Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

Getting roleplay posts that make you smile/laugh/whatever like every single time.
Pancakes for dinner and cold pizza for breakfast.
Really odd, quirky professors.
Acing exams.

Have you heard Bobaflex's version of that song Revnarh?

I prefer the original verson from Simon and Garfunkel.

the feeling when you discover that one of the many manga and/or webcomics you're reading have an update.

Listening to film scores while doing whatever. It's so relaxing. Today it's a mix of the Star Wars film scores composed by John Williams. So goooood.

I adore film scores as well and have heaps stored away that I pull out and indulge on quite frequently. Let me recommend listening to Holst's "The Planets" since John Williams' "Star Wars" music was mentioned. It compliments it absolutely perfectly! So, if able, give it a listen along side some "Star Wars". ; )

Anyway... XD
Listening to the house settle while sipping some tea and writing. Just so nice.

darkangel76 said:
Aria....you know how I work....I'll be playing this for hours!!!! LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!
http://2048game.com/

Yes, I love this. I love it far more than I should!
*plays with all the number patterns*

YAAASSS, girl, I knew you'd love that game! It keeps me occupied for hours on end sometimes. It's amazing how much fun you can have with it. You can even go further and get the 4096 tile, which I *still* havem't gotten yet, but I'm sure you'll find a way to get it!

Oh...never mind, I was actually scrolled down too far to even see the best score box. 512 was the highest tile I've gotten. My best score is 6304.

I feel better now!

I've gotten 4096. It's all about organization. Making a path for the points to flow.

Here's a lost game that was almost at 4096. This is the most risky point in the game because an unlucky sequence can kill you. Notice the point path- down the left column and up the second column. I would have been aiming points at that 16 when everything fell apart.

HVqlhxN.png

Dane, I feel you. I've always gotten stuck after getting the 2048 tile, and it's totally insane for me because I'm prone to just rage-quitting on it. I get so excited, and then I fail, so I end up putting the game down for a week or two before trying again lol. I'm not much of a mobile-game player, but there's this trivia game called "Quiz Up," and it's got every topic under the sun. I'm loving that recently!

Back
Top Bottom