Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nekos In Heat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy cover herself. She wasn't naked or anything but she started to blush and shake. She was startled and didn't know what to do.

Tommy turned to face the huge neko-man. "Oh! Hello, sir, we were just... Going to school."

"Yes dad. Also Coco and I are planning on staying at Tommy's place. We have a lot of projects we need to get done." Shasha said. She was always the honest and goody good twin so she was sure she could talk her way out of trouble.

Papa Neko thought about it for a moment. "Staying over at a boy's house?" He stared at Tommy for a moment and Tommy felt like he was being hit by lasers. Than her smirked and nodded. "Well I guess I shouldn't worry so much. I mean what could happen if you're staying with a gay boy?"

"Also Tommy's sister will make sure we don't do anything bad. I will also keep an eye on Coco." Shasha said with honest cat eyes.

"Yeah, yeah." Coco sighed. "There are lots of people in Tommy's family, so it's not like we could do anything wrong."

"Gay?" Tommy asked out loud before shaking his head and walking to the door. "Well, we should really get going. Have a nice day, sir."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom