt as a gift earlier in the year. They all fussed together over her makeup, keeping it light and simple as usual, but working on her cheekbones and accenting her eyes. There wasn't need to do much with Erin's hair, it's natural luster really all she needed, but still they brushed it out, and picked out a sparkly butterfly clip to hold it back on the right side.

The hours passed by in a blur of preparation. Erin hadn't been as excited by anything in years, and hadn't expected to look forward to anything in her future like this except maybe her mother's funeral eventually. She parted from her friends with giggles and wishes of good luck and winks, and she blushed but with them it was ok.

Back home, her mom was out. A note said "Getting smokes. Back later." Erin brought her shaving kit to the bathroom. She slipped out of her cutoffs and her tshirt and her panties and bra. A quick shower, keeping her hair wound up and dry and her made up face clear of the water, soaping up all the most delicate parts carefully but very very thoroughly, thinking of Dominick and his touch the whole time and having to stop herself from going too far. She had work too do. Erin grabbed the shaving kit, made sure her legs were perfect, baby smooth. Then she worked at the light tuft between her legs. A quick trim to reduce it to short stubble and then very careful lathered strokes. She was so excited that just the contact of the razor was exquisite to her and she was almost trembling by the time she finished, thinking about why she was doing it, who she was doing it for.

She dried off and scented herself. Then stepped into a fresh set of panties. The sensation of the fabric against her newly bald mound made her gasp and she grabbed the sink counter to steady herself. She was in trouble, lost in her lust for him before he'd even picked her up. But somehow she calmed herself enough to slip into the tight skirt, checking to make sure the panty lines weren't a problem, momentarily thinking of ditching the panties to be safe but shaking her head at the thought immediately. She chose a skimpy bra, more a formality than a necessity, pretty rather than functional, lacy and light, with very easy clasps she couldn't help noticing. Then the short blouse that bared just the slightest hint of her firm tummy unless she bent or twisted and exposed more.

Finally she slipped into her high heels, added a thin fake gold necklace, the classiest she owned, no colored beads and baubles for Dominick. Several metal bracelets dangled on her slender wrist and she added a thin chain around her ankle, liking the way it drew the eye to her legs. She turned, checked her profile in the mirror, gave herself a backward over-the-shoulder check, one last flip and brush through of her hair and she was ready. It was tempting to spend more time making herself perfect, wanting everything to be so right, but she had to go.

By the time she came out her mother was back and smoking up a storm and watching Jeopardy in her chair. Wait, Jeopardy? Didn't that start at 7? Oh no! She dashed out of the light weight door, realizing it was already 7:04 from the clock over the TV. Careful mincing jogging steps as she rushed to the gate, hoping he hadn't given up on her already.

Oh Dominic knew he had found a winner, a lesser young lady might ask for a detail about the things that he had done, wanted to learn just what dirty things he had done that he might feel slightly embarrassed or ashamed about but Erin didn't ask a single question about it. Of course Dominic didn't feel even the least bit ashamed about what he had gotten into, seducing the dean's wife, nailing a set of twins in the same night without them knowing about it and then letting them find out about it later on which he had magically turned into a three way, stealing the schools van for a trip too the beach several hours away... all of these things he was proud of and felt not the least amount of shame. Of course Erin might react differently to any of these stories he had or many others that existed, but instead she gave him blanket carte-blanche, entire forgiveness for everything that he had done... saying she believed he could change when really the only change he intended to enact was changing her.

Monogamy, and for at least a short time celibacy, was not something that he had every enjoyed but when he said that Erin made him happy he had meant it, and soon she would be changed and he would enjoy his time with her even more.

He watched her as she walked away, oh it was tempting for him to get out of the car and go grab hold of her, to finish the night off right. He was still rock hard, hell he had stayed hard even after the hand job that he received from her, and watching her walk away made it even worse for him. As she was out of sight, he made of note of which trailer she entered before he drove off.

Once home he pulled into the garage, making note that his dads Audi and his moms Mercedes SUV were gone. He knew that his mom had been out of town at another branch of the firm she worked for and when he walked in the door he saw that his dad had left a note on the white board on the fridge, confirming that he was going to be spending a few days in the state capitol on business which Dominic knew was code for possibly meeting with a few lobbyists while staying in a hotel with his secretary. Rolling his eyes Dominic set about making himself a quick dinner... reflecting on how he would set up tomorrow nights entertainment without making it clear from the start that there had been no party for Erin in the first place. A quick email to a friend of his from the border school he had just been kicked out of set up the whole thing, Erin wasn't the only one who knew how to use a friend to advantage on a date, though Dominic had quite a bit more practice at it and would show her what an expert could do.

Then, meal complete, email sent, and a little bit of time reflecting on how screwed up his parents were (both of them knowingly cheating on each other). Hell it was no wonder that he had turned out the way he was, his parents were often gone, both of them were open about their affairs but also seemingly very much in love, and of course they not only failed to punish him for his many acts of rebellion but also just gave him whatever he wanted.

The rest of his night was spent getting into the liquor cabinet that his parents never bothered to lock or even label as off limits, and watching HBO to kill some time. He was considering skipping school but he knew he had to go, mostly to ensure the wrong words didn't turn against Erin while he was gone.

He arrived late though of course, rolling in during second period and as luck would have it recognizing a sophomore in the hall from the theater the night before. The younger student nearly panicked when he saw Dominic approaching him and was soon pulled into the bathroom where it was explained to him that he was perfectly welcome to let people know that he had seen Dominic out with Erin at the movies the other night, in fact he was encouraged to tell the other students at the school that part. However if Dominic heard a single person referring to Erin in any way that was less then entirely respectful then Dominic would take his anger out on the little jackass who stood before him and from the terror in the eyes of his soon to be victim Dominic knew that things had gone just the way he liked. People would know that Erin was with him but that not a single word was to be said about it.

The rest of the school day went well, though Dominic was disappointed not to see Erin there. Still it hardly mattered, last day for the week so he would have plenty of time with her throughout the night and of course the weekend the followed. Before long he was on his way home, having ducked out of his last class early... not so much because he was bored but because the skanky blonde kept hitting on him and it was starting to get on his nerves, even if he hadn't been with Erin then he wouldn't have been interested in her, her voice was quite irritating to him and a massive turn off.

Once home he started to get ready for Erin, straightening up a bit, getting some food ready, starting up some music on the sound system and even making sure that the pool out back was ready should he be able to tempt her into joining him for a dip. Of course he also had to get ready, since he had told her that it was a casual thing he went for a pair of jeans, but wanting to put in a little more effort then the night before it was combined with a dark button down short sleeved shirt, a simple white t-shirt under it to accent it.

Then, with seven approaching he set out to get her, driving quickly because of excitement pushing him ever forward, he wanted to see her, he was more excited then he had been in quite some time, even more excited then he had been the night before. Just a minute till seven he pulled up infront of the park again, eager to see how Erin had dressed for him, eager just to see her. While he was sitting a quick text was typed up, ready to be sent when she arrived.

She kept him waiting though, not very long but as excited as he was Dominic was not feeling exceptionally patient. Quickly the text was sent though and as he leaned over to open the door for her, but quickly pointing at his phone to indicate that he was in a call that was on speaker phone... the call having come in just before she reached the car.

The quick conversation that followed was one that Dominic had scripted out the night before in the email to his friend. It didn't last all that long, as his friend explained to him that the school had been put on lock down, none of the students would be leaving that night and even cabs were being turned away at the gate. With a little bit of colorful swearing and a quick see you another time Dominic quickly hung up and glanced over to Erin apologetically. “Sorry about that Erin.” He said with a small smile. “I mean the party tonight, it was something I was putting together so that you could meet my friends who are at boarding school... but now its all fallen apart on me and...” With a small sigh he shrugged and leaned in to brush his lips over her cheek.

Then he did his best to look stern at her, but his eyes betraying some private amusement. “That isn't all that important though, what does matter is that you are five minutes late and tardiness like that calls for a spanking.” He might be playing it up as though he were joking, and he was quite amused by the situation, but he was quite serious about his intention to spank her as she would learn before the night was through.

Erin saw the car and wave right away, as if he might drive away at the last second if she didn't make sure he saw her as soon as possible. She slowed herself, not wanting to trip going too fast in the elegant heels and fall flat on her face in front of him. Seeing him reach across the seat to open the door for him brought a sigh of relief, and she tucked her handbag under her arm and slipped carefully into the passenger seat, keeping her legs in the tight skirt tucked just so and bringing her feet in behind one at a time.

She turned and faced him, only the slightest hesitation in her face worrying about having been late, just so happy to see him, happy he was here, happy this was all real and actually happening. He just raised a finger as she opened her mouth, pointing to the phone, and she stayed quiet, listening as his friend delivered bad news. Her own heart dropped as she realized the party she'd so looked forward to all day wasn't going to happen, but she felt even worse for Dominick. He'd been arranging it with his old friends, now all alone at this new school -- except for her of course, she thought with a soft smile -- and now it wasn't to be. And here he was apologizing to her, more worried about her feelings. she leaned right to him, her heart going to him fully as he sighed and shrugged as if it was nothing, but Erin knew all to well the burdens of feeling alone, and she sighed with him in sympathy, her lips eager to console him. "Oh Dominick, I'm so sorry, your friends, the party, you must be so disappointed."

Their brief kiss left her tingling, her eyes all his and hanging on his word as he thought and then replied. Erin worried briefly from the way he looked at her that maybe she shouldn't have said anything, that maybe it was some point of male pride that a girl shouldn't mention anything bad that happened to him or try to be sympathetic, to let him be the strong stoic one, but she'd only meant to console him, to share the feeling. His eyebrows were a little lower but his eyes still looked at her with some warmth, as if he was upset but the sight of her made it impossible to be upset with her -- at least that was how Erin's heart dreamed his look meant.

His words moved her past the party, her mind scarcely having thought of what shape the evening might take now that everything had fallen apart. He spoke of her "tardiness" in almost the same tone and words a teacher might have taken with her, and then the way he half-way smirked while telling her she deserved a spanking left her completely off balance. Erin squirmed a little, adjusting her skirt underneath her and feeling a sudden tingling from the fabric of her panties brushing gently across her shaved mound. He had to be kidding, right? But at least he seemed to think there was some sort of evening left ahead of them, not just walking her back to the trailer now that the party was dead.

She knew he had to be kidding, flirting in that mature and sophisticated way he had, and she knew she had to meet him at that level, to show she was worth the interest of such a worldly guy. Erin giggled, letting him know she got the joke, and just feeling it conveyed to him that she was into him, that she was ok with everything. "Right, a spanking. How many swats for being late is that?" Ha, how many swats, good one Erin, she congratulated herself. "Good thing I wasn't chewing gum too, right? Anyway, I really am sorry about the party. On the bright side, it might give us a little more time to get to know each other. And hey! Maybe you can give me the assignments I missed today. Did you even notice I wasn't there? I was... uh... sick, you know? I had some sort of symptoms or something like that. Maybe we can do our homework together, or whatever, since we've got some free time now?" Her handbag wasn't big enough to hold a notebook, let alone textbooks or anything else. But her heart was pounding and she couldn't bear silence while the possibility of the evening ending early still hung between them.

Dominic watched Erin closely as she got into the car, she was moving very carefuly and not showing off any inadvertent flashes of skin but Dominic wasn't about to complain. It seemed that his comment about dressing casual to encourage her to put in a greater amount of effort had worked out fantastically. The skirt wasn't as short as he might like but it was beautifully tight and showed off perfectly, no doubt it would make her ass look even better then it had the night before, and of course the top she wore showing off her wonderfully taunt stomach that he was tempted to lean over and run his tongue over the pale flesh there, teasing her with just a hint of what could be done with even the slightest amount of effort.

Erin's thought that he would be disappointed though, she was reacting better then he could have possibly hoped for. He had thought that she might be worried about being alone with him in his home but instead she was concerned that he was disappointed by his friends not being able to make it. Her innocence made her more concerned about his feelings then the situation that she might be finding herself in... it was a purity that Dominic would have thought was a joke rather then believed it until he had met her. He couldn't be more pleased with her at that moment, getting kicked out of a boarding school was the best decision that he had ever made and if he had not met her then he would have met a girl who would have instead invited him home with her parents gone rather then even trying to let him set up a party, real or fake, for her.

Her response to his promise of a spanking though made him grin, did she even know how much she was turning him on at that moment without even trying to to so. “I think that one swat for every thirty seconds you ran behind is a fitting amount, so perhaps ten of them would be fitting.” Oh yes, he intended to have her over his lap and her bare bottom raised into the air so that he could pinken it ever so slightly... just enough to make it sting and perhaps awaken something else within her rather then cause her any real amount of pain... that would wait until later on. “However talk of homework is likely to get you into even hotter water then you are already in for running a few minutes late.” Quickly he shifted his car into gear, starting them in the direction of his home and driving quite a bit more swiftly then he had done so the night before, he was eager to get her to his parents home, a chance to have her truly alone for the first time was something that he needed.

He drove quickly, almost recklessly down the roads, cutting a few lights a little close and hardly even slowing down for stop signs, somehow avoiding getting pulled over as he sped along. “And you don't need to try to convince me that you were sick. I will be happy to let you know what was covered today in the classes that I bothered to attend today, but you and I are going to enjoy a simple night together. I can grill us some steaks, we can listen to some music, curl up on the couch, maybe you would even like to take a little dip in the pool with me tonight when I do my laps.” HE was watching her carefully out of the corner of his eye, wanting to see how she would react to what it was that he was proposing for them. “And... well I mean if you feel like crashing there tonight then I have some clothing that you can borrow to sleep in... no pressure to that of course but I mean... if you don't want too then you don't need to go home tonight.” The fact that he would be reluctant to drive her home would probably help make up her mind on that one.

After he said it would be 10 swats and that homework talk would get her in even hotter water it took Erin a second to figure out he had to be kidding still, squirming a little uncomfortably in the seat belt until she realized he was just teasing her. As the car roared to life and sped into traffic she gave him an awkward little punch in the arm, like Betsy always did to her big brother -- "10 swats." She snorted a laugh as the car's acceleration pressed her back into the seat for a moment with a yip of surprise. "Oh, my. Ha, you're funny!" The road started racing past, faster than Erin was used to on the public buses. "Fast too."

Erin turned her eyes to him, finding it much easier to look at him than the way everything was zipping by around them, the confidence in his eyes and competence in the smallest movements of his arm muscles as he muscled the car perfectly through traffic making her feel safe even as her mind screamed 'danger!'

She was glad he didn't take her homework comment seriously; although, as she let the thought of laying about with him discussing history questions or sharing anxieties about tests and schedules and stupid teacher, the idea made her very warm. It wasn't right for tonight, not with how she was dressed, not with the disappointment of the missed party still needing to be compensated for, but if there were slow steady evenings sharing each others' company that could be good too.

He sailed through what she was sure must have been a red light based on the sounds of the cars honking at them, even though she'd not been able to look, herself, and he was talking to her as if they were sitting on a park bench under a shady tree. Steaks, music, a couch. It sounded perfect, like some oasis in the middle of her life. A pool? Watch him swim laps? Join him? Erin's eyes flickered downward ever so briefly, her imagination suddenly seeing Dominick in a swim suit, diving and stroking his way powerfully through the water, stepping out of the water with his muscles wet and gleaming and coming toward her. She shook her head, and blinked, looking back at his eyes a little sheepishly, thankfully still staring at the road rather than at her as far as she could tell. It finally filtered through, though, her own presence in that wet little fantasy. "I wish you'd told me sooner. I would have packed a suit." It was a slight let down, but maybe he would still swim and she could sit on the side, dip her feet in the water, count his laps or cheer him on, but the thought of being in the water with him...

Erin ignored the thought of crashing at his place, not knowing how to react, how to express how the idea excited her but still scared the hell out of her, having no idea how girls who weren't from a trailer park went about considering such offers without seeming cheap or sleazy, unworthy somehow of the attention of a great guy. But frankly, even if her mother screamed at her when she came in very late -- or even later, very early -- it would be worth it. The thought of spending an evening, a night somewhere nice, with someone nice, sleeping in peace or even... who knows? It was enough to make her head spin. She just reached one hand over and put it lightly on top of his, following his movements as he worked the gear shift.

"Thank you Dominick. This sounds lovely, a wonderful evening." It occurred to her to send a brief text to her girlfriends, let them konw the party was cancelled, but left her phone in her handbag untouched instead. She didn't want to jinx it, just wanted to share the evening with him and see where it went without pressuring texts coming back in return.

He took a tight turn going incredibly fast, jostling Erin into him by the surprise of the unexpected motion. It would be a wonderful evening, assuming they got there in once piece.

Her punch in his arm made him chuckle a little bit, the car staying completely steady as he continued to drive through the city. He handled the car as though it was a part of his own body, the same confidence that he applied to everything else was magnified ten fold when he was behind the wheel of his vintage muscle car. Normally he wouldn't drive quite this aggressively though, he wanted to get Erin to his home before something happened, almost as though he was worried that a car crash could happen before them at any moment and he wanted to get passed those potential crashes before they could happen.

As they sped along the landscape began to change, it wasn't something noticeable at first but if you paid attention then you might see that the homes they were passing were slowly becoming nicer, the shops more high end, even the streets were cleaner until eventually they pulled up too a gated community and with the push of a button swinging the gate open Dominic drove them in towards his home. Inside the community the homes were large and they had a great deal of space between them with large fences for privacy. Once through the gate Dominic slowed down, driving more carefully not because he particularly cared about driving carefully here but because if his neighbors complained to his parents then it might cause some issues, loosing the keys to the car for a few days would be an immense pain in the ass and that was the last thing he needed.

“A swim suit?” He asked with mock surprise, pulling up the long driveway to a house that seemed to be perhaps a little larger then the others around it, turning off the engine and looking over to Erin with a small smirk upon his lips. “Well the pool is really rather warm and if I don't turn the lights on its quite dark with the high fences to keep anyone from looking in.” Slowly he reached out to stroke his fingers over her jaw, lingering on her lips for a moment. “So skinny dipping is entirely valid but if you aren't comfortable with that then you can borrow some boxers and a t-shirt to improvise a swim suit.” Of course he would prefer having her dip into the pool naked with him but that might not fly with her so an alternative had to be offered and after giving her a quick wink Dominic climbed from the car and moved to open Erin's door for her, helping her from the car and leading her into the home.

Through the front door he led her, into the home with the hardwood floors, the reproductions of famous artwork on the walls along with actual works be lesser known local artists. The music he had left playing was still going, something upbeat that would be fitting for the party that he had said he would be throwing and as he led her further in there was a table that had an variety of drinks set out on it, some alcoholic and some of the more age appropriate variety. “I was going to order some Chinese food for the party.” He explained as he let go of her hand, taking a step away from her so that she would be able to look around for herself if she so chose to. “But since it is just the two of us I can probably put something a little more interesting together for us to enjoy, why don't you help yourself to something to drink while I start up some steaks.” Of course seeing this coming he had already defrosted and marinated them, all that would be needed was a short time on the grill.

For once Erin wasn't really looking at Dominick as he talked about the pool and swimsuits. She heard him, sort of, but her eyes were wide and looking about like Cinderella looking out from the pumpkin coach the first time she pulled up to the palace. It wasn't just that Dominick's house didn't have wheels and couldn't move and wouldn't blow away in a heavy wind, and that there weren't any cars parked on his front lawn. It was how neat everything was, but mostly, how big... everything was soo big, so much space. The car had pulled to a stop and she was still sitting looking out the window, suddenly a little nervous and out of place here, feeling like a bit of a fraud, a girl who would quickly be identified as an outsider by security or someone snobby enough to even care and she'd be kicked out.

Her car door opened and she finally shook her head to rouse herself back to the good dream, the one where Dominick offered his hand to her and helped her out of the carriage and escorted her to the palace for the ball, or whatever would happen now that the ball had been canceled. Clutching her purse in one hand and resting the fingers of her other hand lightly in his, she got up as delicately and ladylike as she could, the pressure of being with him, here, suddenly making her every move feel like it was a test she was bound to fail, and only the look in his eyes as he watched her kept her from giving up.

Through the front door and into a different world. Given how little her own mom did to neaten their own living space and therefore how much Erin had to do, she couldn't help thinking Dominick's family had to have at least 4 or 5 cleaning ladies on retainer to maintain such a big and beautiful house. The floors shined, clicking so smartly under her heels as the did her best heel to toe walk beside him, trying to look graceful while gawking at the room.

The walls were covered with the kind of paintings that had their own alarm systems and she was careful not to touch anything. Erin looked around at the thought of alarms, wondering how many cameras and motion detecters were tracking her every movement, waiting for her to touch something she shouldn't, some electronic database recognizing her face from a national list of trailer park girls. "Chinese food." Erin turned to him and realized she hadn't eaten a thing all day. No wonder she was freaking out. He stepped away from her, letting go of her hand and suddenly she was floating in this huge ocean without her life vest. Erin took a couple small steps backward to lean against the wall, catching a fancy vase she almost knocked from a table. Somewhere along the way chinese food had turned to steaks and she felt even hungrier and more out of it. "Thanks. That sounds... delightful." Rich food was delightful, wasn't it? Rich people didn't say they were so hungry they could eat a horse -- since they might need the horse for a polo match later -- no, they said everything was delightful.

But Erin wasn't rich. She looked around and saw some glasses and drinks and decided she'd better get something into her system before she made a complete fool in front of him with a total anxiety meltdown. Even the drink coasters were fancy, with marbled surfaces and gilded metal work. Erin was hungry and thirsty, though, and suddenly determined to just be herself, knowing there was no way she could keep up a charade with him forever, and pretty sure she was doing a horrible job of it anyway. She started to pour a glass of wine, thinking to come in to the kitchen like an elegant lady, but reconsidered, especially with her constitution. Instead she poured herself a glass of diet soda and drank half of it, her heart pounding as she heard him working in the kitchen. Erin set her handbag down next to a framed photo set of Dominick and what she assumed was his parents someplace fancy in Europe, and then carried her drink with her to the kitchen, the fingers of her other hand lightly brushing all of the fancy furniture and mementos she passed as she crossed the room.

Erin looked in the hallway mirror, just outside the open kitchen entryway, brushed her hair back and adjusted her skirt a little, then stepped in. "I... I missed you out there all by myself. I'm pretty good in the kitchen, especially if the instructions are printed on the box for how long to leave it in the microwave. Can I help?" She smelled steak as she saw he had already made incredible progress without her. She came up behind him, her hand on his shoulder and peeked at what he was doing. "Wow, I take it back. That looks and smells a-mazing. Don't let me touch it until its finished so I don't ruin it." She watched him more than the food. "So, anyway, about the swimming, I love to swim, certainly don't want to deprive you of the chance" -- or myself the chance to watch you -- "so maybe I'll take you up on the offer to wear your boxers." She suddenly felt very hot and slippery and squishy at the thought of wearing his boxers, his shirt, of getting soaking wet with him. "In the pool I mean. But... uh, isn't there a problem about swimming right after you eat? We'll have to think of something to do until its safe to swim, don't you think." She didn't offer any suggestions, but it felt like everything she was thinking was hanging in the air between them, plain as day, written as clear as the freckles on her face.

Leading Erin into the house wasn't just something special for her but it was also something that Dominic enjoyed immensely. Walking in with her, seeing her reaction from the corner with his eye, it made Dominic practically feel like some sort of king. He was used to young women who came from similar homes who acted as if the entirety of it was blasé, but Erin's reaction made him feel powerful and that was a feeling he loved. Leaving her alone there made it even better because he knew she would be less at ease when he wasn't there to hold onto her hand. Hell seeing her almost knock over a vase that his parents hated but kept out because it had been a gift from Dominic's great aunt who would bitch endlessly if it hadn't been set out and visible. Ir Erin hadn't caught it then Dominic's parents probably would have thanked her for it when he introduced her to them.

Leaving her alone he started cooking quickly, not just steaks but some quick potatoes in the oven and some corn on the grill next to the steaks that he was carefully grilling. Dominic's parents had started giving up on having babysitters for him when he was twelve and they found the seventeen year old girl they had hired to look after teaching him how to kiss with Dominic hungry to learn quite a bit more as soon as was possible. Since then they had decided that he was about old enough to look after himself on the frequent occasions that he was left on his own and though he was always left plenty of money so that he could order the food that he wanted Dominic eventually grew tired of pizza and Chinese, so he had started learning how to cook some things for himself. He could only do a few things decently but considering he enjoyed steak that was one of the first things that he had learned to do well and of course that made it a fantastic choice to further impress Erin.

“Don't worry I got this well in hand.” He told her with a grin as he turned the steak over carefully as he glanced over to her. “I mean I am freaking starving and cooking keeps my mind off the fact that I could practically eat the entire freaking fridge worth of food.” His words were delivered with a wink as he turned the corn over once more before quickly using the tongs to take them off the grill and laying them out onto the plates that he had nearby. His timing had turned out pretty damn good, the stove beeping as the timer that he had set started to go off and quickly Dominic was removing the baked potatoes from the stove and setting them them out onto the plates with the corn.

“Really, going to borrow my boxers, what if I change my mind as say you can't have them?” He asked, looking towards her with a smirk on his lips, entirely joking. Considering how much larger then her he was it would take just the work of a moment to remove his boxers from her once in the water and the weight of the wet material might be enough to cause them to fall all upon their own. Hell he would see if he could get away with giving her a white t-shirt just because he would enjoy every glimpse of her flesh that she unknowingly gave him. First on his list of things to do though was to eat, he was starving, not because he hadn't eaten but because being aroused always made him hungry, like his body knew it would soon be needing calories and went out of its way to ensure that he would be able to preform should... no when the need arose.

As he laid the stakes out on the plates, not much care given for the arrangement of the food as he looked to Erin with a smile, able to read everything on her face Dominic nodded. “Well I don't know if there is any real danger to dropping into the water after we eat, but there is a hot tub thats not very deep at all, we can sit in there and relax...” The suggestion was there as clear as the longing on her face and letting the words just hang there Dominic picked up the plates and moved them towards the table, no fancy set up laid out but enough for a quick bite for the two of them. “Enough of that though, we can worry about what we do after we eat.”

Erin was still tingling at the thought of wearing his intimate things, feeling them against her skin, right against her bare skin where she'd shaved even, and she shuddered when he asked what she would do if he changed his mind. She took a small breath, trying to cover the shudder, and even the breath had a small hitch in it, her insides playing squirmy wet little games with her. "Well, I mean, they are your boxers." So true. So very true. "So of course it's up to you. Oh..." She felt foolish, only now realizing what he meant and blushing even deeper. "You mean... if... while I was wearing... ohh, well... I mean they are yours, but I..." Erin trailed off lamely, feeling every bit as hot as the steaks, as he heated her up just like he did the meat, and at the same time feeling so embarrassed, and her newly shaved smoothness absolutely electric against her panties with every little movement she made.

Thankfully he moved the conversation along ever so smoothly, as if he was used to having to save embarrassed girls from their own foolishness. She hoped he wasn't. Or at least not any more. Feeling in herself the slightest ache growing around the idea of being "the one" and the smoother and more perfect he seemed, the more her heart hurt to consider that she couldn't possibly be. She knew it was foolish and banished the thought, going to the table after him with a smile on her face, everything smelling so good.

"The hot tub sounds great. I love hot baths so I assume this is even better. Is it the kind with the bubbles?" She'd heard about hot tubs but never been in one. Picking up the fork and starting in on the steak, her hunger, at least her hunger for food, started to find satisfaction, and her eyes were never far from watching him as he ate too. "This is soo good, you can't possibly know how much I needed a good piece of meat." Silence. Erin dropped her eyes to her plate and ate with renewed determination and focus, hoping he couldn't see the redness of her cheeks reflected in the fine china.

She was wrong, he hadn't meant to take them away from her once she already had them on, or at least that wasn't what he had been speaking of. The idea though was an interesting one, perhaps just demanding that she return them to him before she even got into the water, letting her squirm there for a moment like how she was close to squirming now. Clearly she was excited and embarrassed and as much as Dominic liked to keep her on that edge he knew that he would need to back it down a little bit, to push to hard for too long might just keep her from being embarrassed by him any more and to have this little enjoyment taken from him would be entirely disappointing to him. Instead as her voice trailed off he gave her a meaningful look, full of amusement and lust in equal measure before starting to cut into his steak, pleased to see that it was just a little pink on the inside... perfectly how he liked it.

His upbringing, having his parents cheating on each other practically out on the open and yet still appearing to be very much entirely in love with each other had twisted Dominic's idea of what love was and other things that had occurred over the intervening years in his own relationships hadn't helped matters. He had no idea at all if there was a “one” for anyone out there, but for the first time in a long time he was seeing a young woman whom he desired as more then just a conquest. Of course he wanted her, he wanted to have and break her before molding her into something more... but something told him that Erin was special and worth the effort where others would not be. Maybe there wasn't just one out there for everyone, but Erin still stood out as special among the others around her, and as possessive as Dominic was for he would be keeping her close. Let her enjoy it for now, perhaps later she would try to pull away and she would learn just how far Dominic would go to keep what he saw as his own.

Her comment about needing meat nearly made him choke though, he had been right about to quickly correct her about it being jets rather then bubbles but her appreciation for his food cut him off rather quickly and he needed a sip of water to help get down the bite of baked potato that he had been enjoying. As she looked down at her plate he quickly grabbed hold of her chin, squeezing and lifting to look into her eyes. “You are particularly beautiful when you blush.” He told her with a smile, the way he looked at her making it clear that he would rather be eating her then the steak before him. “Now eat quickly, being alone with you is a strain on my patience.”

One second Erin was staring at the cut of meat on her plate, almost as pink as her cheeks, and the next his warm touch, firm and so strong under her chin that any thought of resisting its touch would have been a challenge she couldn't imagine herself mounting, had her looking in his eyes. She felt her whole upper body flushing as he gazed at her with an intensity she couldn't bear but couldn't avoid either. Somehow his touch still just under her chin, so intimate even if uninvited left her unable to bring herself to look away but her eyes flitted briefly to the side, feeling so awkward at his compliment.

The word beautiful from him alone would have been enough to send her home to spend the night with her private diary writing hugely embarrassing things she would read to herself over and over. But 'particularly' beautiful? How could she not blush? She shuddered again as a wave of warmth washed through her, like a little touch of pleasure starting at his thumb and ending all the way down where her panties were once again so lightly teasing her newly bare skin.

Her lips opened even though her mind wrapped in a pleasant warm gauze couldn't think of a way to deflect his praise, to withstand the heat in his spotlight gaze. It didn't matter. She blinked as he told her to hurry, to eat quickly, as if he was the demanding father she never really knew, as if he wanted more from her and expected it soon. Finally his fingers pulled back from her chin, her face released from his grip but somehow still unable to break the hold of his eyes as she shifted in her seat, her breath coming slow and hot.

"I'm sorry..." For what? Making him impatient? Yes, actually, but that couldn't be right. "I feel, just as..." She picked up her fork and silenced herself with a piece of meat, letting the simple act of eating together, looking in his eyes, enjoying the food he prepared for her, letting that slow her and calm her down before once again attempting the high-wire act of opening her mouth in his presence while she felt this way.

"Everything is delicious." Brush her hair back for another bite. A smile. "Your parents really taught you to cook very well." She glanced around and then took another bite quickly, almost conspicuous in her haste, almost as eager as he was for whatever was to follow, his manner keeping her on edge, uncertain even what that might be exactly but knowing she wanted it, knowing she wanted to spend time with him, to feel the warmth of his approval.

If only she could read his mind, if Erin had been able to see what he was thinking of at that moment he had an intense suspicion that she would quickly run for the door and try to put some distance between them for her own modesty if nothing else. Her apology to him, clearly not understanding what she was apologizing to him for, and looking into his eyes Dominic was filled with the twisted things that he wanted to do to her right then and there. To throw the plates and food aside and pull her onto the table, ripping away what little clothing she was wearing and thrusting deep into her with a very hands on demonstration of vastly superior strength to her. No doubt he would still be hungry as he violated her with a violent passion, with a hand on the back of her neck he would easily be able to keep her pinned in place and with a plate set upon her lap he would be able to continue eating without much interruption.

Still looking into her eyes and eating the steak quickly, almost ravenously his smile took on a slightly more twisted aspect, he could have her like that with little trouble at all, his parents were not home, there was a good amount of distance to his neighbors homes, and he could easily over power her... oh and no doubt he would be able to keep her afterwards, she seemed so starved for affection and attention, would it really be hard for him to twist the event into something that it clearly wasn't in her mind, to manipulate her emotions and memories of the violent actions. He was practically ready to set aside his fork and knife, to reach across the table and pull her towards him when she mentioned his cooking ability and he was brought back into the present, breaking his twisted fantasizing so rapidly that he was actually visibly taken aback for a moment, blinking and shaking his head swiftly.

“Actually...” He said slowly, coughing to clear this throat for a moment, “I mostly learned how to do it myself and really I can only put together a few dishes without completely ruining them. A little trial, quite a bit of error, and a liberal splash of late night watching of the Food Network.” Of course his watching of Food Network came along with him smoking a decent amount of weed which helped make the shows about food so much more entertaining but at the same time it was very hard to remember the recipes that he thought would be particularly tasty (and led to one interesting experience where he accidentally burned spaghetti that he had been cooking.)

“Enough talk about my cooking though.” He said, a small smirk on his face as he set down his fork and knife in a way that conveyed quite a bit of finality for such a simple gesture, he was done eating and he expected that she would also follow suit. “Now Erin, before we go any further in the night I want to make sure that I won't be disappointed by anything that I discover.” His right hand sliding under the table to run over her leg gently, slowly squeezing that small spot he had first discovered that had made her moan oh so softly. “Rather then having you strip down for me I am just going to ask, you did shave for me didn't you Erin?”

Erin saw the look on his face as he wolfed down his steak at an astounding rate and didn't know what to make of it. It was a compelling look, trained on her, transfixing almost. But she couldn't really remember such a face in her life, unable to match it against her standard catalog of emotions, even including all the strange people her mom had traipsing in and out and all about in their trailer. It definitely made her fidget though, the way he looked at her as he chewed his meat and cut each next piece. What could he be thinking? Was he wondering why she ate so slowly? Did she eat with the wrong utensils, or was she sitting wrong in the chair or putting her elbows on the table when she shouldn't? It was definitely her, something about her and she could not place it. Fortunately, her awkward change of subject to cooking somehow seemed to snap him out of it.

Dominick spoke so humbly, as if his only cooking experience was some cooking shows. Erin wasn't fooled. With loving parents and a kid with so much drive and raw ability, she knew he must have done something special, probably just didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable... trailer park and all.

He didn't speak of cooking long. Something else was on his mind. Dominick set his knife and fork down just so. It was clear to Erin he was done eating, and even though she'd only eaten less than half her steak and still felt fairly hungry, but knowing there was just no way she could have brought herself to eat as quickly and hungrily as she would have wanted to in front of him. It was only hunger. She set her fork down with a smile. "That was delicious, thank you."

As Dominick leaned in a little closer to talk more, Erin couldn't help mirroring the gesture. His words were about the rest of the night, something Erin suddenly realized started right that very minute. She started pinkening again as he went on, not just from the sudden realization that... things... might be about to happen, but the strange way he had of talking about them. He didn't want to be disappointed. She didn't want him to be disappointed either, felt like her heart would just melt if he were disappointed with her, and she didn't even know what he was talking about. Erin suddenly felt his hand, firm and warm sliding along her smooth leg, starting at her knee but slipping ever so steadily upward, his hand curling around her leg, like he was cupping her with his big hand and touching the inside of her thigh, stroking her slowly. His words came slowly, making her wait, making her try to sit still while he caressed her soft spot again, right there. She gasped. He spoke of her stripping and she gasped again, her hands gripping the sides of her chair now with white knuckles to keep from touching him as her body whirled in confusion. His question finished, stripping and shaving and his eyes spun around in her head as she tried to make sense of an answer while he stroked her smooth leg.

Ohhh. "Ohhhh." He could feel quite clearly she had shaved her legs, shaved them so perfectly for him. He wanted to know the other answer. Suddenly she was both glad she'd considered the possibility, and embarrassed she would have to say she had indeed shaved herself bare there. Her hips shifted on the chair, her warm pressing ever that little bit closer to his hand as she took a halting breath and then nodded slowly, looking down, unable to meet his eyes. "Yes, I... I did... I shaved for you." Somehow the way he implied her shaving was for him made her tremble,and then echoing it back she felt like her heart was going to explode out of her chest. Her legs opened subtly with a mind of their own, as if proud of what they concealed, proud of how she'd shaved, wanting to show off what she'd done for him, even as her face burned with embarrassment... and pleasure. She couldn't even laugh at his joke about stripping, suddenly nothing seeming very funny, her body taking everything so very very seriously.

As she set down her own fork and knife Erin got an approving smile and a small nod from Dominic, letting her know that he was pleased with her following his lead. If she were still hungry later on in the evening then Dominic would be happy to throw something together for her or just give her complete and total access to the well stocked pantries and fridge for anything she might like. Hell he had no problem with left overs if it came down to it, the left over steak could easily be heated in a pan and enjoyed as a quick breakfast... for some reason something simple like scrambled eggs and french toast was beyond his reach and ended up terribly, starting of course with the fact that attempting to crack an egg usually ended with the shells remains in whatever he was trying to make.

Her legs were silky smooth though, not that he had noticed an excess of hair the night before in the movie theater but this was fantastic and Dominic was tempted to push his hand further on up to tease her just a little bit and feel first hand what kind of job she had done when it came to her most intimate regions. What little hair he had felt the night before had been sparse and soft, but his preference of course was no hair at all and given a little time he would introduce Erin to the longer lasting benefits of waxing.

For the moment though he gave her leg one last squeeze with his nails lightly scraping over her flesh before he released her and climbed slowly to his feet. “Leave the plates where they are, I will deal with them later.” He instructed her in case she tried to clear the table for him, normally he wouldn't have the even the slightest problem with her taking care of that for him but right then and there he was more then willing to let the plates wait and handle them himself when he wasn't busy. Moving around behind her Dominic took a moment to place his hands on her shoulders, fingers splayed and stroking her skin before he started to pull back her chair so that she would be able to get up, a hand of her arm to steady her which it seemed unlikely she would need but he enjoyed the excuse to touch her and he knew that she enjoyed the contact with him.

“Come on Erin, unless you changed your mind about skinny dipping then we can find you something to wear.” Holding onto her hand he started to lead her through the home and up a flight of stairs before finally stopping before the door to his room, her hand getting one more squeeze before he pushed the door open and walked inside ahead of her, releasing her hand so that she would be able to fallow in at her own pace, a look he gave her a very clear invitation to follow in.

His room, very different from the room of just about any other high school student, couldn't be mistaken for belonging to anyone else. Large and spacious one end of it was dominated by a king sized bead which was covered with black silk sheets, the other end of the room having a large screen TV hanging on the wall. The other walls in the room were hung with book shelves and quite a few black and white pictures, the thing that distinguished him from most guys his age were the subjects of those pictures though. While your average eighteen year old would hang the wall with posters that were provocative and borderline pornographic, or for different movies or concerts that they enjoyed, the pictures that Dominic hung were black and white artistic photographs... though the subject of them tended to convey themes of domination and submission, none of them blatant but the theme would become clear to anyone who took a little time to examine all of the pictures and maybe take a peek at some of the books on the shelves which included among other things some of the works of Marquis DeSade.

“Lets see...” He said slowly, making his way towards the only door in the room which led to his closet, starting to pull open a few draws once inside until he came across a white t-shirt that he occasionally slept in which would practically reach her knees and a pair of boxers that would probably be a little bit on her but would definitely suit her needs for the very start of it all. Exiting the closet Dominic passed the items that he had grabbed too her with a smirk. “This should work to preserve your modesty for a little dip in the pool.” The clothing might work but Dominic had no intention of keeping that modesty intact.

Erin was barely able to stifle a whimper when Dominick's fingers suddenly abandoned their little pleasure dance on her thigh. He told her to ignore the plates, and to come with him, again with the telling but Erin didn't mind. She shook her head, letting the shimmer of her hair help her answer that she hadn't changed her mind, and so she followed him through more spacious house, up wide spacious stairs, up to a spacious second floor because apparently there wasn't enough space in just one floor. And if two floors of living space wasn't enough, there was probably a basement and an attic and who knew how much else, here. She could believe it.

Plush carpeted hallway, elegant appointments, family pictures and some impressionist stuff lining the hall's walls with tasteful reserve. Everything was perfect everywhere Erin looked and she wanted to touch everything, to feel it was real, to feel a girl like her could really be here. End of the hall, a door with a few things hanging on it she didn't have time to read before he pushed it open and went in, beckoning her to follow.

She stepped in and swallowed, realizing she was in Dominick's bedroom. Of course it was perfectly his. Masculine furniture, the bed made up nicely. His bed. Erin looked away from the bed quickly, back to his eyes, suddenly bashful to consider the bed too closely. He was looking through drawers, and finally turned back to her with what seemed a pleased expression on his face and some very male looking articles of clothing in his hands. What else would she expect from him?

Erin took the boxers and the shirt from him, the nearness of his fingers almost causing a little static charge of pleasure to tingle in her own fingertips. Her modesty. She smiled and thanked him, then took a breath and shrugged. "Well, I guess I better get changed." Her hand lightly on his lower back, she gave him a little nudge toward the door. "Ok, Mister, my modesty needs you to wait outside the door while I change into these. Maybe you can take your swimsuit and change in a bathroom?" She didn't kid herself that her hand would somehow force him out of the room, the feel of his muscular back confirmed that, but he was such a gentleman it wasn't necessary. And if he wanted to peek, he would anyway, what could she do to stop that? But he wouldn't, probably, she thought.

As she considered whether she needed to change behind a closet door or in a corner out of view of the door, she took a momentary stroll of the room -- Dominick's room -- touching his things, picking them up, looking at the artwork on the walls. The themes quickly emerged to Erin's eyes. Everything, the art especially, spoke of a young man completely comfortable with power, and certain he had it. She had felt it on their date, protecting her, bringing her out. Oh yes indeed, he did have his power.

She started undressing, looking at a piece of artwork as she did. Skirt and blouse folded, set down neatly on his bed. She continued. The picture had a powerful man, not so much musclebound as just taut and masculine, standing. A woman, pretty, in a skirt that she had pulled aside was kneeling next to him, looking up to him with what seemed like a strangely worshipful look in her eyes as he seemed to almost ignore her. it was a black and white picture and left enough unsaid, while saying enough, that it practically begged the viewer to fill in the edges of the story, who they were, whether he would keep ignoring her, what he would do if he turned to her. Erin kept staring at it as she placed her shoes next to the bed and took off her bra.

Her panties were last. She thought about keeping them on, just as an extra little layer of modesty between her and the reputation of a trailer tramp, but in the end she took them off. If she got them wet she'd have nothing to wear under her skirt later -- the lines of a pair of his boxers underneath would definitely not cut it -- best to keep her panties dry and safely in reserve. She folded them neatly, feeling the tingle of her shaving as she slipped out.

She stopped for a second to reflect she was actually standing naked in a man's room. Erin couldn't call Dominick a boy, he was a man, this she knew in her heart. Just to look at him or be around him made it exquisitely obvious. Naked in a man's room, and her world hadn't imploded, no one had burst in calling her a skank yet. It was ok. She let herself experience it for a minute, staying naked, looking at his pictures, finding them stirring something in her as she thought about him in them, wondering if he saw himself in them too. She definitely did.

If Erin had been home alone in the trailer with nothing but a long hot night ahead of her locked in her room, she would have flounced on the bed, crawled under the sheets, and lost herself in the thoughts of him, letting her fingers help her thoughts along. For a moment she even felt the temptation, but she recognized it was just physical urge and far too silly and bizarre. She touched herself just for a moment, grazing the newly smooth puffy flesh between her legs, dipping just briefly, just enough to confirm what she already knew. Then she pulled on the boxers and the oversized shirt as quickly as she could. She needed to find Dominick, to jump in the water with him as quickly as possible, to just jump in head first.

She headed for the door, stopping to check herself in the full length mirror running the length of the closet, floor to ceiling. Her hair was a little mussed from pulling the shirt on, but it would be wet soon enough, and it looked a little wild that way anyway. She liked it and left it alone. The shirt was so big it covered her almost to her knees and her legs were barely visible, and she could feel the boxers were almost as loose, her swelling hips wide enough they didn't just fall to her ankles, but her tight waist feeling how loose they were around her belly. In the big shirt, she looked almost like a little kid, which is not how she wanted Dominick to see her. Erin grabbed the bottom hem of the tshirt and pulled it up, until she exposed a few inches of her firm belly, and then knotted it on the side so it was tight. Now her legs were showing, and she thought they looked good, so smooth and white and shapely. Her belly button peeked out over the loose top of the boxers. And even her smallish chest didn't seem to be a problem because as loose as the shirt fit her above where she'd knotted it, she could have had DD's and no one could have told the difference between her actual b-cups.

Small smile. Hand to door knob. Ready to jump. She opened it and headed out to look for Dominick.

With a smile on his face Dominic had observed the way she looked around the room from the corner of his eye as he searched for just what he had wanted to have her in when she got in the pool, picking out the clothing carefully but at the same time taking note of the way that her gaze almost lingered on his bed for a moment before she hurried to look away as though afraid that she might get caught looking. The innocence of her frame of mind was almost palpable to him, this was the first time she had ever been in the bedroom of a young man, at least the first time in the bedroom of a young man who didn't have their action figures spilled across the floor.

He made sure to position his hand just right so that her fingers would brush over his and he smirked a little bit when she suggested that he wait outside the door, tempted to tease her for a moment by threatening to stay in his room, or maybe even just staying in his room to see how she would react to that. Likely she would step into his closet or bathroom to change, very likely she would not yet be ready to strip down before him so readily even after what they had done just the night before. The modesty would only want Dominic want her all the more, he would need to find some way to encourage the little acts of modesty even as he tried to draw her out, it would be tricky but Dominic figured he might be able to figure out a way to pull it off.

“I suppose I could just stand outside the door...” He said slowly with a small chuckle, brushing his fingers over her hand once more before before grabbing a pair of white boxer briefs from the still open dresser drawer and making his way out of the room, pulling the door shut for her with a smile. Unlike Erin he felt no reason at all to try to hide himself, he had after all been more then willing to start stripping down before her just to see her blush, and he started to pull off his clothing right there in the hall, tossing the discarded items of clothing into a linen closet right there in the hall until he stood naked for just a moment... then on came the white boxer briefs that were tight enough to leave little to the imagination, even less to the imagination when his hardening member was carefully adjusted down the right leg to pull the material just a little tighter. He suspected they were thick enough that when wet they wouldn't be entirely translucent but she would likely be able to see a little more.

Erin was taking her time though, he was changed in under a minute and while he was trying to tell himself to be patient it wasn't easy. Standing outside his own door, listening carefully he was pretty sure he heard a few things being moved about, imagining that Erin might be looking through the things that he kept on his dress or desk, perhaps admiring the pictures that he kept hanging on the wall and curious about what might be going on behind the scenes of the rather normal looking pictures that wouldn't look out of place in an art book kept on a coffee table. Maybe she was even bold enough to rummage through his things to see if there might be evidence left laying around of an ex-girlfriend, some sort of memento that he had hidden away in a drawer... but of course before she had arrived he had made sure that the few things that he had kept around were well hidden so they wouldn't be found.

As he heard the knob rattling and the door soon to be opening Dominic leaned up against the wall across from the door, every appearance given that he had been just relaxing there the entire time. At the first sight of Erin though as the door swung open Dominic's eyes went wide, he hadn't even suspected the trick that she might pull with the shirt, hell having it just left hanging would have been rather cute but this look was fantastic, the slightly mused hair, the bared stomach, and the fact that she was clad in only HIS shirt and HIS boxers, more of a sign that she was his.

“You look fantastic.” He told her with a smile on his lips and a hungry look in his eyes as he took in her appearance. “I could practically eat you right here and now.” Not an idle threat, it was tempting just to drag her into his bedroom and do just that but instead he remembered that he had intended to get her in the pool. Still unable to help himself he took hold of her hand and quickly pulled her against him, a hand around her waist pressing her body to his as he looked down at her with a smile. “But honestly a quick dip in the pool sounds rather nice, it is a beautiful night out, the water should be a good temperature and if it isn't then there is always the hot tub and the well stocked pool bar.” Hell his parents didn't even bother keeping it locked anymore and he would be able to have a nice drink while relaxing with Erin on his lap.

“Now lets get you into the pool before I change my mind and take back my clothing.” He teased as he took a little step away from her and with his hand still on her waist started to lead her back downstairs and into the backyard where the pool was situated. It was large, dominating most of the back yard, perhaps half the size of an Olympic sized pool, with a pool side bar and hot tub on the side closest to the house and on the was side was a small slide and a diving board adjacent to the deep end. With a smile on his face he watched for her reaction, finding the way she reacted to just about everything rather refreshing. “Well Erin, ladies first.” He urged her gently, his hand sliding down from her waist to lightly cup and squeeze her ass, self control wasn't easy after all.

Erin was still focused on the delightful sensation of the carpet against her bare feet, musing a little what it would feel like against other parts of her body, when the door opened fully and she froze in her tracks at the sight of Dominick right there in front of her wearing nothing but a light pair of boxer shorts, his own eyes clearly devouring her just as eagerly as hers feasted on him. She didn't even stop to feel self-conscious or nervous or shy, or worry about trailer parks or gossip or her reputation. It was just the two of them and she was lost for the moment in the heat of his presence. Suddenly as she slowly stepped toward him she became so unbelievably and arousingly aware that the fabric rubbing so delicately against her newly shaved parts was fabric that had also rubbed against his hard, thick, manly parts -- many times -- and she shuddered at the image of it, the unseen intimate contact with him.

On their movie date she'd barely had a chance to touch and explore all the muscles and masculine lines of his body, and only through his fancy clothes, but now here they were suddenly before her eyes in all their glory. He was so tall and lean and relaxed, confident strength in his every sinew, leaning against the wall at least 3 or 4 feet in front of Erin and still she couldn't resist his presence and gravity drawing her along with him. His comments on how great she looked in the silly improvised swim suit, and the thought of him eating her up, kept her mind on a low buzz as her bare feet padded along behind him. Erin presumed she was following in the direction toward the pool, but frankly she didn't care and probably could have walked right into the pool itself without noticing.

They were back at the stairway at the other end of the hall as his hand touched her bare lower back, skin against electric skin. He spoke in that way of his again, the way that made her feel he was used to getting what he wanted, and the only question was when, and how much he would tease and play before he got it. His teasing threat to take back the clothes he'd lent her, all that she was wearing now as she followed him down the stairs, blind-sided her, and even though she should have known he was joking it was more the possibility that he wasn't that was leaving her feeling a little short of breath and jittery with eager nerve endings sending off crazy signals all over her body.

A sliding glass door opened and they were in the backyard, and it was probably the only thing that could have torn her eyes from him. The greenery, the flowers tended so well it looked like a professional gardener cared for them. The patio furniture and full bar. And then the pool. It was like a fancy hotel from the movies or TV, the kind that didn't really exist because in Erin's experience they were all really just Motel 6's. She just stood there like she was staring at the Grand Canyon or something like that, her hand reaching for his, her fingers intertwining his lightly as she just needed to feel his presence with her in the moment, to tell her yes, she was really in this world. With him.

Dominick might have been amused by her silly reactions to everything, or maybe he had just been in his own pool so many times that the sight of it didn't mean anything to him except "time to jump in." At least his gentle touch on the bare part of her back nudging her firmly toward the pool got her moving. She felt his hand lingering, and then slipping even lower, opening touching her bottom through the boxers, which had definitely slipped down as they walked, so they hung around her hips almost like the line of a bikini on top, showing even more of her belly and back, and hanging lower on her legs as they slipped down. Erin didn't pull them up, didn't do anything that would break the moment. She let his hand touch her, let the boxers slip and show him move of what was making his own boxers move too. She would have let the moment play on and on until the boxers slipped to her ankles and his hand roamed wherever it pleased.

Except he'd gotten her to the edge of the pool, and with a sudden squeal and a flail of her arms she tottered forward and then went face first into the water, Dominick still on the edge of the pool watching her as she paddled her way back to the surface. She broke back into the moonlight, instinctively swiveling to face him, treading water like she hadn't since MaryAnn Greenberg had shared a family pass to the community pool with her the summer after second grade. One hand hastily brushed aside long wet locks plastered across her cheeks and forehead and then she could see him clearly. It was getting harder for her to kick as the boxers, now soaked and plastered to her, had slipped even further down, so she was like a mexican gang-banger, probably showing off more butt than a refrigerator repair guy if she weren't paddling with her ass facing away from him.

"So, Mr. Tough guy! Not coming in? Afraid of a little water? Or afraid of a little girl in the water?" She stared up at him with good natured challenge, willing him to pick up the gauntlet, begging him with her eyes to come in and be with her, side by side, to touch her, to hold her. She wanted him so badly she was almost shaking with the intensity of her desire, even though the water was quite warm.

Leading her closer to the pool with his hand resting on her ass rather gently, fingers carefully kneading the firm flesh there, anticipation for what would soon be coming building within him and through force of will Dominic struggled to keep his body from reacting too obviously to the sensation of her body so close at hand as it were. He felt the boxers slipping down a little bit as she moved along, glancing over at the way they shifted and clung to her body in the most appealing way possible. Just now starting to show off her body a little more but teasing him almost by accident.

More then that glimpse though Dominic saw something that brought a bigger smile to his lips, the way that she was looking at the pool and the furniture and the bar, for Dominic these were things that had been available to him for as long as he could recall but the way she reacted to them was as close as he could get to seeing the world through fresh eyes. For a moment he forgot about the physical desire, the need that he experienced to break her down and reshape her into something even more wonderful then she already was. It was refreshing really, this aspect of her innocence had to be preserved as best he could, it would be difficult, it might not even be possible, but that was no reason for Dominic not to try his best.

Still as much as he was enjoying the look on her face as she took it all in Dominic knew that it couldn't last forever, because he did have to indulge in the occasional childish behavior otherwise he might loose any edge that he might otherwise have. Near the edge of the pool there, toes practically over the water he gave her a little shove, a tap on the ass to put her over that edge and into the water since it seemed a little encouragement might help. As she landed in the water with a splash and for a moment seemed to flounder Dominic couldn't help but laugh, reeling it into a chuckle as she broke the surface and started treading water, partially because he didn't want to end up embarrassing her TOO much just yet and also because he was enjoying the sight of a fair slice of flesh from her rear, the bright moonlight making it almost possible to see the freckles that spotted along her lower back, quite the enticing distraction.

“Afraid?” He asked with a smirk, looking her over as though weighing the threat that she might pose to him as he stretched carefully, knowing full well that each and every motion of his body was showing off the physique that he worked so hard to earn highlighted under the moon. “Erin, I think that you are the one who needs to be afraid.” He reminded her with a chuckle before diving into the water in a display of grace at odds with how sudden the action was. The water might be a little on the shallower end right there but he had been diving into this pool for years and he pulled up just before he crashed into the floor of the pool, his body just inches from the ground as a few kicks of his legs propelled him towards her, only to once again come up just short, emerging from the water with a splash as he kept himself afloat so close to her that he could feel the warmth of her body through the water.

He locked his eyes on her in that moment, floating in the water they were practically the same height and there was no need for her to have to crane her neck in order to see the intensely burning lust to be found there, though all she would need to do was swim forward an inch or two and she would feel plenty of evidence of just that pressed against her leg. With a great deal of care his right hand slipped up from the water and brushed over the side of her face, pushing back a few strands of wet hair before tracing his thumb over her lips. “Tell me Erin, are you afraid?”

Erin was busy trying on a cute-but-defiant look as her response to his little taunt about her being the one to be afraid, ready to tell him "you better be ready to come over here and prove it Buster." But before she could even get the cute off her face he lunged from the side of the pool in her direction, coming in fast and tight and low like a dolphin cresting a wave. His body stretched out, aerodynamic and lean, and then he broke the water with barely a splash, entering with barely a ripple, just a little wave rolling across her and getting in her mouth as she squealed in surprise, the only proof he had actually entered the pool.

She kept kicking and moving her arms the way she knew she was supposed to do, the way that worked that time, like, 10 years ago, and at the same time tried twisting and turning in the water, trying to see him, knowing he must be down there somewhere. She could feel the big tshirt knot loosening and the boxers slipping a little more, but when she tried to adjust anything with her hand she started to dip under the water. Why had she gone in the deep end? Oh, right, that was where Dominick had wanted her. Erin stopped fussing with her outfit, focusing only on keeping her hair out of her eyes and the water out of her lungs, and trying to see where he went.

There was suddenly a splash right in front of her, like a German submarine popping up in one of those bad war movies that guy Burt used to watch while his mom gave him head. She shouldn't know that, or the part about her mom giving head, but the trailer was too small for secrets.

The water was trickling from his hair and down the chiseled lines of his cheeks and jaw in rivulets and she momentarily just wanted to lap them up with her tongue, but he ran his hands through his hair, bobbing in the water just a few inches from her face. She could feel him, wanted to feel him. As she kicked and paddled, occassionally she came so close to brushing him, but it was like he knew how to stay exactly where he wanted, almost effortlessly for him compared to her drowning dog routine. She wasn't drowning, but she wasn't graceful like he was either.

It was clear though, his eyes were on her just as intently as hers were on him, glancing up and down his face, to his eyes, his lips, his chin, back to his eyes, then to his kissable lips again, all with scarcely a thought except a deeply felt need to take him in. She kept trying to inch her way toward him, pushing at the water behind her a little more, but he drifted along with her. Then his hand came up to her face without making him sink, brushing a long lock of wet hair from her cheek. Erin's face turned with a mind of its own, putting her cheek almost in his palm, seeking the warm contact, gasping softly as his thumb grazed her parted lips.

Was she afraid? He was still touching her, making it impossible to think clearly. Her senses were going crazy, feeling more than she was used to and trying so hard to feel even more. The warm water, the fabric of his boxers against her soft shaved parts -- his boxers! -- his touch, the moonlight caressing her freckled nose, she felt it all. Was she afraid?

She nodded, as much to feel how his hand felt against her cheek from the motion, not sure really how to answer. "Yes." It was a breath, not a voice, but he was so close to her that it was enough. "Yes, I'm afraid, afraid you can't possibly be this amazing and perfect. I'm afraid this dream is going to end before... before I'm ready. I'm afraid, scared to death you aren't... going to... kiss me.... right now...." Erin's body tried to bring her closer to him, her eyes closing slowly as just the thought of kissing him sent all of her systems buzzing, her lips open, her face feeling so damned hot she was burning up.

Keeping just the right amount of distance between them wasn't all that difficult, Dominic had been swimming for years and she wasn't the first young lady he had lured over to his place and into this pool, he was practiced in this and had chosen just the right spot to push her in.

If she had been a poor swimmer then it was deep enough where he would be able to save her and play the hero.

If she were a decent swimmer and able to keep herself afloat then she might have a hard time keeping those boxers in place while her head remained above water.

And should she prove to be a good swimmer then he would be able to have a good deal of fun chasing her around the pool in a little game of cat and mouse.

Watching as she tried to move towards him while treading the water, the motion of her legs keeping the boxers from falling too low too quickly but at the same time dragging them inexorably downward. His eyes however remained locked on hers, oh he was enjoying the possibility of a tantalizing glimpse of her bare flesh through his peripheral vision but watcher her when he asked about her potential fear was a little more interesting.

He listened patiently as she spoke, what she was saying was something fantastic, as though she thought he was some sort of knight in shining armor who had come along in order to rescue her from the life she currently lived in. Of course her thoughts on what the rescue might be like could be a little bit off, he did after all have desires of his own and designs for her, and he doubted that she could imagine just what those designs might be. Rather then speak, not sure if he could trust himself to say the right thing just then he instead kicked his feet again, pushing himself through the water towards her, quickly pressed against her body and pushing them both until she had her back pressed against the side of the pool, his body pressed hard against hers keeping her in place with that pressure.

He didn't bother with any subtle teasing now, no fleetingly chaste contact in order to draw her out, instead his lips clashed against hers hungrily, with almost bruising force, his tongue delving into her mouth for a moment before his lips moved on from hers, roaming up to her ear for a quick nip at the sensitive flesh before trailing down her neck, alternating between keeping roughly and biting softly, knowing that he could easily leave evidence of her time there traced out in subtle red marks on the freckled flesh.

“You shouldn't worry about that.” He warned her, moving up from her neck to meet her eyes again, breathing heavily, pressed harder against her then before, practically grinding his cock against her in an attempt to get some relief from the painful hardness there. “What you should worry is that I won't be able to stop once I start, that I won't want to stop.” She did need a fair warning after all, he might not take her that very night, but if things continued to carry on in this fashion he very well might just do that.

"I mean, its not like you could stop me..." He teased her.

Erin gasp in surprise, but only briefly until his lips sealed hers off. With her eyes closed she had somehow expected one of Dominick's teasing approaches, the way he'd been approaching her mostly so far: dancing lightly around the rising heat of her desire for him, stoking it with light touches and teasing glances, giving her a chance to touch or even to stroke. But so far the growing urge to take that hung between them had been only lightly explored. Now Dominick took. His kiss was intense and insistent, sudden and powerful and demanding, hungry and hot, and as soon as Erin got over the yip of her surprise and the briefest flicker of worry she would drown -- his forceful body pressing her smaller body into the side of the pool took care of that -- her soft lips and inviting mouth returned his kiss completely.

She made no decision and really had no idea what she was doing, she just did it. Her wet slender arms went up around his shoulders, holding him and clinging to him, her knees opening and lifting and wrapping her legs around his mid-section, and her mouth gently conformed itself to the shape of his desire, accepting his urgent tongue, dancing lightly with him, tasting his taste and being tasted, breathing with him as one. Erin's slender body was on fire even in the water as every inch of her was pressed up against him, every inch of him. His heavy bulge lay like a log against her midsection, threatening and promising at the same time, stirring her insides into a hot wet swampy mess. And still he kissed her, their lips and tongues constantly seeking a closer, more intimate contact, delighting in him even as he practicallyl pressed the breath right out of her with the intensity of his desire.

His mouth roamed and Erin groaned, staring blankly over his shoulder as he went at her neck, his teeth finding smooth delicate skin and ignoring her wet hair, biting and nibbling, making her tingle and squirm against him. If it was at all possible, he felt even harder against her and it was impossible for her mind not to wander to the sense of impending possibility, even inevitability of what he would want from her. She closed her eyes, feeling in her deepest parts how right it was, how she needed it to, ached for him. Her legs clung to him tighter, her thighs around his thick hips, her ankles at his back and pressing the wet fabric covering his firm butt. Somehow, the position made her feel it even more, as if he were bedding her right here, if not for two wet little bits of cloth plastered between them.

He was whispering to her, his eyes on hers now as she stared back at him, breathing heavily through parted lips. He was telling her it was whether he could stop she should worry about. She moaned at his words, feeling him between her legs, on her lips, in her heart, feeling like he was completing her, filling in all those pieces of her that had been missing her whole life, confidence and strength and power that weren't hers but now here with her in him. Erin tightened her arms around his shoulders, lest he somehow slip away and whispered back with a smile and a shake of her wet head, "I would never stop you. Never." Never. She wanted him to much, needed him. It was right. "I am worried about you stopping." She bit her lip with one last nervous downward glance, then eyes back on his. "Worried that you'll stop." Erin tilted her head and closed the centimeter between their whispering lips, knowing how he seemed to like controlling these things but needing to kiss him in that moment too damn much and hoping that was ok with him.

Back
Top Bottom