Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parasite Eve Roleplay OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, this is where all the out of game talk takes place. I don't have any particular rules to add beyond site rules. Hoping this is will be fun, but no idea.

I am going to drop in and express interest. As well as say making a character for this is going to be fun with all the feats and features.

Guns would qualify for Pointblank shot and the like correct?

Question, would a heavy weapons expert be something that would be useful in this world?

Yes. NMCs take the place of monsters. There will be large, huge, and Gargantuan NMCs. If it gets far enough, there will even be a Colossal.

Making character now, just a tad unfamiliar with the entirety of the rules so going a bit slow :(

It took me a bit, but I'm good now. Chaotic Neutral character this time.

Character made, although equipment missing due to site explosion. Allegations that I was involved have yet to be verified.

Also I get to be mysterious and broody this time. :p

Allen is probably insane :3
favored move when not using knives- Stabbing or slamming someone with the bayonet/stock, then pumping three rounds into them. (the rifle he uses is three round burst in most occasions, as it's more likely to jam on full auto)

Well this also lets me be a completely different character. Different background, different motivation, different personality. It's fun. :D

I feel like Allen has already found his way into my head... I know exactly what he's going to do, what he sounds like... he's kind of scary, to be honest.

You want to do scary, have Allison the bomb and gun nut and Ber'nia in your head at the same time. I don't if I should hug it or kill it. Or both. At the same time.

I write stories a lot, so I have a bunch of characters running around in my head.

cafeteria's serve food? I thought that was poison meant to test your digestive system.

Is driving a skill, and if so is rudimentary driving like going from point A to point B something that can only be done without that skill?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom