Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts Revised: Hogwarts Secondary - OOC Chatter

Party games in the mixer. A "pissing contest", so to speak. If people want romance or raunchiness they can compete to have the most impressive displays of magic so as to climb the social ladder in their houses quicker and to look good to the people of the opposite gender. Or both.

There can be a mix of that if people want it. I think it would depend on the characters created, their histories and the relationships they are having or going to have, etc. So sure, that can be thrown in if people want.

Alright, I have been thinking about something, and I am about to make a few suggestions. As for making things a bit more "magical" in the group, a few party games that call for testing the magical skills of some of the students.. perhaps even a duel or two, has been suggested. I am offering up to any and all possible party game suggestions, though I think that at least one of these should be a magical concept similar to "Simon says". This can involve testing the spells of one or more, or could involve the use of spells in certain ways or on certain objects.

The thoughts of all playing or who wish to play and play correctly are welcome.

I don't mind some games however I don't have any ideas for any. Also I have a question, is it ok if I use my characters from this RP in a different RP? Like a one on one just want to know for future reference.

As far as I know, that is fine. As for the games... only those involving older students are announced and those are not the only ones.... there is about to be some really fun very soon..... LOL

Okay. I notice that things have really slowed down here. IF there is anything that any of you can suggest that can be changed or that can be added to make the game more accessable, let us know. We both are totally open to any and all ideas from you.

Given he's a first year and was at the ceremony.... just have him be at the mixer mingling about. You can have him bump into my character Alice if you want (she's going to compete in the underclassmen games). Then he can meet some of the others and she can introduce him to some her new girlfriends as well. :)

Hoping to get some posts in by tonight at the latest. It's nice to finally be back home. Though not so nice to have my house invaded by visitors...... =/

Sorry for my delay in posting..... but I have visitors staying with me. So, it's a bit rough that way and will be until they are gone. But I'm doing my best. :)

Well for a good revive there needs to be new people I would guess maybe a way to recruit more people to join would be a good idea.

I know when I first made the interest thread I went through all the active request threads (males and females) along with RPs in fanbase that had anything Harry Potter in it. Ironically, most of the people active now either don't have a request thread or don't have anything HP in their request threads or RPs and sought the interest out themselves, which is awesome. So..... I don't know. If people are willing to look around, I'm game. :)

I'll ask some of the people I'm Rping with and see if they're interested in this I always have HP stuff in my request threads :D and love HP RPs and I have a few HP one on one RPs going right now so I'll see what I can do for us :D

I agree, Krys. We need new blood apparently. Also, I am going to reply tonight to the Group.. yesterday was... bad.. that is all I can say on that.

I really hope we can revive this more.... it had been going so well for a while there.... I'll be quite sad if we can't since I really enjoy this group. Anyway, if those of you who know anyone who might be interested could recruit others to join, that would be great. Given we're still on day 1 and haven't begun classes, it should be easy for people to slip on in. For those who want to have themselves sorted, they can do a back-post of sorts...... like, just make a parenthetical note after their header (once approved and such, of course) and all that so that we know the time frame and then they can jump into where we all are at. Shouldn't be a big deal so long as they label appropriately.

Back
Top Bottom