Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunter and the Hunted

Tristan shook his head a little. "nah, i'm not going to yell... they both need the comfort right now." Tristan admitted with a small sigh, nodding a little as he looked at the other. "it's going to be alright." he promised the other before heading to the Human Realms... where Theodore Thomas Thompson resided in California. Theodore was about as normal as a person could get, though he was very handsome... he even wore Glasses! he was attending a Local collage, but after a scant half an hour of watching from the sidelines, it was easy to see why Thitan had chosen Theodore. besides being handsome, the man was a Flirt. he smiled at every woman, winked at every man, and knew nearly every person who came up to the guy by name, and was often coupled with kissing, and heavy petting. everyone seamed to know that Theodore was the Local Slut, and where actually waiting patiently for their turn to be kissed at times! as a Summer Knight, that skill to keep everyone happy, would be useful. "...Thitan would pick a whore for his predecessor..." Tristan complained with a small sigh. "still... he'll fit in well with Nyk and Titanna... they'll both probobly be fucking the kid before the day is done." he admitted, looking amused, trying to cheer Slate up. "i bet he'd even take you behind that little shed over there and let you do anything you wanted to him." he pondered the situation. "does he know he's been Chosen as the new Summer Knight, or are we going to have to tell him?"

Slate smirked watching the boy, looking amused because he could understand why thitan had chosen him. "Well he was a whore himself, surely he felt the need to make sure falin would well fucked just to piss me off."He said rolling his eyes a little because he knew thitan would have wanted falin to be taken care of, no matter who doing it. Snickering at tristan's words he nodded."They'll probably fight over who gets to fuck him first."He said before giving tristan a look."I hve no desire to do anything but get him home."He said before sighing a little."Oh, thitan talked to him he knows to expect someone, though the bladesmaster and the winter knight doing summer's bidding is probably not who he is expecting."He said before making his way around the field.

Tristan snickered a little and shook his head. "this guy is SO not Falin's type." Tristan stated, examining the boy as a nerdy looking girl settled next to the other, and they actually got down to studying. Theodore was all smiles for the girl, as he had been for everyone else, but as the two godlings strode across the street his head snapped up, his dark eyes fixing on them as he blinked at them and then turned to mutter something to the girl before he got up and headed over to them, Tristan lifting an eyebrow. "i think he knows what we are... maybe Thitan has given him a few powers?" "he has." Theodore admitted, blinking at them. "this is my Territory thank you very much. i might not be Fey yet, but i know the rules..." "relax brat, we're not here to hunt on humans in your turf." Tristan stated, sneering a little at the groups of people watching them. "Thitan has passed." Tristan explained, Theodore looking shocked. "he's..." he blinked, stunned, and then he swallowed thickly. "i'll... go pack my things." Theo promised, turning and walking away, heading back to the dorms, Tristan blinking a little. "this... is a lot less difficult than i thought it was going to be."

Slate to looked startled as he looked at the man, not able to think of anything to say before smirking a little."Well,I'm sure he'll be difficult when he realizes that being home, means dealing with spencer."He pointed out before following theo, smirking slightly."You know, this kid's going to be in for the shock of his life, the palace is so much bigger."He said glancing around the dorm room as they walked in after theo.

Tristan snickered a little and shook his head. "i don't think he knows Spencer." Tristan admitted simply as he followed slate into Theo's shared Dorm room. Theo's half was perfectly clean and organized... his roomate was a slob, and Theo shot a glare at the piles of mess that was crawling onto his side of the room again. "jerk." he growled, kicking the piles over, away from his clean before he started to pack, Tristan lifting an eyebrow. "...OCD..." he muttered softly, glancing at Theo. "you have family to warn about your upcoming disappearance?" "no. they all died when i was a baby. adopted parents died three years ago." Theo admitted simply. "i guess that's why Thitan picked me.. right?" he asked, blinking at them a little. "i'm ready... i guess.." Theo looked nervous, but he was also clearly excited. he was stepping into a new world... it was almost a blast into the past. the situation had been almost the Same when Thitan had offered his hand to the still human Slate, and offered him a new life.

Slate swallowed hard, feeling his heart breaking as he watched the other accepting it, because it was brutal to see a memory of his own past, but to be playing thitan."Well, he's going to figure out who spencer is right away."He said snickering before smirking."Oh, I'm sure thitan picked you because you're a flirt."Slate said resting a hand on theo and tristan's arms, before taking that step back to the summer palace, leaning against tristan for a moment as he got his bearings again.

Theo nodded. "that was one of the reasons." he admitted looking amused. "me being his great great great great great great..." he paused at Tristan's look. "well... i'm his grandson... kind of." he admitted, blinking at them. "being a whore runs in the family." he admitted, looking amused before he staggered, falling on his ass as they stepped from here to there. only Tristan seamed unaffected as he steadied Slate and blinked at Theo. "are you going to be alright kid?" "hey, i'm twenty five i'll have you know." Theo complained, Tristan smirking. "and i'm over five hundred years old." Tristan stated back as if commenting on the weather. "hell, your even younger than our two resident mortals are... your ALWAYS going to be the kid." "son of a bitch." Theo complained, shaking his head a little. "so.. what needs to be done...?" "you rest." that was Titanna, her eyes rimmed red, but under control. "tomorrow, Slate will give you the powers of the Summer Knight, and we begin your training. come, your room is this way." "thank you, Lady Summer... i am sorry for your loss." Theo muttered as he followed her to his new room. one of the guest, she didn't want to give Thitan's old room to anyone. he had been with her for so long, giving him up was going to be hard. "come on Slate, let Titanna handle Theo, i'm sure Falin's worried sick about you by now."

"...you know, now that you mention it, you two look alike.After all that sex, it really doesnt surprise me he's got relatives."pain flickered through slate's eyes as he looked amused."Oh yea, falin and spencer are going to love not being the youngest."He said smiling before looking at titanna, bowing his head a little before letting slate lead him to their roms."I'm sure he's to busy cuddling spencer to know that I am gone."

The summer king smiled tiredly as he stepped out of is rooms, his hand reaching for his queen's as he leaned down to kiss her cheek."Lord Theo, welcome."The summer king smiled as he considered the new knight, a sad amused smile tweaking nyk's lips.

Theo smiled a little and shook his head. "i'm from when he was still human." he admitted. "he had a wife when he was Chosen. she was pregnant, and he was dying of something, cancer i think." he admitted shrugging a shoulder. "he gave up his humanity to be with her, when she died of old age, he continued to watch his ancestors." Theo admitted wrinkling his nose at the jibe of not being the youngest. "oh... just hush." he complained following Lady Titanna smiling at Nyk. "thank you for your greeting Lord of Summer." he stated bowing his head to the other. "i am Sorry for your loss... Thitan was a great man." he admitted smiling a little at them. "i hope i won't be too much of a burden on you."

Tirsten snickered a little shaking his head a little. "it doesn't bother you that he has a crush on a woman?" he asked, looking amused. "i know Spencer would never have sex with him, but he might try." he teased, both of them well aware that Falin would never try, not with Spencer anyway. when they walked into the room, Falin was playing a card game on his lap while Spencer slept, clinging to him as if he was Tristan, the Blade God's eye twitching a little as he saw Spencer nuzzling Falin.

Nyk smiled looking at the summer knight."I would worry about being Slate's burden, he has a low tolerance for stupidity and ittle love for summer."The summer lord smirked, his eyes showing that he was teasing...mostly. "You would do well to befriend his lover and the little finder, they will keep him from causing to much harm."he said amused.

Slate shrugged a little, "Well if he does, it means I could have sex with her to.Which would be awesome."he said smirking teasing his friend, just to rile up the man before smirking.Looking amused at falin playing the game as spencer cuddled against him her face bressed against his stoamch he raised a eyebrow."Bad dreams?"

Theo looked amused. "i've heard a lot about Falin and i doubt, very much that he's going to like me, when i'm... sort of taking Thitan's place..." he admitted, shaking his head. "no, i doubt very much that he's going to like me very much... i'm not sure who you mean by the Little Finder though..." he admitted giving them all a rather baffled look. "well, i won't take up more of your time, i'm sure your very busy... i'll unpack my things and take a nap." he promised, Titanna giggling. "aaw Nyk, he's SO polite!" she teased her husband, giggling because she didn't want to cry.

Tristan glared at Slate furiously, actually growling at the other as he walked inside the room, Falin offering them a thin, nervous smile. "yeah..." he admitted shaking his head. "she had one.. i had one... she had another." he admitted sighing a little. "i couldn't go back to sleep after i had my nightmare." he admitted with a shrug. "did everything go alright? no problems?" there was a strange note in Falin's voice, and it was clear Theo was right. Falin didn't like Theo, simply because he was where Thitan was supposed to be.

Nyk grinned looking at titanna as he wrapped his arms around her before picking her up and taking her to his rooms as theo disappeared into his own. While they had their own roos, they usually slept in hersbut tonight....well tonight he was feeling possessive and needing to have her somewhere safe, which meant his rooms.Settling her in bed he smiled laying down next to her."He is. And I can't wait till e meets the others."

Slate smirked amused at tristan's reaction, leaning over to kiss his cheek before sitting down on the bed next to him."Its fine.He's a whore,but then,he'll fit right in here."Slate said. Spencer whimpered softly, starting to stir, blinking slowly as she loked up at tristan through half closed eyes."You okay?"

Titanna giggled as she snuggled into him, letting him carry her to his rooms, cuddling with her Mate. "he's cute too..." she teased, smirking at Nyk. "if Tristan wasn't so loyal, i think he'd tap that. Theo is just Tristan's type." she admitted with a bright little giggle as she snuggled into the bed and into Nyk with a small sigh. "i'm tired." she admitted softly. "it's so hard to lose him... i knew i would Outlive all of my summer Knights... but... he was with us for so long..."

Falin snorted a little and shook his head a little as he rested his head on the others arm, Tristan smiling as he settled next to Spencer. "just feeling Jealous that your snuggled so tightly to Falin." he teased chuckling a little as he stroked the other woman's hair gently, kissing the woman's forehead. "how are you feeling now?"

Nyk laughed shaking his head in amusement at his mate's words, kissing her gently as he laid her down and snuggled her,absently running a hand down her side, more in comfort then to entice her."Hmm if he wasn't loyal.Though I am sure theo will try to seduce tristan."he said already knowing just what a devastating consquence the flirting could have on spence.Gently stroking her hair he smiled,"He was.He was the eldest and we will all mourn.Even slate, who has every right to hate summer, but will mourn the man who brought him here."

Spener smiled blushing a little, looking slightly worried before she shifted to cuddle tristan, wrapping her arms around his waist, tucking her head under his chin."I'm fine."Se muttered with a slight tremble to her voie that betrayed just ow much the dream had upset her.

she snickered a little and leaned into the touch. "mmm hell probobly flirt with Spencer too... everyone flirts with Spencer." she admitted, smiling at him. "hell.. Thitan practically raised Slate... out of everyone, i think slate, and Falin, will mourn him the most." she admitted with a small sigh as she closed her eyes, resting in Nyk's arms. "i have this desire to seduce Falin again... just to distract both Falin and Slate..." she admitted with a small smile, teasing her husband.

Tristan smiled as he stroked her hair gently. "what is it love? what did you dream?" he asked softly, Falin blinking at slate. "...i feel... disturbed... all of a sudden.. as if someone is planning something very traumatic..." he admitted, blinking a little. "it's the strangest sensation..." he admitted, wrinkling his nose as he crawled into slate's lap, as if looking for comfort... whether Falin actually felt disturbed, or just wanted an excuse to crawl into Slate's lap, no one would ever know.

Nyk laughed at her words, kissing her slowly before closing his eyes as he held her ever so gently in his arms."Well, if you get to distract them, does that mean I get to seduce spencer?You know I'd love to cuddle her.She's just so cute and powerful."he teased back amused at her words.

Spencer frowned a little shifting, leaning her head into his hand.Looking up at her lovr she bit her lip shifting to cuddle him."Nothing.....nothing."She muttered because she didn't want to upset him, not when he was being so nice all the time when she knew he was usually more abrasive. "Well, I'll have to keep you from being traumatized thenn."Slate said smiling as he held falin, pressing a kiss to his head

she kissed him back, smiling at her before laughing. "i don't think Spencer would let you seduce her Love." she admitted with a smile. "i do beleive you frighten her." she admitted with another giggle as she shook her head. "but you can seduce Fali again, i'm sure he wouldn't mind." she teased, winking at her lover as she tucked her head against his chest, enjoying the sound of his heartbeat. "for now... everything is calm at least." she murmured softly. "we can have a few days of peace and happiness... at least." she murmured, glad to have a moment of calm for a while... and she would enjoy it, for however long it lasted.

he frowned at her, his eyes narrowed a little before he gently cupped her cheek. "Spence... please.. tell me?" he asked softly. "whatever it is... it's clearly upsetting you..." he admitted softly. "anything i can do, to make it better... even just listening..." he promised her, stroking her forehead. "besides... your last few dreams had a touch of truth to them... if you tell us, we have a better chance of preventing anything you might have seen." Falin smirked as he snuggled into Slate with a small sigh, closing his eyes a little as he nipped at the others neck and then pressed his lips to the others ear. "lets go find somewhere private... i want to feel your dick in my mouth." he whispered playfully.

"I do not.She likes me."Nyk pouted at that, nuzzling his wife's cheek before smiling."We'll be fine.Go to sleep."He ordered snuggling as he started to fall asleep, closing his eyes.

Spencer sighed softly shivering a little as she snuggled, "...you left me for the knight.... he's pretty..."She muttered avoiding his eyes as she pressed her face against tristan's chest, closing her eyes as she started to cry softly.Even with her powers locked up, the power had loosened her control, and she was easier to upset.

"Hmmm you do?"Slate swallowed hard snickering as he moaned a little picking him up and heading for their room.

Tristan looked shocked before he smiled a little. "he is pretty i suppose." he agreed. "but i would never cheat on you, let alone leave you." he promised her, smiling at her as he kissed her slowly. "i love you, and only you." he murmured with a smile at her. "and your the only woman i will ever love. the only human i will ever love, the only being in existence that i will ever love..." he paused. "unless we have children. i'll definitely love them too." there was another pause. "speaking of... do.. do you want children Spence?"

Falin smirked as he peppered the others neck and cheek with kisses before snickering. "so did you fuck the new Summer Knight? i hear he's as much of a whore, as he is cute." he teased, smirking at Slate. "we should invite him for a threesome." he teased, giggling a little as he kissed the other again, his hands gripping the others ass tightly as he squirmed in the others grip. "you have to hurry." he whispered, smirking a little. "i'm so damn horny, i might just rub myself off on your belly."

Spencer looked up at her, moaning softly as she kissed him back, running her fingers through his hair before blushing at his words."Okay."she said smiling shyly, amazed at his words, because it amazed her that a god wanted her."I...maybe."She said looking startled at his question thinking about it with a sigh."I don't know."

"No.I don't fuck people the first time meeting them."Slate said laughing a little as he slowed down, refusing to walk faster."He is cute."He agreed before smirking."Oh no, I will not hurry. YOu desperate is amusing."He said nuzzling the other a little.

he smiled at her and kissed her gently. "it's alright love, we have an entire lifetime to decide." he promised her, smiling at her. "if your not ready for kids, i'll ask again in five, maybe ten years." he promised, nuzzling her neck. "now, go back to sleep, your tired and it's wearing me out." he complained simply, teasing her.

Fain growled as he glared at the other, running his fingers into the others hair, yanking his head back so he could kiss and nibble on the soft flesh he found there. "fuck the room... fuck me here... now... where everyone can see." he ordered, desperate was right, he wanted it, and he wanted it immediately.

Spencer giggled a little shivering as he nuzzled her, shifting a little as she rested a leg across his hips,"Ohhh are you sure you want me to go to sleep?"She muttered leaning up to kiss him again,her fingers gently playing with his hir.

Slate groned s his hed ws jerked bck, growling softly before pressing the other into one of the acloves in the hallway growling as he pressed him into the wll, biting him ever so gently."Here?Now?"He growled teasing him as he started undoing his clothes.

he lifted an eyebrow at her before smirking a little as he kissed her, wrapping his arms tightly around her. "mmm, maybe not after all." she purred chuckling a little as he rubbed himself against her, moaning happily as he smirked at her. "your so playful today." he teased, chuckling a little as he shifted so that he could slide her shirt off.

Falin moaned as he was pressed into the warm stone wall, squirming against him as he was bitten. "fuck yes... here... now." he moaned, working to get his own clothes off, his shirt slithering to the floor, baring his firm chest to the other as he ran his hands along Slate's chest, pinching at his larger lovers nipples. "fuck me, slate, please! before i bend you over and take that sweet ass of yours instead!"

Spencer laughed a little squirming as he rubbed aginst her, shivering as she tugged his shirt off, running her hnds over his chest."Hmm its been long time since we...you know."She muttered blushing s she looked up at her lover, needing to feel connected with him again, sighing softly s she tugged his clothes free.

Slate laughed grinning as he moaned,"Okay okay, no need to be demnding."He smirked hands holding the other man's hips s he pressed him ginst the door before thursting into im, moning t the tight man's ass clinging to him,nuzzling him a little."ohh..."

he chuckled and nodded. "it has been a long time." he admitted, pulling her in for another kiss, moaning happily as his fingers trailed along her spine. "how would you like to?" he asked, smirking at her a little as he let her strip him naked, content to let her do whatever she wanted. she was the one in need of comfort, after all, and so he wanted to do whatever she wanted. "i love you." he whispered with a small smile. "i love you very much." he admitted nibbling on her lips as he rolled her onto the bed, and took his time stripping her naked.

Falin snickered a little. "you like it when i'm demanding." he teased with a snicker, moaning as he felt the cock buried in his ass, thrusting backwards, shuddering. "ye...eeesssss." he moaned, clenching tightly around that hot, tight cock that made him wriggle in delight. "f...fuck yeah... oh fuck yeah." he moaned. "fuck me more... Slate...fuck... i love you!" ... he went still, blushing hard, because he hadn't meant to say that.

Back
Top Bottom