Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Doctor, who isn't Who.... Me X Freckled

Mel looked up at him. "How can we do that when our hands are tied?" she asked with a smile and her brow arched just slightly.

"It would help a lot if we hand our hands." Amy added with a warm yet seductive smile.

Thomas nodded, bushing a bit, as he removed the binds on their hands, laying on the bed comfortably he spread his legs wide to allow both women work to "play his instrument". The 12 inch tower of flesh drizzled precum from the head. He was relaxed as he said, "You ladies like what you see?"

"Very much."Amy said rubbing her wrist some before she crawled on to the bed and immediately tok his head in to her mouth and allowed one hand to move up and down him. Mel rolled her wrist and crawled on to the bed as well. She smiled resting a hand on his chest before connecting their lips. she slowly moved her mouth along with his until she had a steady rhythm with him.

Thomas pushed the back of Amy's head, making her deep throat him. He pulled away from the kiss after a bit saying "That's why i had your had tied up girls always think just rubbing it is the same, I want a blow ob meaning mouth lips and tongue only on my cock or you'll be punished."

He nibbled on Mel's neck saying "Now you two impress me."

"Strange I thought we already had?"Mel questioned coolly testing her limits. She wanted to see how far she could push. See if he would break or if she would. She didn't bother to wait for his answer and turned so that she straddled his waist. Mel leaned over slowly and began to lick and suck what wasn't in Amy's mouth. She reached her hand began to play with his balls.

Amy coughed and moved away from Thomas when he forced her to deep throat. She licked her lips before she began to suck him up again.

Thomas groaned, but as he heard Mel's back talk he smacked her ass saying "Watch that lip missy or I'll tie you up and gag you while I slam fuck Amy's perfect pink Irish pussy."

Thomas's hard cock rewarded the girls work dripping precum as he groaned and grunted. Occasionally forcing Amy to deep throat him and rolling his hips up to meet the women's lips.

Amy moved her mouth away from his dick. She kissed her way down to his balls and then began to suck on them. Mel giggled at his threat and her mouth replaced Amy's on his tower that still stood tall. For she smiled deep throating a few times and allowing her teeth to graze his pole.

Mel moaned slightly as he thrust in to her mouth. she could feel how wet she was and the thought to beg to be fucked to cross her mind for a moment but she said nothing. Amy moved mouth away from his balls and looked up at him. "Feel good?"She asked and began to massage him once again and kiss his dick.

Thomas groaned pulling Amy's mouth from his balls he said, "Since you followed orders immediately you get a reward talk dirty and kinky to me the kinkier the better while you rub my balls with your sexy feet, that's how I'm going to decide who gets to be fucked first, if your talking dirty when I cum it's you if not it's your friend, so impress me you dirty tart."

Amy smiled licking his balls once more before she then began to play with them. "I'm just a red headed whore for you to do what you want with. I'd do anything to have your fat cock inside my tight pussy."she sighed and continued to massage his balls.

Mel smiled and continued to suck his dick.

He groaned, rocking his hips inside of Mel's skilled mouth and throat. Enjoying the caramel girl's oral sills. He chuckled lightly at Amy, s he said, "Tell me why I should choose you over her you red headed harlot tell me good good, and loud."

Mel relaxed her tongue so that her gag reflex wasn't as intense when he rocked his hip launching his dick further into her mouth. She moves a hand against his shaft continuing to give him a blow job.

"Well I'm Scottish, and you seem to be partcial to my read hair." she smiled gripping his balls a bit tightly. She then slowly released her grip on them and kissed them again. "I'm a bit vanilla I have to admit but I can please you as much as Mel."

Mel stopped a smirk on her lips as she turned to look at Thomas. "Whore?" she questioned "I'm much better than that darling."

"Your right. Your just a slut." Amy laughed "One who can't do anything but suck dick and get wet over being touched." she said with a smile only reviving a role of her eyes from the caramel skinned beauty. Mel then turned to look between the two. She moved one leg off of Thomas so that she was sitting on his right side and Amy on his left.

"Keep going you pasty whore." she chimed egging her on.

His cock shot a large spurt of precum as he said "Fuck yeah babies, one of you suc my dick while the other insults the dick sucker, then switch, the dick sucker's goal is to make me more focused on the dick sucking then the insults, while the talker's goal is to say something so nasty and naughty even getting my dicked sucked isn't enough to distract me winner get's my hard fat cock first."

"What if I don't want it no more?" Mel asked growing bored with games.

"Youre just saying that cause you can't stand to be denied what you want most!" Amy said pushing Mel's head down so that her lips were wrapped around his head. Mel smiled greedily licking away at the spurt of pre-cum that had erupted just moments before. Amy giggled "See I knew you where just a slut who wanted to suck his dick only for the hell of it." Mel lifted her head.

"I'm a slut?" she asked "Your the past red head who can't even take a decent spanking with out tearing up. I mean the least you could have done was take like a woman instead your cried like a little bitch." she said in a matter of fact tone.

Thomas smirked, rubbing their clits with his thumbs her pressed the two middle fingers of each hand into the women's sees. Rolling them in the way only someone who knew what he was doing would. This was both to keep the horny and stoke the fires of their lust and need. This game was rewarding as more and ore fat globs of precum shot from the tip of his massive dick.

Amy narrowed her eyes at Mel who simply smiled. Both women gasped when they felt a single finger slide inside of them then their cilts where pinched.

"Oh my gosh."Mel gasped leaning her head back.

Amy didn't say much she only leaned down and began to suck him up once more.

The man smirked, fingering them both hard and fast as he groaned. Rocking his hands and fingers in and out of the women's cunts. groaning as Amy sucked his hard fat cock. He smirked "Tell me why I should fuck you come on dirty girls earn it."

Mel simply moaned biting her lip as he asked them a question. Amy moaned as he continued to finger her. She moved away from his dick and turned to look at him as he asked his question.

"Because we've been such good host to you. You should thank us."Amy said gaining a nod from Mel.

Mel and Amy exchanged a glance then Mel laughed softly. "Amy can go first."She smiled. Amy raised a brow then smiled her eyes turning towards Thomas.

Thomas smirked, bringing the girl close he kissed and suckled her neck. Lining his massive dick up with her entrance he thrust in low but steady. Groaning as he buried his ember inside of her tight pink vagina. Rolling his hips casualty to build up a good momentum. Aiming his hips trying to find her G-spot as he took a medium pace with his hips. Letting his hands rub over her massive breasts his thumbs playing with her nipples.

Amy gasped surprised at how tight she really was. As he began to rock his hips she did the same so that their pace was matched with the other.

Mel watched them for a moment before crawling off of the bed to give them a bit of privacy.

Back
Top Bottom