Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alliance Wrestling Outlaw's League (A.W.O.L)

Welcome and from your avator I say you like balatrix if not please correct me cause she is in a lot of movies.

Yes yes it is I feel so special right now that my group got so much interest :D Thank you Darkangel for letting this all happen :D Also thank you for the other two awesome groups that you created that I am a part of :) Always awesome writing with you as well Darkangel :D

*blush*
Well, your group got interest because YOU presented it well and made it in such a way that a lot of people regardless of knowledge and what not could join without fear. THAT is why you have the interest. PLUS, you come off as approachable and all that good stuff. I just made the sub-forum, lol. YOU did the rest by yourself. :)

But thanks.... love writing with you too, Krys. <333

*Blushes along with darkangel* Thank you so much for the kind words I wanted to make it so everyone could have some fun and didn't HAVE to play a wrestler hell some might even want to check wrestling out after being in this group :D

And thank you I truly enjoy writing with you and I'm glad I got the chance too :)

I was raised on the WWF attitude Era and the other good shit. No way I can pass this one up, which reminds me need to kick my writers block off and get my character in DA rp back in action.

First I need to read up more on this.. so because this is Bluemoon is this more like the unrated version of pro wrestling?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0 - The wrestling theme song just cause its funny

Edit: Realize should not make any promises since life been keeping me quite busy.

I was thinking of that too, like a General Manager for the show. I think the Boss should be an actual character. What do you think?

If it is played by an actual person I think they should stay around the arena a lot just because wrestlers will probably be discussing things with the boss a lot just my opinion I could always make an NPC that everyone could control but that would probably be no fun so the role is open and up for grabs lol

yeah i think i agree Krys i think it should be played by someone and should hang mostly around the arena/there office for them to always be easy to find or for if they call for someone to go to them or a meeting or whatever.

okay putting up his npc profile and sense he will only be played out during the ring match's . oh he is going to be looking like he could knock anyone out hehe .

he looks it lol Ryan is a bad guy so remember your NPC can interfere in his matches to give an upper hand sometimes but he may end up getting into an altercation with my beast lol

lol he might but i was thinking he was going to try and lay the smack down on any guy that gives his daughter the look . even if his daughter is not seening them , like I was thinking he was going to get mad when he find out that his girl has been out drinking with some of the wrestlers and right now he is mad at the beast for taking a fight outside of the ring.

so is your guy a bad guy? Cuz' Fearless is quite the guy to get into an altercation with lol I'd even say it's bad for people's health lmfao

Back
Top Bottom