Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Great Hall

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Name: Emilia Jane Harrison (Em, Emmie)
House/Year: Hufflepuff/3rd Year
Blood Type: Muggle-born
Wand: Holly, 9 in, Unicorn Hair, Springy
Broom: Doesn't have one.
Attire: Hufflepuff uniform, school robes.
Travel: Not Applicable
Tagging: Anyone; Ryan

(Lunch time, after Alexander's Charms class)

"That sounds like a fabulous idea," Emilia said as she finished up her lunch. "Our own little party here at the castle. And I'd be more inclined to stay than the mixers since those are always so crowded," she admitted, her cheeks going a bit red. It was her third year at the school and not once had she stayed for a mixer, every year she'd found a reason to leave or not attend. This year she'd promised herself to go, but in the end, she still left early, apparently making some of her fellow housemates upset enough to take jabs at her. But such was the way of things. "We'll have to keep tabs."

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name:Ryan Thomas Sullivan
House/Year:3rd Year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Full
Wand:15 inches, ivy and dragon blood
Broom:N/A
Attire:Slytherin School Uniform
Travel:N/A
Tagging:Emilia

(After Charms Class Lunchtime)
"I to think it is a fabulous idea I'll start talking to others today maybe at dinner I can see how many people are staying" ,he stated in response. "And you better stay because I'll be here and it will indeed be less crowded" ,he joked. Ryan finished up his first plate of food then grabbed a bowl of jello for dessert. "I'm thinking we should possibly have presents for the students as well underneath a Christmas tree right here in the great hall" ,Ryan continued with a smile. He was liking the idea more and more as they talked about it and hoped more people would be interested in it.

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Emilia laughed and nodded. "I promise I'll stay. I promise," she said reaching for a bowl of chocolate pudding. "And presents would be a lovely touch. Then it would truly feel like Christmas. I think that would be wonderful and I can't imagine people wouldn't be interested in the idea." She took a bite of her pudding and sighed happily. "After all, it would be our own personal holiday."

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"It truly would be I have so many ideas to make it a wonderful holiday and I think it would be nice to let the students that don't have a place to go for the holidays know that they can still have a good Christmas" ,Ryan stated. He took a bite from his jello then a sip from his glass, "I'm already excited for it and it hasn't even been approved yet I do believe I have Transfiguration so I can just go straight to the source and ask McAllistair after class ends".

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Emilia nodded. "Oh definitely, you should ask McAllistair straight off. I'm sure she'd be all right with it. I don't see why she wouldn't be." She took another bite of her pudding. "Yummy," she said with a giggle. "Honestly, I think she'd be all for it. It's definitely the sort of thing she'd like to pull off since she always seems to look for a reason to throw a celebration."

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"Oh I agree she is quite a fun headmistress if I say so myself" ,Ryan stated smiling. McAllistair was one of the other reasons he wanted to stay at Secondary Ryan knew that he wouldn't find a better headmistress in any school. "I will speak to her right away and I do hope she is all for it because it would be a great party I think".

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Emilia giggled as she finished up her chocolate pudding. "She is, though I'm not as outgoing as she is. But I try. And every year I get a little better!" she said with a giggle. "And that would be great if you did that, Ryan. I think she'll be more than happy to let us have a party over the holidays. Now you'll have to let me know what she says later on," she said with a laugh.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"Oh of course I will let you know Emilia after all I would like you to be one of the people to help me plan and set everything up" ,Ryan stated with a smile. He finished up his jello then took a sip from his glass again. "I am pretty sure she will let us do it though she likes stuff like that so she'll probably be just as excited as I am about it".

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

"Good," Emilia said before she drank the last of her lemonade. "Because I would..." her voice trailed when she suddenly realized that Ryan wanted her to help him organize things. She let out a tiny squeak and covered her mouth as she giggled and blushed, her shyness threatening to take over. Though being a shy one indeed, she'd still help in any way she could. "Oh, of course I'll help you," she said shyly. "And I do think she'll be for it. I have no doubts that she will be."

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"Wonderful we can start as soon as we get approval and a few other students to help out I think we can make it very memorable" ,Ryan stated smiling again. He was excited and hoped that he would get the approval to throw the party, even after the events of the morning he had found himself happy again and the fight slipped his mind a bit of course he still had to go to detention later but somehow he knew Professor Braeden wasn't going to be too harsh on him or the others that stood up against the two Slytherin creeps. "I'll find out and I'll let you know at dinner sound good"? He asked with a hint of excitement in his voice.

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

"Sounds perfect to me," Emilia said as she patted her very full tummy and smiled. "I'm sure you'll get the approval. But definitely let me know at dinner." At that, she flicked her hair over her shoulder and let out a contented sigh. "I'm full," she said with a giggle. "And until dinner," she then added, still smiling while starting to gather her things together for afternoon classes.

2819caa.jpg
zv911k.jpg

"I'll definitely let you know" ,he said in response smiling. "I'll see you at dinner". Ryan began to gather up his things as well, he finished his juice as he put everything into his bag. "I'm so full right now, they really do know how to feed us here" ,he said with a small laugh.

ev416x.png
f4hhev.gif

Emilia nodded and smiled. "They definitely do. You have to hand it to the House Elves here, they are top notch and deserve a lot of praise for how wonderful they are," she said after putting on her robe and slinging her bag over her shoulder. "Anyway, I'll see you later at lunch, if not sooner in a class," she said with a laugh. "Take care!" At that, she headed toward the door and headed for the corridors.

(Exits to Ground Floor Corridors)

[/i][/b]
1AvrilBadHairDay.jpg
nohjyw.jpg

Name:Holly Johnson
House/Year:teacher/grounds keeper/caretaker
Blood Type:half blood
Wand:9inches long ,wood Alder,Phoenix feather core,its a black color wand.
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Attire:She wears a black hooded clock and underneath a sliver tank top with a black mini skirt with a gold trim. She also has on black boots with gold and sliver trim. and her white wolf head necklace.
Tagging:no one

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Katy sat down at her house table looking at all the lovely food. She wished Nicko was her but he wasn't so she let out a sigh and began to eat.

Holly sat at the staff table getting something.quick to eat for her and her dog for she still had a lot to do yet.

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Hogwarts Ravenclaw uniform
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Renee, Riku, Snape

Ashley smiled, getting a very tingling feeling at the back of her neck. She always got that when something good was happening, as it was kind of a "happy sense" for her. She took a look at the clock, noticing they didn't have that much time left. She smiled, finishing her juice before she answered her.

"Actually, with the time as it is, perhaps we can walk each other to our classes.. or at least one of us could. That way we would know that way. Not that I don't want to tell you, Riku... just that we could spend a little more time talking that way."

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name:Riku Taven
House/Year:1st year/Ravenclaw
Blood Type:Muggle Born
Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
Broom:Don't have one
Attire:Ravenclaw Uniform
Tagging:Ashley

When Ashley smiled Riku smiled back she felt completely happy with the young woman and she was glad that Ashley wanted to spend more time with her. "I would love to walk to class with you anything to get more time with you is more then alright by me" ,Riku stated blushing slightly. She finished up her breakfast before getting all her things together after she had finished gathering her things she set them neatly in a pile next to her so they would be easy to pick up when they left for class. "I'm ready whenever you are dear".

16lz21v.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Ashley Shannon Palin
House/Year: First, unsorted
Blood Type: Half-blood
Wand: Red Oak, 10 inches, Granian tail hair, supple and flexible
Broom: (if you have one on hand)
Attire: Hogwarts Ravenclaw uniform
Travel: N/A
Tagging: Renee, Riku, Snape

Ashley had expected Riku to walk with her, and even to wait for her to be done. Calling her dear made her blush more though, but she did fight through it and she decided they should head on to class.

"I know that I have DADA first, as I asked for it. I figured having one of the heaviest of the classes first thing will keep me in the mindset for the rest. That may sound strange, but I thrive doing that. Don't know why though. I really hope that doesn't make me sound cracked."

She smiled broadly, walking with Riku toward class...

(exit to Magnus' DADA class)

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Wand:Maple, 9.5 inches, slightly springy and pleasant.Hair from Centaur's tail Core
Tagging:Ashley

Riku smiled when Ashley said she had DADA class first, "I have that class first too and I also asked to have it first, it seems we have more in common" ,she blushed. "I like that a lot". Riku wanted to make it clear that she indeed liked Ashley and wanted to get to know her more. Riku grabbed a hold of Ashley's hand after gathering her things and began to walk with the beautiful young woman to their first class Defense Against The Dark Arts.

(Exit to Magnus' class Defense Against The Dark Arts)

Yajirobe said:
canstock8508889.jpg
f4hhev.gif

Name:Samson Alexander
House/Year:unsorted/3rd
Blood Type:Half
Wand:Elm, 10 inches, phoenix feather
Broom:None
Attire:Generic uniform for Hogwarts
Travel:walking out
Tagging:anyone

canstock7377586.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name:Zoe Alexander (full name and nickname, if your character has one)
House/Year:unsorted/1st
Wand:Rosewood, 8 1/2 inch, uniform hair
Broom:None (if you have one on hand)
Attire:Generic uniform for Hogwarts
Tagging:Anyone, hand something to professor Magnus, waves to various people (anyone)

(lunch time)
The young dirty blond first year slipped into the lunch room and managed to gather some thing for herself to eat, nothing major, just some fruit salad actually. She then sat down and cleared off some space as she started both on her homework, and a second article, about what it was like to have a first day of school. She figured it would give her the best possible chance to make the newspaper with an article the following day. She leaned to her right just a bit as she took a sip from the glass of ice tea she also managed to find. She had meet a good number of the students and they all mostly seemed ok, in her book. She didn't know them that well, but it was a start.

Samson walked in and sat down the table from his sister, with a sandwich on his plate. He had a lot on his mind, there was a lot that he had to think about, and well things were better, then the morning. He leaned back and thought about the idea of just skipping the rest of the day, maybe he could get away with it, it was kind of worth the challenge. He plotted just what he would do, with the free time, and what he could do with any time that presented itself to him that day.

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Alice Katherine Snow, Alice
House/Year: Ravenclaw/4th year
Wand: Cherry, 10in, Unicorn Hair, Swishy
Attire: Ravenclaw uniform, school robes.
Tagging: Anyone

Alice walked into the Great Hall and immediately headed toward the Ravenclaw table. She was hungry, her tummy rumbling and making her giggle as it did so. Once she got to her table, she removed her robes and set down her things. Sitting down, she watched her favorite foods begin to appear and she didn't hesitate to start digging in and eating.

20svebm.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Renee Eve Arizona Marvolo LeStrange (Renee, Eve)
House/Year: First Year
Blood Type: half-blood
Wand: 10 inch Rowan, chimera mane hair, flexible with a riding crop for its handle
Broom: (in room)
Attire: Hogwarts Uni Gryffindor uniform
Travel: n/a

Getting used to the routine at Hogwarts was not that hard, Renee had decided. It was lunch time again, and she had just finished going over her notes from her classes and was really famished. She came in and looked around, waving at a couple of the students that she had gotten to talk to in one of her other classes. She then moved to find a seat at the first place she had spotted when she got in, able to find one with a lot of people she could talk to. She didn't intrude on any conversations, rather she joined in when it was appropriate. She started eating some ready to respond to anyone she knew who may come to her. She did notice that some people, in mid meal, moved when they needed to talk others and just changed places so she knew that was not rude.

2r23dvs.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name: Samual Christopher Anderson (Sam, Chris, Andy)
House/Year: Gryffindor, Sixth year
Blood Type: Full
Wand: 12 inches, Sycamore, Dragon heartstring, flexible, attached to the hilt of a Royal Navy cutlass.
Broom: Not yet
Attire: Gryffindor uniform
Travel: n/a

Sam was hungry, that was just all there was to it. After an inspection of the Gryffindor dorms as well as Common Room (thanks to a little note that was obviously a prank...) he and the other Prefects were now in a bit of a snit. Not because of the fruitless search, but rather because of what had been posted. Sam needed to let Lorelai know that, thanks in part to the decisions about the other night, a meeting of all the prefects needed to be had with the Head Guy and Girl. He spotted Alice, and he needed to let her know what was going on now, especially as he felt she should know herself. He first stopped off at the Gryffindor table, letting the two Prefects he saw that there was going to have to be a discussion amongst them all with what the note had said. He then headed over to Alice, stealing a kiss on the back of her neck before sitting down beside her.

ne6m87.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name: Nickolai Dominique, Nicko
House/Year:1st year/Slytherin
Blood Type:Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, 10 and a quarter inches, flexible.Veela Hair Core
Broom: Don't have one
Attire:Slytherin Uniform
Tagging:Riku, Renee, Anyone

1em8le.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging:Nicko, Renee, Anyone

Both Riku and Nicko walked to lunch together the two had formed a friendship at the mixer and during the day and Riku thought Nicko was a really nice guy and would be a great friend. When they got to the great hall Riku spotted Renee and motioned for Nicko to follow her as she made her way over to sit with Renee. "Good afternoon" ,Riku stated kindly as she sat down. Nicko followed Riku not really caring what his fellow housemates thought anymore. "Hi Renee" ,he stated with a smile. "So how have you two been today? I for one am loving the classes so far" ,Riku said smiling. She looked around to see if Ashley had made it into the great hall yet for lunch then looked back to Renee and Nicko. "Well my day has been alright there was a fight in Flying class and Brutal Breaden handed out detentions to everyone involved that was kind of crazy but I do have to say the man isn't completely brutal he likes Ryley and took him for the day so he'd be safe while I'm in class" ,Nicko stated. Riku had been taking a sip from a cup of juice when Nicko called Professor Breaden Brutal Breaden and she nearly spit it everywhere as she let out a laugh. "Oh jeez Nicko where do you come up with this stuff I'm sure he isn't that bad" ,Riku said shoving Nicko playfully. She then looked to Renee, "So how has your day been so far"? She asked with a friendly tone and a smile.

350szee.jpg
scb0j4.jpg

Name: Katy swift
House/Year:unsorted /first year
Blood Type:half
Wand:Chestnut, light brown , 6in, unicorn hair
Attire:the schools robes with a black tshirt with a white tiger on it with blue jeans and black and white sneakers
Katy looked up from eating when she saw Nicko come in and grabbing her plate and cup she headed over to him and Riku. She wanted to be near him as much as she can cause she liked him.

5evf4o.gif
29ommpw.jpg

Name: Alice Katherine Snow, Alice
House/Year: Ravenclaw/4th year
Wand: Cherry, 10in, Unicorn Hair, Swishy
Attire: Ravenclaw uniform, school robes.
Tagging: Anyone; Sam; Sees Renee, Riku, Nicko, Katy

Alice had just finished filling her plate when she started seeing familiar faces entering the Great Hall for lunch. She waved at her friends not wanting to bother them and began to munch on the salad and grilled salmon before taking a sip of some lemonade. Suddenly she felt a kiss on the back of her head and she could help but smile. Looking up, she caught sight of Sam and immediately her cheeks began to flush a little. "Hi, Sam," she said softly as she watched him sit down beside her. "I hope your day has been going well." Smiling at him, she leaned close and gave him a nuzzle, so happy to have him close by and being able to have some time with him for a little bit before afternoon classes picked up.

Back
Top Bottom