Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nekos In Heat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shasha cried out her pussy exploded with ecstasy her entire body shook as she came. Shasha moans and cries of pleasure were fairly loud even with her sister's pussy in her face.

Coco reached orgasm as well, she buried her tongue deeper into Sasha's pussy to stifled her own moaning, her body losing strength as she fell onto her sister.

Shasha felt Coco's full weight on top of her feeling tired out herself. "T-that was great Coco." Shasha said her tail waving back and forth happily.

Tommy walked up to the door and knocked. He was a little bit early, but he didn't know he was interrupting.

"It was great..." Coco mused as she heard the knocks on the door. "Damn! Who could it be?"

"I thought we had the house to ourselves? You go check it out." Shasha said getting up and putting some clothing back on.

"Who, me?" Coco asked. "Oh, fine!" she then went ahead and opened the door...without putting anything on. "Who is it?"

Tommy's eyes went wide as he saw Coco's naked body. He couldn't speak. He was dumb struck and getting hard.

"Oh hi, Tommy! Good morning!" Coco smiled as she saw him, her tails waving happily. "You're here to pick us up?"

"For god's sake Coco. Put on some clothes!" Shasha cried bumping her out of the way now wearing a nice skirt, and top. "Sorry about my sister, Tommy." Shasha said.

"Owowowow!" Coco groaned as Sasha bumped her to the ground. She decided to put on her bras and panties at least. "You didn't have to do that!"

Tommy's erection bulged in his pants. It took him a moment to reply to Shasha. "Good... morning... really good, right?" He looked down at Shasha's clothed tits and couldn't help but imagine how similar the twins probably were.

"Soo... Tommy umm... What is the plan?" Shasah asked covering her breasts with her arms and blushing her tail waving back and forth.

"Plan?" He blinked and came back. "Oh, right! I'm here to pick you 2 up for school." He was blushing from what he'd just seen.

"Well my sister and I were feeling a bit under the weather. We are going to take the day off." Shasha said blushing a bit herself knowing what he saw.

"Oh really? What's wrong? Can I help?" Tommy was genuinely worried and didn't know there was a very specific way he could help them.

Shasha was feeling horny again. Shasha was still shy about it. "S-so... want to come in and... help us?" Shasha's tail waved shyly back and forth.

((Quick question: How do we get the brothers and sister involved?))

"You mean... You want... me to...?" He smiled widely. "Well ya! Ya! I'd love to help you."

(Not a clue lol.)

Shasha batted her eyelashes and welcomed him in. "I-I've never done it with a boy before." Her tail waved back and forth her cat eyes eyeing him.

((I have an idea =^_^=))

Tommy didn't know what to think of that. He was worried about knowing what to, but he couldn't turn this opportunity down. This was the kind of thing that only happened on internet stories. He started to unbutton his pants to get ready, when suddenly...

"DADDY'S HOME, BABY GIRLS!!!!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom