Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Doctor, who isn't Who.... Me X Freckled

Thomas shook his head as Mel tried to leave leaning her other he sucked hard on her clit. Rubbing it with his tongue before pushing it deep inside of her cunt. His oral sills were far better than last tie, diving twirling and twisting deep inside of her wetness. Even as he sped up his pace with Amy. Paying with her nipples as his hips blurred lightly in and out of the red head's snatch.

She smiled when he pulled her back to him. Mel gasped gripping on to the head board to keep from falling due to weak knees. She leaned her head back biting on to her lip and gripping her tit as his tongue buried in to the soft tissue of her vagina.

Amy moaned as he played with her nipples. She looked over at Mel rather jealous that he called her back. She ignore the feeling and focused on the pleasure she was receiving.

He nibbled on Mel's vagina as he said "Come on dirty girls making me do all the work, talk dirty for me as I make you cum hard."

He slurped Mel's clit hard. Digging his tongue into her G-spot, Sucking on her sex lips hungrily. Even as he lifted Amy off the bed, a hand on her lower back allowing him to really slam himself hoe deep within her. Using every inch of his 12 inch cock to rub her tight vagina. He rolled his hips hard within her. His tongue working double time on Mel's cunt. His hand on supporting Amy moving back and forth smacking the women's asses.

Amy screamed as she felt him hit her g-spot.

"We're your slut willing to do anything for you." Mel moaned placing her hands on top of his.

Thomas kept thrusting hard and deep inside of Amy. Groaning as he did so. Wrapping her pale legs around his waist. Even as he dug with his tongue into Mel's sex. Slurping lazily but still with skill on her sex lips.

"I'm going to come!"Amy cried feeling him thrust deeply inside of her. Mel closed her eyes feeling him skillfully lick away at her lower lips.

Amy gasped felling him thrust in to her once more before she came.

Thomas thrust a few more times groaning as he said "You want more of my hard fat cock, or you want me to slam fuck your girl friend with it, tell e you red headed slut, already cumming on my hard fat dick."

Amy blushed a crimson red. She shook her head. "No you can have Mel."She said slowly moving her self off of his dick. She leaned down and kissed it licking away some of her own cum. "But I had fun."She admitted licking her lips before she gently kissed his cheek then Mel's.

Thomas smirked as he said, "Stay for awhile though sexy, I'm sure your carmel friend wont' last much longer than you did."

He took Mel, sitting down he adjusted her so her weight drove her onto his cock. Bouncing her hard ad fast. he groaned in pleasure as he rode her groaning and grunting in pleasure.

Amy giggled but did as he asked. "Sure thing love."She said with a smile but moved off of the bed.

Mel groaned in pleasure as she sat down on his cock then he began to violently ride her. She moaned tossing her head back as they rode each other.

Thomas bucked hard, bouncing Amy up and down his hard flesh shaft. Suckling her right nipples hungrily. His hands rubbing her pert carmel ass. He smirked t Amy "You should talk dirty while I fuck your friend's brains out."

Mel cried out as he roughly bounced her and sucked on her nipples.

"That would take quite a bit doll. I haven't heard her scream in months."Amy said brushing a pale hand through her thick red hair. "Though you just mght surprise the both of us. I mean you are American."She added.

Thomas smirked shifting his hips so his cock worked in a semi circle inside of Mel's tight wet cunt Making sure the movement ground especially hard into her G-spot. This movement also made his pelvis grind hair into her clit. He also started popping his hips harder and faster so Mel was forced to bend her legs her heels digging into him just above her hips. literally he was bucking her eleven inches up his shaft before thrusting all the way back inside of her. The strength required to do this and literally make Mel "Ride him" was impressive. Those muscles obviously weren't just for show. The sound of pelvises interlocking soon echoed through out the room.

Mel screamed feeling him grind into her g-spot as he made her ride him. "I'm going to cum."She cried gripping her breast feeling them slap up and down.

Amy giggled. "Filthy slut thought you'd be able to hod out longer than me."She said with a smile leaning down to kiss Thomas on the lips. "come on you whore cant hold out just a bit longer?"She asked teasingly. Mel gave a soft shriek and shook her head.

"I. I can't."She said

Thomas smirked wanting to drive home he was the best lover. He moved his hips even harder and faster. Truly bucking Mel so she had to work to stay on him. Even as he gave Amy a kiss that would curl her bright red toes. Knowing all the best ways to kiss a woman. As Mel came and the moment she did she relaxed falling to the bed for his cock to shoot his vertile seed into the air letting it land on Mel's stomach.

Thomas smired as he said, "Aw my big dick is still so hard and yet neither of you can please it what shall I do?"

He stroke his massive cock with his left hand. The first taste was free but he wanted them to earn the next ride to fight each other for it. He wanted them to both need it. He knew the sight of his rode sick with their juices being stroked by him would ecite the ladie. Just as men watched women touch themselves the same would occur for them.

Mel closed her eyes, and smirked with them still closed. "That is a good question."She whispered and propped her head up on her hand and looked over at Amy who was on his left. "Amy what shall we do?"She asked stroking his dick. "What shall we do?"She asked

"Hmm what would you like for us to do?"Amy asked kissing his lips lightly with a small smile.

He dodged Amy's kiss kissing her on the neck, as he said "Hm, I don't know but the more twisted and kinky the more I'll enjoy it you sexy nymphos."

He smacked both their asses as he allowed himself to catch his breath.

Mel laughed and jumped up going to her wardrobe. She opened it and pulled out a an old trunk. Vintage to some extent. She unbuckled the locks and opened and smiled. She ran her hand over the toys in the trunk. She stopped her hand lingering on her own sonic screwdriver. She quickly hid it away before Amy could notice she had it and turned to look at him. "Take your pick darling."

Amy gave a soft yawn looking at the time. She smirked to her self deciding she would just call in. There wasn't a chance she was going to miss this. She was so Vanilla and Thomas was more than willing to change that for her, and she was going to allow him to do so.

Thomas smirked looking through the toys, his body hiding what he was getting from Mel and Amy. So many fun choices.

He slowly approached Amy first biting and sucking on her neck, as he set her up. Bondage opra gloves leading to small chains, the right one going on her left ankle the left one going to her right ankle. This revealed her already pink sex and made him smirk.

Letting her sit and "Soak" he moved to Mel. Setting hers up Behind her back Grabbing her by her hair he sucked nibbled and bit her neck hard. Bending her over the bed, he brought a black leather paddle down HARD on her right coco ass cheek. Pushing her into the bed, he pulled a small curved toy from the box. The two small attachments easily slid into Amy's holes. He saw the look of disappointment, before he turned on the auto inflate. They grew to about eight inches inside of both holes. Enough to make Amy feel it but not so much as to stretch her out for fun later on.

Thomas pressed the vibrator's remote function, turning it to high he pushed the red head to orgasm almost instantly but stopped before she could cum. Smirking he handed the control to Mel under her opra glove. Looking at her he said, "She cums before I do and you won't get to join in until she's cum six times."

He moved behind Mel, slowly but steadily thrusting it into her ass. A hand in her hair he said, "Normally I'd use lube and ask permission first but slutty and horny girls like you, you don't need lube do you slut?"

Even as he started thrusting into her tight hole, he made sure Amy was watching. So close to the action but not able to join in. Slowly he rocked his hips in and out of Mel's tight back door. Lifting the dark skinned woman holding her by her hips he moved over so Ay could see up close and personal his hard dick pressing into Mel's tight ass hole.

Amy gasped as she felt the vibrator. She then looked hungrily over at Thomas as he pumped his full length in and out of her friend. She blushed so hard you could say her face matched her hair.
"You filthy whore you can't even watch."Mel said with a harsh giggle as she pressed the button to turn the vibrator on then quickly turned it off.
"I. I am not."She said though it was obvious how much she was enjoying it. How truly jealous she was that Thomas showed special attention to Mel over her. Mel moaned as he continued to pump himself in and out of her. "Oh yes Thomas!"She cried

He smirked, "Tell me for fun things we can to to make that make her blush cover her face sexy, tel me all the stories."

He raised the woman's left leg high to an almost perfect perioet. Her knee near her breast The coca skinned woman on her side. One hand in her hair, his dick taking her ass hard and deep Just rocking and riding her nice and hard and deep. Grunting in pleasure.

Mel screamed as he raised her leg and continued to thrust in and out of her. She giggled at the Doctor's request. "I have a better idea."She said moaning as he continued to rock in and out of her backdoor. "But first you have to take these off."She said referring to her gloves. She then looked over at Amy with hungry eyes.

Amy's blush was calming down a bit and she titled her head to the side. "What you mean a 'better' idea?"She asked watching Mel. She never knew what the woman was thinking and her blushed returned even more as Mel turned the vibrator on and then off again.

"Oh she can't stand to be touched by a girl or tied down to the bed."Mel said in between moans giggling as Amy's pink blush returned to a heavy red.

"N. No. You wouldn't!"She cried moaning wanting to be touched.

Thomas smirked, undoing Mel's bindings. He slam fucked her hard and fast and deep. twisting her small coco nips hard. He bit into her neck. His force and speed tripled, the bed shaking hard with each thrust in and out. Damage occurring to the wall as the head board hit it.

Mel continued moaning as she heard the headboard bounce against the wall. Her eyes cut to Amy who was dripping wet.
"Oh Thomas!"She cried

Thomas smirked, moving the coca skinned woman over to her mother. Mel's ankles on his shoulders as he truly plowed her tight fuck hole. As he did so the reason he'd moved was so Amy was forced to watch it. The sweat from him and Mel literally dripping onto her face. His precum doing the same. Just out of tongue's reach he was defiling Mel's ass deep and hard. Slamming her back into the wall hard and fast. groaning in bliss as he did so. he was about to cum.

Back
Top Bottom