Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Current Status

Overwhelmed. I have a lot of rps to respond to. I'm a roleplay slut. I rarely, RARELY say no to a rp. So I've got like 15 going, and a few of them need responses. I'm back logged. I have more than one rp going with 4 people. So yeah. lol. I love to rp. I even have a list of people I want to rp with.

freckled_beauty said:
I'm super proud of myself!! I walked with my associates today!! Now to get my bachelors.

Congratulations!

Current Status: Mad that I woke up at 1PM... And I have to work at 4 which leaves me none to little time to do anything. Excited though for Mothers Day to give my mom and mother-in-law their gifts.

Recently had 2 pets die, lost my job and my partner of 24 years is now separated from me-but we have to live together coz we signed a lease. Currently very sorry to those that I left in mid story. :(

Current Status: Stunned. Totally stunned that when I was just on Pogo playing a card game, some woman actually made a blatant racist comment. In this day and age of past the year 2000, that someone would seriously just be.. :mad: It boggles my mind how someone could call rap/hiphop 'that nasty ghetto shit.' I just.. I... how can there still be people out there like that? :huh: I cannot even begin to fathom it! *walks away muttering and smh*

Almost ready to start new RPs, but I'll let that decesion be made on Wednesday after my first exam. On another note my throat started hurting out of no where yesterday :'(

sitting back resting after reading my latest reply from my partner god she is good and I am excited and turned on.

Chemistry is going to be the death of me.
Looks like I'll be spending the rest of my free time in the learning center being tutored until July.

Back
Top Bottom