Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alliance Wrestling Outlaw's League (A.W.O.L)

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
I had previously wrote up an interest thread about doing a wrestling group RP but there was a few things I wanted to change up. The one major thing I wanted to change was that the group would be WWE based I got to thinking and I finally came up with an even better idea and that was to make up a completely new wrestling company with all original characters so that the group didn't have to really follow what was going on in WWE. With that being said here's the idea A.W.O.L is a brutal unforgiving wrestling company that has no mercy, the wrestlers are some of the most dangerous people in the industry and they thrive on beating the living hell out of each other for the fans entertainment. Only the strong survive.

Now there's not just going to be in ring action in this group, I want to go into the lives of the wrestlers and other characters tell their stories. See what they do when they're not beating the living daylights out of each other. I want to have fun with this group I know the plots will have all sorts of twists and turns, there will be plenty of drama and action. I want the matches to be brutal to an extent of course, there will most likely be blood and injuries but no killing or anything like that.

The roles I need for this group are:
Wrestlers
Referees
Managers
Agents
Fans
Families of the Wrestlers (This includes, boyfriends and girlfriends as well)
Commentators
Personal Trainers

And there are so many other possible roles for this group if you can think of any other role to play feel free to let me know and we can add it in. If anyone is interested please post here and let me know so I can set the group up and get things started thanks.

Told you I'd join this one, lol.... I'll definitely take on a role that fits the category 'Families of the Wrestlers' since I'd be clueless otherwise... eeep! >.< *blushes* So, I'd make a character that's a would-be girlfriend of. *nod nod* XD

I was going to say I'd play as a family member, but we seem to be full on those, and spare of actual wrestlers.

Oh you can play a family member I have about five characters that are wrestlers that I'm gonna be playing lol so please feel free to make a family member of a wrestler

Okay, so there's a character sheet, but it seems to be older than this thread. Is there going to be a new one?

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=35080&pid=957047#pid957047 <<Here's the link to the character thread :D

Yes please I'm sorry I completely forgot about that one :(

*nods* No worries. XD

Also, do you want people to submit profiles to you first before posting them???? Or are you good with people just posting them up as they are???? Figured I'd ask you that here too, lolol. If you want people to submit them to you first, you might want to specify that in your profile thread. XD

Interested of course on this one as i myself had wanted to start a wrestling group RP but i was looking to go a different route then you are going with this one (where your going the route of It's all real and mine i was going to do from the other side showing the entertainment side of the biz and the How it's all done/ having to live in the real cut throat business of pro wrestling also i wanted mine to start off as a small indy fed trying to make its way up to compete with the top feds. ) anyway enough rambling IDK if i should still try to get one started or not now that you got one up i don't want to take anything away from yours :( . I will join in yours either way though because your angle also sounds fun to be involved in :) i'll get some characters created for yours in the A.M.

Feel free to post up the profiles for your characters and I'll probably be interested in your angle as well even though it goes against the rules of wrestling lol :D

I'm in if there's room I'd like to play either as a family member or a girl friend. :)

Shani said:
I'm in if there's room I'd like to play either as a family member or a girl friend. :)

There's a lot of room. Well, that's what I've heard from Krys. :) I just joined in last night.

Yeah. I'll be honest, I'm not planning on joining any group RPs but this one is just too good to pass up! Hahah.

Back
Top Bottom