Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parasite Eve Roleplay OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Sorry I haven't been on but been busy. That said, Happy Thanksgiving. I'll will mostly be AFK on Turkey Day, since I'll be seeing relatives I rarely see. Also, almost have Xavier Harper done. Just finishing up his equipment. I haven't started Irvine and Irene yet. That be a doozy.

Mmm... I sent a message out earlier, but I'll say it again here:
I'm going to a GURPS game tonight, am hanging out with a friend I rarely see tomorrow afternoon/evening, and am working Sunday(dunno when).
So... sorry in advance?

sorry guys, but I'm gonna get some shut-eye. I got work really early, since we have a big order coming in the morning. Good night, and feel free to PM me.

Hello fellow gamers. So, since we do switches every two weeks, what will we switch too? Also, Allen is designated stealth leader, when Agent Harper isn't there. Official second in command of the team is Allison though. Also, sorry about being busy. We didn't get a whole lot done, and it can be blamed on Thanksgiving and me.

Well I would kind of like to get back to the normal D and D game but that's just me. If we have stuff ready for something else I can jump in on that or what have you. I just want to game >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom