Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Man Behind the Mask and His Muse(Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress

"oh yes I will sit on the beach naked for all to see." she shook her head knowing there was no way she was going to do that. She then kissed him. "I guess you would do the same as me and be very lonely."

He looked at her strangely. "You were lonely?" he asked in disbelief. It had never occurred to him that anyone so lovely as she was could ever be lonely or want for a friend.

"very much, I always enjoyed music, and with traveling back and forth from Poland to Italy it was hard to keep friends." she explained softly she began to shiver her lips were starting to turn blue from the cold water. She was such a tiny creature so she did not have much to keep her warm.

Gino walked her out of the water and into the shelter of some trees. He took his clothing and slipped on his pants, then handed her his shirt. Take off your wet clothes and put this on," he said. "The wind will dry them quickly."

Aria was greatful when he helped her out of the water. She she took a seat under the tree still shivering. When he offered his shirt she had to take it was far to cold not to. She slipped behind a tree and quickly changed and then came back still shivering

Gino hung her dress and underthings in the tree where the wind and sun would dry them, and then sat down on the sand and pulled her between his thighs with her back against his warm chest, and wrapped his arms around her.

Aria leaned back against him already feeling his warmth. She smiled. "you better never make me come after you in the water again." she teased him as she snuggled against him.

Geno hugged her tight, softly cupping her breast in his hand through the thin shirt. "You know I didn't mean for you to get wet. I couldn't help what happened. I'm so sorry" He held her in his arms and felt good again. She always had that effect on him.

"oh sure you didn't." she giggled. She had noticed his hand on her breast she bit her lip. She tried to relax and not worry about it.

He hugged her and kissed he passionately. "honestly, i hoped you would have undressed before you got in." he said with a devilish grin. "I do love you so!"

He looked at her a bit sadly for a moment and then recovred quickly. " I am sorry ! Truly I am." he kissed her softly and and just held her not relinquishing his hold on her soft breast.

She began to feel tired and her head started to hurt she hoped she was not getting sick from jumping into the cold water. She tried to brush it off but it didn't seem to help. "Geno, would mind we headed back now, I am not feeling good."

He checked her clothing and it was damp but not soaking. "Its alright, we can head home, but thatnk you for bringing me. He got up and retrieved her clothing for her.

Aria smiled "any time my love." she took her clothes and went back behind the tree and changed. The dampness clung to her skin it was going to be a long chilly car ride home. "alright ready."

He helped her negotiate the rough trail up from the beach and opened the drivers door for her. " are you ready?my love?" he asked.

She was greatful that he helped her up the trail once they reached th car she was not looking forward to drive home. She wanted to cruel up in the back seat and sleep but she couldn't. "yes." she said softly as climbed into the drive side

Deno waited untill she was out on the road and driving and then he laid down across the console and into her lap. He slowly pulled up her dress so that he was laying on her bare thighs. His cheek against her soft cotton panties. The road was narrow and winding and there was no safe place to stop for the next ten miles.

Aria was driving when he suddenly leaned over and laid against her and then was under her dress. She jump and jerked the wheel almost hitting the car on the other side of the road. She screamed and the. Struggled to push Geno away. "what the fuck are you doing." she was not happy with him at all in that moment.

He sat up and looked at her."I'm sorry". he moved to the other side of the car. "let me off at the next town, I'll take the bus home". He hid his face from her as the tears streamed down his cheeks. He didn't want her to see his tears, but he couldn't stop them from flowing.

"don't worry about it see if you can find someone to drive you home. I am done." she pulled into a gas station and got out of the car. She left the car running. She went inside and used a pay phone to call a taxi. It was only that morning that they had talked about her not being ready for a sexual relationship and yet he had to push it. It showed her he had no respect for her at all, only his wants and needs. It was not long before the taxi pulled up and got in it not even giving Geno a second look. She instructed the taxi to take her back to her apartment. Once there she paid the man and went inside locking the doors and stripping her clothes putting on some dry pjs and climbed into bed.

Gino sat in the car, not knowing what to do. He reached over and shut it off, and then got out. he crossed the road, and then walked down to the beach. He was dispondent and started walking in the water. He had become carried away with the situation. he hadn't meant to hurt her, but he knew that he had done just that. He walked in until the water was up to his chin and then slowly let himself sink below the surface. He no longer wanted to survive. He stayed near the bottom until he blacked out.

There was a knock at the apartment door the next morning. It was Charles, the butler at Dino's estate, wanting to see what if anything Aria knew. The police had found Dino's car where she had left it and Gino's mask floating in the ocean nearby.

Aria heard the knock crawled out of bed. She looked horrible. She been crying, and on top of that she was sick running a high fever. She open the door. "can I help you."

"My name is Charles, I am Gino's butler. They found his car on the highway, and his mask in the ocean. He is missing. Do yo have any idea where he could be? He didn't return home last night. We are pretty sure your the last one to see him.

"I am not sure where he is, I left him with his car." she said softly. She leaned against the wall for support. She was sweating and looked as she was about to pass out.

Back
Top Bottom