Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Current Status

Yeah, our hatches are battened (exactly how does one batten a hatch?) for twelve to eighteen in the Lower Connecticut Valley. I'm in the same county as Springfield and our Governor has already made a State of Emergency declaration before the first flake falls!

Shocked. That's a lot of snow. I'm in the south. So for us to get enough snow to make a footprint, they shut down the town here.

I really wish Texas would be consistent with the weather it reached 69 yesterday no wind chill. Today? Mid 60s with a wing chill -_-

You take a state with places like Corpus Christi, with weather like Tampa, and Amarillo, with weather like Milwaukee, you're going to get extremes. But that's Texas!

* I'd like to take this opportunity to wish my friends here in Games, all the Management and Membership of Blue Moon, our various guests and lurkers (some of whom may choose to join us) and especially my three current role-play Partners, Michelle, Sable and Sasha (who've carried me for so long and made my life so interesting) the happiest of Valentines and many more to come - noisily! *

:rolleyes::shy: You're a Landry?! Omfg are we related?! My great uncle's name was Tom Landry. My current status is wondering if Prince and I are related...

XXtraPrince said:
Mais, ouí! Since the Great Acadian Migration of 1820! The Landrys were one of the 120 Families.

My current status has gone from bummed to huggin Prince. lol. Come on back down to the south baby. Fix you up some fried chicken and sweet tea.

Current status: I found 3 silver hairs! Not gray, not white, but bright frikken silver shining like a beacon off the top of my head! I've always had thin hair and I'm scared if I dye it, then my head of what maybe 20 hairs will be reduced by half! Silver! :s

I can't even remember the last time I was sick with the flu. Now I'm done for the count for the rest of the week and right now all I can hold down us crackers 7Up and a little bit of Gatorade

Craving some mint chocolate chip ice cream...

images

Back
Top Bottom