Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Night Riders OOC (Ideas and getting settled in)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDAssassinWolf

Supernova
Alright, so, i'm not looking for a large group of people, i do think i've already got my two players i'm looking to work with for this plot.

So, the plot is based around this one large warehouse. It's seven stories high starting from the ground up. And then below that will be a few more levels to work with.

You can have as many characters as you want to play boys. I plan on there being a lot of drama, in and out of the building, twists turns, all that good fun stuff.
Descriptions are fun, so be as detailed as you please to be. :p All i ask is that you stay away from one-liners, and it will all be good.

So, other then that. I give the option of being able to start yourself off as somebody in the group who has been there for a while, or they can be new to the group. Or, you can be somebody outside of the group and running into them or something like that.

Do share ideas though. I've done this before as starting from all human based, to at one point fantasy and such like that(Years ago that is)...

Um, so yeah. Krys, Warlock, ideas/thoughts?

P.S: Been a while since i've had to set up one of these boards.

i think the idea of things starting off sounds good i can make a couple characters if needed maybe some already in the place and others who will make there way there. I promise i will not post one liners but unfortunatly due to posting from PS3 i am limited to only so much text per post max (but if needed i can split a post in two and post back to back in order to get a more full post in if needed especialy if i have a lot going on to write about)

I'm probably gonna be making a group that's out on their own for a while then runs into your group maybe four to six characters if that's alright. When you say fantasy what do you mean by it?

I can understand that Warlock, and not a problem if you have to post back to back. And sounds good to me if you have some settled in and others still out and about. :)

And yeah that's fine with me Krys.
And by fantasy. Like, a chick i played with years ago(before she up and vanished). Like characters could be nonhuman. But if they where this way, then it made the zombies a hell of a lot harder to kill, instead of a simple shot to the head. Um, on that note of fantasy.Think Resident evil,t he big guy and all that crap that couldn't be killed with a shot to the head.

resident evil ish stuff could be interesting but having a planned out guidline of what we will be working with as far as character/ enemies(zombies or monsters) what works to kill them, what caused them to be the way they are, do our characters know the details of those type of things or will they be having to learn and adapt and figure things out during the RP and stuff like that. to keep things beleiveable and stuff

You know, good thought there. I'm still lost on how the things in those movies where even made and all that stuff. I think, maybe later on, the infection some evolved over time to finally start effecting animals. But, maybe like later on down the road.
Um, for now, i think the normal zombie will work, and say after a while we can also work on making things evolve(so to say). I've got no problem with planning and playing at the same time.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=36544
Alright, there we are.

Sorry if i'm slightly slow over here. Have a few tabs up and then dealing with a doped up dog over here.

i hope i'm not going to overboard with characters BUT due to the Zombie background of the RP that you gave i'm thinking a LOT of characters will not be living a full life if you get what i mean (at least as far as my characters go. i know i have a good bit of KILL OFFS planned) and i wont be dropping them all into the RP at once either hope that's ok you did say as many characters as you want lol.. i'm going to expand all there descriptions later just trying to get them up with there images first. :)

I saw you guys needed more girls for all those guys lol i could bring one in or more was thinking about joining i got a girl planned out just not sure who she will look like maybe willow from buffy thinking she be kinda nerdy into tech or maybe into the corps like the girl from bones. or maybe i could take the girl from SG1 aka stargate . Lets see then there is that really cool girl from the hunger games

Lol, Warlock i've got no problem with your characters, as long as you can keep track of them all. :p
I must say you have a tone of guys there. lol That's cool though.

Hey there Wildkat. :) I've got no problem with you joining in. And yeah, with all those guys, i think we could use a few more girls.
Also, http://w11.zetaboards.com/MIDAssassinWolf/topic/8035155/1/#new this is what the plot base is. So you can get a understanding of where this is located. :)

Not all characters have to be fighters though, just as a heads up.

No worries on me keeping up with them there not all going to be used at the same point in the story some i wont bring in for a very long time. and there are a few that are deffinatly Kill Off characters (let's just say not everyone will even live long enough to make it all the way to the warehouse.) and i got a couple gals as well coming up in a sec. then i will be done with characters i promise. lol

Lol. That's cool with me. And yeah i'm cool with characters being killed off. After all it's only fitting for the plot.
I'll be tossing in one more girl soon. And then i was going to wait on WildKat if she wanted to join in and get her characters up before i see about tossing a intro up on the plot.

Oh hey, update here.
If and when you do kill a character. Toss this picture into there description. Will make easy for if we go back and look at who all is being play in the plot.
Code:
[img]http://www.lightningdbulls.com/images/Deceased_stamp.gif[/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom