Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escape From Miami - OOC Chatter

I have to step out for a bit.. dinner burned and now have to go get something else.... if not, I will never be able to get my niece to calm down... I will reply when I return.

That is really good. It is always spectacular to have a day off. I wish I was in that with you, but these are things one cannot help, of course.

Ah man this ain't no good....................I had an equivilant of a 1 liter coke except with more caffeine and now I can not sleep. It was a Turtle cappachino blast from baskin robbins and it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood, but I had it at like 7:30 PM and............and guess what the caffeine is still flowing through me...............sooooooooooooooooo I'll be sleeping in tomorrow.

But right now I am bored and so I thought I would post something here and maybe see if anyone is on, although it is like 3:00 AM where I am and I am still wide awake. But anyway I just thought I would let you guys know that I won't be on until later tomorrow. Soooooooooooooooo yeah. Ummmm I think I am babbling here, but ummmm it's a ver lucky thing that I don't have to work tomorrow cause I think I may end up pulling an all nighter. I mean it is 3:00 AM and I am not even having one drop of sleepiness. Sorry if I sound a bit hyper and babbling that's what I do when I have that much coffee or caffeine or both. So yeah I'll just be on my way now, just thought I'd let you guys know. Soooooooooooooo.......man I am gonna hate ending this post, but anyway goodbye and see ya guys later tomorrow :D

Ooohhh man emergency, emergency, my roleplaying buddy who has thus far stopped me from being bored, might actually be going to bed. I will be bored again.....nooooooo!!!!!!! I can't do that, well I can but then I'd be posting a bit on here. Ok I swear this is my last post, no joke, well maybe a slight joke. I may try to go to sleep if my roleplaying buddy goes to bed because I'll be bored and I don't wanna annoy anyone here with my babbling and hyperness.

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! I could go run a mile and that would get out the hyperness. Ok this is my last post I promise ok. Ummm but it is dark, maybe I'll just take sleeping medicine.............ohhhhhh yes. Ahhhhhhh a solution to my problem. I am gonna go take it right now...........just right now alright bye and this is my last post alright. Just don't mind my babbling. PEACE OUT FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

ok last post, the DREADED CAFFEINE CRASH has taken over me and my eyes are drooping just wanted to say good night and I'll roleplay later today when I wake up. See ya, and bye bye.

oh haha............ummmmm that's embarrassing but the sad thing is, that even though I did eventually fall asleep last night, I only slept, hmmmm *counts on fingers* 5 hours so I think I still have caffeine in my system and that I am just babbling again. AHAHAHA that's what coffee and lots of it at night does to me, it makes me hyper, silly, entertaining, fun, but really extremely bored, but it also makes me talk like..............*Counts on my fingers.* 10X faster than I normally do and sometimes I even umm. repeat things so yea. I am babbling again so I'll stop now bt yeah I'm still hyper eventually I'll end up crashing sometime today, just not sure when :D

LOL. Angel, it is okay. I know you are getting this most likely after you have turned in, but it happens to a lot of us from time to time, especially if you have to use the caffeine to take the place of sleep. Not saying that is your case, just that is the most frequent reason as five hours is good for most. I do hope you get a good amount of rest and I look forward to reading your posts later as you are very good.

lol it's all good I babble a lot when I drink for some reason alcohol keeps me awake so does coffee so I try to avoid drinking those two things at night lol but I can totally understand where you're coming from Angel

oh Saweeet!!! cool someone who can relate to being well mildly hyper off of two things. Well just be glad it wasn't a monster I drank. Now that would have caused a mass explosion of laughter and bouncing off the walls, pluss this occ chatter probably would have been at page 13 or 14 by now if I were to drink a monster :D

ahahah I have never tried full throttle but I do love monster and when I can drink it without well mental or emotional damage to my friends then I will. :D hahaha anywayzers I replied to your response for Randy.

Am I the only person here in which caffeine does nothing to them? Seriously, caffeine does nothing to me in regards to the hyper or no sleep dealy. All it does is make me have to pee or if I have a headache, it can sometimes help with that. It ends there.

oh ahaha well everyone's different, but hey hey it's all good it just makes me like WHEEE!!!!!!!!! :D or rather like the pig from the commercial, "WHEE WHEE WHEE!"

I'll post something very soon no worries Angel :)
And I already have hyperness issues sometimes without even drinking caffeine lol so it makes me like extra hyper I still can't explain why alcohol keeps me up though that's just weird lmfao

Oh ahaha well yeah it's sorta the same for me. I am so easily amused and have a bright and positive happy mood at all times so, I can become easily distracted, but it's hilarious :D anyway ok cool thanks :)

Back all. As for the "does nothing"... in normal amounts, it does nothing to me either, hon. If I have an entire pot to myself, though.. I am bouncing the walls like I am the pinball. But I don't do that no more. LOL

I am back now though, and I am so loving everyone!!!! GROUP HUG!!!! *hugs everyone can get arms around... *

Ummm ummm ok I may not reply today, ummm I'm.in shock over last night and ummm need a day to recover.....ummm I m sorry but you guys can go ahead with the fight and we could say Lina dozed off in Randy's room. Last night my cousin and I hit our first deer, if we'd swerve to miss it we'd have rolled and if we were going faster it would've went through the windshield. So I am in shock and well afraid so ummm yeah.

Oh I'm.ok just shook up. I.can't get the sight of the deer looking at me just a second before it was hit.

Busy today..... and still busy, heee.... won't be posting until evening time probably. >.<
BUT....... if all goes well, I'll soon have me a new dress on top of everything! YAY! lol.

Back
Top Bottom