Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Riders OOC (Ideas and getting settled in)

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay Md Wolf i will go take care of krys "here krys here krys " i call out as i run after him with a evil look on my face

waits for krys to replay in the roleplay cause my girl and my guy is standing there by his van bored lol

i so lov you krys you was there when i needed a friend to vent to and to bad you was not closer i so hang with you in a heart beat.

:) It's no problem I'm a good listener and I don't like seeing people upset so when I do I try my best to cheer them up :) and you're a really nice so you deserve to be happy so again no problem at all :D

well thank you and your right iam a really nice most of the type there is this wild side of me that comes out but no worries i will keep it locked away okay i know i showed a sign of it today but it do not mean i hate you i just like being crazy lol

how are you doing them smileys 8)

Awe no I was just joking about the hater stuff ha ha I was being a little emo it happens sometimes lmao I think you're freaking awesome and sweet I just type in the smileys when I wanna do them like this :)

oh okay cause it tryed typing in a smiely and it did not come out like that maybe this would work :)

oh hahaha your freaking aswume too and sweet as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom