Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

Lay's West Coast Truffle Fries flavored chips. Very light on the flavor, and not very salty. A light cheesy flavor mixed with the obvious potato, and the umami of the truffle. This is easily my new favorite mass-produced chip flavor of all time. I'm so tired of chips tasting like a pound of salt and extremely of whatever flavoring they dump on them, so these are a very pleasant surprise.

Mitsu said:
Lay's West Coast Truffle Fries flavored chips. Very light on the flavor, and not very salty. A light cheesy flavor mixed with the obvious potato, and the umami of the truffle. This is easily my new favorite mass-produced chip flavor of all time. I'm so tired of chips tasting like a pound of salt and extremely of whatever flavoring they dump on them, so these are a very pleasant surprise.

I saw that along with the other 3 flavors at the store I work at! That was the one flavor I didn't get because I didn't have enough for it. The gravy and biscuits was good and the other two tasted exactly like what it said they were supposed to(the Gyro even had a slight lettuce aftertaste when you first bite into it) but not as good in my opinion. Definitely gonna try this based on the points you bring up. My best friend likes original lays and whenever we hang out that's all she has around. Mouthful of salt. It makes me wonder what the hell the salt and vinegar flavor is if the original gives me that sodium ache feeling in my jaw.

Temptationist said:
When my dog lies down up against me.
< 3 I love this pooch.

I second this. Mine seems to prefer laying between my legs normally. Then, if I cover up with a blanket, he'll get on my stomach and scrunch up against the back of the couch.

I gotta wonder if it's a dachsund thing. My mom use to have one that would paw at my legs when he wanted me to spread them so he could nestle in.

.....Yea, that probably sounds dirtier than I meant it to be.

When I don't feel like shit and feel like everything is gonna be okay. At least for today.

Egyptian Coffee & Kashmiri Chai; the stuff of heaven in a steaming cup, here on Earth <3

Just heard about this game called, "Don't get me started."

It is when someone is given a random topic and has to go on an angry rant.

Omg. I need this in my life. Especially if someone goes on a rant about Lady Bic Pens.

When I manage to get out just before the hospital goes into full lockdown/quarantine and I'm on the clock. "I'd love to work boss..but they won't let me in the building for the next couple hours."

I love it when I wake up by myself minutes before my alarm rings. I grew so used to this "biological alarm" that I sometimes solely rely on it to wake up on time.

Back
Top Bottom