Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Academy of Sexual Education (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haskovic smiled at the duo following him, slowing as he came up to the classroom. So, now he had a teacher who was 'bored' and a student who was shy tagging along with him. Not that he minded. With a confident hand, he rapped on the door, opening it slowly, hoping he wasn't disturbing the class. "Ah, Ms. Lilah. I'm Nazir Haskovic. I teach first period, but since I have nothing better to do, I figured I could sit in on one of your classes. The entire whips and chains scene was never exactly my fortè." He took another heavy drag on his cigarrette, releasing a puff of the exotic honey scent. "Who knows. Maybe we could both learn a few things hm?"

Amy watch the man enter the room. She didn't recognize him,which wasn't much of a surprise for a first year, but she was sure she would find out. Amy put her book down and opened her note book listening to the man not trying to draw much attention to herself however, her red hair often made that hard.

Shivering as Issei’s tongue drew up her ear Sophia bit her plump bottom lip before giving out a soft and surprised moan as his large hands captured both of her breasts. His statement only made her want to explore more, god how she wished he’d show her everything. The naughty little side of her slowly starting to peek as she put her hands in the sink, bent over slightly. It was no surprise to her when his hands traveled lower, only a matter of time really.
Plus the effects of the bindings and whatever There first period teacher allowed her to inhale were still quite evident.
She cursed Issei for having such an effect on her and her toes curled in her shoes as he pushed down both her short skirt and white panties with a pink lace trim. This also caused her shirt that was originally around her waist to fall as well.
She let out another surprised yelp as he brought one of her hands back and at first she hadn’t known what she was grabbing before tilting her head back and seeing that smile on his mischievous face and yet another red tint burned her rosy cheeks.
“We‘re going to be late.” She told him turning lightly and giving him soft kisses up his jaw line, her hand beginning to need the hard bulge in his pants. Now fully facing him, both of her hands unbuttoning his pants while she had to go up slightly on her toes to kiss him. Her breasts rubbing into his chest. After she got the front of his pants open she pushed them down, her kisses lowering and slipping down to his neck before kneeling and too eager to wait pulled his large member out from his boxers.
Oh dear lord.
Her eyes widened slightly with surprise at how huge he was. She slid back up, one of her hands sliding onto the base of his stiff cock, sliding up to the tip and back down.
“We have to be quick Issei.” She whispered, tilting her head to the side and twirling a strand of her hair as her right hand stroked his man hood.

Lilah smiled and nodded to acknowledge his presence. "Come in. I'm always happy to have a few extra heads in my count." She said with a cheeky grin."We were just about to talk about the first project of the year, which will be due at the end of the semester."

"Ple-

Pleasure and...

Pleasure and Pain...101? With a Ms. Tevinter?

You're fucking kidding me. This school is amazing, I knew it'd be filled with laughs."

Joshua sighed as he read his class sheet, he was now fast walking the hall, his ACU jacket, which he had thrown in a hurry, his patches and rank still on, flowed with his movements. He was late, his alarm clock had taken a wall to the clock and was busted, leaving the time at 4:50 A.M. as he had set it at the wrong time. He had a few binders filled with paper, pencils, and other materials he needed.

He kept running, turning around many corners until he had found the room number, he grabbed the handle almost threw the door off its hinges as he opened it. He walked in, sulking a little, breathing deeply. "I'm sorry ma'am, alarm clock is broke. I'm Private Jos- I mean I'm just Joshua Valentine, sorry about that, used to having to give rank." He blushed deeply in embarrassment, he could always hear people snickering. He knew however, that when he turned, his ACu jacket would shut the smart ones up. He'd already been to boot camp, and was waiting until he could got to jump school to finally earn to wear the 101st Airborne division patch that was attached to his left shoulder Velcro patch. He held out his hand. "I'm guessing you already passed out the class reference sheet, may I take a copy?"

Now a second person coming in, this one was a student. Amy just went back to looking through the syllabus some of the other projects. She was interested in this project too. She was also alittle nervous.

Issei sighed smiling as he pressed his face close to the crown of her hair and smiled as he gently ran his hands along her body. A soft gasp erupted from his lips feeling her turn as her nude body pressed against his. Feeling her large breasts up against his chest watching her hand slide down his body to undo his pants. A grin appearing as they dropped to the floor, his eager manhood happy to finally escape from the bindings of his boxers. A soft moan escaped his lips as he felt her oh so gentle hand reach to take hold of his erection. "I don't care if we're late."Issei said, his lips pressing to hers as he kissed her gently. Parting only to answer the other question she had asked. "If that's what you'd like."

Issei grabbed hold of her hand that twirled her hair and smiled pulling it away as his lips came down on her cheek. Letting his tongue leave a trail of salva as he dragged it to her plump lips. Kissing her he pushed her up onto the counter, his hips meeting here as he pushed forward. The base of his shaft pressed against her womanhood, as his cock pointed upwards between the two of them, his kiss pressing against her lips the entire time. His body grinded his hips slightly, his balls pressing into her warm slit as he released a soft moan.

Mickey smiled and said "thank you very much my name is Mickey". If they so choose they could join her art class. she found a seat as the student Joushawalked and she smirked. he was one good looking boy.

Lilah gave a smile and a slight chuckle. Handing him a copy of the syllabus, she said, "Here you go, Private." She finished with a jovial laugh.

"Now. Is that everyone?" She didn't wait for a reply before she continued. "Good enough. Hello, class. I'm Delilah Tevinter. You may call me Lilah. No misses or ma'am's." She glanced in Joshua's direction then gave Amy a wink. "I'm going to make this a lot quicker and just jump to what I like to call Project One. What you will be doing is relatively easy; you'll be experimenting with your kinks and boundaries. And just to make sure you're actually doing so, a completed journal will be due at semester's end. If you have any questions, I'm right here. Otherwise, you have the rest of the hour to... brainstorm." She finished with a smirk and a wink.

First project? Lose virginity, fuck yeah.

He sulked a little in his chair as he eyed him, then perked from as he saw the wink to the girl, which he turned to follow. He turned back, looking at the project outlines. He raised his hand, confused, but with a good idea as to what she meant.

"L-Lilah? What do you mean by 'actually doing so'? Like, write out our fantasies or..." His voice trailed off, gulping a little.

He chuckled, nodding his head. "Thank you very much Lilah." With that said, he patted Mickey on the head, nodded once at Achoris and went to stand at the side of the class.

He was surprised how the woman dived right in. And even more surprising, what appeared to be a young soldier walked into the classroom. Private Joshua. Hm...... The soldier sighed, ruffling his flak jacket and tapping the ash from the cigarrette into an ash tray in one of the inner pockets. Already he could tell this class was going to be fun. Thank God he didn't have any classes to teach this hour. And, he was slightly curious about the soldier boy. Judging by the badges on his ACU, he was going for a paratrooper? "Questionable taste in military branches, but who am I to question hm?" He shrugged, shaking his head. He'd have to talk to the guy after this hour. With a puff, he blew out another wispy cloud of the honey fragrance, releasing it into the room like the potent aphrodisiac it was. That oughta make this class more.... enjoyable to say the least.

Amelia smiled back at Lilah and wrote down a few notes for question and ideas for the project. She listened to the question that the Private asked and noted the answer. She then glanced at the other teacher who was blowing smoke into the room that had an odd scent to it. After Lilah answered the soldier's question she raised her hand and said, "Any requirements for this project? Do you have examples from previous years?"

"Oh no, you don't get off that easily. No pun intended. But writing out your fantasies is a good start. After that, try putting your plans into action." She finished with a smile. She turned to Amy. "There will be a rubric come tine for it to be turned in, but until then, basically just jot down anything that happens, your thoughts, and any ideas you might have. Don't forget, love, I'm always here to help." Then she added. "That goes for everyone else too."

Amy nodded and started to jot down a few thing she wanted to try and brainstormed some ideas. She planned on meeting her teacher and go over these and hoped that Lilah will be able to help and mentor her through not only through this class but this school.

Haskovic couldn't help but chuckle, going over the assignment in his head. With swift, smooth movements, he walked towards Lilah's desk, studying the students writing down their ideas. "Hm.... You know, I bet I could help out with this project you've assigned your students. You see, I make toys. Of any nature. Maybe..... if one of these students would want one, I could help them build a toy to aid in their ah..... exploration?" He tilted his head, rolling his shoulder. "And honestly, I wish I were a student again. I would be delighted to have you as a teacher. But never mind me. I see you've already found your star pupil," he said, grinning as he subtly nodded towards the other redhead. "I'll be quiet unless called upon." With that, he went back to his spot.

Lilah smiled. "Maybe. I always wanted to know how new toys came to be." She laughed softly at the mention of Amy. "Yeah. I see a lot of me in her." She settled into her chair behind her desk, carefully studying each student, trying to commit them to memory.

Amy listened quietly to the two teachers talking. She continued to note ideas and thoughts from the corner of her mind that rarely got time to be explored. Amy reviewed what she wrote down and was a bit surprised the almost 75% of them either involved another girl or just herself.

Knew it. Motherfucker, get out of your shell and go get sum!

"Easier said than done..." Joshua mumbled and simply sat there, opening a notebook and writing what he thought down, it didn't take long before he had completed well over two-thirds of a page and began to squirm at the many thoughts rolling though his head. "I'm going to burn this book after this class is done." He said, thinking outloud.

Issei sure knew how to kiss, just what his tongue and lips were doing to her was driving her crazy. Her own pink tongue snuck out to occasionally play with his, soon she found herself on top of the counter feeling him pressing his hips into hers it spread her flexible legs and as Sophia felt his hard shaft rub up against her she could hardly keep back any noise, one of her hands went to the back of his head to tangle her fingers in his dark locks. Her other sneaky hand sliding down her flat stomach to where his huge member lay between them and she ran her soft hand over it.
She pulled away and batted her eyes even though the whore inside her craved to be pounded nice and hard. The counter was cold but her body couldn't of felt more hot. Her chocolate colored hair cascading down her shoulders as she bit her lip once more, moving her own hips against his. She was already so wet but part of her didn't want to give in just yet. It would be no fun afterwards if she gave in just yet. The warning bell rang, giving them a minute notification to get to class. She whimpered, acting as if she really were conserned about getting to class on time.

Mickey smirked at the class assignment and said "If only i was a student again life would be so much fun". She then walked over to Lilah and said "Well it seems me teaching art work has no work here unless they were to draw out their ideas ". She then looked back at the class then added "if a student needed a partner I could always play the part that is if you allow it Lilah sense you are the teacher well going to find me a seat and watch this fun class some more sense some of these student might be in my class next period ". she let out a soft chuckle at what her rules were and what their reactions might be to painting in the nude. She did have robes for those who did not like showing off her body with a easy opening so that way when it came time to paint their naked body's all they had to do was open it up and take a peek then paint but then for grading they would have to show her to make sure they did not add inched were they were not suppose to.

Look at that shit dude! Shes asking for sex! Take her up on the offer!

Joshua sided. "Shut up..." He mumbled to himself, fighting with his mind, which was all to into this assignment. He watched everyone began to mingle, he picked his things up and walked near a corner, setting his things down and similar writing his fantasies again, he didn't want to gain anymore attention than he had already done and decided this was the best course of action.

Sitting there, he wrote and drew, smelling the cigarette smoke and shaking his head, already aroused enough bu his thoughts.

The brightly haired counselor sat at her desk next to the main office, filling out boring paperwork and sorting out new student's applications and dorm numbers. Charlotte-formally known as Miss. Stacey, un-formally known as ‘Char’- held her blue pen in between her pearly white teeth, humming a bit as she clicked away at her computer, rearranging new students into dorms and seeing who kids would need special attention.

Secretly she also checked out the other staff members. She was quite new to this school, so she wanted to check out the other faculty. The classes were so extravagant here, The hazel eyes girl could only not help to be curious.
After she was done settling in every new student, and didn’t have any appointments for the next two periods she decided to do a little exploring even though she had already had a run around before school started. Grabbing her attendance clip board she noticed a certain teacher had not yet submitted his first period attendance when it was already well into second period. Oh that just wouldn’t do.

Of course she was using this only as an excuse but he was the professor of the making of toys and how to use them. She most definitely needed to check him out.
She walked down the halls, her eyes shifting to the side to read the numbers on the doors occasionally to check the room number before finding Mr. Haskovic’s room.
Empty.
She tapped her pen on her plump pink lips and stepped into the room, looking around. It didn’t seem too long ago that there was a class in here, there were papers on desks and even a toy on one of them. Her heals tapped on the floor as she walked over to the teachers desk, examining with a blush a string of beads on his desk. It shouldn’t of been a surprise but she certainly still needed to get use to this sort of schooling system.

Chiyo looked around the schools main all, so lost and confused. Not only had the girl woken up late for her first day but she had no idea where she was going. She went to reach for her purse, so she could text her roommate to come find her and help her. Only then did the girl realize she had forgotten her purse. "I'm so forgetful..." She said softly, voice soft and barely audible. Placing her face into her hands she pouted to herself, she forgot her purse, school things, and was late to class, how was that for a first day impression? Her teacher was going to love her, she could tell.

That is why she kept her schedule in her boot. She wanted to dress nice for her first day, cargos, and a t-shirt over a tank top was nice to her. But even in her boyish clothes, that were so baggy they clung to the frail slender frame of her body it was o mistake she was a woman. She unfolded her schedule and looked at it. "Pleasure and pain 101? Is that some kind of gym glass with hand grenade dodge ball?" she said in her usual voice. She then began to wader to find the room number. "What kind of school did i go too? I thought It was for my Major in Biology..." This school had such weird classes, and the teachers and upperclassmen were so... colorful.

Nazir stood, nodding to the teacher. "Ah... I think I'd forgotten something back in my classroom. I'll be back shortly." With that, he jogged out of the classroom, leaving Achoris and Mickey to fend for themselves for now. As he jogged down the hallway, his sneakers barely making a sound, his flak jacket rustling behind him. He dashed by what seemed to be yet another new student. Sadly, he had to go get his book, and couldn't stop to talk. Besides, she looked like she had other places to be.

He burst through the door to his classroom, breathing a little irregularly when he noticed the girl who worked the front desk. In his classroom. Admiring the Thunder Beads. Hm, interesting. This could be quite educational. "Why, hello love. What are you doing here? Decided to ah... come out from behind your desk?" He grinned, leaning on his desk and grabbing his book. "Is there anything you wanted to ask me? I study toys of all types, as well as scents." Haskovic took a drag on his cigarrette, noticing it was almost gone, and releasing another puff of his scent.

Chiyo raised her hand, mouth open to speak. "Excuse m-" But she ether was to soft spoken, or he didn't care. "Oh..." She said as if she were a scalded child. She looked around, so lost. She was such a forgetful clutz. What was the room number again? She simply stopped and took a deep breath. "Think Chiyo... you know where you have to go. Hang grenade gym!" She then walked on. She had no idea where she was going, she was just walking now. She didn't eve realize the schedule was in her boot, with the numbers. "If I cant find class I'll have to find a way to pass the time until i find some one to help me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom